The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

10 minutes ago, MightyDavidson said:

Was that only a one time thing, or are they back to being two hours every night?

They should have signed an extension until January 2025 with USA Network before moving to Netflix, but the extension was only for 2 hours.

So yeah, from now on RAW should be a 2-hours show ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrestling Machine said:

They should have signed an extension until January 2025 with USA Network before moving to Netflix, but the extension was only for 2 hours.

So yeah, from now on RAW should be a 2-hours show ;) 

It has not been confirmed yet what the length of Raw is going to be once it's on Netflix.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dawn said:

It has not been confirmed yet what the length of Raw is going to be once it's on Netflix.

I swear I remember reading something about Triple H saying Netflix Raw will return to 3 hours but not sure where I saw that now.

2 hour raw is fantastic though while we have it.

• Like 4

What's happening with angles this week - first we get some super subtle stuff between Yuta and Danielson at the end of Dynamite but then we get absolutely super character work between Jimmy and Roman to start SD.  It was as well constructed an angle as I can recall - the past informed both of their attitudes and reactions and Jimmy walking at the end after telling Roman the truth brought about some of the best facial reactions from Roman I can ever recall as he seemed to go through the 5 stages of grief in near record time.  Roman hasn't turned face fully yet but the level of dawning self-awareness was great.   It was in that moment that the Bloodline storyline felt truly reborn, it could all still go horribly wrong of course but it was pretty stellar. 

• Like 1