What's going on in your game?

One year into my game with FCW and here is what things look like right now.

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Shawn Gonzalez

FCW Peoples Champion: Bradford Peverell

FCW Tag Team: The Latino Kings (Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez)

Feuds

Puerto Rican Power vs. Handsome Stranger

Bradford Peverell vs. Lepper Messiah

Shawn Gonzalez vs. Hells Bouncer

Here is the card for my next event titled FCW FREEDOM Fighters

Lepper Messiah vs. Puerto Rican Power

Jesus Chavez vs. Carlos Gonzalez

Bradford Peverell vs. Al The Hillbilly

DC Rayne and Eddie Howard vs. Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez ©

FCW Tag Team Championship Match

Chris Kaladaro vs. Handsome Stranger

Hell's Bouncer vs. Shawn Gonzalez ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship Match

You are probably wondering why I still have Shawn in my promotion well truth is that I cheated and gave him a written contract through the editor.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just started my first ever C-verse game. It is a 0/0/0 start and early indications are that I will be building my company around Hugh de Aske.

I have added six young guys with excellent prospects to the roster (based on people from another forum) so it will be interesting to see how they develop.

Guest SamBlack

SWF week 3, Sep, 2012

Main Event

Matthew Keith has the belt (Face)

Zimmy Bumfhole (face)

Randy Bumfhole (heel)

Jay Chord (face)

Jack Bruce (face)

Robbie Retro (heel)

Rocky Golden (heel)

Rich Money (face)

Christian Faith (heel)

I started up a 0/0/0/0 challenge in derek's C-Verse '97 mod. I don't want to give away too much since, as with every game I start, I think it could become a diary, but it's been extremely fun.

The best part of this game has to be the fact I get get use guys that I otherwise couldn't use in the default game. I mean where else could I have the following roster without cheating?

Big Cat Bransdon

Black Eagle

Chris Perkins

Clark Alexander

Dario Shelton

Deano Machino

Donnie J

Flex

Human Arsenal

Jake Harvey

Jungle Jack

Kurt Laramee

Little Bill Lebowski

Mean Jean Cattley

Roy Stephens

Snap Dragon

Ok, so the answer is TCW, but the point stands that being able to use a bunch of your favorite C-Verse wrestlers is really cool.

The one warning I have for anyone doing this is to prepare for when you hit Small size if you plan on playing in the US, especially on the east coast because you are going to be thrown into the Regional Battles with a bunch of Regional sized promotion. This might be a "no duh" kind of statement but after a year or so of playing you kind of forget about it till it hits and you are sent straight back down Local.

I started up a 0/0/0/0 challenge in derek's C-Verse '97 mod. I don't want to give away too much since, as with every game I start, I think it could become a diary, but it's been extremely fun.

The best part of this game has to be the fact I get get use guys that I otherwise couldn't use in the default game. I mean where else could I have the following roster without cheating?

Big Cat Bransdon

Black Eagle

Chris Perkins

Clark Alexander

Dario Shelton

Deano Machino

Donnie J

Flex

Human Arsenal

Jake Harvey

Jungle Jack

Kurt Laramee

Little Bill Lebowski

Mean Jean Cattley

Roy Stephens

Snap Dragon

Ok, so the answer is TCW, but the point stands that being able to use a bunch of your favorite C-Verse wrestlers is really cool.

The one warning I have for anyone doing this is to prepare for when you hit Small size if you plan on playing in the US, especially on the east coast because you are going to be thrown into the Regional Battles with a bunch of Regional sized promotion. This might be a "no duh" kind of statement but after a year or so of playing you kind of forget about it till it hits and you are sent straight back down Local.

Nice roster. It IS pretty fun to get guys before they made it big or got as skilled. Or, in some cases, (like Perkins) got their characters. OUCH at walking right into the East Coast War though, lol.

Just started my first TEW2010 game in probably nearly a year with Total Championship Wrestling. I never had a really successful game with a big promotion before, so I'm looking to challenge myself in that sense. Any tips will be welcomed, I'm bound to be suffering from a bit of TEW rust. :)

A lot of the angles that I'm doing for the first few months are probably fairly generic in the sense that the roster is almost set up for them to happen (Rocky Golden to defend successfully against Sam Keith before a Golden/Cornell/Hawkins feud).

My TCW 2010 game is in December and I finally gave my game a shake up.

Swoop McCarthy was brought back to the main roster again. So was The Big Problem, The Snowman (The Snowman Problem tag team), American Elemental, and El Leon all will add to some new match ups. The Snowman and The Big Problem will team up for awhile until I feel like splitting them up for their own monster singles runs.

Swoop McCarthy went over Chance Fortune much to Fortunes distaste but Swoop is the future. My Chance Fortune project is over with. I have been too dissappointed by bad matches. Aaron Andrews may get a push at Fortunes expense though.

I am considering grooming Texas Pete as the TCW version of Undertaker. So I need to give him some big wins in the near future. Right now he and Rick Law are running with the tag team titles.

FINIALLY

DeCOLT

HAS COME BACK

TO AMERICA

just hit Cult with the TWL, and Im going after my long sought feud of Rip Chord vs George DeColt.

That's not even my title feud either, which is a 3 way with Pat Deacon, Chief Two Eagles, and Professor Nero.

The Lords of War are super over in Texas with about 3 months of brute pushes, and since I have TV, that is 15+ shows of domination.

Had Archie Judge turn on Lone Star Stampeder to start a feud that should establish Archie really well.

If you smell, what the Gorgeous one, is cookin'

now in my third year of USPW, the last two years have been awesome and this year kicked off with a bang, The Supreme 8 is now Supreme 7 with Steve Frehly leaving and turning face, he is now battling Kurt Laramee, and Travis Century and JD Morgan are dominating the tag division and with USPW battling The Supreme stable, a new team of heel wrestlers have arrived, Jeff Nova interrupted Sam Strongs promo that he does at the beginning of the year, Jonathan Faust then came down to the ring and beat Sam Strong to pieces declaring that the 21st Century has finally arrived in USPW

Faust will have a brief feud with Joss Thompson and then Faust will get a rise to the top as hopefully my planned main event for Independence Day Slam nearly half a year away is a four way match between 21st Century Jonatahn Faust with Jeff Nova in his corner, Joe Money with a SWF mangager in his corner, Travis Century with Phil Vibert and hopefully Nicky Champion with Sam Strong in his corner, but my plans often don't work out

i might lose Bruce the Giant soon, i just can't get his pop down without burying him, rather see him do well elsewhere as i don't want to ruin his career

FINIALLY

DeCOLT

HAS COME BACK

TO AMERICA

just hit Cult with the TWL, and Im going after my long sought feud of Rip Chord vs George DeColt.

That's not even my title feud either, which is a 3 way with Pat Deacon, Chief Two Eagles, and Professor Nero.

The Lords of War are super over in Texas with about 3 months of brute pushes, and since I have TV, that is 15+ shows of domination.

Had Archie Judge turn on Lone Star Stampeder to start a feud that should establish Archie really well.

If you smell, what the Gorgeous one, is cookin'

Dude, I am so jealous. DeColt/Chord was something I desperately wanted to do in my diary TWL game, but has yet to come to fruition. Out of curiosity, how far in the game are you? Anyone left yet or on the verge of leaving?

now in my third year of USPW, the last two years have been awesome and this year kicked off with a bang, The Supreme 8 is now Supreme 7 with Steve Frehly leaving and turning face, he is now battling Kurt Laramee, and Travis Century and JD Morgan are dominating the tag division and with USPW battling The Supreme stable, a new team of heel wrestlers have arrived, Jeff Nova interrupted Sam Strongs promo that he does at the beginning of the year, Jonathan Faust then came down to the ring and beat Sam Strong to pieces declaring that the 21st Century has finally arrived in USPW

Faust will have a brief feud with Joss Thompson and then Faust will get a rise to the top as hopefully my planned main event for Independence Day Slam nearly half a year away is a four way match between 21st Century Jonatahn Faust with Jeff Nova in his corner, Joe Money with a SWF mangager in his corner, Travis Century with Phil Vibert and hopefully Nicky Champion with Sam Strong in his corner, but my plans often don't work out

i might lose Bruce the Giant soon, i just can't get his pop down without burying him, rather see him do well elsewhere as i don't want to ruin his career

Your inclusion of 21CW guys sounds really cool. I haven't seen this idea done before.

Dude, I am so jealous. DeColt/Chord was something I desperately wanted to do in my diary TWL game, but has yet to come to fruition. Out of curiosity, how far in the game are you? Anyone left yet or on the verge of leaving?

chief 2 eagles went to SWF days after my August event. Im in September and at cult with a graveyard TV show on the regional network.

The sad part is my show is live on Mondays, and DeColt still works in Canada on mondays.

Im really going at it with SWF, and stole Ace McQueen and since the owner of CWB is about to leave wrestling, Im gonna snag Corporal Doom since he won't be loyal anymore.

chief 2 eagles went to SWF days after my August event. Im in September and at cult with a graveyard TV show on the regional network.

The sad part is my show is live on Mondays, and DeColt still works in Canada on mondays.

Im really going at it with SWF, and stole Ace McQueen and since the owner of CWB is about to leave wrestling, Im gonna snag Corporal Doom since he won't be loyal anymore.

At cult already? Nice work. How's your money situation? I'm losing money with a similar TV deal and I'm in February of 1979 - and I'm still at regional!

Im kinda losing money but have 2 TV showings

on the one in Mid south II have 90/80 splits on ads/revenue

for the south east my split is 100/90

run all of my shows in the Mid South which gates 5k for TV shows and now with big events Im around 8-9 thousand.

Also noticed it's pretty cheap to hire the Ranch at San Antonio when your popularity needs a 10,000 seat venue. (18 thousand to hire, versus 30 for the other medium sized arena)

Im kinda losing money but have 2 TV showings

on the one in Mid south II have 90/80 splits on ads/revenue

for the south east my split is 100/90

run all of my shows in the Mid South which gates 5k for TV shows and now with big events Im around 8-9 thousand.

Also noticed it's pretty cheap to hire the Ranch at San Antonio when your popularity needs a 10,000 seat venue. (18 thousand to hire, versus 30 for the other medium sized arena)

The splits from the TV station certainly would help. Right now I'm at 100/100, so TV shows net growth, but not income. Plus my highest attendance is 5,000 - I've never had to run a venue larger than Irvine Hall. I will keep the Ranch in mind if/when I get to that point!

Playing the No Holds Barred mod. I'm at my second pay per view with my created cult promotion Global Championship Wrestling. The first ppv crowned my first Global Heavyweight Champion, which was Ivan Koloff who pinned Ricky Steamboat in a six man elimination match. Then after the match he annihilated Steamboat setting up for a match at the next ppv.

My roster is:

Main Event-

Barry Windham

Buddy Landell

Ivan Koloff

Paul Orndorff

Ricky Morton

Ricky Steamboat

Upper Midcard-

Brian Christopher

Dustin Rhodes

Jerry Lynn

Mark Callous

Robert Gibson

Tyler Mane

Midcard-

Al Snow

Dave Taylor

Dean Malenko

Diamond Dallas Page

Matt Borne

Mike Awesome

Steve Austin

Ultimo Dragon

Lower Midcard-

Dusk-user character

Glacier

Johnny Grunge

Rocco Rock

Opener-

Dave Finlay

Raven

Vampiro

Enhancement Talents-

Steven Regal

I'm thinking about making Dustin Rhodes into The American Nightmare and play the exact opposite character of Dusty, but I'm not sure yet.

Going into January 2012

Currently I am setting up for a huge Wrestle Mania where the main event will be

Bryan Danielson going up against CM PUNK for the Heavyweight Title and

Brock Lesnar taking on Edge, Chistian, and Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight.

other matches are

Chris Jericho vs Roddy Piper

Undertaker vs Sting (this is setting up my following year of storylines for Taker, Sting and Kane)

The plan is to bring in a new group of wrestlers that will be called ENIGMA the members will be wrestlers I created, it will consist of

The Demon Damon Stryfe

Kovayne

Nathan Locke

John Mercer

This will be a dark force taking over the Smackdown brand and having Damon Stryfe leave Enigma after defeating the leader Nathan Locke, and going on a destructive path. The plan is for Damon Stryfe to challenge and retire the Undertakers greatest challengers such as (Shawn Michaels, Kane, and sting) Finally at Wrestle Mania 29, Damon Stryfe will defeat Undertaker, ending the streak and retiring the Undertaker for good.)

Right now I have a lot of old school talent on my roster, in order to boost my younger talent which is working greatly.

TCW (I uploaded them) are becoming headstrong after me though and have yet to actually steal any of my talent but is forcing me to pay a lot of my young talent a lot of cash. They already stole Randy Orton from me, but that is fine.

The Rock returned to WWE but I released him after I was done with him, he signed with New Japan.

I have a lot going on, but TCW and NJPW could be a major factor in stealing a lot of talent

Going into January 2012

Currently I am setting up for a huge Wrestle Mania where the main event will be

Bryan Danielson going up against CM PUNK for the Heavyweight Title and

Brock Lesnar taking on Edge, Chistian, and Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight.

other matches are

Chris Jericho vs Roddy Piper

Undertaker vs Sting (this is setting up my following year of storylines for Taker, Sting and Kane)

The plan is to bring in a new group of wrestlers that will be called ENIGMA the members will be wrestlers I created, it will consist of

The Demon Damon Stryfe

Kovayne

Nathan Locke

John Mercer

This will be a dark force taking over the Smackdown brand and having Damon Stryfe leave Enigma after defeating the leader Nathan Locke, and going on a destructive path. The plan is for Damon Stryfe to challenge and retire the Undertakers greatest challengers such as (Shawn Michaels, Kane, and sting) Finally at Wrestle Mania 29, Damon Stryfe will defeat Undertaker, ending the streak and retiring the Undertaker for good.)

Right now I have a lot of old school talent on my roster, in order to boost my younger talent which is working greatly.

TCW (I uploaded them) are becoming headstrong after me though and have yet to actually steal any of my talent but is forcing me to pay a lot of my young talent a lot of cash. They already stole Randy Orton from me, but that is fine.

The Rock returned to WWE but I released him after I was done with him, he signed with New Japan.

I have a lot going on, but TCW and NJPW could be a major factor in stealing a lot of talent

Did you upload TCW with all of their roster?

Did you upload TCW with all of their roster?

Nope, but I did upload a majority of the default wrestlers in order to get a interesting more appeal to compete with.

I upload new wrestlers from the default and wrestlers I create every month in order to fill promotions. I enjoy having a lot of promotions, and a lot of talent in each promotion and since I forgot to turn on new workers (they come in 2016) i create my own or upload from default

but TCW is loading up on talent i dropped as well as a lot of indy wrestlers both real and default data

TNA (KYR Feb. 2011 data) March 2011 just held Victory Road

Main Feuds

Jericho vs MVP

Samoa Joe vs Pope vs Styles

Kurt vs Jarrett

J.Hardy vs RVD for World Title

Kaz vs Daniels vs Low Ki for X Division Title

Abyss vs Burchill for TV Title

Lax vs MCMG

Mickie vs Dumas for KO title

Beer Money vs WGTT for Tag Titles

Dumas started a stable called Paradox with Rain,Lacey, Serena, Jillian Hall, & Alissa Flash

Sarita is managing Hernandez & Homicide

So tonight I am going to be running TCW Psycho Circus 2010.

I am having a 4 way for the World Title. Rocky Golden, Tommy Cornell, Rich Money, and Ricky Dale Johnson the champ will all go at it. RDJ will get the pinfall over Rich Money.

This has to happen so at Malice in Wonderland next month Tommy Cornell can face RDJ for the title. Rocky Golden can go against Sam Keith for the #1 contender spot. Rich Money will face Vengeance in what I hope is an epic match.

The tag titles are going to stay on Texas Law with a win over the Machines. Not sure where I want to go with the tag team division right now. It is very strong. A lot of legit teams right now with high momentum. The New Wave have low momentum so won't be getting the belts right now.

Troy Tornado and Koshiro Ino will be facing each other at Psycho Circus for the UCR Combat Title and TCW International Title. Ino is going to win this match and hold both belts. In a couple weeks he is going to vacate the UCR Title.

Fox Mask is going to defend his All Action Title. I may have him lose it but not sure yet. Again I am not sure where I want this division to go.

Archived