The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Why are we discussing HBK and Hogan? Last I checked they weren't even relevant right now.

You know... I honestly cannot remember right now how the discussion started. :D

Agreed. This has devolved into a pointless board war with gross misrepresentation and manipulation of words. It's annoying to read.

I agree with you, you shouldn't have done that. But I forgive you. No worries. :)

I'd really like to get back to the Zack Ryder conversation...

Please do.

Can't wait till smackdown airs...

Keeping it spoiler free but it was actually one of the better smackdowns I've seen in awhile.

Summerslam is shaping up very nicely. This whole Punk angle is super hot. You guys hear about Gregory Irons? I had no idea this dude even existed until CM Punk brought him up.

He's legit got cerebral paulsy and he lets guys make fun of him and what not. I work in healthcare so believe me I don't enjoy ripping on the misfortunate. However, a guy that is that comfortable with who is, that overcomes that every single weekend when he hits the indies and works just as hard as any of these guys... unbelieveable story. Google it if you feel like being inspired by this goofy buisiness.

Sheamus saying Orton was this generations HBK.

Another pointless Forum Argument started by Sheamus! When will it be enough!?!

Oh yeah, that's right. Haha. :D

I like Sheamus. He's got a different look from the rest, good signature moves, a cool accent and a fairly menacing look. I just don't think WWE has been booking him all that well ever since his first title reign.

On the bright side for Sheamus, if WWE shows continuity and they do bring Sin Cara back, there is a good chance he'll get some TV wins over a popular character.

Heh yeah. Though why they haven't thrown him into the Christian/Orton feud as they at one point teased is beyond me.