Arenas used by WWE?

sebsy

Hi chaps, I was hoping someone on these forums might know where I can find a list of the arenas used by the WWE for RAW, ECW, SD.

I want to get a list of all the arenas that they regularly use. I can get some by looking on Wikipedia to see what arenas have been used for ppv's, but I can't find anywhere that lists the arena used for weekly raw, ecw and sd shows.

Only place I can think to look is onlineworldofwrestling.com but they don't list the arena name on the show writeups.

Many thanks.

Hi chaps, I was hoping someone on these forums might know where I can find a list of the arenas used by the WWE for RAW, ECW, SD.

I want to get a list of all the arenas that they regularly use. I can get some by looking on Wikipedia to see what arenas have been used for ppv's, but I can't find anywhere that lists the arena used for weekly raw, ecw and sd shows.

Only place I can think to look is onlineworldofwrestling.com but they don't list the arena name on the show writeups.

Many thanks.

LOL! I saw the title and clicked on, thinking it had something to do with Gilbert Arenas. Damn sure wouldn't put it past Vince to try and use him....

LOL! I saw the title and clicked on, thinking it had something to do with Gilbert Arenas. Damn sure wouldn't put it past Vince to try and use him....

That actually seems more like a TNA move. Remember Pacman? I'd expect Arenas references aplenty next time there's in DC though.

Archived