Blood Bowl?

d_w_w

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still just three teams in the league. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and will be back on Monday night of next week, so I won't be able to accept anymore league applications between now and then.

Hopefully, folks are still interested. Either way, I'll check in again next week.

Still just three teams in the league. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and will be back on Monday night of next week, so I won't be able to accept anymore league applications between now and then.

Hopefully, folks are still interested. Either way, I'll check in again next week.

I'm still interested, and I think I've applied but I'm not sure. Do you need to create a team first? I tried that and the server returned a message that I couldn't apply while I was in a public league, which seemed odd since I hadn't done that. Tried deleting that team and applied again but it didn't give me any indication of success or failure. Any pointers from those that are already in?

Wallbanger it automatically registers your team in the open league when you create it, you need to just leave the Public league with the team and then send the application to the GDS League... took me awhile to figure that one out myself.

Also I have a friend who has the game and would probably be willing to join the league if we need another body.

Leave the public league first mayhaps. Its the big red X that isn't the "delete team" button.

Anyways D-quadruple V, good luck on this whole marriage thing. Try not to break anything. It would be quite silly to have to forfeit a match due to head coach injury ;)

6 teams now.

Do you folks want me to see if I can start the league with 6 teams? Not sure it will let me, but I think it might be hard for us to get up to 8.

Assuming all 6 of us are still aboard, we can still have a decent little league. If the game won't let me start the league, I'll just delete and restart with 6 as the goal.

For now - I'll wait to see if everyone is still on board and such.

Archived