The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

So, Jacob Fatu's much ballyhooed debut flopped. BUT there's a way to fix this thing!

Solo is badmouthing Cody, Randy, and KO.

"The Bloodline is going to beat you, because we will always outnumber you. There's nothing else to believe in besides that! You've got no one! And when we're finished, you will acknowledge ME as the Head Of The Table! In fact, you better just do that now. Acknowledge me! Say my name! Say. My. NAME!"

SAY HIS NAME AND HE APPEARS...!

joehendry.png.22b1fe92d49949fa04dd42d133add51c.png

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

So, Jacob Fatu's much ballyhooed debut flopped. BUT there's a way to fix this thing!

Solo is badmouthing Cody, Randy, and KO.

"The Bloodline is going to beat you, because we will always outnumber you. There's nothing else to believe in besides that! You've got no one! And when we're finished, you will acknowledge ME as the Head Of The Table! In fact, you better just do that now. Acknowledge me! Say my name! Say. My. NAME!"

SAY HIS NAME AND HE APPEARS...!

joehendry.png.22b1fe92d49949fa04dd42d133add51c.png

I'd pop

On 6/23/2024 at 2:53 AM, eayragt said:

I wouldn't worry about Joe Hendry - you don't give a promo like that to someone to bury him. He's far hotter now than if he didn't have a promo and stuck in the ring for ten minutes.

Two other thoughts:

-Survivor Series is beginning to look interesting.

-If the lights go off or anything spooky happens on Monday, Braxton better run.

Oh I'm not worried about Joe's career, just being a selfish fan 😂I am not really familiar with most of the current NXT crop of talent, so I only tuned in for the TNA presence. Hendry is more over than ever, I just want to see him doing his songs on a big stage. TNA is a lot of fun, but being behind a paywall and a cable channel really makes it hard to watch legally. 

1 hour ago, Jaysin said:

Oh I'm not worried about Joe's career, just being a selfish fan 😂I am not really familiar with most of the current NXT crop of talent, so I only tuned in for the TNA presence. Hendry is more over than ever, I just want to see him doing his songs on a big stage. TNA is a lot of fun, but being behind a paywall and a cable channel really makes it hard to watch legally. 

It's similar to when I'll mention an AEW talent who hasn't been on TV in a while, and someone will pipe up with, "Oh, but they've been on ROH a lot" which my response is usually, "Who cares? ROH is basically AEW Dark that you have to pay for."

26 minutes ago, Matt_Black said:

It's similar to when I'll mention an AEW talent who hasn't been on TV in a while, and someone will pipe up with, "Oh, but they've been on ROH a lot" which my response is usually, "Who cares? ROH is basically AEW Dark that you have to pay for."

I tried to keep up with ROH for the longest time, but it just wasn't worth paying for anymore. I wish TK would bring in someone like Scott D'amore to run ROH or even have Scott as a high ranking member of AEW's creative team to help right the ship. AEW has so many really talented people, but the weekly tv shows have their appeal to me for now.