!~*Offical Post Your Current Champs Thread*~!

TNA - Oct. 2011

TNA World Champion

AJ Styles def. D'Angelo Dinero at Victory Road

TNA Canadian Champion

The King of Canada Chris Jericho

TNA X Division Champion

Desmond Wolfe, 4 time champ

TNA Tag Team Champions

Ophidiophobia - Cobra & Constrictor (Eddie Kingston & Kevin Steen)

TNA Knockouts Champion

Michelle McCool

TNA Television Champion

Jay Briscoe

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Six months later in NOTBPW:</p><p> </p><p>

Canadian Champion: Johnny Bloodstone</p><p>

Unlimited Action Champion: Art Reed (The only man to hold the belt so far)</p><p>

Tag Team Champions: The Light That Will Never Go Out (Harrison Hash and Bulldozer Brandon Smith)</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny just won the belt off of Jeremy Stone, who was a two month transitional champion after Steve Frehley left for TCW.</p><p> </p><p>

The Unlimited Action belt was brought back to fill the void after I closed the Women's Division.</p><p> </p><p>

The Light That Will Never Go Out became tag champs only after Hash's previous tag team, Reefer Madness, went on hiatus when The Can-Am Blondes broke Stone Yoshikawa's ribs. Shockingly, TLTWNGO have gotten so over that they are both Main Eventers.</p>

Created wrestler Joshua Caleb is the world champ(though he might be dropping it at the big pay per view to someone. Might be AJ Styles depending on if their chemistry is good)

Brock Lesnar is my Universe Champ, good possibility he'll be defending it against Samoa Joe.

Abigail(created female) is the Queen of the ring(just a fancy championship name)

Gail Kym is my Vixens champ

Vladimir Kozlov is the National AND International Champ, defeated Giant Bernard in a title vs. title match at last pay per view.

Jack Swagger and Mark Copani(using the Muhammed Hassan gimmick) are tag champs. I have them in one of those anti-american stables but not necessarily obvious anti-american. More like midcarders who are tired of being held back(though that seems to be every midcard stable) so it consists of Hassan, Swagger, Rene Dupree, Nick Dinsmore and Paul Birchill.

<p>June 2000 TCW</p><p>

TCW Ricky Dale Johnson</p><p>

Tag Team The Keiths(Sam and Matt)</p><p>

International Jay Chord</p><p>

All Action Mainstream Hernandez</p><p> </p><p>

I finally have the belts where I want them right now so I wouldnt expect changes for awhile other than the All-Action title.</p>

WWE;

Just before Wrestlemania,

Raw:

WWE - Sheamus (facing Triple H @ Mania)

US - The Miz (4 way @ Mani vs Big Show vs Evan Bourne vs Kofi Kingston)

Divas - Katie Lea Burchill

Smackdown:

World - Chris Jericho (facing Edge @ Mania)

I.C - Drew McIntyre

Womens - Mickie James (facing Trish Stratus @ Mania)

NXT:

ECW - Christian (facing Zach Ryder @ Mania)

Unified Tag Titles - The Legacy (3 way @ Mania vs Hart Dunasty vs Goldust + Yoshi Tatsu)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep Impact Wrestling (dynasty)

DIW Championship - Dumfrey 'The Boss' Pinn

DIW Tag Team - The Apocalypse (Hatemonger + Warmonger)

November 2011.

CGC Champion - Skull DeBones

CWF Champion - Skull DeBones (bought the belt for a lark, it's pretty much unified with the CGC belt nowadays)

CGC Tag Team Champions - Storm of the Century (Harrison Hash & Julian Watson)

Canned the Canadian Title. I don't do 'midcard' belts. Not a very 'CGC' set of champions, but 3 months ago they were held by Alex DeColt and The Dirty White Boys, so it's a fairly new development.

<p>My own fed LDPC (using NHB 89 mod, with workers and feds from mr canada's real life mod, and also the feds from the default database) in March 1991</p><p> </p><p>

LDPC World Champion: Giant Haystacks</p><p> </p><p>

LDPC British Champion: Chris Chavis</p>

PGHW April 2011

PGHW Glory Crown: Eisaku Kunomasu

He's held it for almost a year now and will probably lose it to either Yoshimi Mushashibo (who is back after his really long injury but needs momentum) or Nobuatsu Tatsuko.

PGHW Glory Tag Crown: Rising Sun (William Hayes & Tetsunori Yasuda)

I'm slow building KitoGuchi to eventually win, but not yet. They'll probably drop the belts to Team Toronto for a tour before either winning them back or having Muruyama & Ugaki win it from Team Toronto.

PGHW Historical Japan: Bryan Holmes

This man is on a tear and I'm convinced he is the unsung hero of PGHW. He only puts on B- matches or better and has good chemistry with a bunch of lower carders. He's had the belt for exactly a year now and he'll probably drop it to Brandon Smith and then receive a well deserved Main Event push.

PGHW Elite Tag Team Series 2010: Kozue Kawashima & PRIDE Koiso

I felt bad because they weren't really doing much. And the have B+ experience.

PGHW Elite Series 2011: Nobuatsu Tatsuko

Setting up a possible PGHW Glory Crown run. Originally Yoshimi was going to win but I had to keep him out of the tourny because he had ring rust.

Coming off The Supreme Challenge 31 (August 2011):

SWF World Heavyweight

Rich Money (Heel) - has had a great reign as champion ever since Awesome Impact 2010, and will drop the title at Welcome To The Jungle or Under Control probably to the legend, Christian Faith, himself. Faith is just coming out of a 7 month feud with Giedroyc, defeating him in a steel cell match at the supreme challenge, so he's got all the momentum in the world going into a title match.

North American

Troy Tornado (heel) defeated Jack Giedroyc for the title in October 2010. No plans for him to drop the title yet.

World Tag Team

Cam-An Blondes (heels) defeatet The Amazing Bumfholes in May 2011. I have a pretty good Tag Team division now for a change (Can-Am/Bumfholes/machines/new wave/biggz/high concept ++), but the can-ams might hold the title for a little while longer.

SWF Uprising (floating title used for the 'B' brand "Uprising")

Rick Law (Face). Using the uprising brand for developing workers, and Law's psychology is coming along nicely, so he'll probably drop the title soon and head off to the main brand. Don't know who'll get the title yet.

This is my WWE/WCW Game.

WWE Heavyweight:John Cena (Will face The Miz at Mania)

WWE IC:Batista

WWE Television:Cody Rhodes (Will face Ted Diabise at Mania, just started a feud)

WWE Womens:Maryse

WCW Heavyweight:Triple H (Will face either Edge or Booker T at Mania depending on the superbrawl match outcome)

WCW United States:Matt Hardy ( is facing Christian at Superbrawl)

WCW Crusierweight:"Amazing" Shane Helms

WCW Womens:Mickey James

NYCW Game currently in November 2010

NYCW Empie: Steve Flash

Won the vacant title in a tournament at Road to Riches in May 2010 after Black Hat Bailey retired with the strap.

NYCW Tag Team: Marv Stater & Dean Waldorf

Began game as champions.

NYCW Tri-State Regional: Rick Sanders

Beat Sammy The Shark in September 2010 at WrestleSlam I.

ELITE Women's Wrestling

Current Date: September Week 2, 2010

Elite World Championship: VACANT (MsChif held title from Week 2 March to Week 1 September, Injury forced title to be vacated)

Elite North American: Daizee Haze - Won Week 1 September from Takako Inoue

Elite World Tag Team: International HomeWreckers - Won in Fatal Fourway with Pink Ladies, Canadian Ninjas & Knight Legacy (Sweet Saraya & Britani Knight) March Week 4.

PGHW March 2012

PGHW Glory Crown: Yoshimi Mushashibo

Won it from Eisaku, he's literally been only putting on B+ or A matches. In May he'll have had the belt for one year, but I'm seriously considering keeping him as our champ.

PGHW Glory Tag Crown: KitoGuchi (Chojiro Kitoagi & Bussho Makiguchi)

At 24, these kids are the future. Finally getting their Tag Team run, I may keep them together as a team for three more years and then give them their Main Event runs when they hit 27.

PGHW Historical Japan: Seiji Jimbo

I'm very disappointing. He does well when facing Main Eventers but not when facing midcarders.

PGHW Elite Tag Team Series 2011: KitoGuchi

The catalyst to win the straps.

PGHW Elite Series 2012: Buddy Garner

Because he's so awesome. But I only have him on a touring contract.

Started my first true game with TEW10 (one I hope lasts a while) using my most recent data, and playing as the NWA. I've basically come in and am doing a "Bischoff" to it and flipping the promotion on its head. I fired a lot of people who are "overexposed" in other promotions, so no ROH talent left, and I hate most of the starting champions, so I phased them out.

NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Booker T

NWA World Tag Team Championships: Shawn Spears & Idol Stevens

NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship: Taichi Ishikari

retired the NWA World Women's, NWA National Heavyweight, & NWA North American Heavyweight belts.

Archived