The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Nash has a spot in this business as long as he wants. Maybe not wrestling but he's very funny, he's quick witted, I'm telling you the guy is custom made for color commentary. You can't really make him a manager since managers aren't supposed to be able to power bomb their clients to hell.

Did Roxxi and Moose get a hardcore match before Moose got hurt? That would be awesome.

Yeah a couple even, they called them bimbo brawls if I remember correctly. One with ODB and one with Roxxi.

Dates:

June 5, 2008 - TNA iMPACT: ODB defeated Velvet Sky w/Angelina Love in a TNA Knockouts Street Fight..

~~~Roxxi Laveaux & Gail Kim attacked Velvet Sky & Angelina Love until MOOSE debuted to align with the Beautiful People!

June 8, 2008 - TNA Slammiversary: Gail Kim & ODB & Roxxi Laveaux defeated Angelina Love & Velvet Sky & Moose..

June 26, 2008 - TNA iMPACT: Moose (aka Mickie Knuckles) defeated ODB in a TNA Knockout's Bimbo Brawl!

July 3, 2008 - TNA iMPACT: Moose (Mickie Knuckles) defeated Roxxi Laveaux (bloodied) in a TNA Knockout's Bimbo Brawl!

Nash has a spot in this business as long as he wants. Maybe not wrestling but he's very funny, he's quick witted, I'm telling you the guy is custom made for color commentary. You can't really make him a manager since managers aren't supposed to be able to power bomb their clients to hell.

I'd much rather him do color than...whatever it is he's doing currently. As you said, he can be very funny.

I'm confused. I didn't see the PPV, but didn't the chick on the motorcycle (Tara, I'm assuming) cost Madison the title? So why are they now working together? Did I miss something?

The biker chick interfered on behalf of Madison. Andrew Thomas assumed it was Velvet or Lacey in disguise and gave the belt to Angelina. Madison orchestrated it, but her plan failed. That's why they're working together.

I'm confused. I didn't see the PPV, but didn't the chick on the motorcycle (Tara, I'm assuming) cost Madison the title? So why are they now working together? Did I miss something?

Because it was a good plan gone wrong. The stip was if Velvet or Lacey interfered Madison would lose the title. The plan was to avoid this by having biker girl interfere. The ref wrongly or rightly assumed it was one of the above and she lost the title. Just because a plan went wrong does not mean you are no longer (new) allies.

The biker chick was to get Madison DQ but the referee thought it was Velvet or Lacey at the PPV which is why she lost the belt on the DQ.

Biker chick reminds me of the movie the Wraith.