Canadian Golden Combat: Reforming its legacy

Eddie Chandler vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

The Soldiers Of Fortune vs. The Dirty White Boys

Philippe LaGrenier vs. Nate Johnson ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison

Ed Monton vs. Trent Shaffer ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match ly.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 3, November 2010

Abbotsford Recreation Complex (British Columbia) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

[A camera fades up inside of the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada as this week’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling is just getting underway. The building is filled with 2,000 screaming CGC fans as they are all in attendance to witness the fallout from this past Friday’s Survival Of The Fittest pay per view.]

[The Elite’s music starts to play over the sound system in the arena as Eddie Chandler and the new CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson make their way to the ring. The two get in the ring via the top and middle ropes and both grab microphones. They both go to the center of the ring where they stand side by side as Eddie Chandler begins to speak.]

Eddie Chandler: “This past Friday night, the reign of terror was finally ended here in CGC as Joey Poison finally had his almost eleven month CGC Canadian Championship reign ended by the man who is standing next to me.”

.:Fans Boo:.

Eddie Chandler: “Don’t you dare boo me I had nothing to do with this whole thing I was just a spectator like the rest of the fans in the arena that night. However if you really want to blame someone for the loss of Joey Poison you will have to blame the man who is the new CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson.”

[With that said Nate Johnson extends his microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.]

Nate Johnson: “Eddie, Eddie, Eddie you can’t give me all of the credit yeah I could have beaten Joey single handed but I didn’t because I had the help of two of the most feared men not only in CGC but in the world of professional wrestling help me. These two men beat the hell out of Joey while the ref didn’t see a thing and that is why I stand here today your new CGC Canadian Champion. So without any further ado let me introduce the two newest members of the Elite, The Soldiers Of Fortune Destiny and Fate.”

[The music of the Soldiers Of Fortune begins to play over the sound system in the arena as the Soldiers make their way out onto the entrance ramp. They smile at the two men in the ring and then make their way down to join the celebration with Eddie and Nate. When they get into the ring Destiny takes the microphone first and begins to speak.]

Destiny: “This past Friday at Survival Of The Fittest we rid the CGC of Joey Poison by taking his belt from him and now The Elite is two times stronger than it was before. The Canadian Championship was the first thing on our list of what we will begin to take as this group takes shape soon myself and Fate will be the new CGC Tag Team Champions. Then it will only be a matter of time before our leader Eddie Chandler takes back what is rightfully his the CGC World Heavyweight Championship tell em Fate.”

Fate: “Destiny is right you see the team of the Soldiers Of Fortune used to mean something in CGC whenever you heard that name people would shake in fear. For a while we were no more than just a regular tag team even though we had won the World Tag Team Championships in the past people didn’t seem to take us seriously. However now that we aligned ourselves with Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson this new Elite will take all of the gold in due time and you can count on that.”

[With that said Fate hands the microphone back over to Eddie.]

Eddie Chandler: “Well CGC you have been warned and nobody will be able to stop us, not Jack, not Ricky, and not Alex, especially Joey because we already stopped him dead in his tracks. The only one left on our list is Trent Shaffer so Trent you better shine up that belt real nice because what the Elite wants they get. More importantly what I want I get and I want your title and there is nothing you can do to prevent me from taking it from you. That’s all we have to say CGC consider yourself warned.”

[With that said Elite’s music starts to once again play over the sound system as the four men leave the ring and walk up the entrance ramp and back towards the locker room area.]

Road Agent Notes

Adrian Garcia helped Chandler during this segment. Adrian Garcia helped Johnson during this segment. Fate performed poorly in this segment.

Segment Rating: C-

Match 1

Eddie Chandler vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler defeated Alex & Ricky DeColt in 7:33 when Eddie Chandler defeated Ricky DeColt by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

This match lifted the crowd. Eddie Chandler is improving in Flying skills. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B

Match 2

The Soldiers Of Fortune vs. The Dirty White Boys

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, The Soldiers Of Fortune defeated The Dirty White Boys in 7:59 when Destiny defeated Lead Belly by pinfall

Road Agent Notes

Destiny seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D

Match 3

Philippe LaGrenier vs. Nate Johnson ©

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nate Johnson defeated Philippe LaGrenier in 8:23 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 1 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: D+

Match 4

Jack DeColt vs. Joey Poison

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Jack DeColt defeated Joey Poison in 8:25 by submission with an End Of Days.

Road Agent Notes

Joey Poison is starting to become a little stale in his current role.

Match Rating: C+

Trent Shaffer is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Jack DeColt comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Shaffer does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Road Agent Notes

The J DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment Rating: B-

Main Event – Match 5

Ed Monton vs. Trent Shaffer ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Match

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Trent Shaffer defeated Ed Monton in 8:29 by pinfall with a HeartBurn. Trent Shaffer makes defense number 11 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Ed Monton seemed off his game tonight.

Match Rating: C

Final Show Rating: C-

Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion should really be offering more storylines to follow, given it’s supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling Report

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Abbotsford Recreation Complex, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been decent although hardly spectacular.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.34 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

CGC have renewed the contract of Lead Belly for a further nine month’s.

CGC have signed Ford Gumble to a nine-month pay per appearance contract.

CGC have signed Larry Wood to a nine-month pay per appearance contract.

Prediction Key

BHK1978: 4 of 5 correct.

Dragonmack: 3 of 5 correct.

ThriceP86: 4 of 5 correct.

Lo-Drew: 4 of 5 correct.

OOC: Thanks to everyone who predicted we had a three way tie this week as BHK, Thrice, and Lo-Drew all got 4 of 5 correct BHK and Lo-Drew got the Alex and Ricky prediction wrong while Joey for Thrice. The next edition of The Sitdown interview between Terry Smith and Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday so until then read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Gumble is a solid midcard filler, Wood can be huge if you build him properly, ala pairing his huge menace stat with the entertainment stats of the DeColts in angles. If you use those in combination with angles for a few weeks, and only put Wood in early or dark matches while his popularity rises, in a couple of months he can do main event level matches. But if you put him in big matches now, his starting popularity will hurt the match.

Gumble is a solid midcard filler, Wood can be huge if you build him properly, ala pairing his huge menace stat with the entertainment stats of the DeColts in angles. If you use those in combination with angles for a few weeks, and only put Wood in early or dark matches while his popularity rises, in a couple of months he can do main event level matches. But if you put him in big matches now, his starting popularity will hurt the match.

Thanks for the advice Dragonmack, I am not planning on putting him in major matches right away because I want to build him up to at least an upper mid carder before I do anything major with him.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after The latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.

Terry Smith: “Hello and welcome to another edition of the show where we get to have a look inside of the mind of Chris Kaladaro as he explains to us some of the things that we wouldn’t otherwise know. Chris I would like to start off as always by thanking you for your time and for joining us here today.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Thanks Terry I enjoy this probably as much as you do.”

Terry Smith: “Well I don’t want to waste too much time because we have a lot to get too but I just want to start off by having you tell us a little bit about the opening segment of the show. In that segment we were introduced to the two newest members of the Elite Destiny and Fate. What did you think of this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well for starters when we were trying to figure out who should join the Elite there was only one choice well two. There was a big hole created in the Elite when Dan DaLay left CGC and for a while it was just two guys in the group Eddie Chandler and Nate Johnson. At that point there was no real reason for them to be a stable because they could have just have been a tag team and got away with it. However I feel like stables are important in the business so I thought that we had to have one so that is why I didn’t just scrap the Elite idea. That is why it is now stronger than ever with two new members and because of that it also has the ability to stay fresh.”

Terry Smith: “Well enough about that lets jump right into the first match of the night as it was once again Eddie Chandler taking on Alex and Ricky DeColt. What did you think of this match and do you think fans were upset with who won the match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I will start by saying that whenever fans see their favorites loose a match it’s always a disappointment to them. I thought the match itself was great, whenever these three are put into any type of match against each other they always deliver. It’s because of that they have yet to have a bad match against each other so that is why it has been a “go to” match for a few months.”

Terry Smith: “Alright moving on to the second match of the night between the two newest members of The Elite The Soldiers Of Fortune Destiny and Fate as they took on The Dirty White Boys. What did you think of this match and do you think that it was obvious that the Soldiers were going to win this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was okay I think the Dirty White Boys have a lot of work to do to be honest, so yeah I think it was obvious that the Soldiers were going to win. Sometimes you have to throw people at the guys you are building up and that is the case here.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the third match of the night as Nate Johnson the new CGC Canadian Champion just 48 hours removed from winning the title stepped into the ring with Philippe LaGrenier for his first title defense. What did you think of this match and do you think that Philippe was the right opponent for Nate in this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought the match went okay, it wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worst either, I would agree putting Nate in a match just 48 hours after winning the title might have been a little harsh. However I think he can handle it because if he couldn’t he would have not had a match on this show. If you are the champion you have to be ready to wrestle any match so I want to familiarize Nate with that thought.”

Terry Smith: “Moving on to the next match it was Jack DeColt taking on the former CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison what did you think of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well when Joey lost the CGC Canadian Championship I said he was going to move onto bigger and better things and what a better way to do so by having a match with Jack DeColt a former CGC World Heavyweight Champion in his own right. I thought the match was very well done both guys proved that they wanted to win the match, Jack proved that he wants the CGC World Heavyweight Championship back and Joey proved that he can someday be a World Champion himself.”

Terry Smith: “Now before the main event, Jack DeColt stayed at ringside after his match to get a closer look at Trent Shaffer do you think Trent is getting sick and tired of Jack always watching him like a hawk?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I wouldn’t say sick and tired I would probably go with annoyed to describe it, these two have been feuding nonstop for the last three months. While they have only had two matches as a part of the feud they have been keeping it going by annoying the crap out of one another.”

Terry Smith: “When do you think it will end?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well normally I wouldn’t be able to answer that because I wouldn’t know however I can tell you that this feud will come to a head at the December Pay Per View titled Chamber of Horrors in a stipulation match.”

Terry Smith: “Can you tell us the stipulation?”

Chris Kaladaro: “No, I mean I know what it is going to be but what would be the fun in that if everyone were to know what it was.”

Terry Smith: “Finally in the main event, Ed Monton stepped into the ring to face off against the CGC World Heavyweight Champion Trent Shaffer for the World Title. What did you think of this match and do you think that Ed Monton deserved this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought the match was good, and I don’t necessarily think Ed deserved this match but he was in the right place in the right time. Again Trent Shaffer needs to be built up for his match with Jack DeColt so at this point we will throw anyone at Trent until their match takes place.”

Terry Smith: “Well Chris I would like to thank you for joining me once again, to talk about the last show, it’s always interesting to hear what you have to say about things.”

Chris Kaladaro: “No problem Terry it’s my pleasure.”

Terry Smith: “Well with that said this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you Saturday when I talk about some of the matches that you can expect to see at this Sunday’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling.”

OOC: Some of the matches that are scheduled to take place on Sunday's Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 4, November 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to the show where I take some time to preview the matches that will be coming up on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling. The next show will take place live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada and six matches have been signed so lets get to talking about the matches.

The first match of the night features Eddie Chandler the leader of the Elite taking on the former CGC Canadian Champion Joey Poison. Joey has to have revenge on his mind even though Eddie wasn’t directly responsible for Joey losing the Canadian Championship he still had something to do with it.

In the second match of the night, we will get our first look of CGC’s newest signing Larry Wood as he goes one on one with Ed Monton. Will Larry be able to defeat Ed on his first night in the company or will Ed make sure that Larry doesn’t forget his first night with the company for a long time?

In the third match of the night, the CGC Canadian Championship is on the line as Whippy The Clown steps into the ring with Nate Johnson. Nate Johnson has only one defense of his newly won title to his credit so this match could go either way. Will Nate’s run with the title be short lived or will Nate defeat Whippy and prove that he is out to top the reign of Joey Poison.

In the fourth match of the night, the tag team championships are on the line as the former CGC World Tag Team Champions and newest members of the Elite The Soldiers Of Fortune take on Alex and Ricky DeColt. Will The Soldiers be able to win this match bringing more gold to the Elite or will Alex and Ricky manage to hold on to their titles and any control they may still have in the promotion.

In the co-main event, current number one contender for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Jack DeColt steps into the ring with the head booker of CGC Chris Kaladaro. Will Jack be able to win this match and build some momentum towards his title match with Trent in the near future, or will Chris Kaladaro be able to defeat Jack DeColt halting his momentum for the time being.

Finally in the main event of the evening, Shane Nelson takes on Trent Shaffer for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship. Will Shane be able to defeat the champion or will Trent make short work of his challenger tune in this week to find out.

All this and so much more will take place on this Sunday’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada. Until then this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you ringside at the matches.

Those matches again are…

Eddie Chandler vs. Joey Poison

Ed Monton vs. Larry Wood

Whippy The Clown vs. Nate Johnson ©

The Soldiers Of Fortune vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt ©

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

Jack DeColt vs. Chris Kaladaro

Shane Nelson vs. Trent Shaffer ©

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome, the results will be posted sometime on Sunday so you have between now and then to get them in. So get Predicting!

Ed Monton vs. Larry Wood

Whippy should not hold the title...ever!:p

Ed Monton vs. Larry Wood

I'm a huge Larry Wood fan. And more times than not he ends up owning a regional company years into some of my games.

Ed Monton vs. Larry Wood

Whippy The Clown vs. Nate Johnson ©[/b

]CGC Canadian Championship Match

CGC Title Bout Wrestling

Sunday, Week 4, November 2010

Abbotsford Recreation Complex (British Columbia) – 2,000

Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports

To start off the week’s show live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada in front of 2,000 screaming fans, Chris Kaladaro’s music hits over the PA system in the arena. All the fans simultaneously turn their attention towards the entrance ramp where the head booker of CGC Chris Kaladaro makes his presence felt. Chris walks to the ring and pulls a microphone out of his pocket and begins to speak.

Chris Kaladaro: “Everyone in the arena tonight picked a great night to attend the show here live, so congratulations to the 2,000 fans in attendance tonight because something historic will happen tonight as I will defeat Jack DeColt in a match I have with him later tonight. Also tonight Larry Wood makes his highly anticipated debut in the ring as he takes on Ed Monton.”

With that said Jack DeColt comes down to the ring with a microphone in hand, he extends the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

Jack DeColt: “Chris, you want to talk about history, tonight in this very ring I will pin your shoulders to the mat 1-2-3 and be closer to defeating Trent Shaffer for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship at the next pay per view titled Chamber of Horrors. I will make history once again as I will become the only man to start the year off as the champion and the man who ends that same year as the champion. Along with my brothers Ricky and Alex as tag team champions the Decolts will once again rule Canadian Golden Combat.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Oh you think so, well what if on the same night that you have your CGC World Heavyweight Championship match against Trent Shaffer, your brothers defend their tag team titles against the Soldiers Of Fortune. So even if you are to win the CGC World Heavyweight Championship your brother’s could have lost the CGC Tag Team Championships earlier in the same night. Lets face it if that happens then who knows where the company will go because the fact would be that you guys would swallow the company whole and we would go bankrupt in less than two months from that happening. You and your brothers have the biggest egos of anyone I have ever met yeah sure Alex and me have seen eye to eye but I told Alex what I am telling you to his face and he agreed with me. So don’t you dare even try to deny that fact because if your brother and the owner of this company says so then it has to be true.”

Jack DeColt: “Chris, that is wishful thinking on your part because my brothers will not lose to any team especially the Soldiers Of Fortune. Yeah sure The Soldiers Of Fortune may be aligned with the Elite and Eddie Chandler now but just because they are doesn’t mean that their luck will change. Even if it did that wouldn’t change the luck of three of the best wrestlers alive in this business today Ricky, Alex, and myself. So tonight I will defeat you and then go on to Chamber of Horrors later on in December to defeat Trent Shaffer to become the new CGC World Heavyweight Champion. There is nothing you can do about it because when you are as good as I am success is inevitable.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well we will see about that tonight Jack because you are facing me in the ring tonight in one on one match so how do you like that.”

Jack DeColt: “You think I am scared I have beaten you before and I will beat you again so I look forward to the match tonight.”

With that said Jack leaves the entrance ramp and leaves Chris Kaladaro just shaking his head in disbelief at the attitude of Jack DeColt.

Road Agent Notes

Chris Kaladaro is learning to show more charisma.

Segment Rating: B-

Match 1

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler defeated Joey Poison in 7:50 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Joey Poison has now switched to a Fan Favorite gimmick. It has gotten an initial C+ rating. Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

Ed Monton vs. Larry Wood

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Larry Wood defeated Ed Monton in 8:21 by pinfall with a Running Big Foot.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Ed Monton is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D

Match 3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nate Johnson defeated Whippy The Clown in 7:36 by pinfall with a Natural Order. Nate Johnson makes defense number 2 of his CGC Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match Rating: C-

Match 4

The Soldiers Of Fortune (Destiny and Fate) vs. Alex and Ricky DeColt ©

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Alex & Ricky DeColt defeated The Soldiers Of Fortune in 7:33 when Alex DeColt defeated Destiny by pinfall with a DeColt Driver. Alex & Ricky DeColt make defense number 5 of their CGC World Tag Team titles.

Road Agent Notes

The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Alex DeColt is improving in Technical skills. Destiny is improving in Performance skills. Fate is improving in Performance skills.

Match 5

In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Jack DeColt defeated Chris Kaladaro in 8:02 by submission with an End Of Days.

Road Agent Notes

Chris Kaladaro is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B-

Main Event – Match 6

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Trent Shaffer defeated Shane Nelson in 12:43 by pinfall with a Heart Burn. Trent Shaffer makes defense number 12 of his CGC World title.

Road Agent Notes

Jenny Playmate did some good work at ringside. Trent Shaffer is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C+

Jack DeColt and Trent Shaffer are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart.

Road Agent Notes

The J DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer storyline has continued with this segment.

Segment Rating: B

Final Show Rating: C

Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion should really be offering more storylines to follow, given it’s supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.35 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.

CGC Title Bout Wrestling Report

Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Abbotsford Recreation Complex, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been that the show was good, although some found it underwhelming.

Prediction Key:

BHK1978: 5/6 correct.

ThriceP86: 6/6 correct!

Dragonmack: 6/6 correct!

OOC: Congratulations to both ThriceP86 and Dragonmack who got a perfect score. BHK only got one prediction wrong in the Ed Monton vs. Larry Wood so overall it was a job well done guys. The next meeting between Alex DeColt and Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime tomorow (Monday) So in the mean time keep an eye out for that. Also feel free to comment on the results if you have anything to say.

OOC: Congratulations to both ThriceP86 and Dragonmack who got a perfect score. BHK only got one prediction wrong in the Ed Monton vs. Larry Wood so overall it was a job well done guys.

Funny I was going to go with Larry Wood for the win but I changed my mind because I thought that Ed Monton would have had more popularity in Canada.

Oh and by the way, congratulations on passing the 10,000 view mark!

Funny I was going to go with Larry Wood for the win but I changed my mind because I thought that Ed Monton would have had more popularity in Canada.

Oh and by the way, congratulations on passing the 10,000 view mark!

Yeah I was surprised that you didn't pick Wood to win, think about it though it wouldn't have made much sense to bring in Wood and have him loose his first match especially to Ed Monton of all people.

Thanks I didn't even realize that I had that many views.

A Meeting between Alex DeColt and Chris Kaladaro

Alex DeColt: “Did we make any money this month, last month we lost 40,000 but did we make anything this month?”

Chris Kaladaro: “No we lost money again this month but if I tell you the amount then your head would explode.”

Alex: “Just tell me how much?”

Chris Kaladaro: “$227,751.”

Alex DeColt: “Holy crap.”

Chris Kaladaro: “I told you.”

Alex DeColt: “Well we have to do something about this fast otherwise we are going to go down in history as one of the many companies who failed due to money problems.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Yeah I know and while we are trying to make more money lets not go around to every media outlet possible and tell them we are losing money. We have to be very careful about who knows as far as I am concerned that information shouldn’t leave this room. I don’t want the wrestlers to know because if they do then it would affect their morale and they wouldn’t perform their best in the ring.”

Alex DeColt: “What about Ricky and Jack I mean they are my brothers and I don’t want them to be kept in the dark about it.”

Chris Kaladaro: “You can tell them but tell them not to tell anyone else so it will be between the four of us then oh and please don't tell you dad and tell them not to either."

Alex DeColt: “You don't have to worry about that and I don’t want to dwell on that so I am going to change the subject. Before we got into talks of our money troubles I was going to ask you what were your current plans to end the Jack DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer feud were.”

Chris Kaladaro: “They are going to have their third and final match at the December Pay Per View titled Chamber of Horrors.”

Alex DeColt: “What are your plans after that?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I want to move them each to a new feud. Definitely the champion whomever that may be at the end of that match but whoever loses that match I want to also be in a feud as well to give the fans something fresh.”

Alex DeColt: “Well I think that is all we can really talk about right now, oh one more thing I was going to ask if you had any intention of adding more members to the Elite?”

Chris Kaladaro: “No as far as I am concerned they have the most members they are going to get with four, I don’t want to have the stable get so huge that it swallows the company whole so I would rather keep it to four guys.”

Alex DeColt: “Alright that’s what I was thinking as well, well I have some stuff to do so we will talk later. In the mean time I need you to keep your spirits up we can’t let anyone know about our financial troubles not even the wrestlers and if we both have to lie about it then that’s what we will have to do.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Alright Alex you have my word I trust you.”

Alex DeColt: “Thanks Chris that means a lot coming from you and for the record I trust you as well."

[With that said Chris gets up and leaves Alex’s office as Alex starts looking through some paper work before the scene fades out.]

OOC: The Sitdown interview between Terry Smith will be posted sometime later today (Tuesday) until then feel free to comment on this if you would like to. Also sorry that this got posted so late.

Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after The latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.

Terry Smith: “Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another edition of the show where I take some time to talk to Chris Kaladaro about the latest show, Chris what did you think of this past Sunday’s Title Bout Wrestling?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was okay, we could have done a lot worse but we will take what we can get at this point with the amount of money we are losing.”

Terry Smith: “What did you think of Jack DeColt’s performance on the microphone in his segment with you?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought he stole the show to be honest, he is definitely one of those guys who can talk the talk in interviews.”

Terry Smith: “Alright that does it for that, onto the first match of the night between Eddie Chandler and Joey Poison. What did you think of this match and the way it turned out?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought it was a good match both guys are former champions in some form or another so the two of them will go all out whenever they can.”

Terry Smith: “Next up was Ed Monton vs. the debuting Larry Wood what did you think of this match and more importantly Larry’s debut.”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought the match was good, although it could have been better, Larry did a great job in his first match even if Ed Monton may have held the rating of the match back.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the third match of the night, Whippy The Clown took on the CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson. What did you think of this match and do you think that Whippy held up his end of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought the match was okay, I think Whippy may have been a bit rusty which would have held the rating back but other than that the match was good. Your typical champion winning an easy match so the match served its purpose.”

Terry Smith: “In the fourth match of the night, the former CGC World Tag Team Champions The Soldiers Of Fortune took on the current CGC World Tag Team Champions Alex and Ricky DeColt. This match was of course for the Tag Team Titles and I am wondering what you thought of this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought this match was good, I mean to be honest The Soldiers and Alex and Ricky are the tag team division. I mean there are more tag teams but three of those teams are made up of the DeColts but the tag team division other than that is lacking.”

Terry Smith: “Onto the next match which was your match against Jack DeColt, what did you think of Jack’s and your performance in this match?”

Chris Kaladaro: “I thought my performance was good but thought that Jacks was a bit better which it should be I mean I am past my prime and Jack has just been in his for about a year and has a long way to go before it passes him by.”

Terry Smith: “Finally onto the main event of the night between Shane Nelson and Trent Shaffer, a lot of the internet wrestling community are saying that Shane didn’t deserve to be in this spot with Trent and I want to get your thoughts on that.”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well I wouldn’t say he doesn’t deserve it, yeah sure he isn’t the guy you would expect to be in the main event against your World Champion but I am all about opportunity and I don’t want to hold someone back and cause them to loose theirs. I thought Shane did a good job and Trent did a great job in hiding Shane’s weaknesses and making sure that they didn’t shine through during the match.”

Terry Smith: “Of course everyone knows by now that the show ended with Jack and Trent arguing backstage before getting into a huge fight. Do you have anything to say about this segment?”

Chris Kaladaro: “Well it just shows how far these two have come since the start of this feud and where they will go after their rivalry has ended.”

Terry Smith: “Well Chris we are out of time I would like to thank you for your time this week and tell everyone to be sure to join me this Saturday as I go over some of the matches that you can expect to see at Sunday’s Title Bout Wrestling. This Sunday’s Title Bout Wrestling will be the first edition of the show in December so don’t miss out and I will see you then.”

OOC: Some of the matches that will take place at the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday. Until then read up on this column or anything else in the dynasty and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.

The CGC Contract of Adrian Garcia has been renewed for a further nine months.

Canadian Golden Combat Presents Title Bout Wrestling

Saturday Week 1, December 2010

Hello ladies and gentleman Adrian Garcia here, I will be doing this column from now on while Terry Smith will be strictly dedicated to the interviews with Chris Kaladaro so without any further ado lets get started.

This weeks show will be taking place live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada and there have been five matches signed so far.

The first match of the night features current number one contender for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship Jack DeColt as he takes on his opponent Ed Monton. Will Jack be able to defeat Ed Monton or will Ed shock everyone by defeating Jack and making a run at the CGC World Title perhaps for the final time in his career.

In the second and third matches of the evening, both teams that are involved in the tag team championship match at Chamber of Horrors will be involved in singles matches. In the first Alex DeColt will take on Fate, whoever wins this match will give the definite advantage to his team as they go into the second match. In the second match, Destiny will take on Ricky DeColt will The Soldiers Of Fortune be able to defeat Alex and Ricky in both matches or will Ricky and Alex defeat The Soldiers Of Fortune in both or will a member from each team win one match a piece. Regardless it should be interesting to see and it will have a profound impact on the tag team title match at Chamber of Horrors.

In the fourth match of the night, Eddie Chandler takes on Joey Poison, will Eddie be able to defeat Joey in an attempt to regain some momentum towards regaining the CGC World Heavyweight Championship. Or will Joey defeat Eddie and gain momentum towards a rematch for the CGC Canadian Championship or perhaps a match for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship in his own right. Tune into watch this match to see who wins.

Finally in the main event, its champion vs. champion as CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson takes on CGC World Heavyweight Champion Trent Shaffer. Whomever wins will gain much needed momentum going into their match at Chamber Of Horrors will it be Trent Shaffer who is facing Jack DeColt for the CGC World Heavyweight Championship at the event or will it be Nate Johnson who’s opponent has yet to be announced. Regardless of who wins a loss for either man will be a huge blow to their momentum so neither can afford to have it happen.

All this and so much more will be seen live this Sunday Night on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling live from the Abbotsford Recreation Complex in British Columbia Canada. Until then this has been Adrian Garcia saying so long and I will see you ringside alongside my partner Terry Smith as we both call the action.

Those matches again are…

Jack DeColt vs. Ed Monton

Alex DeColt vs. Fate

Destiny vs. Ricky DeColt

Nate Johnson vs. Trent Shaffer

Champion vs. Champion match

Neither title will be on the line.

OOC: Predictions as always are welcome the results will be posted sometime on Sunday so you have until then to make your predictions. So like I always say get predicting!

Alex DeColt vs. Fate

Destiny vs. Ricky DeColt

I thought Destiny only took part in Mafia games.:D

<p><strong>Jack DeColt</strong> vs. Ed Monton</p><p>

<strong>Alex DeColt</strong> vs. Fate</p><p>

Destiny vs. <strong>Ricky DeColt</strong></p><p>

<strong>Eddie Chandler</strong> vs. Joey Poison</p><p> </p><p>

Nate Johnson vs. <strong>Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p>

Champion vs. Champion match</p><p>

Neither title will be on the line.</p>

<p><strong>Jack DeColt</strong> vs. Ed Monton</p><p>

Alex DeColt vs.<strong> Fate</strong></p><p>

Destiny vs. <strong>Ricky DeColt</strong></p><p>

Eddie Chandler vs. <strong>Joey Poison</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Nate Johnson vs. <strong>Trent Shaffer</strong></p>

Alex DeColt vs. Fate

Destiny vs. Ricky DeColt

I thought Destiny only took part in Mafia games.:D

Alex DeColt vs Fate

Destiny vs Ricky DeColt

(how can you NOT vote for the FLAVA?)

Eddie Chandler vs Joey Poison

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling</span></span></span></strong><p> Sunday, Week 1, December 2010</p><p> Abbotsford Recreation Complex (British Columbia) – 2,000</p><p> Shown Live on Maple Leaf Sports</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>[To start off the show live in the Abbotsford Recreation Complex In British Columbia Canada Trent Shaffer makes his way down to the ring and takes a microphone and goes to the center of the ring. He extends the microphone to his lips and begins to speak.]<p> </p><p> <strong>Trent Shaffer:</strong> <em>“Tonight its champion vs. champion as I Trent Shaffer your World Heavyweight Champion face off against the current CGC Canadian Champion Nate Johnson. Tonight we will find out who the better of the two of us is regardless of the fact that neither of our belts are at risk. I think you all know who is the better champion by now, but if you cant figure it out it’s the man who holds the more prestigious belt so that would be me. The only thing that I will give you credit for is that you were the one to end Joey’s ten month run as the champion so for that I commend you.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [With that said Nate Johnson makes way out to the ring and wastes no time before getting into the ring to go eye to eye with Trent Shaffer.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Trent Shaffer:</strong> <em>“What’s wrong no Elite here tonight?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nate Johnson:</strong> <em>“Oh no they are here I just told them that I can handle this by myself, you see Trent you may have a leg up on me because you have had more title defenses with your World Title than I have had with my Canadian Championship. The fact is that I beat Joey Poison after thirty plus defenses of this belt, and you only defeated Eddie Chandler after he defended that belt twelve times. So the way I see it the Canadian Championship is the more prestigious title.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Trent Shaffer:</strong> <em>“What do you say we put that to the test, in our match even though neither title is at risk, whoever wins the match their title will be more prestigious. Not in reality but for that time being when the winner celebrates lets just say that whoever wins then the loser has to show the respect to the winner. Whoever loses can’t attack the winner they just have to leave the ring and show them the respect that the wrestler and the title deserve.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nate Johnson:</strong> <em>“Deal but just remember that you can’t go back on your word because I am going to be the one to win this match. I will see you tonight Trent good luck.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Trent Shaffer:</strong> <em>“Do you know who I am, I don’t need luck.”</em></p><p> </p><p> [With that said Trent drops the microphone in the center of the ring in front of Nate and then leaves the ring without Nate moving a muscle. As Trent leaves the ring he turns around and both wrestlers simultaneously raise their titles in the air before Trent disappears off of the entrance ramp.]</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Adrian Garcia helped Johnson during this segment.</p><p> Segment Rating: B-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong><p> Jack DeColt vs. Ed Monton</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jack DeColt defeated Ed Monton in 7:55 by submission with an End Of Days.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Jack DeColt came out of the match looking good. Ed Monton is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> Match Rating: D+</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong><p> Alex DeColt vs. Fate</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Alex DeColt defeated Fate in 8:22 by pinfall with a DeColt Driver.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Fate is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong><p> Destiny vs. Ricky DeColt</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had great heat and good action, Destiny defeated Ricky DeColt in 8:18 by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Destiny is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 4</span></strong><p> Eddie Chandler vs. Joey Poison </p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Eddie Chandler defeated Joey Poison in 8:27 by submission with a Fabulous Stretch.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Eddie Chandler is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C+</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Trent Shaffer is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Jack DeColt comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Shaffer does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.<p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The J DeColt vs. Trent Shaffer storyline has continued with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.</p><p> Segment Rating: B</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event – Match 5</span></strong><p> Nate Johnson vs. Trent Shaffer</p><p> Canadian Champion vs. World Champion</p><p> Neither Title is on the line</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had great heat and great wrestling action, Trent Shaffer defeated Nate Johnson in 13:12 by pinfall with a Heart Burn.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> Nate Johnson is starting to become a little stale in his current role. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Trent Shaffer is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> Match Rating: C-</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Final Show Rating: C-<p> Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion should really be offering more storylines to follow, given it’s supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling. I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>CGC Title Bout Wrestling draws a 0.40 rating on Maple Leaf Sports.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">CGC Title Bout Wrestling Report</span></span></span></strong><p> </p><p> Canadian Golden Combat held CGC Title Bout Wrestling last night in Abbotsford Recreation Complex, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been decent, although hardly spectacular.</p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Prediction Key:</span></strong><p> BHK1978: 4 of 5 predictions correct.</p><p> Dragnomack: 4 of 5 predictions correct.</p><p> Emark: 4 of 5 predictions correct.</p><p> ThriceP86: 2 of 5 predictions correct.</p><p> michgcs: 4 of 5 predictions correct.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> OOC: First of all I would like to send a special thanks out to Michgcs for making predictions on this show as I believe its the first time you have predicted in this dynasty. Also thanks to the rest of you who predict and comment on a week by week basis. Finally the next edition of the Sitdown with Chris Kaladaro will be posted sometime on Tuesday so in the mean time read up on the results and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="26349" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Terry Smith sits down with Chris Kaladaro after The latest edition of Title Bout Wrestling.</span></strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Hello once again CGC Wrestling fans Terry Smith here live in studio and I am joined once again by Chris Kaladaro to talk about this past Sunday’s edition of Title Bout Wrestling. Chris what was your initial reaction during the show and after it went off of the air?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well Terry I would be lying if I said I was happy truth is though I wasn’t really disappointed either the show was what it was and there is nothing that I can do to go back and change it.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Can you talk about the opening segment between Trent Shaffer and Nate Johnson how do you think it went?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought both of these guys did a fantastic job in this segment they definitely both proved why they are champions by giving the fans something to see. Trent and Nate both have outstanding Mic skills and showmanship and it showed in this segment.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the first match of the night, Jack DeColt took on Ed Monton, how did you think this match went?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“I thought the match suffered a lot to be honest and I believe that Jack DeColt didn’t deserve to be in a match with Ed not because Jack isn’t good but because Ed isn’t. I don’t think Ed is at the level he once was at and it definitely showed when he faced Jack.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the second match of the night, one half of the tag team champions Alex DeColt met one half of the former tag team champions Fate. What did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well I actually thought that it was good, Fate showed a lot in that match and he definitely proved that he was up to the task in taking on Alex DeColt.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the third match of the night the other half of the current tag team champions Ricky DeColt met with the other half of the former Tag Team Champions in Destiny. What did you think of their match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well to be honest not much can be said about it, it was just as good as the previous match between Alex and Fate was so other than that, that is all I can say about it.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“In the fourth match of the night Eddie Chandler took on Joey Poison in a match that was probably the best of the night. What did you think of this match?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well I think you hit the nail on the head when you said it was the best match of the night, both Eddie and Joey brought their A game to this match and it showed in both of their performances.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Now before the main event was to take place between Nate Johnson and Trent Shaffer, Jack DeColt a man who has been feuding with Trent for the last few month’s made his presence felt at ringside. Do you think that this got under the skin of Trent?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“There’s no question about it, Trent obviously didn’t perform his best in the match with Nate as a result of being distracted by Jack DeColt being at ringside.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“What did you think of the match itself?”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Well it wasn’t what I thought it would be but it was good, I think a lot of people knew going in that Trent would probably win. But if I did my job right I was hoping that even a few people thought that there was a possibility for Nate to pull out the upset. It wouldn’t have hurt either man to lose really because neither belt was on the line so I thought both guys looked just as good coming out of the match as they did going into it.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Well that’s all the time we have for this week’s edition of the show, so until next time I would like to thank Chris Kaladaro for being here.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Kaladaro:</strong> <em>“Thanks for having me Terry.”</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Terry Smith:</strong> <em>“Don’t miss Thursday when Adrian Garcia will sit down and discuss some of the matches that will be happening at this Sundays Title Bout Wrestling. Until Sunday night this has been Terry Smith saying so long and I will see you all at ringside.”</em></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> OOC: Some of the matches that are scheduled to take place on the next edition of Title Bout Wrestling will be posted on Thursday. Until then read up on this column and feel free to comment if you would like to do so.</p>

Archived