What's going on in your game?

I've just realised that playing as CZCW completely avoids the repetitive booking penalty - you don't keep anyone for long enough to have people fight more than 3 times!

So far (in March) I've lost James Prudence, Mainstream Hernandez, Mikey James and Frankie Perez - although that last one at least meant I could can his worthless brother without worrying about upsetting him. I've switched to integrated using the editor, and Good Lookin Bunny are getting a decent push, just because I figured they're less likely to get stolen than the guys are. For the same reason, my user character is in the main event.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right now, Ric Flair just won the TNA World Championship and formed the New Horsemen with AJ Styles and Sid Vicious. They're hunting for a fourth member, and the candidates are Sting and Rob Van Dam, both of whom are considering the offer.

There's a tag team match scheduled for the next PPV of Styles and Sid vs Sting and RVD, and Flair has promised that the fourth Horseman will be revealed at that match.

Sting and RVD have accused each other of being the newest member, and of course, both have denied the accusation. Neither one trusts the other going into the match. Will one of them turn on the other and join the Horsemen? Is it a surprise dark horse candidate that will be revealed at that match? Or is Flair bluffing entirely?

Meanwhile, The Band -- Nash, Hall, and X-Pac -- are running wild and destroying TNA, all with Eric Bischoff's backing. But now Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, and Sean Morley have had enough. They've formed the TNA Alliance, and they're prepared to go to war to stop The Band from playing.

And Bobby Lashley, after being left off the card entirely at the last PPV, is looking for respect, and he thinks the best way to get it is to challenge Kurt Angle. After Angle rejected the initial challenge, saying he wanted some time off to recuperate from grueling back-to-back title matches against Styles and Flair, Lashley attacked him backstage, drawing him into a match.

All around TNA, tension is running high heading into the next PPV.

Are you writing a diary? If so i would read it

Right now, Ric Flair just won the TNA World Championship and formed the New Horsemen with AJ Styles and Sid Vicious. They're hunting for a fourth member, and the candidates are Sting and Rob Van Dam, both of whom are considering the offer.

There's a tag team match scheduled for the next PPV of Styles and Sid vs Sting and RVD, and Flair has promised that the fourth Horseman will be revealed at that match.

Sting and RVD have accused each other of being the newest member, and of course, both have denied the accusation. Neither one trusts the other going into the match. Will one of them turn on the other and join the Horsemen? Is it a surprise dark horse candidate that will be revealed at that match? Or is Flair bluffing entirely?

Meanwhile, The Band -- Nash, Hall, and X-Pac -- are running wild and destroying TNA, all with Eric Bischoff's backing. But now Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, and Sean Morley have had enough. They've formed the TNA Alliance, and they're prepared to go to war to stop The Band from playing.

And Bobby Lashley, after being left off the card entirely at the last PPV, is looking for respect, and he thinks the best way to get it is to challenge Kurt Angle. After Angle rejected the initial challenge, saying he wanted some time off to recuperate from grueling back-to-back title matches against Styles and Flair, Lashley attacked him backstage, drawing him into a match.

All around TNA, tension is running high heading into the next PPV.

Are you writing a diary? If so i would read it

Agreed! Sounds like you have some awesome stuff going on. :)

In my SWF game, I revived the CWF National Championship and had Jack Bruce win it. I then revived the DAVE Unified Championship and had Rich Money win it. Was running my stroyline to make it look like it wouls lead to a three way dance for the unification of the belts at the Supreme Challenge, but ran an angle where Richard Eisen refused to have his SWF World Heavyweight title be dirtied by being unified with the DAVE & CWF Championships, so he interfered during a match between Eric Eisen and Christian Faith to give Faith the belt.

The three way then became a 1 vs 1 between Rich Money (heel) and Jack Bruce, Eric Eisen ~(face) faced Enforcer Roberts, and Faith dropped to the title to the HUGELY over Marat Khoklov.

Has anyone else ever noticed how lame the names for face stables almost always are? Outside of Dragon Gate, face stables get names like "The Union" and OWN. It is time for faces to form kickass stables!

Yeah. The Freedom Fighters in TCW make me die a little inside everytime I read the name

I just made it to September in my ACPW game. I still have not managed to best a D+ match, but we are still in business. The company is taking a few months off from promoting to save some money. The biggest development has been the awesomeness of Jamie Aitherton. He is pure money.

I have cancelled my TV show and followed a B show with a D- after Jon Ryan had an off day in the fifth match of a series. :(

At least I am making money now, I have also brought Ric Flair out of retirement for one match so I have someone to put up against Iceman.

This game is really hard, I have other promotions getting C+ shows with my midcarders and I can rarely get above a C.

As Caged Coalition just was done here is whats going on in the world of 2010 ROH.

With 2000 people in attendance it was a night many will remember in the historic ECW arena.

Here are the results:

Tajiri deafeated BxB Hulk to retain the ROH Internasjonal Tittle.

-In a pre-show bout tajiri showed off his skills aganst japanese superstar BxB Hulk

Tyler Black Defeated Tony Mamluke

-Tyler Black wanted to showcase him self infront of the NY fans and did so in the pre-show aganst the debuting Tony Mamluke.

The Naturals defeated Cheech and Cloudy

-The former NWA tag champs the Naturals wanted their shot in the best tag team division in the world. ROH.

The Brisco's Defeated The Dark City Fight Club and The Natural Born Killaz to retain the ROH world Tag team tittles.

-Talkin about tag team, here are three of them. The Brisco's are one of ROH finest teams. The Dark City Fight club are the powerhouses and The Natural Born Killaz are the team of Kevin Steen and Steve Corino.

Brent Albright Defeated Claudio Castagnoli

-Brent Albright have fueded with CC for a while now, always coming up to short as CC always uses some kind of cheating. this time Brent won.

Davey Richards defeated Little Guido Maratito

-Davey Richards is one of the brightest stars in ROH, LGM challanges him to prove he is good enought for ROH. He did come short up, but impressed the fans and leadeship.

Necro Butcher defeated Erick Stevens

-Necro got his hands on Erick Stevens in a NY street fight, it took to the back, to the rafters and even to the parking loot of the ECW arena. But necro defeated Stevens and the embassy.

Jimmy Rave deafeated Human Tornado

-The crown jewel of the Embassy deafeated the Human Tornado.

Chris Hero Defeated Joey Ryan

-Hero is killing all his competition to nr.1 contendership. Joey ryan is now on the list of victims.

Homicide defeated Brian Kendrick

-Both of these workers are legends in ROH, and both of them returned to their company this night.

Austin Aries Defeated Jerry Lynn to retain the ROH world championship.

-Austin aries is a fighting champ, and is proving it by beating Jerry Lynn once again.

I'm in September '10, with FCW I've lost Mainstream Hernandez who was going to be a star and Bradford Peverell destroying two storylines!

My Champions:

FCW Puerto Rican: Puerto Rican Power (since April 09)

FCW People's Championship: Billy Russell (since it was vacated by Mainstream, May '10)

FCW Tag Team: Latino Kings (since September 09)

FCW Trios: D.C Rayne, Eddie Howard and El Zorro (Fox Mask) (new title, since March '10)

Well i've just got to June and i finally feel like the company has my stamp on it now.

I have Jack Bruce back as World Champion going up against Remo at the moment and i have a brilliant 4 way feud going for the North American title between Dubois, Big Cat Brandon (Face now), Angry Gilmore & Lobster Warrior.

I've decided that i'm not a fan of Joe Sexy and my tag division needs an overhaul. I'm a fan of Squeeky McClean and i am currently searching for a heel partner for him to go against Valiant & Jack Giedroyc.

I have signed Jay Chord, Matthew Keith and Greg Gauge and they are now being managed by Emma Chase, which i think has potential. I'm considering getting a big star in too but not sure who (maybe Runaway Train)

I've decided that i'm not a fan of Joe Sexy and my tag division needs an overhaul. I'm a fan of Squeeky McClean and i am currently searching for a heel partner for him to go against Valiant & Jack Giedroyc.

I couldn't agree more: he is a bland upper midcarder, who I can't think anything to do.

I couldn't agree more: he is a bland upper midcarder, who I can't think anything to do.

You clearly haven't watched enough Rick Rude from back in the day. While Joe Sexy is unlikely to become SWF champ while I'm in charge, he just needs a few years of work on his performance skills and he's one of the finest guys in the game.

When I was considering pushing him as a main event threat I had him join up with Christian Faith's stable (based largely on being like Evolution) and changed his name to Joseph Lewis Knight (or JLK for short)... he even kept the One (K)night Stand as his finisher, and by god he was gonna be a star. :)

You clearly haven't watched enough Rick Rude from back in the day. While Joe Sexy is unlikely to become SWF champ while I'm in charge, he just needs a few years of work on his performance skills and he's one of the finest guys in the game.

When I was considering pushing him as a main event threat I had him join up with Christian Faith's stable (based largely on being like Evolution) and changed his name to Joseph Lewis Knight (or JLK for short)... he even kept the One (K)night Stand as his finisher, and by god he was gonna be a star. :)

When I have Gilmore, Big Cat (renamed), Faith, E. Eisen, Black, Bruce, Lobby, Khoklov, Jungle Lord, Money, Sam Keith (snapped), Frehley, Vengeance, Squeeky McClean, Sammy Bach (snapped) and Zimmy Bumfhole, I couldn't care less about some Joe Sexy ;)

When I have Gilmore, Big Cat (renamed), Faith, E. Eisen, Black, Bruce, Lobby, Khoklov, Jungle Lord, Money, Sam Keith (snapped), Frehley, Vengeance, Squeeky McClean, Sammy Bach (snapped) and Zimmy Bumfhole, I couldn't care less about some Joe Sexy ;)

I don't get the hatred for Sexy. Yes he's not an in ring talent but he's a very interesting character and is pretty easy to insert into a number of feuds.

Have him as a manager type worker, surrounding himself with younger more talented workers who do the in ring stuff. His mike skills and overness help the younger stars get themselves established onto the roster. Alternatively feud him with young stars. Give the young star an attractive manager, have Sexy try to steal her away leading to a good 3/4 months of feuding where the young star gets elevated up to the midcard with a clean victory over him.

And if your looking for for a short term fued for a main eventer before they move on to the next big star he can easily be slotted in for a month or two. He cuts a couple of promos about the popular face. Face beats him up. Face is restablished as threat and Sexy returns back down to the midcard.

He's got solid enough stats to be carried to a decent match but he's not so good that you would be reluctant to put your next big star over him, thus setting them on their way to immortality.

Upper midcard is probably a bit too high for him but in the land of straight ahead brawlers its always good to have someone a little bit different. What would the WWE be with only Cenas and Batistas and no Santinos???

I have really turned the corner with my game, I got a great TV deal so I am now finally making money. I have finally learned how to book 2010 so my shows are increasing my pop and WWE have dropped to cult and agreed to a talent trade. The Miz and Matt Hardy are about to invade and I already have Heyman and Flair so I am going to have some magnificent storylines.

Operation: Desert Thunder (Formerly known as Operation: Make Blackjack Robbins a Superstar) is well underway.

Although he's yet to be a focus of any storylines, or to even win a match, a combination of regular on-screen appearances and surprisingly solid match ratings have propelled Blackjack from an F+ to an E+ across the USA over the course of a little more than a month. Heck, The Tennessee Outlaws were part of a surprising C- three way match for the tag titles at the last PPV!

So it isn't quite a Lesnar push, but so far my mission to use USPW to turn Blackjack Robbins into a mega-star is steadily heading towards success.

Ultimately, though, if I can get him as over as The Idaho Punisher was in my 07 game with USPW (C+s and B-s across America and a tag title run), I'll be happy.

I'll be more happy if I can give him a legitimate World title run.

More happy if, by some miracle, he ends on in the HOI.

Archived