The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

and to add, it hasn't spun in a few years.

Spin or not there's still the stigma attached to that title...just like the New Generation era belt will always be the Winged Eagle the current gen belt will always be the Spinner rather it spins or not it still looks like crap and what's worse is it started out as a gimmick belt and yet it doesn't even fit the originator's gimmick anymore. It's like if they had kept the Smoking Skull belt around even after Austin lost it.

Spin or not there's still the stigma attached to that title...just like the New Generation era belt will always be the Winged Eagle the current gen belt will always be the Spinner rather it spins or not it still looks like crap and what's worse is it started out as a gimmick belt and yet it doesn't even fit the originator's gimmick anymore. It's like if they had kept the Smoking Skull belt around even after Austin lost it.

I would say a new more traditional belt would fit in with the CM Punk storyline and move more merch.

I'm not defending it. I'm just not sure why anyone said it looked any different.

ALSO ZACK RYDER IS ON TV!!!

Yeah I've been sick of it for a few years now. It was fun when Cena originally had it but it really doesn't make sense anymore.

Yeah I've been sick of it for a few years now. It was fun when Cena originally had it but it really doesn't make sense anymore.

I really doesn't at all and the sad thing is it doesn't even make sense when Cena's holding it now because he's not even doing the rap schtick anymore. They need to make a new more traditional belt if they ever want the WWE title to be taken more seriously than the World title which is what it seems like they really want.

I really doesn't at all and the sad thing is it doesn't even make sense when Cena's holding it now because he's not even doing the rap schtick anymore. They need to make a new more traditional belt if they ever want the WWE title to be taken more seriously than the World title which is what it seems like they really want.

There's still hope tho. Before the PPV Punk said he was going to replace the spinner belt with a new title. Only time will tell.

Watching live and I'm seriously getting sick of American TV with it's huge commercial breaks and multiple ads. Seriously. After every segment there's a 2-5min commercial break, wtf? I haven't owned a TV in five years now but even on the most commercial networks here there's possibly 2 commercial breaks in 30mins or so and those are very short compared to these. Now it's been 30min of commercials and 5min of actual footage or atleast it feels like it.