The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

ok...

I am going to say this. I think they are all skinny and I like a thick gurl. I mean I would get with Awesome Kong (before she got preggers) and they made her look like Godzilla. ( I mean there is a picture of her when she looked hot...i just have to find it ..anyway)

Y'know, I think Miz is wearing those tights as a favor to the guys working on WWE '12. He has those tights on in the game, and some people have complained that the attire is outdated. Now that he's wrestling in them on Raw again, saying that seems kind of silly... :p

Hey, is it me, or does it seem like the show is airing in an irregular pace or something. I know this episode is taped and all but...I don't know, maybe I'm trippin' on something, but everything seems abit "chipmunk'd", just without the high-pitched voices. Right now its commercials, so maybe it'll return back to normal for me afterwards.

Hey, is it me, or does it seem like the show is airing in an irregular pace or something. I know this episode is taped and all but...I don't know, maybe I'm trippin' on something, but everything seems abit "chipmunk'd", just without the high-pitched voices. Right now its commercials, so maybe it'll return back to normal for me afterwards.

It has kind of gone by quickly. Really doesn't feel like it's been an hour and a half since it's started... dunno if that's what you mean or not, though.

This episode is live

It has kind of gone by quickly. Really doesn't feel like it's been an hour and a half since it's started... dunno if that's what you mean or not, though.

Nah, I meant as if the program was being "sped-up" artificially, everyone's movements were irregular, faster than normal and abit jerky at times. It could be a problem on my cable provider's end though.

Nah, I meant as if the program was being "sped-up" artificially, everyone's movements were irregular, faster than normal and abit jerky at times. It could be a problem on my cable provider's end though.

Hm, maybe. Hasn't been like that for me.

Here is a thought for what might happen,

Of course tonight the contract negotiation doesn't completely go through. CM Punk doesn't sign the contract.

At Money In The Bank, it's CM Punk versus John Cena. CM Punk gets some help at the end of the match by Vince McMahon and wins the title. CM Punk signs the contract after winning the title and John Cena is fired by Vince McMahon.

OR

Vince McMahon helps CM Punk win the title, having an agreement with CM Punk that if he wins the title he will sign the contract. CM Punk decides not to sign the contract but Vince McMahon STILL has to fire John Cena.

Here is a thought for what might happen,

Of course tonight the contract negotiation doesn't completely go through. CM Punk doesn't sign the contract.

At Money In The Bank, it's CM Punk versus John Cena. CM Punk gets some help at the end of the match by Vince McMahon and wins the title. CM Punk signs the contract after winning the title and John Cena is fired by Vince McMahon.

OR

Vince McMahon helps CM Punk win the title, having an agreement with CM Punk that if he wins the title he will sign the contract. CM Punk decides not to sign the contract but Vince McMahon STILL has to fire John Cena.

That would be money right there

Also, I wish Raw would hurry up and end so I can play Red Faction Armageddon more