Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 2, May 2010

Quebec City Arena (Quebec) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

The Cameras fade up in the arena and pan all around to get every one of the 2,000 screaming fans in attendance, a camera focuses in on the announcers who are sitting at ringside.

Jerome Turner: “Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to CGC Title Bout Wrestling and boy do we have a show for you here tonight. Adrian why don’t you do us all a favor and let the fans in on what they can expect to see tonight.”

Adrian Garcia: “Well First up will be Eddie Chandler taking on Joey Poison in a non title match, in tag team action 2/3’s of the DeColts Alex and Ricky will take on The Dirty White Boys. Also tonight Bobby Thomas takes on The Soldiers of Fortune in a handicap match, and Trent Shaffer takes on Dan DaLay in a one on one match. Then in your main event it will be Ed Monton challenging Jack DeColt for his CGC World Heavyweight Championship.”

Jerome Turner: “Thanks for the rundown Adrian but it looks like something is going on near the entrance ramp.”

With that being said Jack DeColt is seen making his way down to the ring with a microphone in hand. He extends the Mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

Jack DeColt: “Well fans it looks like my opponent for tonight is Ed Monton needless to say if I were you I would stand up and go home right now because there is no chance in hell that the CGC World Title is going to change hands here tonight. Sorry better luck next time.”

With that said Ed Monton’s music begins to play over the sound system in the arena as Ed makes his way out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone.

Ed Monton: “You don’t believe that I can beat you here tonight well let me remind you that I am also a former CGC World Heavyweight Champion.”

Jack DeColt: “Yeah back in 1993 which means that you have really lost your step hell you probably should have retired a long, long time ago but you are one of those guys who tries to do whatever they can in order to cling to their spot. Well after I get done with you here tonight you will be nothing more than a blip on the radar of the CGC World Heavyweight Title because you will not win it tonight and you will not win it any night.”

Ed Monton: “You know you can say that all you want because I know that deep down you think that you are really the best wrestler alive today.”

Jack DeColt: “Why Shouldn’t I, I am the Champion am I not?”

Ed Monton: “You know Jack in my hay day I was better than you will ever be, I didn’t just hold the CGC World Title once I held it three times. The only reason you are even a champion is because of your last name and you know it.”

Jack DeColt: “You know what Ed you seem to run your mouth an awful lot.”

Ed Monton: “Oh and you don’t. You know what I have had enough of this we have a match tonight for the CGC World Title and in that match I will prove that I am better than you. So until then I will see you later punk.”

Jack DeColt: “That’s fine whatever, if you really think you can beat me which you won’t but go ahead and try be my guest. I will face you tonight and prove to you once and for all that you are a washed up has been that should have hung his boots up a long time ago.”

With that said and Ed Monton already gone from the entrance ramp, a worked up Jack DeColt drops the microphone in the ring and makes his way up the entrance ramp back to his locker room in order to get ready for the match later on tonight.

Road Agent Notes

The performance of Jack DeColt was good. Ed Monton looked lost out there.

Segment Rating: C+

Match 1

Joey Poison vs. Eddie Chandler

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler defeated Joey Poison in 12:57 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B-

Match 2

The Dirty White Boys vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alex & Ricky DeColt defeated The Dirty White Boys in 7:58 when Alex DeColt defeated Lead Belly by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this match.

Match Rating: C-

Match 3

Bobby Thomas vs. The Soldiers of Fortune (Destiny and Fate)

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated Bobby Thomas in 7:46 when Destiny defeated Bobby Thomas by pinfall.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D

Match 4

Trent Shaffer vs. Dan DaLay

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Dan DaLay defeated Trent Shaffer in 8:01 by pinfall with a DaLay Down.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Dan DaLay is improving in Technical skills. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills.

Main Event – Match 5

Ed Monton vs. Jack DeColt ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

In a bout that had great heat and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Ed Monton in 17:59 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defense number 18 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. Jack DeColt came out of the match looking good.

Match Rating: C+

A Camera cuts to the back just in time to see Eddie Chandler’s vicious attack on Jack DeColt backstage. Eddie beats Jack up so bad that he can barely move or even defend himself as the show goes off the air for the evening.

Road Agent Notes

The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this segment.

Segment Rating: B+

Final Show Rating: C

Notes: Ed Monton was slightly overused, I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Quebec City Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.88 rating on Maple Leaf Sports

Thanks goes out to both Dragonmack and BHK1978 for being the only ones to send in predictions this time around. Both of you did a good job as you pretty much had the same winners picked however one match separated the two of you. So the scores went as follows

BHK1978: A Perfect 5 for 5 on this one!

Dragonmack: 4 for 5 this time around.

I would like to thank the two of you for making predictions, and also let everyone know that the next edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday. Until then read up on the results and comment if you would like to!

Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling

Jerome Turner: “Hello ladies and gentleman Jerome Turner here with you once again with the one and only Chris Kaladaro. Chris how did you feel about the latest show and how it went in general?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I thought that the show as a whole was pretty good, Ed Monton and Jack DeColt opened the show with an interview segment in which they went back and forth with one another leading up to a one on one match in the main event that night.”

Jerome Turner: “How did you think the match between Joey Poison and Eddie Chandler went being that it was a non title match do you think that the fans were surprised to see that Eddie Chandler won?”

Chris: “No considering the roll that Eddie Chandler has been on as of late it really shouldn’t surprise anyone that he would win that match.”

Jerome: “Very well, now what about the match between 2/3rds of the DeColts Alex and Ricky taking on The Dirty White Boys. Did it live up to the expectations that were set before hand and how do you think the Dirty White Boys faired against the DeColts?”

Chris: “Well the match lasted a little under eight minutes, so I would say that the Dirty White Boys didn’t fair well to be honest. However I expected that being that The DeColt’s not only have the advantage of knowing their partner in and out but the fact that they are brothers adds to that experience as well. So on paper and when the match took place I think that everyone in the arena that night knew exactly what was going to happen.”

Jerome: “Now on to the next match which was the handicap match between the Soldiers Of Fortune and Bobby Thomas. My question to you is why the handicap match why not have Nate Johnson team with his partner in the match.”

Chris: “Well that is a good question but to answer it I would say that the reason that this was a handicap match was to simply add variety to the show. I could have easily had Nate Johnson team up with Bobby Thomas but like I said I thought that the match went well even without Nate Johnson as Bobby Thomas’ partner.”

Jerome: “Alright well moving on to the match between Trent Shaffer and Dan DaLay, do you think that the fact that Trent lost this match hurt his momentum?”

Chris: “Well I would definitely say yes it probably did but you have to realize that it was only one match and Dan DaLay was simply the better man that night.”

Jerome: “Finally onto the main event, the fans saw a match between Ed Monton and Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship. How do you think this match went and did it live up to the expectations that were set by the segment in the beginning of the night?”

Chris: “Well I thought both guys poured their hearts out in that match, and the match in my opinion more than lived up to the expectations that the two had going into the match.

Jerome: “Finally can you comment on the vicious attack on Jack DeColt that was at the hands of Eddie Chandler at the end of the show?”

Chris: “All I am going to say is that this feud if it hadn’t already boiled over before than it definitely did after the attack. These two are already scheduled to take on each other at the next pay per view and that mark the end of their match series for the time being.”

Jerome: “Alright well we are out of time, Chris I would like to thank you once again for being on the show and I look forward to having you on again in the future. On that note I would like to inform all of you that CGC’s Chaos in the Cage takes place live this Sunday night and as Chris eluded to earlier the final match between CGC World Champion Jack DeColt and Eddie Chandler will take place on that night. So until next time I would like to thank all of the CGC wrestling fans because without them none of this would be possible. Be sure to join us live this Sunday as CGC presents Chaos in the Cage this Sunday Night live and only on pay per view so long everybody!”

OOC: Some of the matches for the next pay per view titled CGC Chaos In The Cage will be posted tomorow. Until then read up on this or anything else in this dynasty and feel free to comment if you would like to.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Chaos In The Cage

Monday Week 3, May 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Jerome Turner here just days away from CGC Chaos In The Cage which will take place this Friday night live and only on pay per view. The event will take place live from Kamloops Royal Athletic Park in British Columbia Canada and here are some of the matches that you can expect to see whether you are there live or watching on Pay Per View.

The first match of the night will feature the current CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison as he defends his title against Trent Shaffer. Trent Shaffer has been looking to get his hands on some gold in CGC as of late will he do so at Chaos In The Cage or will Joey Poison retain the title once again.

In tag team action for the tag team title belts the current champions The Soldiers Of Fortune will defend the belts against Bobby Thomas and Nate Johnson. Thomas and Johnson used to be a tag team and have split up recently but the bookers of CGC are forcing them to team up once again in this match. Will Nate and Bobby be able to put their personal differences aside long enough to capture tag team title gold, or will The Soldiers Of Fortune prove to be no match for the duo.

Ed Monton will take on Shane Nelson in a one on one match, will Ed Monton be able to prevail over Shane or will Shane pull out a win and score what many would consider to be an upset if he does so?

Dan DaLay will take on both Ricky and Alex DeColt in a handicap match, does Dan DaLay have what it takes to beat not one but two DeColts? Or will The DeColts prove that there is strength in numbers by defeating Dan DaLay in the co-main event?

Finally in the main event, the CGC World Heavyweight Championship is on the line in a cage match as Eddie Chandler challenges CGC World Champion Jack DeColt. Will Eddie Chandler finally be able to beat Jack DeColt and capture the CGC World Title or will Jack DeColt prevail once again and add another name to his long list of victims.

All this and much more will take place live this Friday night from the Kamloops Royal Athletic Park in British Columbia. Until then this is Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you all ringside at the matches.

Those matches again are

Trent Shaffer vs. Joey Poison ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

Bobby Thomas and Nate Johnson vs. The Soldiers of Fortune ©

CGC Tag Team Championship Match

Shane Nelson vs. Ed Monton

Dan DaLay vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

Eddie Chandler vs. Jack DeColt ©

Cage Match

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome, the results for the show will be posted after I get finished writing them which will probably be Sunday. So Until then get predicting!

Cage Match

All though I do like the storyline of former tag team partners being forced to team together, this seems a tad out of the blue for them to win the gold.

Eddie Chandler vs. Jack DeColt ©Cage Match

Cage Match

Shaffer is the future!

The SOF defeated the DeColts so they should defeat the former dominate team of CGC

Nelson has more upside.

DeLay needs a win to look relevant

Cage Match

I'll go with the upset and actually chose a deserving Eddie Chandler

CGC Chaos In The Cage

Friday Week 3, May 2010

Kamloops Royal Athletic Park (British Columbia) – 11,792

Shown Live on Pay Per View

At the start of the show and without any introduction Eddie Chandler makes his way down to the ringside area and gets into the ring. He walks to the center and takes a microphone out of his jacket pocket and begins to speak.

Eddie Chandler: “Jack DeColt I am sick and tired of you and I am sure that you feel the same exact way about me I have come out here tonight for one reason and one reason only and that is to end this. We have had battles in the past and tore each other apart in arenas all over Canada but it ends tonight. So Jack right now I am asking you, no I am demanding that you get your ass out here right now so that we can finish this once and for all.”

With that said the CGC World Heavyweight Champion Jack DeColt makes his way out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand looking as ****y as ever.

Jack DeColt: “You know for once I agree with you, I have lost more sleep and am beginning to age rapidly all because of you. You have done whatever you could to get this (points to the CGC World Title which is over his right shoulder) and yet you haven’t gotten the job done. Tonight it is your last chance to make a name for yourself at my expense so considering this event is called Chaos In The Cage it is only fitting that we have the main event match for the title inside a fifteen foot high steel cage. However don’t think that you can escape to win because truth is you can’t you can only win by pinfall or submission.”

Eddie laughs to himself before beginning to speak once again.

Eddie: “Your worried about me escaping the cage because the truth is that is the furthest thing from my mind let me remind you that you are the one who is the coward. If anyone will try and escape the cage it will be you so in my opinion you just took away your only chance of winning the match here tonight.”

Jack: “Whatever think what you want to think but tonight I am coming into the event as champion and I have every intention of walking out the same way I came in and that is as champion. So until then I will see you tonight in the main event and you better be ready for the fight of your life.”

Eddie: “See you in the main event later tonight chump!”

With that said Jack DeColt glares up at Eddie Chandler in the ring with a smirk on his face before turning around and heading to his locker room to get ready for the match. Eddie waits for Jack to leave and then exits the ring and makes his way out of the view of the fans.

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: A

Match 1

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Joey Poison defeated Trent Shaffer in 12:52 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison makes defense number 13 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The match suffered from a lack of psychology, it could have really used somebody with the knowledge of how to construct a proper flow.

Match 2

Whippy The Clown vs. Zeus Maxmillion

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Whippy The Clown defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 8:12 by pinfall with a Joke's On You.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 3

Bret Fraser vs. Thrill Seeker

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Thrill Seeker defeated Brett Fraser in 8:20 by pinfall with a Daredevil Drop.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D+

Match 4

Bobby Thomas and Nate Johnson vs. The Soldiers Of Fortune ©

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated Bobby Thomas and Nate Johnson in 8:23 when Destiny defeated Nate Johnson by pinfall. The Soldiers Of Fortune make defense number 6 of their CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Match 5

Nathan Black vs. Stevie Grayson

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Stevie Grayson defeated Nathan Black in 7:47 by pinfall with a Shades Of Grayson.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Nathan Black is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D-

Match 6

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ed Monton defeated Shane Nelson in 12:42 by pinfall with a Fallaway Slam.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Shane Nelson is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D+

Match 7

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Alex & Ricky DeColt defeated Dan DaLay in 17:37 when Alex DeColt defeated Dan DaLay by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Road Agent Notes

The Decolts vs. Zeus and Stevie storyline has continued with this match. Dan DaLay is improving in Performance skills. Alex DeColt is improving in Rumble skills.

Eddie Chandler is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Ed Monton comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Chandler does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

Eddie Chandler was a real star in this segment.

Segment Rating: D

Match 8

Cage Match

CGC World Heavyweight Championship

In a superb bout that had great wrestling and a sizzling crowd, Eddie Chandler defeated Jack DeColt in a Cage Classic match in 15:21 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch. Eddie Chandler wins the CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The match suffered due to its booking; there simply wasn't enough time for the workers to take a 'slow build' approach. As the fourth time this match-up has been done recently, it needed to be better. The DeColts vs. Elite #1 (CGC) storyline has continued with this match. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Ed Monton attacks Eddie Chandler in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

Road Agent Notes

Ed Monton looked lost out there. Eddie Chandler was a real star in this segment.

Final Show Rating: C

Notes: Some of the angles used definitely helped lift the show as a whole, I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

Last night’s CGC Chaos In The Cage

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Chaos In The Cage last night in Kamloops Royal Athletic Park, and drew 11,792 fans. The feedback has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

OOC: As you can probably tell there are more matches on this card than were advertised. However for the predictions I am only counting the matches that were announced before hand and the other matches that were added will not count for or against anyone since they couldn't predict for them. Anyway here are the results of the prediction contest this time around...

No one got a perfect score this time around here are the results

BHK1978: 3 of 5 correct

BigPapa42: 2 of 5 correct

Dragonmack: 2 of 5 correct

Lo-Drew: 2 of 5 correct

I would also like to recognise Lo-Drew for being the only one to correctly predict the title change in the main event! Thanks to everyone for predicting, a new edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted within the next few days, by Tuesday night at the latest.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro after CGC Chaos In The Cage</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome Turner:</strong> <em>“Hello ladies and gentleman and CGC Wrestling fans Jerome Turner here once again with Chris Kaladaro to talk about what went down at CGC’s latest pay per view entitled Chaos In The Cage which took place live this past Sunday night. Chris how did you feel going into this show and what was your reaction when it was all over?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well Jerome going in I was a bit nervous on how fans would take to the new direction with Eddie Chandler winning the CGC World Heavyweight Title. When the show was over I was quite pleased with the results and the reaction that was given by the fans because it’s better to have a bad reaction than no reaction at all.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Interesting, now how did you feel about the opening segment between Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“Well it got a very positive reaction and rating so I would say that this segment went over pretty well. It couldn’t have happened at a more appropriate time and that time was at Chaos In The Cage right before the rivalry between Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt was set to end.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Well enough about that because I don’t think anything else needs to be said, onto the first match how did you think the match between Joey Poison and Trent Shaffer for the CGC Canadian Title went?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“Well I thought the match went pretty well although I am not sure if people liked the end result with Joey Poison winning. I think a lot of people were thinking that Trent Shaffer would win but in all honesty the reason he didn’t was simply because in my opinion he is better than that belt.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Interesting that you would say that, does that mean that he will be in the CGC World Title Picture soon?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“Well currently that is not going to happen but we do have plans to give Trent Shaffer at least one more shot at the CGC World Title.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Why only one if I may ask, don’t you think he is talented enough?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“No he is but to be honest he has had a few opportunities to climb the mountain in the past and hasn’t done so and I told him that the next time he would be getting a World Title shot would be his last.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Do you think he took you saying that as criticism?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“No I think to him he knows now that once he gets his next shot at the World Title he has to win it and that is what I wanted to do by telling him that. It wasn’t at all to cut him down it was simply to motivate him because I think he is a better superstar than he is showing in the ring right now.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Well on to the next order of business, and that is the tag team title match. How do you think that the match went and do you think that having Bobby Thomas and Nate Johnson team up was a good idea?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“Well the reason I did it was to create reluctant tag team partners, I realize that they both have had their differences in the past but a lot of people seem to forget that they were once a tag team duo. On the other hand I thought the Soldiers Of Fortune did a great job in this match and that is why they continue to be the tag team champions in CGC.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Well enough on that because we are running low on time, the next match was Shane Nelson vs. Ed Monton which was won by Ed Monton. Do you think that this win propelled Ed Monton to the level he needs to be at and what do you plan to do if it hasn’t.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“Well there is no question in my mind that Ed Monton will once again be the CGC World Champion. However the timeframe on that I cannot give out because it will take him a while I believe before he is ready to hold the company in his hands and be the champion once again.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Onto the co-main event, how do you think the match between Alex and Ricky DeColt as well as Dan DaLay went.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“Well these are three men who are at the top of their game and are intricate in CGC’s success as a promotion. These three guys continue to impress me every week and there is no telling what they will do in the future hopefully it will be nothing but good things for them in the future. I thought the match was done very well and was everything that it could have been and these three have yet to show us what they can really do and reach their full potential.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Interesting, now finally onto the match that ended the event the match between Eddie Chandler and Jack DeColt in a fifteen foot high steel cage. This match ended their rivalry how do you think it went and what does the future hold for both of these competitors?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“Well with Eddie just winning the CGC World Heavyweight Title I think he has a long reign as champion ahead of him. As for Jack DeColt a lot of insiders within the promotion are saying that now that he is no longer the champion that he will go down hill but I would like to assure you that that will not happen. He is way to big of an asset for this company and is one of the main reasons why people buy tickets to go to our shows.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Well Chris that is all the time we have for the program this week, as always I would like to thank you for joining me and I look forward to sitting down with you once again.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris:</strong> <em>“Thanks Jerome it’s always a pleasure.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Jerome:</strong> <em>“Until next time fans this has been Jerome Turner saying so long and also be sure to check out our latest events either live or in the comfort of your own home on your television. So long everybody!”</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> OOC: Some of the matches for the next edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling which will feature the fallout after CGC's Chaos In The Cage will be posted on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling</span></strong><p> Saturday Week 3, May 2010</p><p> </p><p> Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another edition of CGC’s Title Bout Wrestling preview I am Jerome Turner here to go over what you can expect to see on the upcoming show. This week’s show will take place live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada and will be shown live on Maple Leaf Sports.</p><p> </p><p> The first match scheduled to take place will be between the up and comer Trent Shaffer taking on Ricky DeColt, will Trent Shaffer be able to win this match and gain some much needed momentum. Or will Ricky DeColt simply push Trent further into the ground by giving him another loss?</p><p> </p><p> In a non title match, CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison will take on Alex DeColt, will Joey be able to prove why he is the CGC Canadian Champion with a win over Alex or will Alex the win and add a blemish to the champions record.</p><p> </p><p> Bobby Thomas will take on former CGC World Champion Jack DeColt, will Jack be able to beat Bobby to gain back some of the momentum he lost after losing the CGC World Heavyweight Title. Or will Bobby Thomas be able to pull out what many people would consider a huge upset with a win over Jack DeColt.</p><p> </p><p> Finally with Ed Monton’s actions last week on the champion Eddie Chandler, will Eddie be able to exact some revenge on Ed by beating him in the ring. Or will Eddie Chandlers reign as champion be short lived as Ed Monton looks to defeat Eddie to become the new CGC World Champion.</p><p> </p><p> All this and so much more is scheduled to take place live this Sunday night as CGC presents Title Bout Wrestling live on Maple Leaf Sports. Don’t miss out on the great action that Canadian Golden Combat promises to offer, until then I am Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you at the matches.</p><p> </p><p> Those matches again are</p><p> </p><p> Trent Shaffer vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p> </p><p> Alex DeColt vs. Joey Poison </p><p> Non Title Match</p><p> </p><p> Bobby Thomas vs. Jack DeColt</p><p> </p><p> Ed Monton vs. Eddie Chandler ©</p><p> <em>CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Predictions are welcome as always, as soon as a few people have made their predictions and as soon as the segments are written the results will be posted so that you can see how you did. The results will most likely be posted on Sunday so until then get predicting!</p>

<p>Trent Shaffer vs. <strong>Ricky DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex DeColt</strong> vs. Joey Poison </p><p>

Non Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

Bobby Thomas vs. <strong>Jack DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Ed Monton vs. <strong>Eddie Chandler </strong>©</p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match </p><p> </p><p>

I would think that Ed Monton is going to retire soon so he is not going to win here. Plue I highly doubt that you would change the title that quickly.</p>

<p>Trent Shaffer vs. <strong>Ricky DeColt</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Alex DeColt</strong> vs. Joey Poison</p><p>

Ed Monton vs. <strong>Eddie Chandler ©</strong></p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</p>

<p>Trent Shaffer vs. <strong>Ricky DeColt</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex DeColt</strong> vs. Joey Poison </p><p>

Ed Monton vs. <strong>Eddie Chandler </strong>©</p><p>

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match</p>

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday Week 3, May 2010

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[Fade.]

[The show starts in a very unusual manner this week as we see Ed Monton arriving at the building and going to his locker room to drop off his bags. Ed doesn’t waist to much time and quickly leaves his locker room and heads out into the hallway with a cameraman following. Ed makes his way up to the entrance ramp and just before Ed makes his way out of the curtain another camera inside the arena cuts in to see Ed Monton making his unscheduled appearance inside the King Edward Multiplex. The five thousand fans in attendance don’t know what to think as Ed Monton eventually makes his way to the ring and gets in he goes over to one of the corners before calling for a microphone. He eventually gets it and makes his way back towards the middle of the ring where he extends the microphone to his lips and begins to speak.]

Ed Monton: “Eddie Chandler, I am going to make things short and sweet so that even you can understand what it is I have to say. Tonight I am going to take your title and there is nothing that you or any of your buddies in the Elite will be able to do about it.”

With that said Eddie Chandler makes his way out into view on the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand and begins to speak.

Eddie Chandler: “What in the hell makes you different from everyone else, you know since I beat Jack DeColt I have been a marked man which I can understand because now I am the man. However it seems like week after week another crony seems like they can do whatever they want so they come out here and try to stir things up with me.”

Ed Monton: “Yeah that might be true but this time it will be different because tonight I plan on taking your CGC World Heavyweight Title.”

Eddie Chandler: “Think of something at least half original to say everyone that comes out here says the same exact thing and when it comes time for the match I always prevail. That’s completely fine though because I already told Dan DaLay and Nate Johnson who are the other members of the Elite to stay in the back and let me do thins by myself. You know back before I won the CGC World Title it seemed that every week Jack DeColt had no problem throwing his brothers in my path. I eventually beat them and then went on to beat him to claim the belt that I wanted to desperately get back however I did it by myself. I never had any Elite members run in on my matches to sway the odds in my favor and perhaps you should look into things before claming something that you know didn’t happen.”

Ed Monton: “Whatever because Elite or no Elite that doesn’t change the fact that I will be unlike all the others when I take your title in the center of this ring here tonight.”

Eddie Chandler: “That’s fine Ed just keep telling yourself that you will beat me to ensure yourself that the impossible is indeed possible. However when we get in the ring tonight I will show you exactly why everything that you have said is false, as I will beat you single handedly to regain my belt. Don’t worry you will probably get another shot down the line hell I did but the fact of the matter is that I eventually made true on my claims which is something that you haven’t done and won’t ever be able to say that you did. You’re past your prime and everyone knows it.”

Ed Monton: “Whatever punk I will see you in this ring tonight and then we will see just who the better man is but don’t go crying to Chris when I take your title here tonight and make you a one hit wonder.”

Eddie Chandler: “Ha we will just see about that, I will see you later in the ring boy.”

[With that said Eddie Chandler makes his way back to his locker room leaving Ed Monton in the middle of the ring with a smirk on his face.]

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. Ed Monton did not come out of this looking good. Eddie Chandler was a real star in this segment.

Match 1

Trent Shaffer vs. Ricky DeColt

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ricky DeColt defeated Trent Shaffer in 13:14 by pinfall with a DeColt 45.

Match Rating: C

Match 2

Alex DeColt vs. Joey Poison

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Alex DeColt defeated Joey Poison in 13:12 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.

Match Rating: C

Match 3

Bobby Thomas vs. Jack DeColt

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jack DeColt defeated Bobby Thomas in 12:41 by submission with an End Of Days.

Road Agent Notes

Hotstuff Marie did some good work at ringside. Bobby Thomas and Jack DeColt have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.

Main Event – Match 4

Ed Monton vs. Eddie Chandler ©

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Eddie Chandler defeated Ed Monton in 12:42 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch. Eddie Chandler makes defense number 1 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Ed Monton was really off his game tonight. Ed Monton is improving in Performance skills. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B-

Ricky DeColt attacks Eddie Chandler in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

Road Agent Notes

Ricky DeColt underperformed. Eddie Chandler looked good. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B+

Final Show Rating: C+

Notes: There was a general feeling should really be offering more storylines to follow, given that is supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.81 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

Prediction Key

Everyone who predicted (Timber, Dragonmack, and BHK1978 got 4/4 correct for perfect scores all around. I would like to thank Timber for taking the time to send in predictions in this dynasty for the first time and hope that you predict on more shows in the future. Lastly the next edition of Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro will be posted within the next couple of days by Tuesday at the latest. So until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Jerome Turner sits down with Chris Kaladaro after the latest edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Jerome: “Hello once again CGC Wrestling fans Jerome Turner here with you once again an I am not alone I am joined once again by The Headliner himself Chris Kaladaro. Chris if you could let us in on what you were thinking before CGC Title Bout Wrestling this past week as well as after the show.”

Chris: “Well at the start of the show I wasn’t really worried at all we opened with Ed Monton and Eddie Chandler and I knew that both of those men could carry themselves by themselves and if not they had each other to rely on.”

Jerome: “Alright well onto the first match of the evening which was Trent Shaffer taking on Ricky DeColt, how do you think this match went overall and do you think Trent’s ability not to win will hurt his chances to get a world title shot?”

Chris: “Well I thought that the match went very well you have a guy like Ricky DeColt who is a veteran inside those ropes and Trent Shaffer a man who has had a bad run of luck as of late. The match went very well as far as you asking me if Trent’s ability not to win this match hurt his chances to gain another CGC World Title shot the answer is no. The reason being is because he wasn’t just up against anyone he was up against a DeColt and anyone even the best wrestler in the world might not fair very well when they are in the ring with a DeColt.”

Jerome: “Onto the next match on the card which was Joey Poison in a non title match taking on the very owner of CGC Alex DeColt. How did you think this match went and were you surprised at the outcome?”

Chris: “Well this match you had two guys who are at the top of their game in Joey Poison and Alex DeColt, however I can’t say that I was surprised with the way the match ended. Quite frankly it could have ended with either guy winning and it wouldn’t have surprised me because the two superstars in this match are just that good and no one should be surprised when these two are put in the ring against one another and it going a certain way.”

Jerome: “Interesting, well now on to the co main event between former CGC World Champion Jack DeColt and his opponent for the night Bobby Thomas. Do you think in your mind that Bobby Thomas lived up to the expectations being in the ring with Jack DeColt the former CGC World Champion?”

Chris: “If I were you Jerome I would keep your voice down when saying former CGC World Champion Jack has gotten mad at a few people when hearing them say that about him.”

Jerome: “Thanks for pointing that out.”

Chris: “Your Welcome, to answer the question yes I definitely thought that Bobby Thomas more than showed what he could do inside the ring with Jack DeColt. Bobby Thomas is at the top of his game he is just not where he should be right now as far as popularity. Hopefully if he works hard and applies himself in the ring he will be able to become one of the top guys in CGC.”

Jerome: “Finally we move on to the main event which a segment hyping this match for later on in the evening opened the show with Ed Monton and Eddie Chandler going back and forth on the microphones. Do you think that their argument at the beginning of the show added more tension to their match and how do you think the match went over as a whole?”

Chris: “Well I have to say that this match impressed the hell out of me, on one hand you have Ed Monton a man who some people say may be past his prime which if you ask me I would beg to differ. On the other hand you have Eddie Chandler the guy who defeated Jack DeColt to become the CGC World Heavyweight Champion after a long and grueling feud. I thought that this match was a great match both on paper but in the ring as these two athletes proved it once they got out there. I can assure you that these two haven’t even come close to reaching the apex in what they can do against one another and you can look forward to other matches involving these two competitors in the very near future.”

Jerome: “Well that is definitely good to hear, well Chris as always I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to sit down and talk with us this week. We look forward to having you on more editions of this show in the future. Fans be sure to catch the next edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling live on Maple Leaf Sports until then this has been Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you ringside at the matches!”

[Fade.]

OOC: Some of the matches on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted sometime on Thursday. Until read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 4, May 2010

Hello once again ladies and gentleman and more importantly CGC Wrestling fans I am as always Jerome Turner here to talk about some of the things you can expect to see live this Sunday night at Title Bout Wrestling. This weeks show will take place live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada and some big matches have already been signed.

The first match of the night will see Elite member Dan DaLay going one on one with Trent Shaffer, Trent has been in a rut as of late, will he be able to get out of it with a win over Dan DaLay. Or will Dan DaLay defeat Trent Shaffer and continue Shaffers losing ways?

In tag team action The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly) will take on two thirds of the DeColt family when they meet Jack and Ricky DeColt. Will Jack and Ricky be able to blow past The Dirty White Boys to give themselves momentum towards getting a future shot at the CGC World Tag Team Titles? Or will The Dirty White Boys pull out the upset of all upsets by beating the DeColts?

In the co-main event, Ed Monton who faced Eddie Chandler last week goes up against Alex DeColt. Will Ed Monton be able to regain some of his lost momentum and inch his way back to getting a World Title opportunity or will Alex DeColt prove to be too much for Ed to handle?

Finally in the main event, Bobby Thomas faces off against the CGC World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Chandler. Will Chandler be able to make short work of Thomas or will Eddie underestimate Bobby Thomas as an opponent causing Bobby to get what many would consider an upset victory?

All this and so much more will take place live this Sunday night on Title Bout Wrestling live from the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia Canada. Don’t miss out on your chance to see CGC Wrestling live and if you can’t make it to the arena this week be sure to catch us live on Maple Leaf Sports. Until then this has been Jerome Turner saying so long and I will see you all ringside at the matches.

Those matches again are…

Dan DaLay vs. Trent Shaffer

The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly) vs. Jack and Ricky DeColt

Ed Monton vs. Alex DeColt

Bobby Thomas vs. Eddie Chandler ©

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome the results for the show will be posted after enough people have predicted and after I get the results written probably on Sunday. So until then get Predicting!

Dan DaLay vs. Trent Shaffer

Shaffer is still the future!

The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly) vs. Jack and Ricky DeColt

Ed Monton vs. Alex DeColt

Bobby Thomas vs. Eddie Chandler ©

Why are you still not creating new storylines if you're getting that message? All you have to do is have the storylines active in the storyline screen. It'll get rid of the penalty.

Or he could do what I do and turn storylines off all together.

Also, saw on the bottom of the screen that today is your birthday so: Happy birthday Taker!

Archived