Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 4 April 2010

Hello once again CGC Wrestling fans Jerome Turner here to talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see at the next show. The next show will be taking place live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada and is sure to be a show that will leave the fans talking after it is over.

Four matches have been signed for this event the first of the four will feature up and coming star Trent Shaffer taking on Joey Poison for his CGC Canadian Championship. These two have only been in one match together but never one on one like it is on this night. Will Trent Shaffer succeed in ending the CGC Canadian Title reign of Joey Poison or will Joey’s Poison prove to be too much for Trent to handle.

In the second match of the night, the unlikely duo of Dan DaLay and Ed Monton will take on the more experienced duo of Alex and Ricky DeColt. Will Dan and Ed be able to work together long enough to warrant a victory or will the experience of Alex and Ricky DeColt prove to be too much for the duo to overcome.

In the co-main event, Bobby Thomas will take on Eddie Chandler. Chandler has been on a role as of late and a few more wins may mean that he will be granted a future title shot. Will Bobby Thomas be able to halt Chandlers momentum and get people within CGC to notice him, or will Eddie Chandler gain another win and more momentum going into future matches.

Finally in the main event CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt will take on The CGC World Tag Team Champions The Soldiers of Fortune in a handicap match. Will Destiny and Fate be able to get a win over Jack DeColt or will Jack DeColt make short work out of the tag team champions leading him to another victory.

All this and so much more will take place as CGC presents Title Bout Wrestling live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia this Sunday night. Don’t miss out on all of the great action CGC has to offer and until next time this has been Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you at the matches.

Those matches again are

CGC Canadian Championship Match

Trent Shaffer vs. Joey Poison ©

Dan DaLay and Ed Monton vs. Ricky and Alex DeColt

Bobby Thomas vs. Eddie Chandler

Jack DeColt vs. The Soldiers of Fortune

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome and as soon as enough people have predicted and I write out the segments for the show the results will be posted so like I always say, Get Predicting!

Dan DaLay and Ed Monton vs. Ricky and Alex DeColt

Jack DeColt vs. The Soldiers of Fortune

One DeColt taking on two Soldiers of Fortune...I like these odds.:D

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 4, April 2010

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[To start off the show, a camera fades into the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada and begins panning around the arena as the fans in attendance are screaming their heads off. Before long Dan DaLay and Ed Monton who are scheduled to take on Alex and Ricky DeColt later tonight make their way down to the ring.]

Dan DaLay: “Well, Well, Well, you know the team of Ed Monton and myself may be a weird combination but it’s a combination that will get the job done here tonight against the DeColts.”

Ed: “You see Dan and I unusual tag team partners but we are both sick and tired of the DeColt Family Dynasty this whole thing has gone on long enough and we are both here to say that it will end tonight.”

[With that said Alex and Ricky DeColt make their presence felt on the entrance ramp as Ed and Dan are still in the ring. Both Ricky and Alex have microphones as Ricky extends his microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.]

Ricky: “Let me get this straight you are sick of us?”

[both Ed and Dan are shown in the ring nodding their heads in approval.]

Alex: “You know what we are sick of, people like you claiming that they are sick of us. You see you are not the only ones that have tried to do something about the DeColt legacy because truth is everyone at some point or another has tried to do something about it. However they have all failed to do so as will you later tonight when you will lose your match to us tonight.”

Ricky: “That’s right you see what my brother was trying to say in case you two didn’t understand what he said, he said that the two of us will meet you two in the ring later tonight in a tag team contest. What do you think about that?”

[Dan and Ed look at each other in the ring with scared looks on their faces to mock the DeColts they then look back at the DeColts before responding.]

Dan: “You know what we accept tonight will be the changing of the guard for the better and there isn’t a damn thing that you can do about it so we will see you tonight in the middle of that ring.”

[With that said Ed and Dan high five in the ring as they are ready for the match later tonight, Alex and Ricky have by that time already made their way back to the locker room area. Dan and Ed get out of the ring and go up the ramp to do the same.]

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped DaLay during this segment. Ed Monton looked lost out there. The performance of Alex DeColt was good. The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this segment. Ed Monton is improving at acting. Ed Monton is learning to show more charisma. Ed Monton is developing better performance skills.

Segment Rating: C+

Match 1

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Joey Poison defeated Trent Shaffer in 7:54 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 11 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Trent Shaffer was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: C-

Match 2

Dan DaLay and Ed Monton vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alex & Ricky DeColt defeated Dan DaLay and Ed Monton in 13:07 when Alex DeColt defeated Ed Monton by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this match. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C

Match 3

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Eddie Chandler defeated Bobby Thomas in 13:03 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Main Event - Match 4

The Soldiers of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. Jack DeColt

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jack DeColt defeated The Soldiers Of Fortune in 17:50 when Jack DeColt defeated Fate by submission with an End Of Days.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Jack DeColt stood out as being good. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Jack DeColt is backstage after his match with the Soldiers of Fortune to head back to his locker room when out of nowhere Eddie Chandler jumps Jack from behind. The two start brawling with each other tearing though everything in their paths before a host of road agents, referees, and staff have to pull them apart before they do any further damage to each other and cost the company some money.

Road Agent Notes

The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: A

Final Rating: C

Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.85 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

CGC have sent a request to Maple Leaf Sports in regards to extending the contract of Title Bout Wrestling.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: A perfect 4 of 4 correct!

Dragonmack: 3 of 4 correct.

Lo-Drew: 3 of 4 correct.

Slagaholic: 1 of 4 correct.

OOC: Thanks to everyone for predicting and congrats goes out to BHK for getting another perfect score. The next edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted by Tuesday at the latest so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to!

Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling

Jerome Turner: “Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another exciting edition of the show, we have a lot to talk about this week but before I get too far ahead of myself let me introduce to you The Headliner Chris Kaladaro.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Thanks again as always Jerome for having me on the show.”

Jerome: “Not a problem Chris it is my pleasure, well to start off tonight I would like to ask you about the last shows opening segment that involved Dan DaLay, Ed Monton, Alex, and Ricky DeColt. How do you think these four did in the opening segment of the show.”

Chris: “Well As always Ricky and Alex can definitely stand on their own but I thought that in this segment they really did a great job of bringing out the positive aspects of Dan and Ed and in the mean time hiding their negatives.”

Jerome: “Well we are kind of short on time this week so moving right along, what did you think of the first match of the show involving Trent Shaffer and CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison?”

Chris: “I thought it went very well like I have said before Trent Shaffer is a great asset to the company and is an up and coming star. Also Joey Poison is a great asset in his own right and when the two of those counter parts come together it is a really great result. The match came off well I thought and definitely made people notice Trent and Joey.”

Jerome: “Well on to the next match of the night, Alex and Ricky DeColt took on Ed Monton and Dan DaLay, in what boiled over at the beginning of the show as the two teams could barely wait for this match. What were your initial thoughts on this match?”

Chris: “I thought that the segment at the beginning of the show, was great and a real good way to build to the match and give it more meaning. The match itself went off very well, and all four competitors I thought gained from the match whether or not they won or lost.”

Jerome: “Now onto the next match on the card, Eddie Chandler who has been on a momentum run as of late took on Bobby Thomas. How do you think this match went and were you afraid that a loss could have affected Eddie Chandlers momentum?”

Chris: “Well if Eddie would have lost than yes it definitely would have affected his momentum but he ended up winning the match so his momentum shot up even more. As for Bobby Thomas he is a great up and coming star and will have his day eventually. As for the match I thought it went off as well as it could have and was exactly what I wanted with a match between the two.”

Jerome: “Finally on to the main event, it seemed like CGC World Champion Jack DeColt had the deck stacked against him as he took on both Destiny and Fate The CGC Tag Team Champions. How do you think this match went and what were your initial thoughts?”

Chris: “Well again the match I thought went off very well, Jack can really work with anyone and it will be a great match. This match was a time for the Soldiers of Fortune to show me that they are an important asset to have and they definitely passed the test.”

Jerome: “Finally I want to get your feelings on the feud between Jack DeColt and Eddie Chandler do you think the fight between these two has finally caused this feud to boil over causing a need for an end.”

Chris: “Well all I am going to say that the feud is going to end eventually but as for when I can’t say as things change very fast so we could want to do one thing one day and change it the next. So the only thing that is for sure is that nothing is for sure, at least on that aspect.”

Jerome: “Well thanks again Chris I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do these interviews with us. Until next time, this has been Jerome Turner."

OOC: Some of the matches on the next show will be posted in the next few days, until then read up on this or anything else in this dynasty and feel free to comment if you would like to.

Monday Week 1 May 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Jerome Turner here to talk about what you can expect to see live this coming Sunday from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada.

Four big matches have been signed for Sundays Show, the first of the four matches will feature tag team action at its finest as Alex and Ricky DeColt challenge the Soldiers of Fortune for the CGC World Tag Team Titles. Will the DeColts continue their reign of supremacy over CGC or will The Soldiers of Fortune hang on to the belts and the one bit of hope that CGC still has.

The second match of the night will feature Bobby Thomas taking on the challenge of Joey Poison for the CGC Canadian Championship. Will the reign of Joey Poison come to an end or will Joey prove why he is one of the best wrestlers in all of Canada with a win.

The third match of the evening involves Eddie Chandler a man who is full of momentum right now taking on Dan DaLay. This is not the first time that these two have met in the ring, what will happen when these men lay it all on the line in the CGC ring.

Finally Trent Shaffer will challenge Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship. Will Jack make yet another successful title defense at the expense of Trent or will Trent Shaffer shock the world by defeating Jack DeColt to become the new CGC World Champion.

All this and so much more will take place live this Sunday night from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada a few tickets are still available so now is your last chance to get tickets and join me at ringside for this exciting event. Until then this has been Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you at the matches.

Those matches again are

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) ©

CGC World Tag Team Championship

Bobby Thomas vs. Joey Poison ©

CGC Canadian Championship

Eddie Chandler vs. Dan DaLay

Trent Shaffer vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Championship Match

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome! After the results are written they will be posted so those of you who predicted can see how well you did. Until then Get Predicting!

I think there might be an outside chance that The Soldiers might win but I am going with the safe bet.

Trent Shaffer vs. Jack DeColt ©CGC World Championship Match

Sorry bout your damn luck Trent.

Tag champs or not, they will always lose to the DeColts. However, I suspect a cheap victory, perhaps an interference by Chandler and DeLay? So, the Soldiers of Fortune retain for now.

Bobby Thomas vs. Joey Poison©

Both wrestlers are good, I like Thomas more.

Elite member Vs Elite member. Personally, I like both but I think Chandler has more upside than him plus I sense some foreshadowing for some slow burning tension between the two.

Like I said before, Shaffer will be champ once day. But, his day hasn't come and DeColt has been strong. Bottom line is that DeColt wins but keeps Shaffer looking like a legit future World Champ.

Alex and Ricky DeColt vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) © - Won't be a clean finish, or DeColts by DQ.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 1, May 2010

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

Match 1

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated Alex & Ricky DeColt in 8:21 when Destiny defeated Alex DeColt by pinfall. The Soldiers Of Fortune make defense number 5 of their CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Ricky DeColt stood out as being good. The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this match. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Joey Poison defeated Bobby Thomas in 8:09 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 12 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D+

Match 3

Dan DaLay vs. Eddie Chandler

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler defeated Dan DaLay in 12:37 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C+

Jack DeColt is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Eddie Chandler comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Jack DeColt does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: A

Main Event – Match 4

Trent Shaffer vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Jack DeColt defeated Trent Shaffer in 27:35 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 17 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Trent Shaffer seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match.

Match Rating: C-

Final Show Rating: C-

Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been decent, although hardly spectacular.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.85 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

OOC: First off all before I get to how people did on the predictions I just want to say that as you can see there aren't any real angles written out for this show. The reason being is in my opinion you can't always use the modern TV opening for every show that is why I decided to do a ringside scouting angle. Plus I thought the angle was appropriate for where the Chandler DeColt feud is right now. So like I said on this show I posted the results from the game as is because there isn't really any writing you can do with a ringside scouting angle.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 2 of 4 correct.

Lo-Drew: 2 of 4 correct.

Dragonmack: 3 of 4 correct.

Slagaholic: 3 of 4 correct.

Thanks to the above people for making predictions, like usual a new edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted by Tuesday Night at the latest. So until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

I just realised that I forgot to do an edition of Chris Kaladaro's monthly review for the month of April. So needless to say I will be posting that probably by Tuesday instead of The Jerome Turner Bit. The Jerome Turner segment will likely be pushed back to being posted on Wednesday. So for those of you who thought I might have missed the monthly review you were right and I will correct it when the latest edition is posted.

OOC: First off all before I get to how people did on the predictions I just want to say that as you can see there aren't any real angles written out for this show. The reason being is in my opinion you can't always use the modern TV opening for every show that is why I decided to do a ringside scouting angle. Plus I thought the angle was appropriate for where the Chandler DeColt feud is right now. So like I said on this show I posted the results from the game as is because there isn't really any writing you can do with a ringside scouting angle.

I agree with you on this. In my personal games I tend to use the modern TV opening to start each and every show. However, I would not do that in a diary because as a reader I would find it to be boring to see the same thing show after show. And as a writer, I would guess it would be boring to write it that way as well.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Chris Kaladaro presents…</span></strong><p> Monthly Review for April 2010</p><p> </p><p> Hello ladies and gentleman the one and only Chris Kaladaro here once again to talk about what went on in CGC during the five shows that took place during April 2010.</p><p> </p><p> The first show that took place was the DeColt WrestleFestival Day 2, the show started off with Jack DeColt and Dan DaLay trading words to lead up to their match that would take place later on in the main event. The first match of the evening featured Ricky DeColt taking on Trent Shaffer, the match ended when Ricky defeated Trent by pinfall with the DeColt 45. In the second match Destiny defeated Lead Belly by pinfall, in a match for the CGC Canadian Championship champion Joey Poison took on challenger Stevie Grayson. The match ended when Joey defeated Stevie by pinfall after using the Antidote Web, this match gave Joey his tenth defense of his CGC Canadian Title. In the fourth match of the evening Fate defeated Grease Hogg, in a match featuring Whippy The Clown and Sean Deeley Whippy got the win by pinfall with his finisher The Joke’s on You. In the next match, former tag team partners Nate Johnson and Bobby Thomas did battle and at the end of the match, Bobby Thomas got the win via pinfall with the specialist touch. Eddie Chandler continued his reign of terror over CGC this time Alex DeColt was in his way but Eddie managed to beat him with the Fabulous Stretch. Finally in the main event Dan DaLay challenged Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Belt. At the end of the match Jack DeColt defeated Dan with the End of Days Submission hold to earn his thirteenth title defense.</p><p> </p><p> The second show took place live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada and started off with some heated words between Nate Johnson and his opponent for the night CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. The two went back and forth with each other on the microphone until finally agreeing to meet each other one on one in the main event that evening. The first match of the night was between Alex DeColt and the up and coming superstar Trent Shaffer. Trent pulled out all he could on Alex but couldn’t get the job done and at the conclusion of the match he met the fate that many others have met before him in the form of the DeColt Driver. In the second match of the evening, fellow Team Elite members Eddie Chandler and Dan DaLay faced off in a one on one match. The two went back and forth until Eddie finally caught Dan in the Fabulous stretch, which forced Dan to give up giving the submission victory to Eddie. The third match of the evening saw Bobby Thomas take on Ricky DeColt and like most people expected Ricky DeColt picked up the win with the DeColt 45. In the main event Jack DeColt stepped into the ring to defend the CGC World Heavyweight Championship against a worthy opponent in the form of Nate Johnson. However just like all the rest Nate fell victim to Jack DeColt giving Jack his fourteenth defense of his CGC Title. After the match Jack DeColt had made it to his feet to celebrate but he wouldn’t be standing for long as Eddie Chandler came down to the ring and preceded to beat the hell out of Jack DeColt. The show went off the air with Eddie standing over Jack’s lifeless body with the CGC World Title raised high.</p><p> </p><p> The third show of the month opened with CGC World Champion Jack DeColt having a war of words with CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison. The two men argued for quite some time before finally agreeing to face one another later on in that nights main event. The first match of the night was Dan DaLay taking on Ricky DeColt, both superstars showed a tremendous will to win but in the end it was Ricky who defeated Dan by pinfall with the DeColt 45. In three-way action, it was Eddie Chandler vs. Alex DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer and the end of the match saw Alex DeColt defeat Trent Shaffer by pinfall after delivering the DeColt Driver. Finally in the main event it was champion vs. champion as Joey Poison took on Jack DeColt. Now even though it was clarified when the match took place let me remind you that even though two champions were in this match that the match was only for Jack’s World Heavyweight Championship. Jack may have thought that the match was unfair because Poisons title wasn’t up for grabs but regardless he was able to defeat Joey Poison to retain his title but not before wrestling a grueling match. Finally after the match and after month’s of build up Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt finally got their chance at one another. You have to be sure that this is just the beginning of the end of their rivalry as the next match these two men will likely be the end of it.</p><p> </p><p> Week 3’s show began with Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison trading words back and forth as they are both wanting to get at Jack DeColt and his CGC World Championship. The first match of the night was Bobby Thomas taking on Shooter Sean Deeley the match was short and sweet as Bobby defeated Sean by pinfall after the Specialist Touch. The second match of the evening featured fatal four-way action, as it was Eddie Chandler vs. Trent Shaffer vs. Joey Poison vs. Dan DaLay. Eddie Chandler won the match proving that no matter how many people he has to overcome he is capable of doing it. The third match of the evening featured tag team action as Alex and Ricky DeColt took on The Dirty White Boys. The match ended when Alex defeated Grease Hogg by pinfall with the DeColt Driver. Finally in the main event Whippy The Clown took on the challenge of Jack DeColt and like everyone else Whippy fell prey to Jacks winning ways. This victory over Whippy gave Jack his sixteenth successful defense of the CGC World Title. To end the show, Eddie Chandler attacked Jack DeColt again after his match leaving him down and out as CGC Title Bout Wrestling went off of the air for the night.</p><p> </p><p> Finally to start off Week 4’s show, Dan DaLay and Ed Monton made their intentions known when they both came out to the ring at the top of the show to challenge Ricky and Alex DeColt. The two DeColt’s wasted no time and made their way out to the ring and accepted the challenge laid down by both men. The first match of the evening saw Trent Shaffer going one on one with the current CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison for the title. However at the end of the match it was Joey who got the best of Trent by delivering the Antidote Web in order to gain the pinfall victory and make defense number eleven of his championship. The next match was Dan DaLay and Ed Monton taking on Alex and Ricky DeColt, the match ended when Alex DeColt defeated Monton by pinfall in the center of the ring with The DeColt Driver. The third match of the night saw Eddie Chandler take on Bobby Thomas, the match ended when Bobby Thomas found himself on the receiving end of the Fabulous stretch and was forced to tap out. Finally in the main event The Soldiers of Fortune did battle with CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. Jack was able to overcome the odds when he singled out Fate long enough to lock on the End of Days to gain the submission victory. That wasn’t all as Jack DeColt was headed backstage after his match, Eddie Chandler jumped and beat up Jack from out of nowhere. The two started brawling with one another as a host of Road Agents, Referees and other staff were forced to try and break up the brawl so that the two men didn’t do any further damage to each other before their next big match. </p><p> </p><p> Well fans that does it for this months edition of The Month in Review be sure to join me again after the month of May for the next edition. Until then this is Chris Kaladaro saying so long and I will see you at the matches.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: The next edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime tomorow with the next card posted sometime on Thursday. So until then read up on this or anything else in this dynasty and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling

Jerome Turner: “Hello once again CGC Wrestling fans I am Jerome Turner and I am joined once again as always by the mastermind behind CGC himself Chris Kaladaro. Chris how are you doing this week?”

Chris: “Mastermind I wouldn’t go that far but its one hell of an introduction.”

Jerome Turner: “Well lets get started talking about the first match of the evening, it was Alex and Ricky DeColt taking on The Soldiers of Fortune. Now being that The Soldiers are not as experienced as The DeColt’s how do you think this match went?”

Chris: “Well before I go any further I would like to say that there is no better team than the DeColts not just Alex and Ricky but any combination of DeColt’s there is no better team. Now by saying that I don’t want people to take it the wrong way and say that I am discrediting the other teams because I am not. The fact of the matter is when I say that the DeColts are the better team I say that simply because of the fact that they are brothers and brothers have the advantage to be able to know what the other is thinking especially in the wrestling ring. That is why I think they are the best team because their ability to know what the other is thinking is off the charts.”

Jerome Turner: “That is a very interesting observation, now I know a lot of people probably thought that the DeColts were going to walk away with the tag team titles but were shocked to see that it didn’t happen. Looking back at it do you think you made the right move?”

Chris: “Absolutely I try not to regret any decisions I make yeah that can’t happen all the time but if you are a guy or girl and make decisions and keep on regretting them than there is a problem. In this business you have to make decisions that aren’t necessarily the most popular night in and night out for the good of the business.”

Jerome: “Well moving on, the second match of the night featured Bobby Thomas challenging Joey Poison, how do you feel this match went?”

Chris: “Well these two have been in the ring against each other before and had great matches and this match was no exception to the rule. I thought that the match did more than deliver and it kept Bobby Thomas looking strong while still having Joey Poison hang on to the belt.”

Jerome: “On to the next match it was Eddie Chandler vs. Dan DaLay these two have faced each other before but they are also in the Elite together. Do you think that their series of matches will cause one of the two to break away from the Elite and try a run on their own.”

Chris: “Well there is always the possibility however I do think that the Elite are a strong group of wrestlers and as far as their future goes they can only get better. Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if down the line another member is brought in to strengthen the groups numbers.”

Jerome: “Can you give us some insights on the match itself?”

Chris: “Well I thought the match was good I mean Dan and Eddie travel up and down the road together and so when I called them to let them know about the possible chance that they could face each other they jumped on the opportunity. They knew that even though a series of matches that nothing could break the Elite up and so far that has proven to be the case.”

Jerome: “Do you think The Elite could break up in the future based on one members jealousy towards the other or perhaps one member excelling at a faster rate than his stable mates?”

Chris: “Well yes there is always that possibility however I will cross that bridge if we ever find ourselves getting there.”

Jerome: “Finally on to the main event, Trent Shaffer who has had so many opportunities at the brass ring but every time he comes up short. Do you think that this is affecting his moral at all and do you think that he will eventually be able to be the guy to lead the company into the future.”

Chris: “Well just because Trent has lost a few matches against Jack DeColt doesn’t make him weak in any matter and he knows that so I don’t think his moral has been affected. Do I think he will eventually get to the top yes I am not sure when but there is nothing but good things ahead for a man that talented.”

Jerome: “Well Chris that is all the time we have this week so I would like to thank you for joining us once again.”

Chris: “My pleasure as always Jerome.”

Jerome: “Join us at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling live this coming Sunday Night until then this has been Jerome Turner saying good bye for now and I will see you ringside at the matches.”

OOC: Some of the matches for the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime tomorow. Until then read up on this or anything else in this dynasty and as always feel free to comment if you would like to.

Monday Week 2 May 2010

Hello once again ladies and gentleman Jerome Turner here to talk about some of the things that you can expect to see at the upcoming edition of Title Bout Wrestling live this Sunday night.

This weeks event is scheduled to be held at the Quebec City Arena in Montreal Quebec Canada first up in a non title match the CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison will lock horns with the red hot Eddie Chandler. Will Joey be able to score a win over Eddie putting the breaks on his momentum for the moment or will Eddie continue to win matches by beating the CGC Canadian Champion.

In tag team action The Dirty White Boys will take on Alex and Ricky DeColt, Will Alex and Ricky make quick work out of the Dirty White Boys or will the Dirty White Boys shock everyone with a win over the DeColt’s?

In a handicap match Destiny and Fate collectively known as the Soldiers of Fortune take on Bobby Thomas in a handicap match. Will Bobby Thomas be able to overcome the odds or will the tag team champions prove to be too much for Bobby to handle?

In the next match of the evening Trent Shaffer will take on Dan DaLay, will Trent gain some momentum towards a possible title shot in the future or will Dan DaLay get the win over Shaffer.

Finally in the main event of the evening Ed Monton looks to gain the world heavyweight title as he goes one on one with the current champion Jack DeColt. Will Ed be able to pull out the upset and cause a change in the company or will Jack DeColt prove once again why he is one of the best wrestlers in the world?

All this and much more will take place live this Sunday night from the Quebec City Arena in Montreal Quebec Canada. Select seats are still available so don’t miss your opportunity to see the stars of CGC in action until then I am Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you at the matches.

Those matches again are

Eddie Chandler vs. Joey Poison

Non Title match

The Dirty White Boys vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

Bobby Thomas vs. Destiny and Fate

Trent Shaffer vs. Dan DaLay

Ed Monton vs. Jack DeColt ©

OOC: Predictions are welcome as always, the results of the show will most likely be posted on Sunday after they have been written. So like I always say get predicting.

Eddie Chandler vs. Joey Poison

Non Title match

Non Title match usually means that the champion might not win...

The Dirty White Boys vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

Bobby Thomas vs. Destiny and Fate

I could see Bobby picking up the win here but I am going to go with the odds.

Trent Shaffer vs. Dan DaLay

Ed Monton vs. Jack DeColt ©

Archived