What's going on in your game?

Started a new TCW game. Cornell wants to get The Syndicate back together but The Machines or Keith aren't interested. I've brought in Keith's boys, got big plans for them. They'll basically turn on Sam and cost him the World title. You see, Sam is gonna beat Rocky Golden at Malice In Wonderland, but, on the next Total Wrestling, Cornell gives himself a title shot after the three Keith's decline another invitation to join The Syndicate. In the match, Greg & Matt will ensure their Dad has his shortest title run ever by costing him the match and joining Cornell & Hawkins in The Syndicate.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just completed year five in my FCW game so I am posting an update.

January 2015

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Shawn Gonzalez

FCW Peoples Champion: Ford Gumble

He didn't hold the title thoughout the whole year he feuded with Handsome Stranger and they traded the title back and forth a couple times.

FCW Tag Team: Natual Storm (DC Rayne and Eddie Howard)

again my tag team division is very week which is why Natural Storm has had the titles so long.

Feuds

Billy Jack Shearer vs. Shawn Gonzalez ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship Feud

Bradford Peverell vs. Ford Gumble ©

FCW Peoples Championship Feud

New Signings

Billy Jack Shearer

Note: After Eddie Chandler left the company I signed Billy Jack Shearer as a replacement.

Here is the card for my first event of 2015 titled FCW FREEDOM Fighters

Al The Hillbilly vs. Billy Jack Shearer

Calvin Dark vs. Brady Prince

Puerto Rican Power vs. Antonio Del Veccio

Handsome Stranger vs. Bradford Peverell

Chris Kaladaro vs. Matt Hocking

Ford Gumble vs. Shawn Gonzalez

Champion vs. Champion Match only the FCW Puerto Rican Title is on the line.

My computer is fixed! YAY!

TCW is now in 2011. Malice in Wonderland is 3 weeks away.

Vengeance is getting a push heading into it.

Morpheus is super over (100 most places) and lost half his matches in 2010. Maybe it's time to put the strap on him in order to put it on a different face in TCW.

Gino Montero is enjoying a nice All Action title run right now. He is so talented and puts on great matches with most people. Some wins over Chance Fortune here should really put him over.

Koshiro Ino is running with the International title and facing new people than before. Some young guys trying to get to the top and some of the top guys occasionally too.

Rich Money won a battle royal for the UCR Combat Title. This is going to be his trophy title for a bit. Should help his credibility.

Ricky Dale Johnson is holding the World Title and the feud with Cornell is still hot but is going to blow off at Malice in Wonderland.

I play now the 2001 mod of genadi.

I downloaded it 2 weeks ago and play XPW, im current in the first week of september 2001.

My Current Champions are

XPW King of the Deathmatches (Main Event)

= Kid Kaos

XPW TV (renamed XPW Adrenalize because I didnt have a TV Spot)

= Super Dragon

I make monthly shows till I have a TV Spot because I dont wanna go bankrupt.

My current money is : 64320$

My current Popularity : South West E-

I've just restarted my TCW game. I'm gonna do something different than usual, and not blow off the Syndicate. A rebuild is in order, methinks. I also want to avoid taking the easy route and firing the less talented midcarders. I find that because TCW is a performance fed, you can fire the more exxpensive guys like Fonzy, Buffalo, Rahn etc and bring in cheeper but more talented people like Champaign Lover, the Keiths, DWN etc and it doesn't take long for them to shoot up the card. This time, I'm determined to not do that, so am limiting myself to 1 singles/tag team hire per month and no firing anyone.

I've sent Pete and Shawn Doakes to MAW to develop, I've converted Jasmine Saunders to a babyface manager, and have Buffalo and Rahn teaming as the Hellfire Club. Also put Fonzy with Benson as my number 2 babyface team. I have Aaron Andrews getting a singles push, and his place in the LA Connection being taken by Foxx, and Charlie Thatcher is the bodyguard for my user character authority figure ( good chemistry too :D). The only odd man out is Giant Tana. The only role I have for him right now is big fat jolly jobber. Sucks to be him.

pushing chris sabin to the roof he is currently the tna x division champion and tna world tag team champions.. i plan on having him win the television championship next pay per view and then when he has all those belts to call out sting for the tna world title after he wins them all i am going to have eric bischoff come out and put a stop to it and pretty much punish sabin into putting all his titles on the line in one night.. i dunno i guess something new to freshin up my dynasty lol.

pushing chris sabin to the roof he is currently the tna x division champion and tna world tag team champions.. i plan on having him win the television championship next pay per view and then when he has all those belts to call out sting for the tna world title after he wins them all i am going to have eric bischoff come out and put a stop to it and pretty much punish sabin into putting all his titles on the line in one night.. i dunno i guess something new to freshin up my dynasty lol.

He is going to be tired after a full night of match after match. Are you going to give him time off?

For the first time in a really long time I'm getting serious about a CVerse game...

Basically it's a project fed, 0/0/0 hanging out in the Great Lakes region with mostly otherwise unsigned talent.

I just recently teamed Ben Williams up with Mainstream Hernandez to hopefully get some of Hernandez's awesomeness to rub off.

On the other side of things I also started teaming Joey Beauchamp with Fearless Blue.

This entire promotion, outside of about 6-7 hires, is full of projects...as I have two ACPW jobbers in a tag team, ??? Ramone and Tyson ???, (admittedly they aren't a go to team) as well as Paradox, Paradigm, and Paranoia. I've also got Brimstone as well. I'm hoping the undercard really starts picking up steam.

I'm looking forward to seeing where things go with this, I've already had 2 title changes in the 10 months since the fed's inception....currently held by Mario Heroic (who I intend to keep with the belt until he decides to leave).

Eric Eisen now works for TCW. ?____?

This happened in my WCW game that's in 2022. Both he and Jerry work for TCW. When Richard retired from the business (around 2019) SWF had already gone through massive struggles. They had lost prestige due to lawsuits (narratives I added) and had financial problems due to Richard Eisen's lavish-lifestyle that he kept up with after SWF hit hard times. The flamboyant-spectacle that was SWF had died out and Eisen attempted to keep going without the finances. When he left, Dean Daniels, of all people took over the company.

SWF has fell to Regional (after being Cult for YEARS) under his management (Eisen at least kept them at Cult). They couldn't handle WCW's constant sniping of their World Champion. The prestige of ALL of their titles diminished severely over the years due to my devilish attitude towards my competition. TCW and USPW were the only two companies I never went after (at least not TOO bad).

I had respect for USPW's style and their continued tradition through Sam Strong (who is still owner as of 2022, no joke). They were never a threat to us, but SWF always was and TCW could have been (and is now). USPW is still Cult and TCW is Global (like WCW). The ONLY reason I never went after TCW the way I went after SWF is due to the fact that they had a Worker Agreement with us (as MAW) for years. The talent that they let us borrow will never be re-payed. Consider me not stealing your World Champion (any chance I get) payment in full. :p

I do, however, have some major beef with CGC and NOTBPW. NOTBPW is Global now and CGC used to be National (Cult once again). Why do I have a problem with them? Because most of the talent who have left me have gone to Canada and worked for both promotions exclusively. I take it as an insult and in order to show everybody I mean business... I declare war on the North! :cool:

This happened in my WCW game that's in 2022. Both he and Jerry work for TCW. When Richard retired from the business (around 2019) SWF had already gone through massive struggles. They had lost prestige due to lawsuits (narratives I added) and had financial problems due to Richard Eisen's lavish-lifestyle that he kept up with after SWF hit hard times. The flamboyant-spectacle that was SWF had died out and Eisen attempted to keep going without the finances. When he left, Dean Daniels, of all people took over the company.

SWF has fell to Regional (after being Cult for YEARS) under his management (Eisen at least kept them at Cult). They couldn't handle WCW's constant sniping of their World Champion. The prestige of ALL of their titles diminished severely over the years due to my devilish attitude towards my competition. TCW and USPW were the only two companies I never went after (at least not TOO bad).

I had respect for USPW's style and their continued tradition through Sam Strong (who is still owner as of 2022, no joke). They were never a threat to us, but SWF always was and TCW could have been (and is now). USPW is still Cult and TCW is Global (like WCW). The ONLY reason I never went after TCW the way I went after SWF is due to the fact that they had a Worker Agreement with us (as MAW) for years. The talent that they let us borrow will never be re-payed. Consider me not stealing your World Champion (any chance I get) payment in full. :p

I do, however, have some major beef with CGC and NOTBPW. NOTBPW is Global now and CGC used to be National (Cult once again). Why do I have a problem with them? Because most of the talent who have left me have gone to Canada and worked for both promotions exclusively. I take it as an insult and in order to show everybody I mean business... I declare war on the North! :cool:

pretty vengeful don't you think?

Why did you turn MAW into something that it was never meant to be? What would Rip Chord think? He made MAW as a way for young up and comers to get some experience, make a name for themselves and then move onto bigger and better things... now you've made it into some gigantic company that goes to war when your talent moves on. :eek:

You're evil. :p

Why did you turn MAW into something that it was never meant to be? What would Rip Chord think? He made MAW as a way for young up and comers to get some experience, make a name for themselves and then move onto bigger and better things... now you've made it into some gigantic company that goes to war when your talent moves on. :eek:

You're evil. :p

Blame Jay Chord! He owns the joint

WCW, December 1997. This is a first for me for many reasons. One, it is a historical mod. I'm also playing as a big company, which I despise because most rely heavily on angles. I got a sudden interest after reading Jericho's new book and felt I should go back in time and make it to where he never left WCW.

I've made some goals to keep interest in the game. I've got some ideas laid out and I'll be sharing a few with you. First off is WCW's Wrath, also known in WWF as Adam Bomb.

He is currently at a midcard status, but I'm trying to bring him up one notch. Upper Midcard or Main Eventer really. The plan is to bring in Brian Adams to form KroniK. I'm going to let the duo go alone for awhile, but then I will bring them into The Blue Blood stable, with KroniK being their lackeys so to say. I've already got the Blue Bloods (Dave Taylor and Steven Regal) to win the vacant WCW Tag Team Championships. I'll keep it on them for awhile, making KroniK look good, but eventually I'll disband KroniK, as well as taking Wrath and Adams out of the stable. No plans for Adams at the moment, but Wrath will go solo, winning the Television title. As of now Wrath is 7-0.

The other is Glaicer, but that is a story for another time. As well as the other two goals of mine.

Starrcade is coming up shortly, here is the work in progress card.

WCW World Heavyweight match

Sting Vs. "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan ©

Diamond in the Rough

Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Scott Hall

Clash of the Titans

The Giant w/Jimmy Hart vs. Kevin Nash

The Nature Boy Meets The Macho Man

Ric Flair Vs. Randy Savage

In the One Year Later Mod, I open a promotion with Sean McFly booking as TGA. We all called Royal Canadian Wrestling and we've built the Royal Canadian Palace a 12,000 seater, which I see as state of the art as its purpose built and being an awesome modern venue but enough of my over active mind, anyone else overly go into things on this game :p.

My inaugural roster was

Main Event

Sean McFly

Owen Love

Bobby Thomas

Damien Carvill (The Natural)

R.K Hayes

Upper Mid

Acid

Art Reed

Harrison Hash

John Maverick

Raul Hughes

Mid

CH Threepwood

Davis Wayne Newton

Fabulous Alejandro Garcia

Jesse Gilbert

Joe Gilbert

Larry Wood

Snarf The Evil Clown

Steve Flash

Lower

Billy Russell

So'oialo Kid (Kid Toma)

Umaga Brace (Akima Brave)

Williams Hayes

Opener

Handsome Stranger

So'oialo Machine (Samoan Machine)

Rhino Umaga

Enhancement

American Elemental

Tag Teams

Fabulous Stranger (FAG and Handsome Stranger)

First Strike (Acid & Threepwood)

Samoan Destruction Inc.

The Can-Am Blondes

The Gilbert Brothers

The Island Boys

The Samoan Wildboys

My first champs where:

Royal Canada's King of the Ring - Harrison Hash, 6 man ladder match win on The Coronation.

Royal Canada's World Tag Team - The Gilbert Brothers - 8 man tag match at the same event

Royal Canadian World Heavyweight - Sean McFly - Coronation winner of 8 man tournament.

I've since got a few working agreement and I am looking to run at mini NOTBPW reunion but Jezza Stone has just announced his retirement but who knows, I've got Bloodstone in on working agreement with USPW.

Main 2 stories are R.K Hayes and The Blondes are The Rebpublic and they are up against the alliance of John Maverick, Sean McFly and Bobby Thomas.

And of course Art Reed vs. ACID, they had a match on the RCW 1 show where they drew a cage match and the feud will build from their I'm thinking, Last Man Standing draw and then they both face for the number 1 Contenders spot in a ladder match!

It has been announced that Week 2 of March show would be a NOTBPW reunion, with Jeremy Stone's upcoming retirement it was a last chance. However, The Republic - Can-Am and Hayes are not happy and neither is Raul Hughes they are saying that this is RCW and we are worth more than that piece of crap ever was, this means they will crash the main event of Dan Stone vs. Johnny Bloodstone in a match that hopes to remove the scar of Steve DeColt binning the title on his new promotions show and The Republic will crash the match after it is over, leading to a RCW vs. NOTBPW show and then I will keep Jeremy until just before he is about to retire he will have a 60 minute Iron Man with Dan Stone Jr. in his last ever match and say goodbye to the ring for good!

So I'm ready to book my NOTBPW reunion show called RCW 3 (Classic Wrestling Reunion), it has been moved to a Saturday to respect the old day of NOTBPW PPV!

CRW KOTR Title (renamed Unlimited Action for the night) vs. Alexander Robinson (Loan)

Dallas McWade (One Night Only) vs. Steve Flash

Damien Carvill (Back work as The Natural for 1 night) & Owen Love vs. C.H Threepwood (as Jason O'Connor) & Crockett Tubbs (One of appearance as good old Robbie McNamara)

Last Man Standing

Acid vs. Art Reed

R.K Hayes vs. John Maverick

Jeremy Stone (On Loan) vs. Sean McFly

NOTBPW Canadian Championship Salvation Match

Dan Stone Jr. (On Loan) vs. Johnny Bloodstone (On Loan)

http://i54.tinypic.com/dq65pl.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/5zhawx.jpg

Yay. I have to say, for my first PPV as a major company. I'm pretty happy with my results. For some reason, at the end, I put a Sting celebration angle which got an 88%. Doesn't show in the game. Odd.

Just a quick summary of events (C-Verse 0/0/0 Great Lakes Region):

Mario Heroic is still my champ, having officially held the belt a calendar year.

Mainstream Hernandez finally left

Jacob Jett left in favor of Canadian bookings

Mexican Beast was pissing me off so I didn't re-sign him

Bradford Perevell wanted $1500/show so I let him walk

Picked up The Tic, Canadian Dragon, Nate Johnston, and Animal something (NYCW jobber)

Of interest, otherwise, The Awesomeness (Huey Cannonball & Jefferson Stardust) were the inaugural Tag Champs after a dominant tag run prior to the belts being debuted. They then promptly lost the belts at their first hurdle to the True Beleivers (Ben Williams & Leo Davis). They lost on their 2nd defense to current champions The Atlantic Connection (Riley McManus & Curtis Jenkins).

Cannonball & Stardust took the loss hard and have been working on their singles careers since.

I officially have given up on Tana.

I was trying to find a useful role for everyone, and Tana was being used as a jolly fat job guy delivering D+/C- matches. I finally did a "snap" gimmick with him and tried to use him as a monster. Consistant D- matches. I know I said I wasn't going to fire anyone, but Tana is sooooo fired.

I officially have given up on Tana.

I was trying to find a useful role for everyone, and Tana was being used as a jolly fat job guy delivering D+/C- matches. I finally did a "snap" gimmick with him and tried to use him as a monster. Consistant D- matches. I know I said I wasn't going to fire anyone, but Tana is sooooo fired.

Jobbing drops a guys overness. Overness being lower will result in that. Did it say to leave him off screen for such and such days with his gimmick? If so and you used him anyways you could have dropped his gimmick rating and momentum really low which will also hurt his matches.

I've just restarted my TCW game. I'm gonna do something different than usual, and not blow off the Syndicate. A rebuild is in order, methinks. I also want to avoid taking the easy route and firing the less talented midcarders. I find that because TCW is a performance fed, you can fire the more exxpensive guys like Fonzy, Buffalo, Rahn etc and bring in cheeper but more talented people like Champaign Lover, the Keiths, DWN etc and it doesn't take long for them to shoot up the card. This time, I'm determined to not do that, so am limiting myself to 1 singles/tag team hire per month and no firing anyone.

I've sent Pete and Shawn Doakes to MAW to develop, I've converted Jasmine Saunders to a babyface manager, and have Buffalo and Rahn teaming as the Hellfire Club. Also put Fonzy with Benson as my number 2 babyface team. I have Aaron Andrews getting a singles push, and his place in the LA Connection being taken by Foxx, and Charlie Thatcher is the bodyguard for my user character authority figure ( good chemistry too :D). The only odd man out is Giant Tana. The only role I have for him right now is big fat jolly jobber. Sucks to be him.

There's something about Charlie Thatcher I really like. In my game, he's bodyguard for The Syndicate. I'm going to have him onscreen a lot with Cornell rated on 'Menace' and hope his appearances with Cornell gives his boosts.

Archived