NYCW - Kicking and screaming into the 21st Century

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/ef7bbb5bb1853fbc.jpg

It was a typically frigid New York afternoon as the swirling snow danced eerily in the howling wind outside the dirty wood framed window. A large, hulking man stared solemnly at the gray sky and the snow covered streets below.

“You really think you are ready for this?”

Me: “I have been ready and waiting for this for a long time Uncle Derek…..I think the true question is, are you ready?”

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheStomper.jpg

Slowly he turned to face his eager nephew, a look of consternation on his face. Even at 60 Derek Bradford, aka The Stomper, was an imposing figure. Not prone to long outbursts of laughter or any mirth for that matter, he was a proud, driven man. Tough but fair and loyal to those that understood what it meant, he was rooted deeply in tradition and resistant to change. It was these qualities that earned him both respect and saw him mocked by some (never to his face) who called his New York City Wrestling promotion “The ring that time forgot” or “The fossil wrestling federation” along with other less endearing terms.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/AceIdol.jpg

None of this was lost on his nephew Terry Bradford, who had around wrestling with his uncle since he was a teen, setting up the ring, officiating matches and even donning a mask to fill a thin spot on a card on occasion. All of these enjoyable and education experiences, but 17 years in what Terry longed for was the book and it was this desire that formed the centerpiece of this conversation. Black Hat Bailey had been the long time booker for NYCW, as well as the reigning Empire Champion, but he had grown tired of the role and it had begun to show. Bailey voluntarily gave up the book and had campaigned for the younger Bradford to take a greater role in the direction of the company, but that meant change, which scared The Stomper.

Stomper: “You know I don’t deal with change well at all, in fact I hate it! This damned business has become a filthy sandbox filled with Bums that think diving onto a pile of light bulbs or having two strippers tear each others clothes off is wrestling. Hell, I heard of this new promotion in Australia that is like a cartoon strip, everyone in a ridiculous looking mask. If I want a damn cartoon strip I will buy the Sunday paper!”

Me: (snickering)“No worries ‘mate’ I won’t be running any Ninja Turtle angles. Seriously though Uncle Derek, I think we do need to bring in some new blood.”

I cringed, waiting for inevitable “it’s not broke, don’t fix it” response, but it never came.

Stomper: “Well, spit it out, you know how I feel about some of this modern crap so don’t get radical, I want guys that fit my company, which is a wrestling company. That is what it says on the marquee you know.”

Yes I did know, I had heard that line 1,223 times…….this month

Me: “I understand, but we do need to ease a bit of the modern style in. Hell uncle Derek, look at our roster. Guys like Whistler and Black Hat, Flash and Lee Wright are all good workers, but they are all 40-50 years old. Old school is appreciated by our fans, but even they will get to the point where they don’t want to see a canes and walkers match between Black Hat and Whistler for the Empire title.”

Stomper: “Listen smartass, I know the boys can’t wrestle forever, that’s why you are here, because you know some of these younger bums a lot better than I do…I’m just telling you, bring me nutjobs or prima donnas more concerned with the color of their tights than how to apply a headlock and I’ll send all of you on a one way trip on Pelham 123!”

Me: “Your sending us to a movie?”

My attempt at humor only brought a cold stare and a muttered “damn kid, forgettaboutit.” as Uncle Derek turned to leave, pausing at the door.

Stomper: “You do what you need to do, but remember this. I built this company on tradition, respect and the legacy of when a wrestling match told a story. I’ll burn down our damn ring before I lie down and job my company to the crapfest some of these promotions put out. The name on the marquee is.."

Me: “Wrestling!”

Stomper: “At least I’ve taught you something! Ya bum.”

Uncle Derek gave me a wink as he slammed the door shut. I asked myself many times why he always did that, but Uncle Derek wouldn’t know subtle if it dented a chair over his head.

OOC: This is the first time I have played a game with the Cornellverse as I have always been a RL mod guy, so bear with me as I get familiar with game World :)

Also this will mostly be updated on weekends due to my schedule, hopefully if you follow you won't mind sporadic updates during the week.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/ef7bbb5bb1853fbc.jpg

It was a typically frigid New York afternoon as the swirling snow danced eerily in the howling wind outside the dirty wood framed window. A large, hulking man stared solemnly at the gray sky and the snow covered streets below.

“You really think you are ready for this?”

Me: “I have been ready and waiting for this for a long time Uncle Derek…..I think the true question is, are you ready?”

Slowly he turned to face his eager nephew, a look of consternation on his face. Even at 60 Derek Bradford, aka The Stomper, was an imposing figure. Not prone to long outbursts of laughter or any mirth for that matter, he was a proud, driven man. Tough but fair and loyal to those that understood what it meant, he was rooted deeply in tradition and resistant to change. It was these qualities that earned him both respect and saw him mocked by some (never to his face) who called his New York City Wrestling promotion “The ring that time forgot” or “The fossil wrestling federation” along with other less endearing terms.

None of this was lost on his nephew Terry Bradford, who had around wrestling with his uncle since he was a teen, setting up the ring, officiating matches and even donning a mask to fill a thin spot on a card on occasion. All of these enjoyable and education experiences, but 17 years in what Terry longed for was the book and it was this desire that formed the centerpiece of this conversation. Black Hat Bailey had been the long time booker for NYCW, as well as the reigning Empire Champion, but he had grown tired of the role and it had begun to show. Bailey voluntarily gave up the book and had campaigned for the younger Bradford to take a greater role in the direction of the company, but that meant change, which scared The Stomper.

Stomper: “You know I don’t deal with change well at all, in fact I hate it! This damned business has become a filthy sandbox filled with Bums that think diving onto a pile of light bulbs or having two strippers tear each others clothes off is wrestling. Hell, I heard of this new promotion in Australia that is like a cartoon strip, everyone in a ridiculous looking mask. If I want a damn cartoon strip I will buy the Sunday paper!”

Me: (snickering)“No worries ‘mate’ I won’t be running any Ninja Turtle angles. Seriously though Uncle Derek, I think we do need to bring in some new blood.”

I cringed, waiting for inevitable “it’s not broke, don’t fix it” response, but it never came.

Stomper: “Well, spit it out, you know how I feel about some of this modern crap so don’t get radical, I want guys that fit my company, which is a wrestling company. That is what it says on the marquee you know.”

Yes I did know, I had heard that line 1,223 times…….this month

Me: “I understand, but we do need to ease a bit of the modern style in. Hell uncle Derek, look at our roster. Guys like Whistler and Black Hat, Flash and Lee Wright are all good workers, but they are all 40-50 years old. Old school is appreciated by our fans, but even they will get to the point where they don’t want to see a canes and walkers match between Black Hat and Whistler for the Empire title.”

Stomper: “Listen smartass, I know the boys can’t wrestle forever, that’s why you are here, because you know some of these younger bums a lot better than I do…I’m just telling you, bring me nutjobs or prima donnas more concerned with the color of their tights than how to apply a headlock and I’ll send all of you on a one way trip on Pelham 123!”

Me: “Your sending us to a movie?”

My attempt at humor only brought a cold stare and a muttered “damn kid, forgettaboutit.” as Uncle Derek turned to leave, pausing at the door.

Stomper: “You do what you need to do, but remember this. I built this company on tradition, respect and the legacy of when a wrestling match told a story. I’ll burn down our damn ring before I lie down and job my company to the crapfest some of these promotions put out. The name on the marquee is.."

Me: “Wrestling!”

Stomper: “At least I’ve taught you something! Ya bum.”

Uncle Derek gave me a wink as he slammed the door shut. I asked myself many times why he always did that, but Uncle Derek wouldn’t know subtle if it dented a chair over his head.

OOC: This is the first time I have played a game with the Cornellverse as I have always been a RL mod guy, so bear with me as I get familiar with game World :)

Also this will mostly be updated on weekends due to my schedule, hopefully if you follow you won't mind sporadic updates during the week.

Wow The Stomper isn't a very nice person + i like the opening well done

Wow The Stomper isn't a very nice person + i like the opening well done

Thanks Chris, glad you enjoy it, I always find it easy to have at least one antagonist in a diary and it seems The Stomper fit the part best :)

Just wait till contract time comes around. Then you really learn what a cheapskate tightwad Stomper is! :p:D

I am finding this out Dragonmack - BTW, thanks for the inspiration to tackle NYCW.

I spend a long night thinking about the roster and pondering what moves I wanted to make before our January show and at this point I know two things for sure. With 7 of our 16 wrestlers over the age of 40 we need some youth. I also want to get rid of both our current valets. Fern Hathaway is poison in the locker room and Cheerleader Nicki is just, well, a waste of space. I prepare their notices and jot down some names I am interested in hiring. At this point I want to bring in 4-6 more wrestlers and replacements for our two valets and I have to be careful. To piss off Uncle Derek is akin to pissing on the Devils toothbrush.

We meet again tomorrow to go over his “business” plan in more detail and I am sure he will help me define my limitations and expectations as only he can, so I will know more about how my plans fit into his vision then. Looking out the window I see the snow has returned with a vengeance and I have no interest of battling it in a Car that needs snow tires. So tonight, my bed is a lumpy couch, in a drafty legion hall in Brooklyn.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheStomper.jpg

My blissful sleep came to an abrupt end as I hit the floor, followed by the couch landing on top of me. “What the hell, Earthquake!!” The laughter that resonated through the room dispelled that semi-comatose exclamation and I crawled out from under the couch to see Bo "Black Hat" Bailey and Uncle Derek standing above me. The laughter of course came from Bailey, who despite his menacing in-ring persona was quite laid back and slightly mischievous behind the scenes.

Black Hat: “Earthquake? Wake up ya sleepy Sonofabitch, you’re in dirty Brooklyn, not California. Derek, did you see his face right before that couch landed on him?”

Stomper: (Barely amused) “Yes I did, now let’s cut the crap and get down to business.”

We convened at our version of a conference table (an old wooden dinner table that never had all four legs on the ground at the same time) and Uncle Derek took out a piece of paper.

Stomper: “First off, you’re not going to be known as Terry Bradford, I don’t want the connection made between us and..”

Me: “Do you really think that will matter? I mean with dirt sheets and the internet and…”

Stomper: “Screw that and screw you for interrupting me! Don’t forget that this is my car and you are still learning to drive it. I want you to have your own identity and you’re going to be called Terry Twist, which will fit the persona I want you to have. A persona you shouldn’t have any trouble with since you’re always full of piss and vinegar anyway.”

Me: “So I am assuming you want me to be….”

Stomper: “Don’t assume squat. You are going to be the new Vice president of NYCW, with an ego bigger than…..Well bigger than even your real ego!”

Black Hat: “You’re being a little harsh Derek, Terry’s a good kid.”

Stomper: “Who’s Car?”

Black Hat and I together: “Your Car.”

Stomper: “Good, now here are my rules and they are not open to discussion. First off, this company will not fall into debt at any point! Number two, over the next two years I expect to have no drop in popularity. Finally, in terms of who you can hire I want workers with good psychology, some charisma and a good amount of toughness. Simple as that, any questions?”

Me: “No sir, I think those are all fair. I do want to change a couple of the things we do backstage though. I know your only real rules are no smoking and no drugs, which is great. I would also like to organize transportation and accommodations for the boys, just to boost morale a bit.”

Stomper: “I could give a rat’s ass about that, as long as I’m not paying for anything. I ain’t hiring a secretary either, so shave your damn legs, cause your going to be the one making the calls.”

Me: “Understood Uncle Derek, anything else, because I really want to get started on brining in some new workers, I figured 4-6 total.”

Stomper: “Well don’t let us keep you, just remember my rules and also my checkbook!!”

Black Hat: (giggling) “Did you just make a joke Derek?”

Stomper: “Hell no!! That was a threat, now let’s go eat.”

As they left I wondered how my Uncle was so revered by our fans, because he could sure be a miserable Sonofabitch. But I loved him.

It had been a busy morning already as I had called Cheerleader Nicki and Fern Hathaway and asked them to come sign their releases, spoken personally to Animal Harker, whose simpleton gimmick was not far from real life and informed him of his release as well. He took it well enough and asked how it affected the Rush Hour show. I politely advised him that he would not be working for the company, so if he came he would need to buy a ticket, to which he replied. “OK.”

Just then the phone rang

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/FernHathaway.jpg

Me: “Hello”

Fern: “This is Fern Hathaway!! What the hell do you mean I am being released, you know how many posters I sold last month, how dare you? I bring people in the door, they need something good to look at and that’s me!! All those other filthy old men around, I want to speak to Derek, well are you going to answer me?”

Me: “Sure, if you can shut up for a second. Look, as my message indicated, we just need to move in another direction, now if you insist on being a Sea Hag…”

Fern: “Sea Hag??? Just wait until I talk to your uncle, I bring people through those doors, a lot of people, and Derek won’t be happy!”

Me: “Fern, hookers bring lots of people through Motel doors too and if I found one that could manage I would hire her over you. You are a Diva; cause nothing but problems back stage with your attitude and constant demands. We are not SWF where we can have fresh Roses and a Masseuse back stage, so if you want that, give Richard Eisen a call, I am sure he would love having a sweetheart like you around. Now come collect your severance and sign your release.”

Fern: F**K YOU TERRY!!!”

At least she couldn’t slam a cell phone down, so my ear was spared that. Well that went well. As uncomfortable as that was, I was dreading another of my big changes worse, once Uncle Derek found out.

NYCW had always held sporadic shows and I felt that hurt the promotion. I had already developed a 12 month schedule of yearly shows each month, but also want a smaller, regular monthly show. I felt we could keep people interested between the bigger shows this and also eventually transition this smaller show into a TV product, if things went well. The old Legion hall where our offices were had a small auditorium and I could never figure out why Uncle Derek didn’t use it for Matches. Of course I knew the reason was money, but after checking around and getting permission from the owner, I discovered I could upgrade it into a facility capable of holding 500 people for wrestling for only $12,000. With $100,000 in our company account, surely Uncle Derek would not mind a measly 12 dimes being spent. So with out much more thought, I commissioned the remodeling of the soon to be…………

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/NYCWarena.jpg

NYCW Arena

After pounding the phones all day I was ecstatic to get some bites, a couple of big names to boot.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/HandsomeStranger.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/ArtReed.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SamoanMachine.jpg

The Handsome Stranger, Art Reed and Samoan Machine.

The first two were bonafide names and with rumors flying that Roger Cage was on his way out, I needed solid folks at the top of the card. I had always been a fan of Samoan Machine and wondered why he was not huge. In our talks he wondered that as well, though he was quite humble about it and I convinced him I just might have the formula to get him to that next level, though he would start around mid card if and when he came in. It was good enough for him and he was the first on board!

Just as I was feeling genuine elation, the door flew open. Uncle Derek and Black Hat were back and though I the middle of a conversation, it was apparent Uncle D was annoyed at something.

Black Hat: “I’m telling you, I have listened to Howard Stern for years back in the day and can’t believe I didn’t get this Satellite radio thing sooner, the show is better than ever, you should get it!”

Stomper: “Bo, do you ever stop talking, I have no use for any of this technology garbage and that show sounded like a bunch of tripe, like most wrestling is these days.”

Me: “Well Baba Booey to you all.”

Black Hat: “See he knows, you have satellite radio too Terry? You like Howard?”

Stomper: “Screw the radio, screw Howard and screw you two! Now what is all that commotion going on downstairs, it sure would be nice to get a heads up when they are going to do work. I wonder what the hell they are doing anyway. I’m going to call that sneaky bastard Vinnie and get to the bottom of this.”

Me: “No need Uncle Derek, I know what’s going on……”

Stomper: "Well spit it out!!!”

Me: “Ah, well, it’s like this…….”

It is interesting that we have slightly different views of Stomper in our respective diaries.

IN yours he is more of a domineering control freak behind the scenes

whereas in mine he is more of the curmudgeonly grandfather type who is upset with my user character for disappointing him in the past.

Of course some characteristics still seem to remain in common. His general cheapskateness, and his friendship with Bailey. It will be fun to watch which other personality traits he shows in our games.

I have already come across one where he doesn't want to do promotion pacts with other companies, which is kind of a pain for some long term plans of mine.

It is interesting that we have slightly different views of Stomper in our respective diaries.

IN yours he is more of a domineering control freak behind the scenes

whereas in mine he is more of the curmudgeonly grandfather type who is upset with my user character for disappointing him in the past.

Of course some characteristics still seem to remain in common. His general cheapskateness, and his friendship with Bailey. It will be fun to watch which other personality traits he shows in our games.

I have already come across one where he doesn't want to do promotion pacts with other companies, which is kind of a pain for some long term plans of mine.

Agree, I see a lot of similarities too, but your Stomper definitely has a softer side. One thing that alters the way I write The Stomper is current happiness level with me, which right now is not good with all the money I have spent so far :eek:

Hopefully I will start making a profit and he will ease up on me.

I am also looking forward to see how we book different characters, will be fun to compare.

Derek Bradford, uncle or not was ready to tear my head off as I finished the story about the remodeling and my vision for the NYCW arena.

Stomper: “I should tear off your head, show your lifeless body to it, and then kick it out the window into traffic!! Are you kidding me, $12,000 on this dump?”

Black Hat Bailey politely excuses himself and I wish I had the same luxury.

Stomper: “Good idea leaving Bailey, no witnesses!! So you are already firing people, you have added a second show a month, which I have to run now since you dropped 12 grand of my money on our own Arena, unbelievable! Well guess what boy genius, you’re off the company account and I am slapping a limit on wrestler pay too!! Nobody over $2000.00 per show…ever!!!!”

Luckily I had not offered over that amount yet, but before I could speak, the phone rang.

Me: “Hello”

“Yes, thanks for calling back”

“You all are? Fantastic!!”

“Yeah, no problem, I have never heard of him, but so I can only go $100 a show, is that OK?”

“Outstanding”

“Yeah I will need you to come down, can you make it by next week?”

“Great, see you then and we will get all four of you signed, have a great day.”

Stomper: “What now, you just hire the friggin DeColt family for 10 grand each a show?”

Me: “No, I have firm acceptance for what I believe will be a great young stable and I am glad they are coming. I plan to call them ‘Chronic Future’ the next generation of NYCW!”

Stomper: “What the hell kind of name is that and who are they?

Me: “Our latest wrestlers are……………..

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/MatthewKeith.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/GregGauge.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/EdwardCornell.jpg and http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Streetz.jpg

Matthew Keith, Greg Gauge, Edward Cornell and their Manager Streetz.

Stomper: “What the hell, now you are bringing in other Wrestlers kids and a Cornell on top of it, who couldn’t even make it in the business anywhere else with that name!!! I am done with you today and rest assured, you are on thin ice right now, Nephew or not. And what happened to four new talents only?”

Me: “Well, it was 4-6, but the way it looks now it may be eight, but no more, I promise, I think 24 is a good number for two shows a month and will put us in good shape if we get a TV show in the next few months.”

Stomper: “I oughtta knock the tar out of you. You know my goals and my rules, so its your funeral if this fails and trust me, I will throw the first shovel full of dirt on you. You're really lucky I love ya kid!”

Me: “Love you too Uncle Derek, ah, I have one more thing though and it doesn’t involve money…”

Stomper: “WHAT?”

I hand Uncle my proposed schedule form the rest of the year, including our annual events and the smaller second monthly shows I hope to start here the fourth week of February.

Annual Shows

January – Rush Hour

February – Rumble in the Bronx

March – Ides of March

April – Super Slam 1

May – Street Justice

June – Manhattan Project

July – Forge of Freedom

August – Thunderstruck

September – Liberty Tag Cup

October – Carnival of Pain

November – Gotham Glory

December – Holiday Havoc

Monthly Show (4th Monday of every Month)

Monday Mayhem – Always in the NYCW Arena

As time winds down to Rush Hour I finally finish filling in the pieces and have completed our Roster. Roger Cage has indicated he is not interested in continuing negotiations as he has interest from SWF, so I thank him and let him know I expect him to work Rush Hour before leaving, which he agrees to do.

Uncle D is not pleased with the price tags of some of our guys, but he gave me a $2000 limit and I didn't exceed it. He is still furious about the NYCW arena, so I am going to try and stay out of trouble for a while as he literally is on the verge of firing me, flesh and blood or not!

Our Roster going into Rush hour is...........

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 495pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=659 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 14pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 694" width=19><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=2 width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 47pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2304" width=63><COL style="WIDTH: 54pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2633" width=72><COL style="WIDTH: 55pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2669" width=73><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2706" width=74><COL style="WIDTH: 41pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2011" width=55><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1828" width=50><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><COL style="WIDTH: 32pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1536" width=42><COL style="WIDTH: 14pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 694" width=19><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; WIDTH: 14pt; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17 width=19></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; WIDTH: 467pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl36 rowSpan=2 width=621 colSpan=10>NYCW Roster January 2010</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; WIDTH: 14pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 width=19></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28 colSpan=6>Main Event</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28 colSpan=3>Wrestler</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28>Age</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28>Contract</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28>Amount</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28 colSpan=2>Momentum</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28 colSpan=2>Alignment</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3 x:str="Steve Flash ">Steve Flash </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>43</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="1500">$1,500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>C+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Handsome Stranger</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>34</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="1500">$1,500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Art Reed</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>34</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="2000">$2,000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3 x:str="Black Hat Bailey ">Black Hat Bailey </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="1000">$1,000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>B</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Whistler</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="1000">$1,000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>A+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl35 colSpan=6>Upper Mid Card</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Honest Frank</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>39</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="800">$800</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>B-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Lee Wright</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>52</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="800">$800</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>B+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Roger Cage</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>27</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="800">$800</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>D+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Rayne Man</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="1000">$1,000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl35 colSpan=6>Mid Card</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Dazzling Dave Diamond</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>31</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="500">$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>C+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Matthew Keith</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>20</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="700">$700</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Brady Prince</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>31</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="700">$700</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Rick Sanders</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>40</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="500">$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>C</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>The Masked Mauler</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>37</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="600">$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>D</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3 x:str="Sammy the Shark - ">Sammy the Shark - </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="500">$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>D</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl35 colSpan=6>Lower Mid Card</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Land Mass</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>46</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="500">$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>D-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Dean Waldorf</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>24</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="500">$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>D+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3 x:str="Marv Statler ">Marv Statler </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>24</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="500">$500</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>D</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Samoan Machine</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>29</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="800">$800</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Greg Gauge</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>20</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="600">$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl35 colSpan=6>Opener</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Nigel Svensson</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="150">$150</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>The New York Doll</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="350">$350</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>D</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Roger Monteiro</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>19</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="100">$100</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Edward Cornell</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>26</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="300">$300</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17>Z</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl35 colSpan=6>Enhancement Talent</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>None</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>22</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="150">$150</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl35 colSpan=6>Occasional Wrestlers</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Larry Vessey</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>51</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>Exc PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="1200">$1,200</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>D</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl35 colSpan=6>Managers</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Streetz</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="100">$100</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Heel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3 x:str="Chloe Dean ">Chloe Dean </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>25</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="100">$100</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>New Signing</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Face</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl35 colSpan=6>Staff</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl29></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Rock Downpour</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="600">$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>F</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Announcer</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Herb Stately</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>45</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="600">$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>F+</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2 x:str="Color ">Color </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Terry Twist</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>36</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>Written</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="0">$0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Authority</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>Michael Bull</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>PPA</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="600">$600</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>E-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Referee</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17>Th</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=3>The Stomper</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 x:num>60</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25>-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl26 x:num="0">$0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>F-</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl25 colSpan=2>Road Agent</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28 colSpan=6>NYCW Champions</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28 colSpan=7></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28 colSpan=2>Defences</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl28></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl32 colSpan=7>NYCW Empire Champion - Black Hat Bailey</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl31 colSpan=2 x:num>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl24></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl32 colSpan=7>NYCW Tag Team Champions - The Ring Generals</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl31 colSpan=2 x:num>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl24></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl32 colSpan=7>Tri-State Regional Champion - Sammy The Shark</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl31 colSpan=2 x:num>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl24></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: navy; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl27></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Posters/Poster.jpg

Black Hat Bailey vs Steve Flash

Lee Wright vs Dazzling Dave Diamond

Brady Prince vs Land Mass

The Ring Generals vs The Old School Principals

The New York Doll vs Roger Monteiro

Larry Vessey vs Roger Cage

DQ win to extend a feud

Wright is there to elevate good talent like triple D

could be a squash the otehr way but I am going for Mass getting dq'd

The Ring Generals are good and will be the future of your tag division, but OSP can carry it better right now.

NYD is a JOB right now

Cage is almost always gone, so Vessey gets the rub from his departure

BHB is just not good enough to win this.

There is no way the old fart wins this match.

Because he is Land Mass

What Dragonmack said

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/NYCW.jpg

NYCW – Rush Hour

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/RogerCage.jpg

Roger Cage appears at the backstage entrance. “What’s up New Jersey? You know, I am set to face one of the legends of our business tonight in Larry Vessey. Heck, I watched him as a kid and I certainly mean no disrespect, but, I watched him as a kid, you feel me? You know I love you Larry, but I would just like someone a little….A little younger to wrestle, that’s all I’m saying”

Rating: D+

Larry Vessey is just inside the entrance way preparing to go out and take exception to Cages comments as planned, when I stop him. “Larry, we are going a different route, sorry last minute change, we’ll talk about it later.” I brush past Vessey, who seems perplexed and hollers something as I walk through the curtain and head to the ring. I will worry about soothing his ego later.

Terry Twist passes Cage and heads to the ring. “Well come on up Roger, don’t be shy.” I turn to the crowd “Oh, how rude, let me introduce myself. I’m Terry Twist and besides being what most of you wish you could be, I’m the new Sheriff in town. The new Sheriff with big guns and a lot of stroke and Roger, I agree. Larry Vessey is an old, used up piece of crap.” Cage has now joined me in the ring “So I have found someone a little more your speed.” The Samoan Machine appears in the entry way.

Rating: D-

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/RogerCage.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SamoanMachine.jpg

Roger Cage vs The Samoan Machine

In what amounts to nothing more than a mugging, the Machine mauls Cage, who is able to get very little offense off and soon bleeding after getting his head rammed into the steel ring steps. The crowd is stunned as Machine finally tires of the savagery and moves in for the kill. Cage is officially buried.

The Samoan Machine defeats Roger Cage in 7:36 by submission with an Unbreakable Sleeper.

Rating: E+

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Spike.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/RogerMonteiro.jpg with http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/ChloeDean.jpg

This is an extremely poor match and the crowd is not happy with two jobbers going at it, but the youngsters have to start somewhere and they give it their all. Chloe does good work at ringside and has good chemistry with Monteiro, but it is not enough to guide her man to victory as The New York Doll and his dirty tactics prevail.

The New York Doll defeats Roger Monteiro in 8:17 by pinfall with a handful of tights

Rating: F

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Whistler.jpg

Whistler comes to the ring and challenges Black Hat Bailey to a match. “I know I am not on the card tonight, but Black Hat....You know and I know that the only honorable thing to do is put the Empire Title up against me not Flash. We’ve been through hell and back over the years and just like old glory, we’re both still standing. Its time only one stood tall."

Rating: D

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpg

Black Hat Bailey appears, shaking his head. “Apparently, all those years of drinking your patriotic Kool-Aid, or whatever it is in that flask you hide in your flag pole, have gotten you drunk on stupidity. You obviously read the marquee, you know, the one that say’s wrestling. So you know I have a match with Steve Flash tonight and that ain't changing. In regards to still standing, yeah we are both standing, but only one of us has this.” Black Hat holds up the Empire Title Belt. “So I guess that pretty much settles who is on top of the mountain. You want a title shot? How about instead you just kiss my Black……..Hat!”

Rating: D+ (Have to say I chuckled at the Jab Bailey took at Uncle Derek)

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/MarvStatler.jpg& http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/DeanWaldorf.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/RickSanders.jpg& http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheMaskedMauler.jpg

The Ring Generals vs The Old School Principals – NYCW Tag Titles

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, the two teams went back and forth, with Sanders and Mauler eventually taking control. Waldorf was trapped in enemy territory taking a thumping, when he reversed an Irish whip and flung The Mauler into Sanders, knocking the latter off the ring apron, then catching The Mauler with a Schoolboy as he staggered backwards.

The Ring Generals © defeated Old School Principals in 15:41 when Dean Waldorf pinned The Masked Mauler with a fast roll up

The Ring Generals make defense number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Streetz.jpg with http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/MatthewKeith.jpg & http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/GregGauge.jpg

The Ring Generals are celebrating in the ring, when Streetz comes out. He challenges them to a tag team match, on behalf of his clients the Sultans of Swagger. “You see Ring Generals, you may be part of the future here in NYCW. But Matthew Keith and Greg Gauge…..They are the future of wrestling and every future needs a stepping stone.” The Ring Generals gladly accept the challenge, but don't notice the Sultans of Swagger hitting the ring behind them and get blindsided. The beatdown continues until the Champions lie motionless in the ring.

Rating: E

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LandMass.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BradyPrince.jpg

Land Mass vs Brady Prince

Terrible wrestling, as Land Mass is basically a big, fat lump of Jobber right now, but the newcomer did his best to carry him en-route to a decisive victory in his NYCW debut. Land Mass’ lack of conditioning killed the crowd.

Brady Prince defeats Land Mass in 5:38 by submission with a Maryland Crossface.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LeeWright.jpg

After lingering in the ring, Brady Prince began to make his way to the back, apparently not as quickly as Lee Wright, who was on his way out for his match liked. As they passed Wright landed a low blow, picked Prince up and Power bombed him onto the concrete floor. Wright turned and continued to the ring smiling, as Brady Prince is eventually stretchered out with a neck brace on.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LeeWright.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/DazzlingDaveDiamond.jpg

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, these two started off hot and did a good job working the crowd, though both tired badly towards the end, which came after a Wright applied chloroform to Diamond outside of the ring, putting him into a deep slumber.

Lee Wright defeats Dazzling Dave Diamond in 16:18 by count out.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/HandsomeStranger.jpg

The lights go out and the crowd is directed to our version of a video screen (A projection TV set-up hooked up to a DVD player) ‘Putting on the Ritz’ begins to play and we see a video of the Handsome Stranger, resplendent in top hat and tails, strutting around the City. As the music ends the Strangers Spanish accent echoes through the Gym. “New York City, is about to get much prettier”

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SteveFlash.jpg

Black Hat Bailey © vs Steve Flash – NYCW Empire Title

With the crowd somewhat cold, the main event got them back into things a bit and featured good action and storytelling, with several twists and turns building to a solid finish. With Flash gaining momentum and the fans spurring him on, Bailey, as he has many times before resorted to his bottomless bag of tricks, producing a Billy Club.

Black Hat Bailey defeated Steve Flash in 20:29 by submission with a Bailey Breaker after a shot to the ribs with a Billy Club.

Black Hat Bailey makes defense number 1 of his NYCW Empire title.

Attendance: 300 (Sell Out) – Gate $2,100 – Show Rating: D-

Back Stage:

Stomper: “You really screwed it up with Diamond Dave tonight, you have to book him in shorter matches, he came completely unglued. Same with Land Mass.”

Me: “Land Mass was booked in a 6 minute match for god’s sake; he was exposed when he walked through the curtain. He really has to go Uncle Derek.

Stomper: “Slow down, you have already crammed too much down the fans throats so just pull back, hell you’re the booker, find more creative ways to use him! You also used those damn Ring generals too much, ease the young guys in more dammit….It’s my Car”

My Uncle was obviously not impressed with my first card, though feedback was good and most of the boys felt we would gain some popularity. I know he was still pissed off about the whole NYCW Arena thing more than anything, but holding 2 shows a month was the best way to get our product out there in my opinion. Besides, it though was his Car, I had the keys.

Later after counting the gate and figuring costs, tonight’s card, plus the $12,000 I spent to revamp our home base had us almost $28,000 in the red for the month. I could only hope for some killer merchandise sales and some good sponsor money, or my first shot with the book could be my last. How embarrassing would it be to get fired by your Uncle?

As I am heading out Black Hat stops me, “Hey Kiddo, not bad tonight, if you do what I think you are going to do we will be fine. I have to warn you though. Vessey left early after you pulled him from the match with Cage and he was not happy.”

Me: “Great, but he is the easiest guy to piss off on the roster, so I shouldn’t be surprised I guess.”

Black Hat: “Well I can tell you from experience, when you have the book, half the wrestlers will always love you and half will probably hate you so toughen your skin up. And when you see Vessey……Cover your balls.” Bailey walks away laughing while jot down a reminder to buy a cup on my way into the office tomorrow.

Despite Roger Cage’s earlier rejection and his subsequent burial at rush hour I request further negotiations and he agrees to meet with me, much to my surprise.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/AceIdol-1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/RogerCage.jpg

Cage: “Hey what’s up Terry how goes it?”

Me: “I am fine Roger, come on in.”

Cage: “Where is the Stomper? Thought for sure he would be here.”

Me: “I didn’t tell him you were coming, so it’s just us. Listen, I want to thank you for meeting with me, especially after what happened at the show."

Cage: “All business bro, but hey let’s talk. SWF has made me an offer, but I want to give you a chance too.”

Me: “Great, well, I can go $900 a show on a PPA deal and I will work an angle to get you some momentum back after Rush hour, maybe a run with the Tri-State belt eventually."

Cage: “Whoa, that’s good stuff and I have no problem with the terms, but you know Terry, SWF has offered me a written deal, if you can come up with something more stable we can talk.”

Me: “Well we can go written, heck I know we only do two shows a month, but I can offer a $2000.00 per month written over say 12 months?”

Cage: “Sorry, SWF is more, I need something competitive bro.”

Me: “OK, maybe I can swing $2500.00, but you would need to work both shows every month to help me get it past Stomper.”

Cage: “Well, that’s not bad, but you know, I really don’t want a written deal with a small promotion, I have to be certain about the future.”

Me: “OK, well, you tell me, Exclusive PPA for $1000 per or maybe a short term deal, 3 months while you transition into SWF and we keep you strong.”

Cage: “Well I do want a longer deal, so short term is out, oh boy you know, SWF has given me a written deal.”

Me: “Roger, I have offered you that and you don’t want a written deal with us. We have gone over every scenario, what else can I offer?”

Cage: “Hmmmm, well I guess if you can’t compete, you could withdraw from negotiations.”

Me: “What the hell, I am getting the feeling this was nothing more than a token effort to say you tried and we couldn’t appease you. What’s the point Roger? Tell you what, good luck in SWF!”

I can’t believe I just wasted any time on this jerk when he was playing us the whole way. Why would you do that then for any other reason than to be a jerk? Regardless, time to move on and I put in a call to a good young worker I have in mind for Cage’s spot and someone I think would be a good fit. I leave a voice mail and go back to working financials, when suddenly Larry Vessey storms in. Wonderful, after several days had passed I just imagined he had cooled off and had forgotten about the Rush Hour swerve, but boy was I wrong.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LarryVessey.jpg

Larry: “What is your problem, you pull me at the last minute, I could care less who you are and what you think you can do, but you obviously need a lesson in respect. I keep things in order in the back and when I do wrestle you need to afford me the respect I have earned you mealy mouthed punk.”

Me: “Larry, please. Yes you are a legend, but you don’t wrestle on a regular basis, why have you bury Cage, when a young guy that is going to be used on a regular basis can get that rub. I am sorry and I wrestled with the decision until match time and just felt I had to do it."

Larry: “Because it makes sense to have the veteran dust off the tights one more time and show the upstart the door the right way. You’re backwards ass booking is going to run this company into the ground and I should knock some sense into you and show you the light of my right hand.”

Me: “Larry, you talk about how you keep backstage in order and whether you want to hear it or not, bullying people and throwing your weight around because you are a ‘tough guy’ might get you respect in Hockey, but check the Marquee, as my Uncle often says this is wrestling and your antics don’t go over well, despite what you think. In fact, our locker room is full of positive influences, with the notable exception of you!”

Vessey comes at me and I am surprised by his strength as he shoves me against the wall and pulls his fist back, the look in his eyes is pure anger and I am about to get the crap kicked out of me………

Stomper: “VESSEY!!”

Uncle Derek has never been a more welcome sight.

Stomper: “Let me tell you something Larry, friend or not there is one thing you better understand and that this is my company and I have the final say. This means I am the one responsible for whatever happens, so if you’re hot with Terry, you’re hot with me. And beyond that, Terry is my blood and whether I am upset with him or not, you touch him you are going to have to deal with me. Now get your filthy hands off my Nephew!”

Larry: “Derek, that was not right and he doesn’t even apologize, just gives me a ration of crap.”

Stomper: “Which you deserve. You don’t like the decision, come talk to him, but I need Terry to be successful and that will only come under one condition. He makes mistakes and learns from them and learning is not going to come from your fist in his mouth jackass! Now go cool off and next time you have a problem with a decision Terry makes, you come see me.”

Vessey leaves and I sit down, still a little shaky. Uncle Derek looks like he is ready to crush me, when he suddenly cracks the closest to a smile I have ever seen from him. “I admire your guts Terry and eventually I may forgive you for blowing $12,000 to fix up this Rats nest, not yet but eventually. But all that aside, I put you here and I will support you as much as I can. Keep your head and get back to work; we have a big year ahead of us.”

Me: “Thanks Uncle Derek, I couldn’t afford a dental bill right now.”

Uncle Derek smiles again and gives me that wink as he heads out to meet Black Hat for lunch.

Forgot to add prediction results after the first card (Total)

Dragonmack 2/5 (2/5)

Timber 2/5 (2/5)

BHK 1978 (1/5)

I gave everyone a point that picked Vessey, since ultimately Cage lost. The booking on a couple of these matches was not as expected, but as always, there is a reason :)

Also, for you C-Verse veterans, since this is my first Cornellverse diary after always doing real world games, any feedback on format, booking, content, etc will be appreciated. I am reading C-Verse diaries to try and get a sense of historym but this is still new to me.

change your show from small to medium, you will double your audience,. You are at a size where you should be able to fill at least 3/4ths of a 1000 seat stadium. by comparison I got 810 for my Rush Hour.

I agree that Fat Ass, I mean Land Mass is a tub of lard, but C+ Menace can be useful and draw at least steady D level segments

February arrives and there is good news as I finish the books. We have $89140.00 in the bank and would have made a profit if I had not spent money on the NYCW Arena, which makes me quite happy as only losing $10860.00 is a small victory. Eventually I hope to make a few buck on that expenditure and if I can keep worker costs at between 15-18 K a show we should be OK as Uncle Derek is well connected and we received $17071.00 in sponsor money in January, a remarkable sum for such a small promotion.

I put in requests for a TV deal, though I don’t hold out much hope and this time as we are really only known in the Tri-State area, but what the heck. Not much of a surprise when both National Pride TV and Los DePorte Hoy reject us.

The final bit of good news is I get my replacement for Roger Cage and the upper mid card is now full again and it also solidifies some big plans I have for down the road involving some of the top guys.

I call TEW.com and proudly announce that

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/MikeyJames.jpg

Mikey James has joined NYCW!!!

I also release the card for our February event “NYCW Rumble in the Bronx"

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Posters/Poster-1.jpg

Quick Picks

Art Reed vs Handsome Stranger

Ring Generals vs Sultans of Swagger

Roger Monteiro vs Landmass

Sammy The Shark vs Samoan Machine (Non-Title Match)

change your show from small to medium, you will double your audience,. You are at a size where you should be able to fill at least 3/4ths of a 1000 seat stadium. by comparison I got 810 for my Rush Hour.

I agree that Fat Ass, I mean Land Mass is a tub of lard, but C+ Menace can be useful and draw at least steady D level segments

Good Feedback Mack, thanks. I already had my February event booked, but I went and changed everthing afterwards, so March should see a boost at the annual event that month (Ides of March)

Quick Picks

Draw to extend the feud as this should be your main storylien the first few months

Reed seems a better fit for NYCW product and if Bailey gets past flash, would make the logical next challenger

In terms of sheer talent the Gauges should win, but you may end up paying for it in a few months when every other promotion in the world comes calling for them.

if he's losing to NYD, he should be losing to Land Mass

Overness favors Sammy. Non title stip and talent favor Samoan Machine. Il go with talent

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/NYCW.jpg

NYCW – Rumble in the Bronx

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SammyTheShark.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SamoanMachine.jpg

Sammy The Shark vs Samoan Machine

In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Samoan Machine continued to look like a legitimate threat, exhibiting some surprising aerial skill along the way as he takes down the reigning Tri-State Regional Champ in a non-title match, as both men went all out in a thrilling encounter.

Samoan Machine defeated Sammy The Shark in 9:37 by submission with an Unbreakable Sleeper.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Whistler.jpg

Whistler is back again and still going after Black Hat Bailey for a shot at the belt. “Bailey, my army of tried and true, red, white and blue Americans demand it! I demand it! Everyone in NYCW demands it! Yet still, instead of giving me a shot at the belt, once again you face Steve Flash. Steve is a great friend and a great wrestler, but he had his chance last month and now it’s my turn. Sooner or later Bailey, the will of the people will prevail and when it does. So will the will of Whistler!”

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/RogerMonteiro.jpg with http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/ChloeDean.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LandMass.jpg

Roger Monteiro vs Land Mass

In an extremely poor match, that saw Land Mass look sloppy trying to catch the smaller, quicker Monteiro it finally came down to cheating, as Land put his Mass on Roger, using the ropes to keep him pinned. Chloe Dean and Monteiro continue to work well together and show great chemistry and the underdog Monteiro is turning into a crowd favorite.

Land Mass defeated Roger Monteiro in 5:31 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.

Rating: E-

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Whistler.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/TheMaskedMauler.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LandMass.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/HonestFrank.jpg

Black Hat Bailey hits the ring, and calls out Whistler to “discuss” his string of challenges. As soon as Whistler appears he is jumped by The Masked Mauler, Land Mass and Honest Frank, who had been lying in wait. As Bailey laughs in the ring, the beating continues without mercy, leaving Whistler down and writhing in pain.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpg

On his way to the back, Black Hat Bailey stops to next to Whistler, still lying prone in the aisle. “Big words from a small mind get you in an awfully big bind Whistler! Look at you; want a shot at my belt? Looks more to me like you need a shot of Novocain right now!!” Black Hat spits on Whistler and continues to the back, taking several well aimed saliva projectiles of his own from the fans along the way.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/MarvStatler.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/DeanWaldorf.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/GregGauge.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/MatthewKeith.jpg

The Ring Generals vs The Sultans of Swagger – NYCW Tag Team Titles

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, the new arrivals gave the Champs a handful their speed and teamwork early, cheating when needed to maintain the upper hand. Gauge and Keith really have a bright future, though the experience of The Ring Generals slowly turned the tide back in their favor. Worried his teams chance was slipping away, Streetz produced some brass knuckles and swung at Waldorf, but clocked Gauge when Waldorf ducked, allowing Dean to land his finisher.

The Ring Generals defeated Sultans of Swagger in 14:26 when Dean Waldorf defeated Greg Gauge by pinfall with a Waldorf Salad Toss following botched interference by Streetz. The Ring Generals make defense number 2 of their NYCW Tag Team titles.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/LeeWright.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/ChloeDean.jpg

Lee Wright is pacing around backstage, angry he does not have a match, when Chloe Dean accidentally bumps him. Furious, Wright grabs the slightly built valet and slams her head into a wall leaving her down and out in a despicable act of cowardice, that really turned off the crowd.

Rating: E-

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/Spike.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BradyPrince.jpg

The New York Doll vs Brady Prince

In a match that had an average crowd reaction but featured terrible wrestling, that really chilled the crowd, Prince seemed bothered by the pressure of going all out and the match just never got into a flow before Brady mercifully ended it.

Brady Prince defeated The New York Doll in 9:49 by submission with a Maryland Crossface.

Handsome Stranger is in the ring and ready to go, grabbing a microphone. “Since the Stranger came to New York City, already, the flowers are brighter and the birds sing louder. Art Reed, you are a pile of garbage and you have no place in the beautiful world of the Handsome one, so come, and be disposed of.”

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/ArtReed.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/HandsomeStranger.jpg

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, these two newcomers brought the house down with solid chain wrestling and good psychology, despite the fact that the Handsome Stranger seemed somewhat off his game, which was overcome by solid booking and a good work rate from both men as they kept the crowd engaged.

Art Reed drew with Handsome Stranger in 20:00 when the time limit expired.

Rating: C- (Our best match yet in the “new” era)

Not content with the draw a furious Handsome Stranger curses Art Reed and swears to get revenge on him for “keeping New York a filthy, rotten place.”

Rating: D

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/BlackHatBailey.jpg vs http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/TEW/SteveFlash.jpg

Black Hat Bailey vs Steve Flash – NYCW Empire Title

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, the veterans took it up a notch from their Rush Hour match and did a great job engaging the crowd as momentum shift back and forth, until Black Hat had taken enough and went for the Billy Club again from under the ring steps. As he retrieved it, Whistler (bandaged and bruised) stormed from the crowd and took it away from Bailey, then decked him as the Referee struggled to restrain Flash from going to the floor. Whistler rolled the semi-conscious Champ back into the ring as Flash moved in to apply the coup de gras!

Steve Flash defeated Black Hat Bailey in 23:27 by pinfall with a Flash Bang following interference from Whistler. Steve Flash wins the NYCW Empire title.

Attendance: 343 – Gate $2,401 – Show Rating: D

Back Stage:

Referee Michael Bull was on fire in the locker room tonight keeping the boys loose with some hilarious road stories, locker room morale right now is absolutely perfect. (100%)

It seemed the crowd was much hotter this month and feedback was solid, meaning we should she another boost in popularity. Taking some sage advice from a veteran of New York wrestling I decide to bump all the annual events to a higher level and keep the monthly Monday night events at a low level in an attempt to draw more fans in.

Stomper: “Well Terry, you did a little bit better tonight, great booking on the Reed / Stranger Match. You need to seize the moment with those two, they know who to wrestle, not an ounce of Bum in either of those sonsabitches.”

Me: “So you are happy?”

Stomper: “Hell no, I still need to shill to the damn sponsors, how bout you but a little more effort into getting some asses in the seats with some advertising!”

As he headed out he had one parting pearl of wisdom “And start putting that Monteiro kid over, he reminds of you, if you could wrestle worth a crap. Great job again!”

Quick Picks

Draw to extend the feud as this should be your main storylien the first few months

Reed seems a better fit for NYCW product and if Bailey gets past flash, would make the logical next challenger

In terms of sheer talent the Gauges should win, but you may end up paying for it in a few months when every other promotion in the world comes calling for them.

if he's losing to NYD, he should be losing to Land Mass

Overness favors Sammy. Non title stip and talent favor Samoan Machine. Il go with talent

Pretty much on target, just got the main and co-main flipped. I originally was going to book the Gauge's to win as well, but didn't want to give them the straps too early. Stranger and Reed work well together and will hopefully build some momentum fast.

We are set for our first regular monthly Monday night show in the refurbished NYCW arena and I proudly hang the posters for the first show on the Door. Our big annual show is Super Slam I in April and the build towards starts with this show.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x32/Kidbrit/Posters/Poster-2.jpg

Quick Picks

Steve Flash vs Lee Wright

Art Reed vs Honest Frank

Whistler vs Land Mass

Triple D vs The Masked Mauler

Vessey and Prince vs The Sultans of Swagger

Wright's probably gonna retire this year whereas Flash is still a main eventer for awhile yet.

Art Reed vs Honest Frank

Reed could take it, but this sets Frank up as Flash's next challenger

Whistler vs Land Mass

Massive difference in overness here

Mauler should be losing singles matches to people his level.

The Sultans should win again, but I am betting those contract offers from other promotions are starting to roll in.

Quick Picks

Because he's Steve Flash. That's the only reason you need.

Art Reed vs Honest Frank

I agree with D-Mack; it's all about positioning for the future.

Whistler vs Land Mass

When you suck worse than Whistler, you really suck.

Lower card masked workers should be doing jobs.

There's no way you can keep the Keith boys. I'd suspect they'll both end up in RIPW before you know it. Therefore, no win for them.

Archived