strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean McFly left NOTBPW after his contract expired in April 2010 He remained unemployed until the start of February 2011... when he founded CWWF. This should be fun...

I have had him found CWWF in games before however its usually in one of my NOTBPW games.

Oh, it all makes sense now - he's made his sister World Champion. :p

Also: he's now with a promotion he can't work for at 37, so he's on the downside of his career... and he's 99% of the way towards getting in the HOI. Ouch.

lol. Well, Sean McFly's back with a company he can wrestle for. Aside from working as the head booker of CWWF as Officer McFly, he's also wrestling as Sean McFly.... as an enhancement talent in Hinote Dojo, lower on the card than The Tic.

EDIT: And WLW as an opener... using the Officer McFly gimmick. This is not a good career move, I don't think. :p

I don't know if you'd call this strange, but a few days ago, I saw a newspeice that talked about Brutus Beefcake retiring. A few headlines down...I see "Another Drug Death in Wrestling". I open it up, Brutus Beefcake died from a drug overdose...the same day he retired.

I don't know if you'd call this strange, but a few days ago, I saw a newspeice that talked about Brutus Beefcake retiring. A few headlines down...I see "Another Drug Death in Wrestling". I open it up, Brutus Beefcake died from a drug overdose...the same day he retired.

That seems to happen oddly often. My best guess is far too many people throw crazy parties to celebrate their retirement...

That seems to happen oddly often. My best guess is far too many people throw crazy parties to celebrate their retirement...

Or that the code for dying from drugs deaths is almost identical to the retiring code. When the retirement/drugsdeath check is run it has certain thresholds for each to happen, so that when it passes the retirement one you get the retirement story... and if it's high enough, you get the death. Since retirements are worked out each year close to birthdays the values involved and the random chances are probably worked out each year which is why you can get both happening at once, rather than a gradual slide...

Or it could be crazy parties... who can really know for sure? :p

Guest codey
Gareth Wayne just bought USPW :eek:

Happened in my game as well. Oddly enough, Alicia was still on the roster at the time of Sam's retirement.

Happened in my game as well. Oddly enough, Alicia was still on the roster at the time of Sam's retirement.

In my last game, Belle Bryden took over USPW following Sam's retirement. Funny enough, Belle retired from in-ring competition like 2 or 3 weeks after taking over, I thought it was so fitting. Alicia is now working part-time for USPW AAA and 5 Stars.

It's not odd at all: Alicia can't become an owner, so she'll never take over when Sam retires.

The same week Strong retired, Alicia signed with CWWF. Guess that'll help the little company get off the ground.

Archived