The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Maybe in some cases, but I doubt everyone gets to choose. No idea whether Hero picked the name or not, but I hate it regardless.

When Matt Justice signed to WWE, he chose his name. When I talked to him at a local show, he was talking about the reasons behind him quitting.

That was certainly enlightening :p

And if it rains/snows?

It could rain at any wrestlemania that is in an outdoors event, which is what they've been saying they wanted to do more of. As far as snow, it's extremely unlikely.

If it does snow, they'll have a contraption built directly over the ring like they would in any outdoor event and that'll be that.

Well football is played in sub 20s temperature. Pads and jerseys aren't keeping you all that warm there.

I'm just saying it's been done before in other sports. Wrestlers might be cold, but they ain't gonna be hypothermic or anything. Everyone will be fine. And besides, Aprils SPRING. There have been April snowstorms on the east coast but it's few and far between. Average high is 65 F and average low is 45 F. They'll be o.k. Their big boys.

There's fat people that go shirtless to football games in freezing cold weather and typically get through their evening.

Wrestlers in the ring will be fine. Tag partners desperately waiting on the outside to tag in for their first action to warm themselves up? Not so much. Gives us an opportunity to see if anyone is tagging with someone they don't like or want to rib, as they could be left hanging on the outside in their undies for some time...

Guys... people come off the bench in every outdoor sport. This is honestly ridiculous at this point. Am I sitting here saying MetLife Stadium didnt offer WWE a buttload of money to have WM29 there? No! They did. Thats why it's there.

But also, worrying about "the cold" or snow or rain or anything is honestly laughable at this point. Sports where athletes play for hours at a time are played outside in just about every varied temperate continent in the world. Some play a whole game. Some come off the bench. It really isnt a big deal.

Pro wrestlers do way worse things to their bodies than hang outside when it's a little too chilly. They'll be o.k.

Guys... people come off the bench in every outdoor sport. This is honestly ridiculous at this point. Am I sitting here saying MetLife Stadium didnt offer WWE a buttload of money to have WM29 there? No! They did. Thats why it's there.

But also, worrying about "the cold" or snow or rain or anything is honestly laughable at this point. Sports where athletes play for hours at a time are played outside in just about every varied temperate continent in the world. Some play a whole game. Some come off the bench. It really isnt a big deal.

Pro wrestlers do way worse things to their bodies than hang outside when it's a little too chilly. They'll be o.k.

Yes, but they tend to wrap up nicely on the bench. If you're waiting to tag into a match you're not going to be in a hoody and big coat.

Big Show was awesome on SD, throwing a tantrum and punching out Khali and Henry.

Usos v Epico/Primo - Really good tag match. I can see the Usos winning the title at Wrestlemania. WWE have half a good tag division -- they need to hurry up and take advantage.

Bryan v Sheamus - Bryan ditched the technical wrestling and got dirty in this one. I liked the slapping and spitting, and Sheamus getting himself DQ'd. Bryan is getting good heat from his antics and Sheamus now has a

reason to go after the WHC.

The SD Rumble had some good spots. I'm okay with Santino in the Chamber (he's always a crowd favourite) but I would have preferred McIntyre, even if he were eliminated first as part of his losing streak. He looked strong in the SD Rumble and even Booker's putting him over every week.

Going to Elimination Chamber on Sunday and I can't wait.

@Jaysin, I don't think that they would do that, I wouldn't mind if Santino was out and Drew was in but they just did the battle royal on Friday and Santino won it in order to replace Orton in the match. If Drew were to attack Santino who is already someones replacement I think it would be a bit of an overkill.

Me too man! Kind of bummed Orton's out because it was already lacking star power, but still hyped!

Sweet dude, and yeah the SD chamber is kind of lacking star power after Orton's injury but I am still excited for it. The thing that I am most excited about is the fact that this is probably the first Elimination Chamber PPV where Cena isn't in his brands chamber match. That makes me happy because he's nowhere near the title picture right now for good reason. So we won't have to deal with a whole Cena domination spot during one of the matches. Plus I don't think Cenas match with the Rock at WM 28 needs the title in it to be special.

Found this.. what I assume is Rock will be at the live SmackDown! show this Tuesday.

Actually, that's hyping up WWE WrestleFest, which will be announced on the 21st. Someone accidentally leaked a video of it out on YouTube, and it was removed from the channel within 20 minutes. Apparently it is a revival of the old arcade WrestleFest game with a new roster.

Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship

CM Punk © vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston

(Jericho vs Punk at Mania)

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship[

Daniel Bryan © vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. The Great Khali vs. Santino Marella

(Would like to see Sheamus vs Wade Barrett at Mania)

Ambulance Match

Kane vs. John Cena

(unless Ryder gets involved which is unlikely seeing as he's "injured")

Beth Phoenix © vs. Tamina Snuka

Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre

(says it on wikipedia, squash)

Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship

CM Punk © vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston

--All signs point to Jericho at WM28 with Punk, which will be a fantastic match

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship[

Daniel Bryan © vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. The Great Khali vs. Christian

--Returning Christian to replace Santino, get the last entry, and the title win. This would set up a very nice feud with Sheamus going into Mania.

Ambulance Match

Kane vs. John Cena

--No way he's going into WM28 with a loss

Beth Phoenix © vs. Tamina Snuka

--Perhaps to set up a Kharma match?

Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre

Yeah I was just about to mention Christian. Someone posted that he posted a picture of a greeting card that said "Greetings from Milwaukee" or something like that.

Also, Johnny Ace tweeted this on twitter

"FYI: I plan to make a HUGE announcement at Elimination #Chamber tomorrow. It might stop the show, and will certainly be a Game changer.".

I'm probably putting too much thought into this, but Shawn Michaels is the Show Stopper and Triple H is the Game. So I'm guessing that it has to do with them. Truthfully, I'd rather see HBK vs HHH at Wrestlemania than Undertaker vs anyone ever again.