strange events/deaths/other events 2010

Sam Keith has taken over OLLIE in my MAW game. I haven't paid much attention to the world of wrestling besides North America and I'm surprised as what the Mexican wrestling industry looks like. After obviously some horrible times OLLIE has dropped so low to Regional and Sam Keith of all people come to revive it.

I just find it odd that MHW is ahead of OLLIE. Just doesn't seem right. MPWF and SOTBPW pulling some dirty tricks? :p

Well Sam Keith got his start in Mexico didn't he? It's been awhile since I checked the Cornellverse website but I'm pretty sure he had some Lucha titles in his history, so it's not that odd to see him lend a hand down there.

Well not as odd as if it was, for example, Peter Valentine.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't really strange, but it's an 'other event': El Leon is making movies! His acting is a 76, but his popularity as you can see is through the roof. I just looked and he was half SOTBPW tag champs with El Mitico Jr, but now that he's making a 'major movie' it's been vacated. This is the first random incident I've had like this so it was really fun to see. :)

Well Sam Keith got his start in Mexico didn't he? It's been awhile since I checked the Cornellverse website but I'm pretty sure he had some Lucha titles in his history, so it's not that odd to see him lend a hand down there.

Well not as odd as if it was, for example, Peter Valentine.

True. It was MPWF he had worked for in the past or at least won championships with (from his title history).

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/4/11514353660.jpg

Come on Corporol Doom, youre over double his age (Doom is 43, Law is 18). However this could be interesting storyline in the future as Law is part of a heel stable so i might have Doom try and persuade Law to turn face.

In a match between John Freakin' Heidenreich and El Mul Key (our resident jobber, Greg Excelent, under a mask) my road agent, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, must have been busy cutting a line. He informed me afterward that the 8 minutes I allowed for the squash wasn't enough time for the wrestlers. I want some of what he was having, man!

In my game I just saw EWA (based in Berlin) unsuccessfully spread rumours about UEW (based in Madrid) having pro-**** sympathies. This amuses me a lot more than it should... though not as much as Sean McFly starting up a Canadian women's promotion that has so far failed to hire either Victoria Stone or Tamara McFly. I mean, Victoria is on a written with NOTBPW but he had a chance to sign up his wife and didn't, and Sean wasn't even working with NOTBPW at the time he made the CWWF. :)

I'm not sure what is stranger - APW actually attempting a dirty trick on a Global promotion (WCW is us, formerly MAW) when they're still Regional...

http://lrodzen.me/images/apw.JPG

or the fact that they sent people to disrupt our show in Louisiana. I think money could be spent more wisely, Mr McMinister. :p

I'm not sure what is stranger - APW actually attempting a dirty trick on a Global promotion (WCW is us, formerly MAW) when they're still Regional...

or the fact that they sent people to disrupt our show in Louisiana. I think money could be spent more wisely, Mr McMinister. :p

Haha...APW must have some secret agents in Louisiana. But my question is, why are you at war with an Aussie fed when your at global?

In my game I just saw EWA (based in Berlin) unsuccessfully spread rumours about UEW (based in Madrid) having pro-**** sympathies. This amuses me a lot more than it should... though not as much as Sean McFly starting up a Canadian women's promotion that has so far failed to hire either Victoria Stone or Tamara McFly. I mean, Victoria is on a written with NOTBPW but he had a chance to sign up his wife and didn't, and Sean wasn't even working with NOTBPW at the time he made the CWWF. :)

Victoria is too popular for his little start-up operation.

Either that or he wants to keep the entire locker room of young wrestlers to himself. ;)

Haha...APW must have some secret agents in Louisiana. But my question is, why are you at war with an Aussie fed when your at global?

I declared war on all of Australian promotions when we were at Regional and haven't done anything with the pacts since reaching International and beyond. One promotion I will not stop a war (even though they're local) is SAW. Those *******s are a disgrace to wrestling. :p

I declared war on all of Australian promotions when we were at Regional and haven't done anything with the pacts since reaching International and beyond. One promotion I will not stop a war (even though they're local) is SAW. Those *******s are a disgrace to wrestling. :p

How can you hate anything with a Shark wearing a crown and a Gorilla wearing a Sombrero on its logo?

Edit-And for the third time in recent memory Jack Marlowe organised and won a video game tournament, surely soon no-one will play with him.

Dan Stone Jr. just died the night after finding out he was not in the top 5 of the top 100 wrestlers of 2010. He was placed #7, he fell in a shark tank. In the same week Sammy the Shark is in critical condition after a overdose.

Dan Stone Jr. just died the night after finding out he was not in the top 5 of the top 100 wrestlers of 2010. He was placed #7, he fell in a shark tank. In the same week Sammy the Shark is in critical condition after a overdose.

Very rarely do I ever laugh out loud in real life, but that was hilarious!

The product is AWESOME!

They're actually a pretty interesting promotion... I'll give them that. Danny Jillefski took over as owner and he hired Kyle Rhodes as head booker. They have instant announcer / colour commentary with popularity on their side which is what the product needs.

I wanted them to become my child promotion when they first debuted so I asked and asked. They kept refusing - the products are completely different and I knew they wouldn't - so I'm determined to ruin them. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I'm going to bite my words I bet. Jay Chord will fire me over something stupid and the only promotion who will hire me will be SAW. :(

Guest jtalley31

Kurt Angle kept failing drug tests and Dixie won't let me fire him. Finally I decided to suspend him. 28 days later, he returns, works a dark match, and immediately fails another test.

Also, if my backstage incidents are any indication, my locker room is full of Swedish cinema loving booze hounds. :D

I reckon the most surprising thing out of this is actually the fact that a promotion titled WCW (even though I know its MAW) put on a good show :eek:

Archived