The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Wow I like them a lot! Sorry I had it on really low, just turned it up. I only put I don't know who they are on the indy scene because the person before put "UGH" so I thought maybe they were crappy or something.

I'm not sure if the Nasty Boys can wrestle still, I"m pretty sure that they can't but this is pretty entertaining. I haven't liked the Dudley Boys in yearsss so lets see what happens in this fued..

Nope, my "ugh" was definitely not in response to the team. Just their new name, which I think sounds ten times worse.

Could The Nasty Boys ever wrestle?

Hate the names. Loved the match. My 10 year old, who only takes a passing glance, stayed glued to the couch during the whole thing.

THAT is the stiff that separates TNA from the E

Of course, then the Nastys came on and my skin started to crawl..so this re-launch is still a work in progress IMO.

First time I've seen the Young Bucks, now Generation Me obviously, and I was impressed. Like them a lot. They have some great agility and are exciting in the ring. Look forward to seeing more of them in the future.

Yeah, The Young--err, Generation Me are a fun team to watch. They could be a nice addition to TNA's tag division if they're used correctly. That match with the Guns was a good start.

Yeah, The Young--err, Generation Me are a fun team to watch. They could be a nice addition to TNA's tag division if they're used correctly. That match with the Guns was a good start.

Definately a good start and TNA seems to be able to give debuting wrestlers good starts but they all seem to get lost in the shuffle afterwards. Hopefully with Bischoff around this trend won't contine.

I'm not a fan of like pure wrestling, I watch more for the entertainment but I have to say that I really enjoyed that first match and then the Nasty Boys segment but I am getting bored with the rest of the show thus far.

Beautiful People!! Oh man I was hoping for Angelina to rejoin beautiful people but looks like a face turn! She's the most beautiful of the people!!

Honestly, I'm stunned that anyone finds the Nasty Boys entertaining. It's 2010. I've been tired of their act since the late 90s.

Love Hamada/Kong.

Angelina coming back was strong. W/o her TBP are still entertaining but not as credible in the ring. You almost want them to recruit Tara or something.

I think see the uglist TBH Lacy's the hotest to me but anyway so far so good I like the Tomko Styles attack they played well has the potential to be a good former team feud I love the show alltogether so far and The Nasty Boyz were really entertaining in their segment

Honestly, I'm stunned that anyone finds the Nasty Boys entertaining. It's 2010. I've been tired of their act since the late 90s.

Love Hamada/Kong.

Angelina coming back was strong. W/o her TBP are still entertaining but not as credible in the ring. You almost want them to recruit Tara or something.

Come on! Welcome to Nastyville!!! You didn't enjoy that? :)

No.

They suck. They've always sucked. Their gimmick is asinine. They make the Bolsheviks look like Gordy/Dr Death in the ring.

This feud might have been interesting in 1998.

But every single segment they are on - and they are getting like ten minutes of TV time on every Impact so far - makes me less hopeful about Hogan's "new outlook" on booking.

No. And if the Nasty Boys show up on Genesis, it's a guaranteed 'pass' for me. Nasty Boys-3D is bound to be as awful as Angle-Styles is good (probably moreso). It's like saying in order to get with the hot girl, you have to do the grenade first. Ugh.

Those two probably look as bad as Jim Neidhart did.

No. And if the Nasty Boys show up on Genesis, it's a guaranteed 'pass' for me. Nasty Boys-3D is bound to be as awful as Angle-Styles is good (probably moreso). It's like saying in order to get with the hot girl, you have to do the grenade first. Ugh.

Those two probably look as bad as Jim Neidhart did.

Same.

It quite bugs me that the Nasty Boys are getting notable TV time. I don't hate them, I just don't see why teams like Beer Money and the MCMG are barely getting face time, but the Nasty Boys are getting several segments. Actually, I know why - because they're buddies with Hogan. Which means Hogan is just playing the same old political games and putting himself (and his buddies) all over.

It'll be a gimmicked match most likely after that beatdown a hardcore match.

It doesn't even matter. Because there's absolutely ZERO reason to feature the Nasty Boyz on the PPV.

Every time I see them I just think: Why? Why are they wasting our time with these two. I can barely see 3D's purpose on the roster these days..

Like papa said, it genuinely bothers me to see them on the tv.

While I don't care to see the Nasty Boys, I agree they could be featuring so many others instead of them but I won't tune out just due to the Nasty Boys being on TV. Hopefully their stay in TNA is a short one.

On a side note, Bischoff is great and I love seeing him back on TV.

It doesn't even matter. Because there's absolutely ZERO reason to feature the Nasty Boyz on the PPV.

Every time I see them I just think: Why? Why are they wasting our time with these two. I can barely see 3D's purpose on the roster these days..

Like papa said, it genuinely bothers me to see them on the tv.

Yeah. Its not even so much the Nasty Boys themselves that bugs, but rather what they are preventing (other, young, better talent from being on TV) and why they are there (friends with Hogan).

While I don't care to see the Nasty Boys, I agree they could be featuring so many others instead of them but I won't tune out just due to the Nasty Boys being on TV. Hopefully their stay in TNA is a short one.

No. I won't tune out just because of the Nasty Boys, or what's behind them being on TNA. But its rapidly convincing me that the Hogan-era of TNA won't be any "better" (what I consider "better", at least) than the pre-Hogan era. And that's what is making me want to tune in less and less.

Yeah. Its not even so much the Nasty Boys themselves that bugs, but rather what they are preventing (other, young, better talent from being on TV) and why they are there (friends with Hogan).

No. I won't tune out just because of the Nasty Boys, or what's behind them being on TNA. But its rapidly convincing me that the Hogan-era of TNA won't be any "better" (what I consider "better", at least) than the pre-Hogan era. And that's what is making me want to tune in less and less.

I hear you there. It's still early though so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've enjoyed tonights show quite a bit so far.

I hear you there. It's still early though so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I've enjoyed tonights show quite a bit so far.

Yep...a little heavy on the Eric Bischoff segments..and they're building the PPV a little late in the game..but the matches have been really good and at least they are pairing the new faces with the established TNA guys and creating some interesting match ups.