Has anybody else noticed the insane rate at which he improves?

Here are his default stats:

Brawl: D

Puro: F-

Hrdcr: E-

Aerial: F+

Flash: E+

Mat: F+

Chain: F+

Sub: F-

Mic: D-

Char: C

Act: D-

Athlet: A

Tough: B-

Stam: B

Pow: B-

Basic: D

Psych: F+

Safe: D-

Cons: C+

Sell: C-

And here are his stats in my game as of Wednesday Week 4 July 2010:

Brawl: C

Puro: C-

Hrdcr: C

Aerial: C

Flash: C+

Mat: C-

Chain: B-

Sub: C+

Mic: C-

Char: B-

Act: B

Athlet: A*

Tough: B+

Stam: B+

Pow: B

Basic: B-

Psych: B-

Safe: B-

Cons: B

Sell: B-

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my (and to a lesser extent SWF's) work, but this is not a thread for me to boast, I was just shocked when I started an SWF game and I realised how far he had come along.

Has anyone else seen anything like this with Makutsi, or anyone? For me this is spectacular. It's my longest running game and I can finnaly see the potential Makutsi's bio yammers on about.

Youth and athleticism are some of the most important stats for helping determine stat caps. Star quality and charisma are important for determining things like overness caps.

So basically, it's no surprise to see Makutsi develop into a star. I'm looking forward to seeing what has happened to him between TEW08 and TEW2010. :)

In my SWF diary game, he didn't improve much. Well, he went up a decent bit in most areas, but not at all in Psychology. After nearly a full year in development at RIPW, where I had some top caliber trainers and great results with other workers improving, he was still at F+ Psychology. Waster in that game. I even cheated and edited his Psychology a touch, up to E-, simply to see if he would start improving from there (I had already decided he wouldn't be resigned anyway) and I don't think it made a difference. Its the only time I noticed a worker in development who refused to go up in Psychology but went up in other areas a fair bit, especially when Psychology started so low...

Its the only time I noticed a worker in development who refused to go up in Psychology but went up in other areas a fair bit, especially when Psychology started so low...

Everytime I sign Remmy Skye and send him to RIPW, he improves in most stats except psychology. Same goes for Primus Allen and El Fuerza. Why can't they just shut up and listen when Mr. Flash is talking!? :p

He is phenomenal. He reminds me of Kofi Kingston, but better. I always snatch him up when RIPW (SWF) don't renew his development deal. Sometimes they keep him for a really long time and I can grab him for years... but he's one of the best young workers in the C-Verse in my opinion. I made a tag team between him and Ernest Youngman once. The slew of skilled fresh talent that enter the game world over time is amazing. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what has happened to him between TEW08 and TEW2010.

I'm sure he's moved onto the SWF full time... if not, RIPW isn't doing what they're made for. It's going to be sad if he has moved on to SWF though, since I won't be able to grab him for my small-sized promotions anymore.

Everytime I sign Remmy Skye and send him to RIPW, he improves in most stats except psychology. Same goes for Primus Allen and El Fuerza. Why can't they just shut up and listen when Mr. Flash is talking!? :p

Skye improved a ton for me. So did Allen and Fuerza. T-Rex. Hell's Bouncer. Even Bull Wrecker. Not always to the point of being usable to the extent I wanted, but a fair amount. I did have guys who sat in development for a few months and didn't move in more than a couple of areas, so they were booted. But Lassana is the only worker I can think of who didn't move just in Psychology.

Every now and again Atlas has an explosion of skills in my games. I've seen him improve all his stats by X3...and no I'm not kidding. I'm talk B- Brawling, C+ Performance...all this crazy crazy stuff. Sometimes it doesn't happen, but if he explodes he's on the SWF in 8 months.

In my SWF diary game, he didn't improve much. Well, he went up a decent bit in most areas, but not at all in Psychology. After nearly a full year in development at RIPW, where I had some top caliber trainers and great results with other workers improving, he was still at F+ Psychology. Waster in that game. I even cheated and edited his Psychology a touch, up to E-, simply to see if he would start improving from there (I had already decided he wouldn't be resigned anyway) and I don't think it made a difference. Its the only time I noticed a worker in development who refused to go up in Psychology but went up in other areas a fair bit, especially when Psychology started so low...

Feb 2009, Lassana's psych is up to C. The only thing is, his charisma skills are only C+, C+ and C (mic, charisma, acting) and I don't generally push anybody unless all three of those skills are AT LEAST B-.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but Valentine has'nt been developing that much, he's pretty much whatever, but I hesitate to release him. His brawling is at D+, but his hardcore is a B!!!!!

Yeah, his potential is insane. I'm only one year in and he can be called up to the main roster very soon.

He is actually one of the few (if not only one) C-verse workers who has pre-set potential stat, and it's set to excellent. It explains most of his development.

I'm in September 2010 and his stats look like this:

Brawl: C

Puro: C-

Hrdcr: C+

Aerial: C-

Flash: C-

Mat: B

Chain: C+

Sub: B-

Mic: B

Char: B-

Act: C+

Athlet: A

Tough: B-

Stam: B+

Pow: B-

Basic: C+

Psych: B

Safe: C+

Cons: B-

Sell: B-

Maybe the reason why Makutsi didn't improve in your game is that initially he's in development to work on nothing...

You have to call him up and send him back to set him to develop skills. And almost everyone in development is there for some reason. Personality(Cheetah Boy/Marshall Dillon), Potential(Matsuki), Star Quality(John Greed), or Toughness(Bear Powlanski).

Archived