Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) GDS game...?

mjdgoldeneye

I think this is sort of like combining 2 existing threads, but it's still probably worth a new one...

I know a few people on here have L4D2 for the 360, and I was wondering is anyone wants to try getting a game together?

The AI's are bad and random people are even worse. I'm sure between us and our own Live friends we can get a full and relatively cohesive game going.

I'm not looking for super experts. If you have the game and understand that running to the safehouse with no regard for the team or hanging around in a shed melee-ing wooden planks equals bad, you're set. :p

I want this game but I wont get it. It was censored here in Australia and they gutted everything in the game. No blood, Zombies just fade away ect so Im gunna wait and hope they re-release the full verison of the game

Can you import the American version or is it horribly expensive to do that/is it not compatible?

GruntMark and myself regularly play together online, and I'm sure we wouldn't mind a little help in finding competent players to beat Expert with. We'd do it ourselves if, you know... the computer wasn't retarded on finales.

I'm actually very good when I've got teammates to work with.

I knew the first game really well, but I'll probably need to play through these campaigns more before I know them adequately. I've only played through the first 2 and 1/2 parts of Dead Center and various bits of the other 4 in versus.

Knowing the level helps.

I've already got to kill mjd some, so of course I'm down for doing it some more :p

I did finish your last non-downed guy as the smoker that one round!

I remember the one time I was the jockey and couldn't latch onto your head. I jumped at you for a good 8-10 seconds. I had red bar connection, so I have no idea what it looked like to everyone else... Ha ha

Archived