What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my god

Big Scott, after 4 tests, still hasn't got over his drugs

I fire him, you know what he says?

"That's a harsh decision..."

HARSH DECISION? HARSH DECISION MY ***, YOU ***********, YOU *** ** * *****, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU

But yeah, he's gonna get fired

It was pretty much impossible to get Mr. Sinclair off the juice in 2008. I doubt that much has changed.

I totally made it into TEW 2010...sorta lol.

I finished out the demo month with ACPW, and I was getting to start a new game to try out a new fed, and I decided to see the new workers making it into the game. Lo and behold a black guy named Donte Dunn. My legit name is Donte Dunnagan. I thought I was reading wrong and clicked it. Sure enough....Donte Dunn is in TEW. How the hell did that happen lol? Not that I am complaining but, I can finally retire a happy indy worker. Ive been in EWR and now Ive made it into TEW. Not many can say that! :p

Oh my god

Big Scott, after 4 tests, still hasn't got over his drugs

I fire him, you know what he says?

"That's a harsh decision..."

HARSH DECISION? HARSH DECISION MY ***, YOU ***********, YOU *** ** * *****, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU

But yeah, he's gonna get fired

Even if he stopped using immediately after the first test, he's still going to have it going around in his system. The demo's only a month long, remember!

Am I missing something or did I find a bug straightaway..

Playing GCG, when proceeded to the next day and to the show I there was a fight between Nathan Coleman and Kiminobu Kuroki; I chose the hardest option and fired Nathan Coleman. Then I went to book the show normally but now when I try to run it it says 'Cannot Continue. You cannot start the show until you have dealt with the remaining locker room incidents' when there isn't any? :o

When I go back to 'Locker Room' menu it still has the 'Locker Room Incidents' marked as red and with a '!' in the end but when I click on it there's "None" in the 'Incidents awaiting your decision'.

I have the same problem, any idea what is happening?

Well so far I have my diary game being planned with NOTBPW (Tried out ZEN and SWF for size as well)

And after running my test event I can safely say that there is improvements I need to make in order to get the best from the diary however the bottom few matches and angle really made the show work

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/SWF_Fan/Untitled-1.jpg

So yeh onwards and upwards from Monday I think

Already fixed, see the Tech Support forum.

I have and see no topic or post pertaining to the problem. Also did a search for Locker Room in the Tech support forum which yielded no results. Do you have a link to the post?

I have and see no topic or post pertaining to the problem. Also did a search for Locker Room in the Tech support forum which yielded no results. Do you have a link to the post?

The topics have been removed as the new patch has been released - it's pinned to the top of the forum.

The topics have been removed as the new patch has been released - it's pinned to the top of the forum.

Cheers, is it neccessary to start a new game for the patch to work as the first thing I did was apply the patch but the saved game still had the problem.

Bugs annoy me now as much as they did back in the H2H days. :(

Cheers, is it neccessary to start a new game for the patch to work as the first thing I did was apply the patch but the saved game still had the problem.

Bugs annoy me now as much as they did back in the H2H days. :(

Yes, because it's the conservative-liberal stats that have changed, not the game, so you're still using the old files.

Actually got into this a bit more than I normally do with the demos so bit of and end of the month report for the direction I've taken 21CW in in the last month. Going through the roster for key things:

Adam Matravers won the number 1 contendership for steel cage showdown. In the build up to the title match he formed a team with champion Joss Thompson out of respect, as Thompsons feud with Leo Price caused him to recruit Travis Cool and bring in Danny Patterson to form Team S.I.N. - Strength In Numbers. The team has struggled to gel so far with Patterson being happy to dominate in squash matches and Cool chasing the UK title. The title match ended cleanly but both guys were beaten down to end the show. Thompsons next challenger was decided at the last TV taping as Patterson defeated Daniel Francis Black, While Leo Price seems to be focused on Adam Matravers for the time being claiming he stuck his nose in his business.

With the UK Title, Harry Wilson started becoming paranoid with the pressure of being a champion and started hiding in the shadows attacking innocent people he saw as a threat, including a fan at one point. Management bared him from the arena after this but he saw that as a plot to keep him rusty and cost him his title. After adopting a mask and the Angelico Negro persona (trying to steal the success of his brother, the Dark Angel) he faced Luke Cool at Steel Cage Showdown, retaining the title after interference from Danny Patterson who then put him through a table. He was absent from the last taping. 21CW Management have decided if he can not make it to the ring by the final bell of the evening at World War, he will forfit the title to the winner of Luke Cool vs Rolling Johnny Stones.

No quieter was the tag title scene. The Anglo-Scots Connection looked the be the ones who would take the belts from Hot Stuff, however when the ref was knocked out during the match, Buff Martinez managed to knock out Davey Celtic with brass knucks for the win. After the match JD Morgan and Barry Griffin made their presence known by attacking and destroying both teams setting up a 3 way match at World War. Griffin and Morgan may have the edge after recruiting Greg Gauge as a manager after he decided his heritage meant he did'nt have to get his hands dirty to make his name.

The Red Dragon returned to 21CW, but the former champion was not the same man he was during his main event days. Now competing under his real name Ian Davies hasn't even managed a win and may be close to retirement.

Stevie Stoat decided since he couldn't get into the title picture he was going to make a name for himself at the expense of 21CW owner Jeff Nova, which led to a match at Steel Cage Showdown. Stoat spent weeks berating the boss without actually getting involved in any physical action leading to Kevin Jones becoming fed up with Stoat running his mouth and costing him not only the match at SCS but a tag match the week prior. While Jones loyalty was rewarded with an unsucessful title shot last week, Stoat made it his mission to end the career of Jones at World War

Joey Beauchamp made his debut in a 6 man match at SCS to crown the first ever 21CW Action Division Champion. The match also featured UK Dragon, K'Lee Hawkins, Rolling Johnny Stones, Daniel Black Francis and Phillip Cooper. His first defense was last week as he retained v Mr King.

Lance Davis became the first graduate of the National Scool of Wrestling. While he has yet to make his debut, it is understood both Jeff Nova and head trainer Adam Matravers wanted him to continue training, however Stevie Stoat has convinced him to come to the next TV taping to make a name for himself in an effort to sabbotage the reputation of Nova and the School.

Even if no one else cares as I plan my shows 1 by 1 and see what happens from there, I want to know whats happening next. Bring on Monday.

im playing a game with NYCW, it works kinda well, have grown to regional and make a lot of money each month now(thanks to 46000$ sponsorship each month^^) and doing C shows from time to time.

my problem is that i have lost 6(and a great referee) workers allready on the global swf and tcw, also the international notbw, those worker were all the future and the talent of the promotion(and the people i had so many plans for). and since the former mentioned promotions were quite on a talent hunt, there is not much talent left and lets face it nycw is full of workers on the brink of retirement. so my roster is not quite good to say it nicely, but oh well this forces me to sign new workers and do something with them and that is fun.

if larry vessey would only give me a reason to finally fire him, he couldnt work much in the first place and since his retirement he is completly useless and way to expensive also he is a negative influence on the locker room.

Currently as WWF in 1998, I decided to make the whole Monteral Scewjob a fake act, and give Bret Hart two months off, I'm bringing him back to feud with Triple H at Mania, while Austin wins the belt. HBK is going to retire after Mania just like in real life, and onto an epic six month long Owen Hart and Bret Hart feud

Playing with THE best promotion in the C-Verse, EWA, and I'm slowly but steadily growing the little company. I didn't get an owner goal regarding money this time around, so I'm going ahead and running two shows a month to build my popularity as quickly as possible. Figure the sooner I put distance between myself and UEW, the better.

Anywho... I've mostly run D+ shows, but did snag a C-, most of all of that thanks to Anna Ki who, when put in "Diva" matches never puts on less than a D+, no matter which other lady she takes on. In fact, the Women's Division is, unlike last time, the current strong point in the EWA.

But the men are battling back to even things up! In fact, Anna Ki is no longer the most popular worker on my roster in the region.

Why?

Because "The Alpha Norwegian" himself, Bam Bam Johansson, has ROCKETED from an E+ to a C- in popularity after seven shows, thanks to a mixture of dominating jobbers, an excellent team-up with his brother, a great manager in Bethany Hurst, and the hot feud with The X Force over the EWA Tag Team titles. The C- came after the last show, where The Johansson Brothers defeated The X Force for said titles.

Now?

Now I look to move into the "Johansson Dynasty" era of EWA. Figure soon I can bring back the EWA European title and hey... Byron has to feud with someone for the Universal title, right?

I went a year with MAW that had some good shows with a C average. My last show of the year ended up my best yet with a B main event and a b- overall.

Then I get to the 2011 Rip tournament only to have it be one of my worst shows ever. The main event gets a D- due to bad chemistry (and I forget to make it for the title) and the match before it that I which thought about putting on last gets a b-. I just hope I can turn the year around.

Running USPW like an old WWF (aka Squash Matches with about one headline match per TV Show) I seem to have built quite a stong core for my Main Event Scene, at the start of April this is what it looks like.

Tyson Baine- A* (Started at B and just wrapped up a 3 month feud with Enygma that saw them both get massively over.)

Enygma- A (Started at B-)

James Justice- B+ (Started at B-)

Nicky Champion- B- (Started at C and hovered in the midcard for two months till Bruce left so I started bringing him up a lot faster)

T-Rex- B- (Started at C, once again not someone I've been pushing heavy)

Bryan Holmes- C+ (Started at a C in March when I got him. Haven't really pushed him, he just worked his way up a little.)

So my plan is currently rolling to James Justice vs Tyson Baine at the next PPV, and probably a couple more. Enygma will probably get a few more matches with Bryan Holmes after their B rated match on free TV...thinking about having two time limit draws (their first match was a 15 min time limit draw) and then maybe an Iron Man or Last Man standing in a feud that is probably only going to last 1 or 2 months.

I also want to turn Jack Avatar (Renamed of course to me) and push him as a heel...he currently stands at 1 Win, and 10 Loses. My only win came in dominating Mainstream Hernandez after he decided to go to TCW.

My midcard and lower card is stacked with some of my favorites and just some guys I like and want to slowly bring up the card. Roster overview tells me I have just a little excess on my roster, but it sure feels like a lot more. Anyway, any of the young guys between Enhancement to Lower Midcard just get fed to the main eventers on a weekly basis. Like I said I promote USPW more as a old WWF where seeing the top stars are more of attractions and they are kept looking extremely strong and rarely get to tangle with each other.

Ooh, and lets not forget Peter Valentine who had rolled high into momentum and popularity before I kinda stopped that and brought him down off of cloud 9.

Playing As CZCW Im at Nov 2010

My champ is Remmy Sky won the title from Fox Mask

Al Coleman is my Xtreme Champion

Marc Speed and Al Coleman are still Tag Team champs.

My Mainevent is pretty much Fox Mask, Remmy Sky, Donnie J, Matt Sparrow, Masked Cougar, Insane Machine and The Masked Avatar my user character who I use just to put over other wrestlers.

Frankie Perez, Mikey James and Jame Prudence all signed with TCW all at once.

Fox Mask is working for NYCW as Snow Fox

Remmy is working for CGC and NYCW

Antonio Del Veccio, Ash Campbell, Thrill Seeker, Mario Heroic, Jesse and Joe Gilbert and American Elemental have joined the roster

Archived