The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

I thought they were looking for a face reaction for hogan. Talking about the young guys should have got a good reaction. Total came off as a heel though.

Hogan as a heel leading "his boys" against the young TNA stars would be the natural angle. Not sure why they're going the Hogan as the savior route (i mean TNA fans cheer everyone anyway, so Hogan will still get pops)

Hogan as a heel leading "his boys" against the young TNA stars would be the natural angle. Not sure why they're going the Hogan as the savior route (i mean TNA fans cheer everyone anyway, so Hogan will still get pops)

They already did something similar with the Main Event Mafia, and it did nothing to elevate the young guys at all.

They already did something similar with the Main Event Mafia, and it did nothing to elevate the young guys at all.

That was because they never went anywhere with the angle, it was dropped and re-started randomly and with no logic, and it never paid off.

The story was solid, the execution was crap.