What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky, im at the 19% bit now...its suprisingly similar to the 14% part :rolleyes:

Please don't post things like this - while I'm sure it's annoying, it's not really interesting or relevant to anyone else, and I'd like to keep unnecessary posts to a minimum right now to save the load on the site.

Wow.. This is.. well, should I say, a BIT weird?

I love R.K., but I usually wind up sacking Derek...for some reason I just can't ever find anything I want to do with him other than job him out. Now I might have to keep him just to not lower Hayes morale.

Ooh, and holy crap the dirt sheet is a lot of stuff!

Oh my god

Big Scott, after 4 tests, still hasn't got over his drugs

I fire him, you know what he says?

"That's a harsh decision..."

HARSH DECISION? HARSH DECISION MY ***, YOU ***********, YOU *** ** * *****, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU

But yeah, he's gonna get fired

Am I missing something or did I find a bug straightaway..

Playing GCG, when proceeded to the next day and to the show I there was a fight between Nathan Coleman and Kiminobu Kuroki; I chose the hardest option and fired Nathan Coleman. Then I went to book the show normally but now when I try to run it it says 'Cannot Continue. You cannot start the show until you have dealt with the remaining locker room incidents' when there isn't any? :o

When I go back to 'Locker Room' menu it still has the 'Locker Room Incidents' marked as red and with a '!' in the end but when I click on it there's "None" in the 'Incidents awaiting your decision'.

In my game, by the end of week 2 RoH has fired about 4-5 people....

This is my third game they've done that. Normally I wouldn't care but they fired Nigel Svensson...are they nuts!?

Oh I thought you were playing a real world game.. You know, with your post saying RoH and all. Haven't checked RoF yet though. Seems pretty similar, only Svensson has joined, though, I have always liked him :)

Archived