The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

any sensible black wrestling fan would take a picture with Sheamus :o

I just liked about everything in the first segment. Punk falling to his knees when Vickie entered, Punk being denoted as rambling on, Cena being serious and down to business, Johnny starting to grow some balls.. good stuff theyve been on as of late.

Honestly, getting tired of Punk talking myself. Sounding like a broken record and a cry baby at the same time. Not really digging it.

Honestly, getting tired of Punk talking myself. Sounding like a broken record and a cry baby at the same time. Not really digging it.

In a way, it's actually making Cena tolerable to most audiences. :o And that last segment of his must have really helped to.

I feel the sentiment sometimes. I consider it all a change of pace, but when it comes to Punk what mainly sells me on him now are his off-mic mannerisms.

In a way, it's actually making Cena tolerable to most audiences. :o And that last segment of his must have really helped to.

I feel the sentiment sometimes. I consider it all a change of pace, but when it comes to Punk what mainly sells me on him now are his off-mic mannerisms.

I think Cena just changin' slowly is getting him tolerable... The people have been tired of "boyscout John" to quote Punk, for more then a few years now... They only want Heel Cena because it would freshen him up, and let them like him again. Attitude Cena will probably work better, because it can keep his current fanbase with the children, and gain the support of people that although say they hate him, really desire to like him. A few more mic's getting slammed out of people's hands, a few more "menacing" looks into the camera, and a few more brutal beatdowns done by him, and the boo's will die out even more then they already have.

Sooo.....I'm just gonna go out on a limb and throw out a wild prediction for the Road to Wrestlemania: Given how Jericho showed the video segments of various memorable events, including his Undisputed title win... Y2J will win the rumble, and then he will challenge both champions at WM to once again be the Undisputed champion. Thus being the "End of the world as we know it" which he foretold? I know right, I really went there, but there is no longer any need for two main belts in my opinion.

Sooo.....I'm just gonna go out on a limb and throw out a wild prediction for the Road to Wrestlemania: Given how Jericho showed the video segments of various memorable events, including his Undisputed title win... Y2J will win the rumble, and then he will challenge both champions at WM to once again be the Undisputed champion. Thus being the "End of the world as we know it" which he foretold? I know right, I really went there, but there is no longer any need for two main belts in my opinion.

I understand where your coming from, and from that point of view I do agree to an extent. However, as long as there are two "Main" shows, there should be two "Main" belts.

I'm still guessing that something goes on with Cena that Jericho is predicting... but better judgement tells me it's going to be some conspiracy thing that he is going to unfold. Heck, might end up being both, what do I know.:)

Opening segment with Punk, Boy Scout and Ace was entertaining. Thank goodness the usual pre-PPV tag match wasn't the main event and it was a good match.

Jericho should come out armed with a launcher every week :) What the hell is Jericho going to do at the Rumble? I'm expecting an awesome stunt and I hope I'm not disappointed.

Ryder v Kane - Good for a squash match thanks to Kane's newfound agression. Love the suffocation submission and the ending. Shame he didn't chokeslam Eve! Cena v Kane at the Rumble could be a classic match if it's No DQ and they beat the crap out of each other.

Barrett is gold at the announce table. Wouldn't mind him winning the Rumble.

Heath Slater is an underrated jobber. There's just something about his character that makes you want to see him get beat.

Little Jimmy Says: "Miz is #1 in the Rumble!" Truth in-ring ability has improved a lot in the last year. Both guys deserve a singles push in the not-too-distant future.

Ace v Punk - To be continued...

Raw is back on top form after some average shows late last year.

I have to admit I have no clue as to why they would have a loser becomes the number one entrant into the Royal Rumble. Yes it is tough for the number one entrant to outlast everyone else. However, the same applies to the person who draws number two as well. After all they are both in the ring for the same amount of time.

What they should have done is force R-Truth and Miz to take part in a tag match against two other wrestlers (Doesn't matter who they face really.) with the losers being the number one and two entrants into the Royal Rumble.

What exactly do they mean with, "For the first time ever, every superstar in the wrestler can qualify for the royal rumble"?

Doesnt the whole roster qualify normally anyway? Or do they just mean now CM Punk and Daniel Bryan can enter the rumble?

Now you got me thinking that Punk loses to Ziggler and then enters and wins the Royal Rumble.

What exactly do they mean with, "For the first time ever, every superstar in the wrestler can qualify for the royal rumble"?

Doesnt the whole roster qualify normally anyway? Or do they just mean now CM Punk and Daniel Bryan can enter the rumble?

There's a rumour floating about that this is to allow for a surprise angle in the Rumble match that could be a setup for a planned storyline.

The other major rumour is SummerSlam being show in 3D theaters.

3 pilot clips for a wrestling-themed show called "Undisputed" starring Mick Foley, Ken Anderson, Colt Cabana and Austin Aries. It's actually pretty funny so I hope it's picked up for a full season.

http://wrestlingtruth.com/news/raw-rating-nfl-player-calls-cena-cheesy-wrestling-comedy-pilot-daffneytna-lawsuit/

God that was funny. Really hope HBO, Showtime or Starz gets it.

I laughed pretty hard throughout all three clips. Foley, Anderson, and Colt were all hilarious. I have no idea who any of the other actors are, but they were pretty good too.

God that was funny. Really hope HBO, Showtime or Starz gets it.

I laughed pretty hard throughout all three clips. Foley, Anderson, and Colt were all hilarious. I have no idea who any of the other actors are, but they were pretty good too.

I agree i thought it was pretty funny. Up Chuck for some reason suits Colt I might have to use it in a TEW game one day

"It's a Christmas Ham on a Pole Match"