The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

According to sources within TNA Wrestling, Taylor Wilde is through with the company. However, officials are open to bringing her back in the future.

credit http://www.rajahwwf.com

Hamada and now Taylor Wilde. Geez, as soon as the Knockout's division gets better we lose really good ones. Not surprised by Hamada, she isn't used very much. She really never stood a chance I guess. I'm sad to see Taylor Wilde go. I've always been a fan :(

So TNA brings in Mickie James to give the knockouts division more credibility and exposure (which they had no problem with before Hogan & Bischof showed up). They even have a knockouts match headline Impact which has not been done since the days of Awesome Kong and Gail Kim. However they now release two of the more credible knockouts in Taylor Wilde and Hamada. Both of which were easy on the eyes ( if thats whaf TNA wants in there knockouts now) and can actually wrestle a good match. Those two were part of the core of the knockouts division. They keep depleting the division and soon its just going to be Mickie James, Tara and maybe Madison Rayne left. So now whats the point of a knockouts tag team title when you barely have enough to sustain a singles division. I just dont get it. It just seems like more cost cutting measures so they can afford Hogan.

They should've turned Taylor heel and made her into Jeff Hardy's #1 fan in reference to a 2 year old appearance in a magazine for another company that almost no one would get. The only reason I can think of that this didn't happen is that is a 2 year old reference no one cares about, not a 10-15 year old reference no one cares about.

:rolleyes:

Yeah we all know how dedicated those millions and millions of hardcore women's wrestling fans can be...Impact will probably get a 5.0 rating easily...

again attacking a comment i made? Also never said their rating will be high but i liked the match and so did others mostly in the business and fans but key word is MOST not everyone.

Ah come on Peter he wasn't arguing that. Many others is not necessarily millions and millions or even the majority. It more implies a large minority if anything.

Yeah but it's also not fair to say that "not much" happened besides the Tara/Mickie match.

Because ...let's face it...really the only time TBF posts is to talk about the Knockouts. So it wouldn't have mattered what happened on the show, he would've focused on the Mickie/Tara deal.

Here's the recap:

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/165647

again attacking a comment i made? Also never said their rating will be high but i liked the match and so did others mostly in the business and fans but key word is MOST not everyone.

"others mostly in the business and fans" ???

What does that even mean????

there was a blurb in the rag-sheets about Mickie and Tara getting some credit for working hurt. That's it.

They worked a decent little match. It was apparently the best match on an iMpact where every other match went less than 3 minutes, so technically it stole the show.

But it wasn't the only thing on Impact.

"others mostly in the business and fans" ???

What does that even mean????

there was a blurb in the rag-sheets about Mickie and Tara getting some credit for working hurt. That's it.

They worked a decent little match. It was apparently the best match on an iMpact where every other match went less than 3 minutes, so technically it stole the show.

But it wasn't the only thing on Impact.

No they are getting praised for the match also. Mister know it all.

Yes I do talk about the knockouts as i liek them but i like others in TNA also but last night did nothing for me but the main event and Morgan/Anderson segment.

But you do this all the time i reply is attack my comments which is why i dont comment much.

It was a good episode of Impact. The Knockouts stole the show, which is both good and bad, and there were a few annoying moments here and there (Tara's singing for one), but it was a decent couple of wrestling hours.

Question to all here: I'm trying to write up a list of who's been hired on by TNA over the course of 2010, and I was hoping you lot could help out. So far I've got:

Shannon Moore

Jeff Hardy

Mr. Anderson

Mickie James

Orlando Jordan

Winter

The Brian Kendrick

Tommy Dreamer

RVD

Sabu

Val Venis

Scott Hall

Syxx

Hulk Hogan

Ric Flair

Robbie E.

Cookie

Help?

It was a good episode of Impact. The Knockouts stole the show, which is both good and bad, and there were a few annoying moments here and there (Tara's singing for one), but it was a decent couple of wrestling hours.

Question to all here: I'm trying to write up a list of who's been hired on by TNA over the course of 2010, and I was hoping you lot could help out. So far I've got:

Shannon Moore

Jeff Hardy

Mr. Anderson

Mickie James

Orlando Jordan

Winter

The Brian Kendrick

Tommy Dreamer

RVD

Sabu

Val Venis

Scott Hall

Syxx

Hulk Hogan

Ric Flair

Robbie E.

Cookie

Help?

Nastie Boys

Bubba The Love Sponge

Bischoff

Roxxi ( Kinda as was rehired pre Bisch/hogan then fired then rehired then fired again.)

Chelsea

Miss Tessmacher

Jimmy Hart

Okada ( Don't know when his loan started.) (Checked it and it was Jan 2010 so he counts.)

Rosie Lottalove

Some new refs including Brian Hebner and Jackson James aka Bischoff Jr.

Still to debut:

El Zorro

Tom Mercer

Reid Flair

And I think you are referring to on screen and more then one appearance?

Nastie Boys

Bubba The Love Sponge

Bischoff

Roxxi ( Kinda as was rehired pre Bisch/hogan then fired then rehired then fired again.)

Chelsea

Miss Tessmacher

Jimmy Hart

Okada ( Don't know when his loan started.) (Checked it and it was Jan 2010 so he counts.)

Rosie Lottalove

Some new refs including Brian Hebner and Jackson James aka Bischoff Jr.

Still to debut:

El Zorro

Tom Mercer

Reid Flair

Thanks.:)

And I think you are referring to on screen and more then one appearance?

Basically.

I actually ended up watching about the first half of Impact last night. First time in two months. I'd like to think I actually watched with an open mind, rather than expecting to be disappointed. Either way, I was disappointed. It still seemed like much of the same crap as before. Unless the second half was miraculously far better than the first half, it seemed liked I'm not missing much by not watching and just checking results every so often.