The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Ok as of right now I am enjoying Wrestlemania.

I don't mind Daniel Bryan losing the way he did. It could be good for the storyline. Make him a better heel going forward. Excited to see how Bryan progresses.

Big Show beating Cody Rhodes frees up Rhodes for a World Title shot. Not sure if it will happen but it can now which would be cool.

I was glad to see Orton lose to Kane but I think Kane will have to face him again next month and Orton will win then. Oh well still happy Kane won.

Don't care about this divas match. I'd kill for Kharma to come in and demolish everyone!

He's not THAT over. Hell I don't know if any part of his entire WWE sans the first couple of months has he been as over as he was in WCW. Why does Cody Rhodes still have the IC title? I mean that in a good way Codey's talented enough to be higher in the card already.

Guest codey
He's not THAT over. Hell I don't know if any part of his entire WWE sans the first couple of months has he been as over as he was in WCW. Why does Cody Rhodes still have the IC title? I mean that in a good way Codey's talented enough to be higher in the card already.

Why thank you, Stennick. I am talented, aren't I?

Why thank you, Stennick. I am talented, aren't I?

Yes you are sir, talented enough to be considered for entrance into GDS's very own HOF. Voting can be done at the following website

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515010

There I did it, now can you please delete those pictures from your hard drive? It was the sixties man EVERYBODY was doin it. :D