The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Are you stupid? Like someone else said WWE most not be for you, that is best ending WWE has had in a long long time.

How so?

That's proven:

Punk can't win a match without help.

They're more interested in investing in Kevin Nash, who will make it three weeks before sustaining a career ending knee injury.

And the world title means absolutely nothing. That's four champions in two weeks, two of which are complete jokes on this roster and don't belong anywhere near that belt.

Now we get Rey/Del Rio 4871659 which one person might care about outside of San Diego, and if Punk's not fired for his crap now that he's not champ the entire story looks stupid.

What crap has Punk done? He never assaulted his boss.

You call everything predictable and then they do somfthing not predictable only for you to say it sucks because it buries Punk.

I never even said it buried him.

Punk WALKED OUT with the belt. So that's just magically forgiven? It's ignored, completely, and they're not gonna tell him to take a long walk off a short pier for it? Why not? It makes NO sense to let him keep his job after that stunt.

And that's the single worst booking I've ever seen.

Way to ruin it WWE.

:p Arrows, it seems that you don't like anything that the WWE has to offer. You said that you like actual wrestling with your pro wrestling, so perhaps ROH would be better suited to you? I watch any wrestling that I can, so I think that would indeed be the best promotion for you.

What crap has Punk done? He never assaulted his boss.

You call everything predictable and then they do somfthing not predictable only for you to say it sucks because it buries Punk.

Yeah, i was thinking what would a generic internet fan would say.

Well, Arrows said CM Punk would have been buried if Cena won the match. Cena didn't win the match.

Now he moved to his next generic internet burial comment.

I never even said it buried him.

Punk WALKED OUT with the belt. So that's just magically forgiven? It's ignored, completely, and they're not gonna tell him to take a long walk off a short pier for it? Why not? It makes NO sense to let him keep his job after that stunt.

Do you just not watch? Vince was ousted and Triple H took over and signed Punk back. That was the "magical forgiveness" you describe. Why would they fire him weeks after bringing him back? Triple H didn't bring him back because he was champion. Didn't they explain all this?

How so?

That's proven:

Punk can't win a match without help.

They're more interested in investing in Kevin Nash, who will make it three weeks before sustaining a career ending knee injury.

And the world title means absolutely nothing. That's four champions in two weeks, two of which are complete jokes on this roster and don't belong anywhere near that belt.

Now we get Rey/Del Rio 4871659 which one person might care about outside of San Diego, and if Punk's not fired for his crap now that he's not champ the entire story looks stupid.

1. Punk is a heel....Wrestling 101 Heel Vs #1 Face Heel cheats or gets by some how to win.

2. I doubt Nash will be a wrestler but if he is he was healthy most his time in TNA and will be used very lightly in ring.

3. Your mad that they are giving ADR a guy who has built up for awhile now the title? It's a storyline that called for WWE to change champions a couple time nbd

4. Rey will put ADR over in a good feud while Cena/Punk battle to see who is #1 contender.

Do you just not watch? Vince was ousted and Triple H took over and signed Punk back. That was the "magical forgiveness" you describe. Why would they fire him weeks after bringing him back? Triple H didn't bring him back because he was champion. Didn't they explain all this?

When did I miss the explanation for why he was brought back? Kinda figured it was because he was the champ and it made them look stupid to let him walk with it.