Fumihiro Ota vs. James Hernandez

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Towers of Power defend vs. Champion Force

Open Challenge Match: James Justice vs. A Mystery Opponent

No Extra Point, but guesses for the Mystery Opponent go here:

USPW National Title Match: Peter Valentine defends vs. Chris Caulfield

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I always say this but...fantastic read angeldelayette! I liked Oxford's debut, especially as I didn't know he had partnered Flash before. Could make for an interesting development for the tag division having two highly skilled workers.

You know it's funny, I see 'your' USPW as how I imagine early-mid 90s WCW to be (I didn't actually watch it), whilst mine is more like 80s WWF (not that I watched that either!). Yours is a little darker, a little grittier (but still USPW through-and-through) whilst mine is more bright colours and over-the-top characters. Makes for a great contrast I think! :D

Anger vs. Enygma

He's going to meet Bruce at PPV, Anger on the other hand is going nowhere.

The Ring Generals vs. The Hillbillys

As much as I think the Hillbillys are great, well, they're actually not. If I had more conviction and less sense, they'd be tag champs every time!

Ota disappeared for a while whilst Hernandez seems to be getting a bit of a push.

Tough one this. I don't expect The Towers to drop the belts, especially with Nicky in the middle of a feud so rather than a DQ, I'm going for a home win.

I'm guessing that the open challenge is building up to something great - to do that he needs to win the first few.

No Extra Point, but guesses for the Mystery Opponent go here: Steve Flash?

Caulfield to win, but not take the title. Either Valentine walks off and loses by count-out or The Horseman ride out and lay out some punishment.

Fan Sign: "Are The Problem Solvers the greatest tag team in history?" and "The Four Horsemen - Safety In Numbers!"

Anger vs. Enygma

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Towers of Power defend vs. Champion Force- Can see The Horsemen getting involved here too causing another DQ

No Extra Point, but guesses for the Mystery Opponent go here: Jeremy Stone

USPW National Title Match: Peter Valentine defends vs. Chris Caulfield- Caulfield will win, after a DQ caused by the Horsemen which brings out Force and Champion to also get beat down. The week after will see the 4th guy arrive on the good guys side to make for a war games match, wishful thinking maybe :o

FAN SIGN: DES DAVIDS IS THE USPW MVP!

Anger vs. Enygma

With Enygma possibly losing his mask at your upcoming PPV, i don't see him losing to the likes of Anger.

Generals are awesome as a team IMO.

Hernandez has a bigger upside.

Don't think the Horsemen are done with Champion, plus TTP can once again face off with Savage Fury.

A heel Justice ain't losing to no mystery guy!!

I don't think even Caulfield is over enough to defeat Creative Control.

Anger vs. Enygma

Fan signs: Enygma 1 Coke Zero

Anger vs. Enygma

Signs

Valentines day Massacre

Topple the Towers

Great way to bring in Oxford, broheim. Niiiiiice.

Anger vs. Enygma = gptta be booked strong I feel

The Ring Generals vs. The Hillbillys - can anyone here hear the word "SQUASH" loudly?

Open Challenge Match: James Justice vs. A Mystery Opponent - Mr Squiggles, the defending Champion of ????ville is always a favourite of mine

No Extra Point, but guesses for the Mystery Opponent go here: - Hmmmm, I'll go a roughie, Steve Frehley

Sign: The Four Horsemen made me do it

Anger vs. Enygma

Just a few quick ooc notes:

-First of all, thanks for the predictions! Those of you who are not writers, the feedback is definitely a plus for each and every one of us and we always appreciate the predictions and comments and everything that is sent our way. Those of you who are writers, I am sure you understand what I mean and the comments and predictions and everything definitely mean a lot coming from you because I know how time consuming it is just to write a diary and focus on your own. And everyone is definitely appreciated. Keep them coming!

-Secondly, I am glad that everyone enjoyed Robert Oxford's debut. When I saw that he had won tag titles with Steve Flash as his partner, I couldn't help but use that in his debut. As stated, this definitely helps to flesh out my tag team division a little more. I also decided to call this teaming: Performance Class.

-Thirdly, the show is going to be up this Wednesday. I'm not sure around what time it will be posted. This will be the regular date for the show every week now. I hate to box myself in with deadlines and all but this is the plan right now barring any outside interference. In between that time, I will be working on outside the ring stuff and taking your predictions and comments, etc.

-Lastly, thank you once again for reading and viewing this diary. I am proud to now be over 10,000 views and nearly 2 real months in.

Anger vs. Enygma

Anger vs. Enygma

USPW National Title Match: Peter Valentine defends vs. Chris Caulfield (no title change)

SATURDAY...

Week 1 April 2010...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[...It has been nearly a week since my date with Alicia Strong. We spoke at the show, of course, but that had been business related. I am hoping and planning on getting her a push soon though the best laid plans of mice and men and all that jazz, right? But that has nothing to do with the fact that I had a good time on the date and I hope that she did as well...]

[...In other news, we signed two more pieces of talent this week so far. They both come highly recommended by my scouting staff, including Sam Strong himself. Though the roster is definitely getting overloaded for us so I need to look at trimming some of the fat here. I hate to do it but it looks like the plan right now is to get rid of Sheik Mustafa and Brendan Idol by the end of the week. Idol has been a good jobber for us but we need room for guys we plan on pushing. Though I cannot say enough good about him and maybe sometime later he might return. Sheik Mustafa has been doing nothing within this company since my arrival here. He has only gotten into trouble and riled up the locker room. So his loss will only be felt as a good thing in my opinion. I can only hope that Sam feels the same. Tomorrow night is an indy show down in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm going to see if Alicia wants to go with me down there...]

WEDNESDAY...

Week 2 April 2010...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg

[...As I sit within my hotel room in North Carolina waiting to head to the North Carolina Biker Museum for the show, I think about what an auspicious beginning this day had. We had finalized the releases today of both Brendan Idol and Sheik Mustafa. Mustafa had been here long before I was here though I'm still not certain how he hung around this long. Brendan Idol I hired to put people over. He got some good money out of it so I don't feel too bad on that front...]

[...I thought about what has also happened this week. Alicia and I went to the independent show in San Juan. There were some decent matches there, including a semi main event of Steadyfast and Grunt defeating Gumble and Russell and in the main event: Billy Jack Shearer defeated Man Mountain Cahill. Not that I paid a ton of attention to the action in the ring. The mask hides a lot of my looking to the side and watching Alicia. As long as she has a good time that is the most important thing about going to this indy show...]

Anger vs. Enygma

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPWAmericanWrestling.jpg

[show Poster Provided by SeanMcFly]

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 2 April 2010

Attendance: 2,000

Overall Rating: C-

TV Rating: 1.34

Some of the angles used definitely helped lift the show as a whole.

I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

Pre Show: In a match that had some good action and average heat, Belle Bryden defeated Catherine Quine in 6:18 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day...C-

Pre Show: Ekuma The Hawaiian Strong Man is shown backstage powerlifting a huge weight in order to show his incredible physical strength...C

Pre Show: In an extremely short match, Robert Oxford defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 4:56 by pinfall with a Top Rope Kneedrop...D

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyJillefski_alt2.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickyStarr_alt1.jpg

[The show opens panning around the North Carolina Biker Museum! Several vintage motorcycles are shown, including one ridden by Lance Armstrong in a major motorcycle race! A couple of fan signs were focused in on as well: 'DES DAVIDS IS THE USPW MVP!' and 'Are The Problem Solvers the greatest tag team in history?'.]

Danny Jillefski

"Hello everyone and welcome to USPW American Wrestling action! I'm Danny Jillefski alongside Micky Starr. Micky, tonight we get to find out the answer to the question: how soon is too soon?"

Micky Starr

"I assume you are referring to the return of Chris Caulfield to the ring after that devastating attack a couple weeks back by the Four Horsemen. Tonight, he will be competing in our main event and vying for the USPW National Title against Peter Valentine."

Danny Jillefski

"Not sure why he deserves a title shot but if Savage Fury can get a title shot then anyone can, right?"

Micky Starr

"Will you stop?!?! Savage Fury deserves their title shot just like Chris Caulfield deserves his."

Danny Jillefski

"That was my point."

[...A little more bickering between the two occurs as we head to ringside...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty_jhd2.jpg

[The crowd rises in boos as the music of the Four Horsemen begins to play and out from the back alone walks the leader of the group: James Justice. James pauses at the top of the ramp, absorbing in the boos and giving an arrogant smirk to the crowd. He steps down to the ring and slides inside with a microphone in his hand...]

James Justice

"I came out here tonight to take this opportunity to talk about the most important person within this entire company: me."

[...More boos rise from the crowd. Seems they don't like that topic of conversation...]

James Justice

"I am more important than Chris Caulfield. I am more important than Enygma. I am more important than the USPW World Champion Bruce The Giant. I am even more important than Sam Strong himself. I am the man who carried this company on his back time and time again ever since I've been here. When I was World Champion ratings were up and everyone was walking around with a chip on their shoulder. When I lost the belt? Everything has gone downhill from there. So I would like to take this opportunity to issue a challenge to whoever wins at Freedom Fight. I'm coming for your title because I am the man. Now, tonight. Tonight. TONIGHT. I have an open challenge out there for anyone to step into the ring with me. It doesn't matter who you are. You could be Brendan Idol or Bruce The Giant. I don't care. You're looking at the man right here with long limousines, jet airplanes, custom made clothes and any woman in the world I want. So, who's it going to be? Who's it going to...?"

[...James is interrupted by some old familiar music. The crowd rises to their feet, looking toward the entrance to see who is coming out to the ring...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpg

[...The American Everyman Freddie Datsun walks out from the back to a good ovation from the crowd, mostly for shutting James Justice up! Datsun starts giving high fives to the crowd as he walks down to the ring. He rolls inside and is handed up a microphone...]

Freddie Datsun

"You know, James, I thought long and hard before I signed this open challenge contract that you had. You and I, we go back. I considered you a friend of mine. But this new attitude? I just don't get it."

James Justice

"And you never will, Freddie. You're a pickup truck and I'm a Mercedes Benz. You're picking up garbage and I'm dining in the finest restaurants in town. You're life in the slow lane and I'm living large in the fast lane."

Freddie Datsun

"I'm an American Everyman and you're an *******!"

[...The crowd absolutely pops for that, while James Justice's eyes go wide...]

Freddie Datsun

"And tonight you're gonna be pinned and I'm gonna have my hand raised. Enjoy it while it lasts."

[...Freddie pats James on the cheek and then turns to leave. James drops the microphone and goes over to Freddie turning him around. He hooks Datsun but Datsun elbows his way out of the Liberation Slam attempt! Datsun lifts Justice for the Patriot Press but Justice manages to wrangle his way out and back on his feet! Datsun ducks a clothesline and sees Justice's reinforcements heading to the ring so he escapes through the crowd, leaving the Four Horsemen inside the ring. So, tonight, one on one it will be James Justice versus Freddie Datsun!]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonAnger.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma.jpg

Anger vs. Enygma

[Anger was led out to the ring by Shane Sneer carrying the bottle of Coca Cola. Anger listened in to the bottle through the ropes as Enygma's music began to play. Enygma was standing beside a usual fan sign supporting him: 'Enygma 1 Coke Zero' and then made his way through the crowd, entering the ring. The match was on immediately. Anger made a quick showing early on against Enygma, focusing on the back of the number one contender. He hit a hard fallaway slam on Enygma and then moved over to listen more to the bottle of Coca Cola. He came back to Enygma and sent him into the corner, following it up with a corner clothesline! Anger was looking good here! He sent Enygma crashing to the mat with a body slam and then climbed the turnbuckles -- flying elbowdrop! The crowd was stunned as Anger made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- kickout!...]

[...The crowd started getting behind Enygma, trying to pull the top contender through this match that most thought he would win easily. Anger went to the Coca Cola bottle one too many times and when he came back, Enygma started throwing punches to the midsection. Enygma battled back to his feet and swept the leg of Anger! Enygma turned his focus to the leg and ankle of Anger, ramming it against the ring post and then he brought Anger to the center of the ring -- Enygma Variation! The crowd cheered the finisher and Anger had no choice but to give.]

Winner: Enygma (Via Submission @ 6:09)

Match Rating: C+

[...Enygma broke the hold shortly after the sound of the bell and got his hand raised by referee Baby Jamie. Enygma turned to leave the ring and walked right into a brick wall...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpg

[...Well, maybe not an actual brick wall but it's close enough as the USPW World Champion grabbed Enygma and leveled him with a Giant Headbutt! The crowd booed as Enygma had already been in a match here tonight and here is Bruce taking advantage of that! Bruce slipped his hand around the throat of his number one contender: Giant Choke Slam! Enygma's body bounced off the mat with the impact! Bruce raised his hand to boos from the crowd and made a motion about ripping off the mask of Enygma but security stepped in and saved the day.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JimForce.jpg

[The big video screen lit up and showed a background that was like moving through space. Stepping in front of this background was the man known simply as The Force! He paced back and forth in front of the camera snarling and growling and looking to his hands for a moment. Then he looked to the sky and then he focused on the camera...]

The Force

"James Jusssstice. Four Horsemen. You think that you are the best? You think that you are the toughest and the baddest? Take a good, long, hard look into my eyes. Take a look into the eyes of The Force. The eyes tell the story. Yes, they do. What will happen to those Four Horsemen is already written. It was written within The Force a very long time ago. It is written upon each and every piece of merchandise that you buy from The Force. I have survived the land of Parts Unknown. I survived with the Forcemaniacs riding on my back through the hottest deserts in all of the land. I carried them to the promised land and I shall carry myself there when I get my revenge on you, Four Horsemen. You will know true fear when you step into the ring with The Force because you are not the baddest and you are not the toughest. I am the fiercest power within the entire universe and soon I shall rise up and I will take each and every one of you to the stratosphere where you will be obliterated by the power of the FFFFOOORRRRRCCCCEEEE!"

[...A few more snarls and growls in there as we head elsewhere.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickMuscles.jpg

[Another pre-taped interview segment begins to play. This time there is Shane Sneer standing by with the USPW World Tag Team Champions The Towers of Power...]

Shane Sneer

"I cannot believe that I am being forced to say this but this month at Freedom Fight!, my Towers of Power are being forced to defend the USPW World Tag Team Titles against my former team Savage Fury again. Java, Tribal Warrior, I thought you had your shot last month when you couldn't win these belts from my team. But apparently Sam Strong felt differently about things. Obviously, he hasn't been taking his medication. And speaking of teams that don't deserve a title shot, tonight we are being forced to take on Champion Force? What in the world have those two knuckleheads done to deserve a title match? They're not even a regular team here and we all know that The Force is nuts. This is NOT fair to The Towers and I plan to issue a formal complaint. But we're gonna do what we always do in these situations: we're gonna win."

[...Shane pats Danny and Mick on the shoulders, who just stand menacing on either of side of Sneer. Then it's back to the ring for our next match.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DeanWaldorf.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MarvStatler.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AlTheHillbilly.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/PeteTheHillbilly.jpg

[Wow. The crowd really disliked this match from start to finish. The Hillbillys couldn't draw heat if they were set on fire as shown by the sign: 'The Hillbillys belong on a farm, not in a wrestling ring!'. At least the match was short and The Ring Generals showed off some good teamwork throughout. Waldorf caught Al with his version of a Giant Swing called the Waldorf Salad Toss and made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winners: The Ring Generals (Via Pinfall @ 3:44)

Match Rating: E+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonAnger.jpg

[The big video screen lights up again. This time it shows Anger leaning against a wall, holding the bottle of Coca Cola though he is obviously nursing his ankle from the pain it went through in the Enygma Variation. His conversation is interrupted by another presence that has the crowd actually cheering...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DemonSpite.jpg

[it's his former tag team partner! Demon Spite walks up and looks confused...]

Demon Spite

"What are you doing, Anger?"

Anger

"I am talking to my friend. He doesn't leave me the way you did."

[...Demon Spite sighs...]

Demon Spite

"It was time for me to hang up my wrestling boots, Anger. I didn't have it in me anymore. But, who knows, I might still have one last match left in these old legs."

Anger

"No. I don't think so. I have my new friend now."

[...Anger pets the bottle of Coca Cola and walks off as Demon Spite looks after him, shaking his head. Spite shrugs and we head back to the ring.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FumihiroOta.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MainstreamHernandez_alt4.jpg

[The crowd got settled in for what they knew was going to be a fast-paced matchup between two top stellar athletes right here in USPW and they weren't disappointed. After some quick chain-wrestling in the center of the ring, Ota took control with some fierce chops to the chest of Hernandez. He took the man who professes to be Mainstream down to the mat and then headed to the turnbuckles. Ota stood perched up top, waiting for Hernandez to rise. When he did and turned -- Missle dropkick! Perfectly executed by Ota! Ota made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Foot on the ropes!...]

[...Ota continued his attack as the crowd got behind Hernandez, trying to rally him back like they did Enygma earlier in the night. Hernandez managed to dodge the running enzuigiri that Ota calls the Ninja Strike and Hernandez picked up Ota, catapulting him face-first into the corner. Hernandez dropped Ota with a German Suplex, no bridge all impact and then headed for the corner! He climbed to the top -- Apparition #14! The Shooting Star Press hit perfectly and he made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Broken up by Darryl Devine! The DQ is called for immediately.]

Winner: James Hernandez (Via Disqualification @ 6:25)

Match Rating: C-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DarrylDevine.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Seduction.jpg

[...Devine picked up Hernandez and kicked him in the gut -- Devine Dream Drop! The hold connected to boos from the crowd! Seduction entered the ring as Devine put the boots to Hernandez. She didn't look too thrilled to be there and just stood there when Devine told her to get a chair for him! She looked down at Hernandez for a moment and then back up to Devine, begging him to just leave because the damage was done. Devine shook his head and started yelling at her! Security popped into the ring before Devine could get a chair himself and things were broken up.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyJillefski_alt2.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickyStarr_alt1.jpg

[The focus turned toward the announcers as the ring was being cleared...]

Danny Jillefski

"Seduction should have done what she was told."

Micky Starr

"Obviously the damage had been done, Danny. But the damage is just beginning on our road to Freedom Fight! It's going to be on the last Friday of the month and we have some great matches lined up for everyone, including: Raven Robinson defending her USPW Women's Title against Belle Bryden."

Danny Jillefski

"The Ring Generals teach the old-timer Performance Class team of Steve Flash and Robert Oxford how to wrestle in the new generation."

Micky Starr

"Just signed: Andre Jones will be defending the USPW World Television Title in a triple threat match against James Hernandez and Darryl Devine!"

Danny Jillefski

"For some reason, the Towers of Power will be forced to defend their USPW World Tag Team Titles against Savage Fury yet again!"

Micky Starr

"Two members of the Four Horsemen: The Titans will take on Chris Caulfield and The Force!"

Danny Jillefski

"And in our main event, it will be title versus mask inside of a steel cage as USPW World Champion Bruce The Giant gets the opportunity to solve the riddle known as Enygma."

Micky Starr

"All that plus more live and only on pay-per-view! Now, let's head down to the ring for our next encounter."

[...And it's time to head ringside again...]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickMuscles.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/NickyChampion.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JimForce.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpg

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match

The Towers of Power defend vs. Champion Force

[Not the best tag team encounter we've seen here on USPW American Wrestling but also not the worst by far. Light years ahead of any tag team match involving The Hillbillys but that's another story for another day. The Force started things off strong for his team with heavy hitting clotheslines on both members of the Towers! The Force moved to set Rushmore up for the Full Force early but he got stopped by an entering Mick Muscles and a double axehandle to the back. Rushmore used the momentum to swing the suplex around and dropped The Force to the mat with a hard vertical suplex. He picked up The Force and sent him to the ropes -- clothesline by The Force! The Force made a quick tag but Nicky was caught with a thumb to the eye by Rushmore. It was quick tags by the Champs that kept Nicky as the face-in-peril. Rushmore got The Force to come in and the referee had to stop him and while that happened, Muscles choked Nicky with the tag rope in the corner. Rushmore hooked Nicky in an abdominal stretch while the crowd got behind Champion! The crowd drummed up their support and Nicky managed to hip toss Rushmore over! Rushmore got to his feet and a double clothesline sent both men to the mat! Referee Robbie Sanchez began the ten count as both men struggled toward their corner. Rushmore tagged in Muscles first but Nicky crawled between his legs and tagged out to The Force as a sign was focused in on: 'Topple the Towers'...]

[...The Force got the crowd pumped as he clotheslined down both members of the Towers! The Force picked up Muscles in a press slam and sent Muscles flying into Rushmore! The crowd cheered on The Force as he banged both heads together and knocked Shane Sneer off the apron! He grabbed Muscles and hooked him up for the Full Force! He raised Muscles into the air -- chair shot to the gut by James Justice! The referee quickly called for the bell as The Force dropped Muscles and fell to his knees.]

Winners: Champion Force (Via Disqualification @ 6:06; The Towers of Power retain the USPW World Tag Team Titles)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty_jhd2.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BryanHolmes.jpg

[...The rest of the Horsemen joined James Justice in the ring as Justice leveled The Force with a chair shot to the skull! The crowd booed! Justice tossed the chair away and pointed toward The Force! Tyson Baine grabbed him by the throat and raised him in the air -- Hades Bomb! The Force is in serious pain! T-Rex calls for his own finisher but the crowd cheer as someone comes running down toward the ring...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpg

[...It's The American Everyman and he has a chair! The Four Horsemen scatter quickly to the four winds as Datsun hits the ring, swinging away violently with the chair. The Horsemen look on from ringside as Datsun dares Justice to enter the ring! Referee Baby Jamie comes running out to the ring and it looks like we're gonna have the Datsun/Justice match right now!]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty_jhd2.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpg

Open Challenge Match

James Justice vs. Freddie Datsun

[Justice paced outside the ring as the referee and the crowd began counting him out. He spoke with Baine and T-Rex and Holmes and made it into the ring at the count of nine. The bout started off with both men getting in an advantage here and there. Neither man really got their way until Justice managed to toss Datsun over the top rope to the floor without the referee seeing it! Justice got ahold of the referee and started arguing with him as Tyson Baine grabbed Freddie Datsun and hit him hard against the security guardrail! Baine threatened a fan with a sign, reading: 'The Four Horsemen made me do it'. The crowd booed heavily as Datsun was tossed back into the ring. Justice focused on the upper back and shoulders of Datsun throughout the next few minutes of the match, playing to the crowd at times and even doing a mock peace sign to even louder boos. Datsun got cheers when he made a few comebacks in there but they were short-lived due to interference by one of the Four Horsemen members. After a trip by Bryan Holmes, Justice grabbed Datsun and hooked him in a German Suplex: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout!...]

[...Justice picked him up and whipped him across the ring and into a corner. He came running in -- moved! Datsun moved out of the way and Justice hit the corner hard! Datsun pushed Justice back into the corner and began throwing punches! He climbed up and began throwing the ten count punches in the corner as the crowd counted along! He got all ten of them in and picked up Justice -- Sidewalk slam! Datsun made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Shoulder Up! Datsun yanked Justice to his feet -- body slam! The crowd got really into it as Datsun pulled Justice up onto his shoulders! Bryan Holmes jumped on the apron and threatened to enter the ring but the referee stopped him! This gave T-Rex a chance to hit Datsun from behind! Justice fell behind Datsun and rolled him up as the referee turned around, Justice grabbed the tights: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: James Justice (Via Pinfall @ 10:27)

Match Rating: C+

[...The crowd boos the pinfall as Justice exits the ring and the Four Horsemen take off. Freddie Datsun argues with the referee about the pinfall and this gives two men and a woman a chance to sneak up behind him...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/QueenEmily.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/GiantRedwood.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TheBigProblem.jpg

[...Queen Emily leads the Problem Solvers in a vicious attack on Freddie Datsun! They each grab him around the throat and raise him up for a double chokeslam -- when the crowd begins cheering the new arrival heading down to the ring...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids.jpg

[...Freddie's (former?) tag team partner comes sliding into the ring! Queen Emily sees him and informs her men but they took some thunderous forearm shots from Des Davids! Davids clotheslines Redwood over the top rope and The Big Problem joins him outside the ring as Des Davids stands tall! He checks on his partner and friend as we head to video.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/PeterValentine.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[The video shows the two men who will be in the main event walking down separate hallways. Caulfield doesn't seem to be showing too many outward effects of the pain he suffered a couple of weeks back. Valentine looks supremely confident.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/PeterValentine.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_National.jpg

USPW National Title Match

Peter Valentine defends vs. Chris Caulfield

[The only thing that can be said for this one? An absolutely train wreck! Not only was Peter Valentine really off his game tonight but the bad chemistry bug came up in this match and derailed the performances right from the beginning. That's too bad because this match had some great heat with the fans as shown by the sign: 'Peter Valentine's USPW National Title reign of blandness ends tonight!'. Valentine took the advantage from the beginning. He focused on the forehead of the Hardcore American and by the middle of the match, Caulfield was busted open and bleeding. Valentine turned his focus on the arm of Caulfield, sending it against the ring post as the crowd booed the National Champ! Valentine tossed Caulfield over the top rope to the floor and then joined him outside the ring...]

[...Outside the ring, however, proved to be the playing ground of the Hardcore American as he reversed an irish whip and sent Valentine back-first into the steel steps, knocking them over as the crowd came alive. Caulfield picked up Valentine and sent him face-first into the guardrail, wiping away some blood. He reached out into the crowd and grabbed a sign: 'Valentines day Massacre'. He made Valentine hold it and then clotheslined him down to the ground outside the ring! The Hardcore American was on a roll as he tossed Valentine into the ring and joined him inside. Caulfield grabbed Valentine and brought him up over his shoulder -- running powerslam! Caulfield made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Shoulder up! Inches away from crowning a new National Champion! Caulfield picked up Valentine and made a signal for the Danger Drop! He hooked Valentine from behind and then dropped him as James Justice slid into the ring! He began exchanging punches with Justice as the bell sounded.]

Winner: Chris Caulfield (Via Disqualification @ 8:12; Peter Valentine retains the USPW National Title)

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty_jhd2.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BryanHolmes.jpg

[...The rest of the Four Horsemen joined Justice in the ring and attacked Caulfield! The Hardcore American put up a valiant fight but the numbers game was too much for him. Justice hooked Caulfield -- Liberation Slam! Holmes picked him up -- Cyclone Shock Kick! Caulfield was left laying in a pool of his own blood yet again as the Four Horsemen stood victorious over him with their arms raised in victory. A sign was shown at the end of the show as we faded to black: 'The Four Horsemen - Safety In Numbers!']

USPWrestling.com...

Only one person got a 6/6 this week! Congratulations to SWF Fan!

Leader

1. Wrestling Century=12 Wins

jhd1=12 Wins

critical-23=12 Wins

SWF Fan=12 Wins

5. bgbuff=11 Wins

mcorey=11 Wins

7. Lexa90=10 Wins

The Mystery=10 Wins

BHK1978=10 Wins

xopher316=10 Wins

11. BYU 14=9 Wins

12. tristram=8 Wins

Dragonmack=8 Wins

14. Astil=6 Wins

Thanks again to everyone who's predicted so far! The predictions and comments really do help make this diary fun and worthwhile!

And a special thank you to jhd1, FIN and all of the alt makers for really helping the look of this and other diaries!

USPWrestling.com...

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 3 April 2010

Darryl Devine vs. Chris Caulfield

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma

The Masked Avatar vs. Nicky Champion

James Justice vs. Java

The Titans (Tyson Baine and T-Rex) vs. Performance Class (Steve Flash and Robert Oxford)

USPW World Title Match: Bruce The Giant defends vs. The Force

YES! 6/6 I knew stealing that booking sheet would work....anyways....

Darryl Devine vs. Chris Caulfield- I'ma guessing Hernandez will get revenge on Devine for last week somehow

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma- Ota the skillful jobber as always

The Masked Avatar vs. Nicky Champion- you wouldn't put yourself over the future surely...

James Justice vs. Java- If Java wins I'll eat a hat

The Titans (Tyson Baine and T-Rex) vs. Performance Class (Steve Flash and Robert Oxford)- Titans are higher in the card main eventers while Class are two old guys there to put over and train the new generation. Maybe a distraction from the Generals will do it

USPW World Title Match: Bruce The Giant defends vs. The Force- it makes me cry because all I want is The Force as champion but Bruce ain't losing here :(

Fan Sign: Des Davids for USPW CHAMP!

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma

James Justice vs. Java

The Titans (Tyson Baine and T-Rex) vs. Performance Class (Steve Flash and Robert Oxford)

Fans sign: Enygma: The real mystery-The real Champ!

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma

James Justice vs. Java

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma

James Justice vs. Java

Hernandez gets involved.

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma

Gotta keep Enygma strong as Ota continues to produce well above his level.

When is the booker ever going to win? Not this time.

James Justice vs. Java

SQUASH~!

Baine's the workhorse in this match which is why I picked him.

Almost a glorified squash here. Almost.

Fan Sign: Waiting on Jared Johnson!!!

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma

James Justice vs. Java

Signs:

Shut up, James Justice!

Jim's Force will be crushed by Bruce The Giant!

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma

James Justice vs. Java

Fumihiro Ota vs. Enygma

James Justice vs. Java

Archived