strange events/deaths/other events 2010

What did he go to prison for?

Tax evasion. The mail I got says that he would be in jail for year, but other sources indicates that he will be free in 6 months. He was my tag champion by the time he went to jail.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the very sad and somber duty to report that in my latest game, tragedy struck the wrestling world in July of 2010, when Carol Singer fell under a runaway steamroller. She always lacked the "it" factor she'd need to become a real star, but she'd gotten her hopes up a while back when the Psychic Hotline had told her she was in line for a real steamroller push.

She was 36. I've been told her last words were "AYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:(

I think Dean Daniels taking over SWF after Richard Eisen retired while Jerry Eisen was still head booker is strange.

http://lrodzen.me/images/swfchanges.JPG

Daniels made himself booker and Jerry is out of a job. I think I'm going to sign him because he's under a PPA deal. The relationship will be beneficial when I try and sign Eric away from TCW whenever his contract is up.

Beautiful that it has its own dialogue. I love it! I never even thought of looking at the various other options for the fart, I just immediately go to "Take No Action".

I missed so much!

You know, people always seem to think the fart is no big deal.

Based on the people I know who have done some wrestling and my own experience in improv theater I know that every second backstage before a show starts matters. If he truly made the locker room a no go zone for half an hour that causes REAL problems in prepping for the show. If you have gas that freaking severe go to the bathroom when you have to let one rip!

In ROF, Riddick Jordan organized and won a video game tournament.

Not to be outdone, British Samurai then organized and won his own tournament.

I get those notes and its usually the guy who organized it winning the thing. This tells me they must be playing some shooter with the guy organizing things having set them all up with wallhacks and aimbots tbh ^^

I asked this question in the small questions thread and did not receive an answer. If there is a report of a wrestler going to jail for 15 years, should the wrestler not be booked as well as not appear as a Hidden Gem? James Prudence was convicted of 2nd degree murder yet CZCW is still using him and he is still a Hidden Gem.

Crockett Tubbs, a lightweight, says he likes to work with smaller wrestler at it suits him better. The same day Ekuma the Hawaiian Strong Man, a Big Heavyweight, says he likes to work with bigger wrestlers... I guess I've been booking them wrong after all... Dang. :p

This reminds me of Season 3 of Lost - Playing a game with my minimalist data (as in, I have one good ref available), my ref died in a horrible accident. I went in and resurrected him in the editor, rehired him, and went on my merry way... Until he was killed in another horrible accident.

http://www.ice.org.nz/refdies.jpg

Archived