!~*Offical Post Your Current Champs Thread*~!

Using gaz's NHB mod and playing as NWA.

NWA Tag Team- Total Perfection(Lex Luger and Curt Hennig)

NWA Television- Dusty Rhodes

NWA United States- Dusty Rhodes

NWA United States Tag Team- The Enforcers(Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard)

NWA World Heavyweight- Randy Savage

Luger & Hennig beat the dominating force of Demolition for the titles

Dusty won the TV title in a tourney to crown the champion since it was vacant

Dusty also won the US title from Ax. Dusty was about the only upper mid carder that Ax didn't get pissed about putting over. I'm going to have Dusty drop the belt, dunno who to yet though.

Tully & Arn win the US tag titles from the Road Warriors in a very brutal battle

Savage defeated Sting for the World Heavyweight and has reigned over the NWA like a Macho King :p

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing as Terrific Tag Teams in the After the Fall mod

T3 World Tag Team Titles(Main Event): Goldberg & The Rock

Both demanded a Main Event title run so they got thrown together and demolished Edge & Christian for the belts on their first PPV appearance and are now feuding with Angle & Benoit.

T3 US Tag Team Titles(Midcard): APA

Won the vacant titles in a 4 way tag vs The Dudleys, The Hardyz & The Powers of Pain (I left it open for the AI to decide the winner) and are currently feuding with Matt & Jeff.

T3 Six-Man Tag Team Titles(Floating): The Dudleys (Bubba, D-Von & Spike)

The Dudleys introduced the titles (with Mick Foley's blessing) and are currently feuding with The Road Warriors & Funaki.

TNA September 2010

TNA World Heavyweight - Samoa Joe (Defeated AJ Styles at New Blood Rising The Match Also Included Goldberg)

TNA World Tag Team - Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam (Defeated Beer Money at Victory Road)

TNA Gobal - Desmond Wolfe (Defeated Rob Terry on Impact)

TNA X-Division - Daniels (defeated D'Angelo Dinero at New Blood Rising)

TNA Knockouts - Lufisto (Defeated Trish Stratus at New Blood Rising)

April 2015 with MAW

Mid Atlantic Championship - Jay Chord

Mid Atlantic Traditional - Ernest Youngman

Mid Atlantic Tag Team - Lassana Makutsi & Brett Starr

Rip Chord Invitational Winners

Casey Valentine (2010)

Jay Chord (2011)

American Patriot (2012)

Lassana Makutsi (2013)

Jay Chord (2014)

Jay Chord (2015)

• 2 weeks later...

In my FOX Wrestling Game. Playing in November 2011.

FOX World - Monty Brown, Going to defend it aganst Jay Briscoe at my first PPV. (went to Cult so signed my first PPV contract)

FOX TV - James Gibson, Defended once a month only on TV.

FOX Tag - Masked Madmen (Equinox & Retail Dragon) Are going to defend it aganst The Triad (Red Vinny & Cliff Compton) at my first PPV.

WWF February 1998

WWF World Heavyweight Title

Shawn Michaels (3) Has been champ since I started and will face Steve Autsin at Wrestlemaina and I think I am going to have Austin win the title at Mania

WWF Intercontinental Title

The Rock (2) Been Champ since I started and just ended a feud with Shamrock and now going into one with Owen Hart and will battle him at Mania I have yet to decided if Owen will win or The Rock may have Rock win and extend the feud a bit

WWF World Tag Team Titles

New Age Outlaws (2) Start out as champs then I had the LOD win them on the first Raw in December then the NAO won them back and there are now feuding along with Chainsaw Charlie & Mankind and just had a 3 way hardcore battle at No Way Out I am going to have a 15 team battle royal at Mania and have the winner face NAO that night have yet to decide who will win but thinking the team of Al Snow and Bob Holly who are doing really well right now

WWF European Title

Jeff Jarrett Jeff beat Owen at No Way Out in a 2/3 Falls match with help from his enforcer Mike Awesome and is now going to go into Mania against Vader I'm going to have Jeff retain at Mania through interference from Awesome and have Awesome and Vader feud. Owen beat HHH at Vengeance in December for the Title was going to have Owen hold it for a long time but he has moved up good and moving him to bigger things.

WWF Light Heavyweight Title

TAKA Michinoku Beat Brian Christopher in the finals at Vengeance and has been going against my other lightweights Flash Funk, Super Crazy, Hector Garza, Jamie Knoble, Tiger Mask V (Christopher Daniels), Aguila, Chris Corino (Steve Corino), Tajiri just building this division up I am going to have TAKA face Christopher at Mania and prob have Christopher win and I have a ton of good guys in development to bolster the division when they are ready like Edge, Doug Williams, The Hardys, Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, Johnny Kashmore, Devon Storm, Kid Kash, Kaz, Funaki and some others.

WWF Royal Rumble

1998 Winner Steve Austin last eliminated HHH

WWF King of the Ring

1997 Winner Steve Austin I think I am going to have Owen win the 98 one or maybe The Rock or someone no one would expect if I can build them up.

• 2 weeks later...

ROH World Champion:

Samoa Joe

Won: defeated Jerry Lynn at Vendetta II

Notes: Singles Match

Deffences: 35

Last Deffence: Jay Brisco, at "Ring of Honor Weekly"

Next Deffence: To Be Determined

ROH World Tag Team Tittles:

Jay Lethal & Mr Wrestling III

Won: Defeated Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles at Tag Team Turnover 2004

Note: Finals T-3-O Tournement

Deffences: 1

Last Deffence: Spanky and Paul London at "Ring of Honor Weekly"

Next deffence: Brisco Brothers

ROH Young Lions Cup Tittle:

Vacated

Won:

Note: Finals are set up for next ppv, Alex Shelley vs Shelton Benjamin vs Spanky

Deffences: 0

Last Deffence: Vacated

Next Deffence: Vacated

SWF

SWF World Heavyweight

Rich Money

Defences: 5

Won from Eric Eisen at Awesome Impact. Eisen turned heel two weeks after he won the championship to feud with Jack Bruce

SWF North American

Brandon James

Defences: 5

Has held it from the start of my game and has been feuding with Lobster Warrior. This ended with a Loser Leaves the SWF match at Master of Puppets which Lobster lost. I didn't like the Lobster Warrior so I released him.

SWF Tag Team

Brandon James & Marat Khoklov (Chase Inc)

Defences: 3

Chase Inc won the titles from Valiant and Giedroyc on an episode of Supreme TV. Have just started feuding with The Amazing Buxtons (Bumfholes) in an attempt to raise The Buxtons through the ranks. I'm planning on having Chase Inc hold the titles for a good 6 months to a year in order to try and raise their prestige

WWE 2010:

WWE Champion:

Christian Cage

(Feuding with The Miz and Randy Orton)

WH Champion:

CM Punk

(Feuding with Rob Van Dam)

United States Champion:

Jack Swagger

(Feuding with Ted Dibiase)

IC Champion:

Bryan Danielson

(Feuding with Low Ki)

Unified Tag Team Champions:

The Hart Dynasty (w/ Bret Hart)

(Feuding with William Regal and Masahiro Chono)

Undisputed Women's Champion:

Allison Flash (Cheerleader Melissa)

(Feuding with Beth Phoenix)

MAW - September 2017

Mid Atlantic Championship (100 Prestige)

Jay Chord (8th reign) def. Ernest Youngman (Mar 2017)

Championship Wrestling From Boston (91)

Bruce The Giant def. Jay Chord (Sept 2017)

Mid Atlantic Traditional (64)

Brett Starr (2nd reign) def. Erik Strong (Mar 2017)

Mid Atlantic Tag Team (54)

Davis Wayne Newton & Phillip Roberts def. C-V-2 (Aug 2017)

2017 Rip Chord Invitational Winner (80)

Ranger def. Matthew Faith (Jan 2017)

CWFB was brought in back when I was running Regional and I just haven't vacated / retired it like I originally planned. I've found it to be a good 'tool' for guys like Enforcer Roberts, Bruce The Giant, and any other big name guy(s) I decide to bring in who wants a main event title run... without interrupting my plans for the MAW title.

Wwe 2010

Using The KYR Database

WWE 2010 in May right now just had the Extreme Rules PPV.

RAW

WWE Heavyweight - Chris Jericho

WWE Intercontinental - Drew McIntyre

WWE World Tag Team - Alex Price + Gregory Helms

WWE European - Vacant

Smackdown

WWE World Heavyweight - Brock Lesnar

WWE United States - Kaval

WWE Tag Team - Jumping Jeff Jeffry + Matt Hardy

WWE Cruiserweight - Vacant

Tough Enough

WWE Super X - Vacant

WWE Jr Heavyweight - Vacant

WWE Jr Tag Team - Vacant

WWE Jr Intercontinental - Vacant

Tri-Brand

Money In The Bank - Daniel Bryan

World X Cup - Vacant

Tough Enough Season 1 Starts Really Soon.

WWF February 1998

New Age Outlaws (2) Start out as champs then I had the LOD win them on the first Raw in December then the NAO won them back and there are now feuding along with Chainsaw Charlie & Mankind and just had a 3 way hardcore battle at No Way Out I am going to have a 15 team battle royal at Mania and have the winner face NAO that night have yet to decide who will win but thinking the team of Al Snow and Bob Holly who are doing really well right now

QUOTE]

How do you do 15 team battle royals?

FINALLY....THE EGO HAS COME BACK TO GREY....DOG....!!!!

Hey up fellas, loving the new TEW...so heres my current champs...

July 2011... Head Booker of a Shane McMahon owned WCW...where we bought out a financially insecure NWA about 6 months ago!

WCW World - Chris Jericho bt CM Punk

WCW US - Chris Hero bt Shawn Michaels

WCW TV - David Batista bt Christian Cage

WCW World Tag - The All Americans (Jake Swagger & Kurt Angle) bt Motor City Muscle Guns

WCW Cruiserweight - Cody Rhodes bt Johnny Starr (John Morrison)

NWA World - Richie Steamboat (Great first year, WCW loyal and a WCW grand slam champ) bt Chris Jericho

NWA Junior Heavyweight - Christian Cage bt Bryan Danielson

NWA Tag Team - The Hardy Boys bt The All Americans

WWF February 1998

QUOTE]

How do you do 15 team battle royals?

for the battle royal i would say do a 30man battle royal and include both members of a team?

Guest canyoudothecancan

WLW

World Level Showstealer: Magnum Kobe

World Level Streetfighting: UK Dragon

World Level Tag Team: Koji Kojima and Haru Kurofugi

World Level Tap Out: Prinze Kaz(Formerly KAZ)

World Level Universal: The Great Hisato.

Oh how things have changed in MAW. February 2018 at Cult and not looking back:

• Mid Atlantic World Heavyweight (100) - Jay Chord (9)
  • Mid Atlantic Traditional (70) - Killer Shark
  • Mid Atlantic All Action (60) - Mikey James
  • Mid Atlantic World Tag Team (56) - C-V-2 (Camerson Vessey & Casey Valentine) (16)

As 2011 draws to a close for the National Wrestling League:

NWL National Title - Rhino Umaga (7)

NWL Nations Cup - USA (1) [Cameron Vessey, Sgt. Bubba Lee West, The Mean Machine]

NWL National Tournament Champion - Jimmy Cox (1)

NWL National Tag Team Titles - Imports on Tap (20) [Nigel Svensson, Rafael Ruiz]

NWL National Youth Tournament Champion - Cameron Vessey (2)

NWL Junior National Title - Jared Johnson (3)

NWL Phoenix Trophy Winner - Atom Zero* (1)

*created worker

Just held Wrestlemania 14.

WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Owen Hart

Just beat former champion Shawn Michaels & royal rumble winner Steve Austin in a 3 way match at Wrestlemania special guest referee Mr. McMahon helped Owen Hart thus aligning with him

WWF World Tag Team Championship: New Age Outlaws

Lost them to LOD at the Degeneration X ppv. Beat former champions LOD & DOA in a 3 way tag team title match at No Way Out Of Texas and then retained at Wrestlemania against LOD in a title vs career match.

WWF Intercontinental Championship: The Rock

Won a tournament to crown the champion at the Royal Rumble after Mr. McMahon vacated it due to two unclear finishes between Austin & The Rock. Faced Ken Shamrock in a title vs title match at no way out of Texas but lost via dq when Triple H attacked Shamrock. Faced Jarrett, Ahmed, and Farooq at Wrestlemania and retained by pinning the man he got thrown out the nation, Farooq

WWF Light Heavyweight Championship: Scorpio

Beat Taka Michinoku at Wrestlemania to win the championship. Debuted at the Royal Rumble when he interfered in Jerry Lynn vs Taka Michinoku. He said Paul Heyman sent Lynn over to win the title when he had an ECW superstar already in the WWF.

WWF European Championship: Triple H

Beat Ken Shamrock at Wrestlemania to win the belt. Shamrock had beat HBK for the belt the night after he failed to win the World Championship from him at Degeneration X due to Owen attacking Shawn Michaels resulting in a dq. Shamrock still wanted HBK though and entered the Royal Rumble and during the Rumble he eliminated HHH which put a damper on DX's all DX wrestlemania main event plan. HHH got payback when he attacked Shamrock at NWO of Texas during Shamrock's match with The Rock. That led to their wrestlemania match

Oh how things have changed in MAW. February 2018 at Cult and not looking back:

• Mid Atlantic World Heavyweight (100) - Jay Chord (9)
  • Mid Atlantic Traditional (70) - Killer Shark
  • Mid Atlantic All Action (60) - Mikey James
  • Mid Atlantic World Tag Team (56) - C-V-2 (Camerson Vessey & Casey Valentine) (16)

Heh nice. Really nice infact, I love multiple time champions :p

Archived