The Bald Thread

Okay... So I know that this was tried before... And I think that it was destroyed as unneccesary... but I really think there should just be a thread for people to randomly post anyone bald... one for agers... and MAYBE one for masks... The ALT picture thread should be for everyone else.

Well... This one is for the BALD.. So go ahead and either do it or Bannish me to the 3rd page. Your choice.

People here are just set in their ways...

Seeing as it was only neccessary for one Alts thread in the past few games...

But this is the FIRST Game where there are specific GAME RELATED Features (Unmasking, Shaving, Aging) that actually REQUIRE Specific alts to be made for the first time ever.

The arguement I make towards this is Why is their a PPV Logo thread then? Should it not just be in the Official LOGO's thread, as thats all they are?

...And besides, The ALTS Thread... ISN'T PINNED. So there's no reason it needs to be cluttered with, Masks, Agers & Baldies ON TOP of the THOUSANDS of Etc. Requests.

Argh. All these alts that you've described should be in the alt thread BECAUSE we have so many people who make alts. We only have one belt renderer and two logo makers, hence the pinned topics for their honour as they are really good in what they do.

We have a dozen alt-makers here and thus there is no need for separate topics for each alt maker's images. Also there is no need to have each topic just specificly for masks, bald, agers and so on as they all go into the TEW2010 alt thread. In case you have missed it we do keep track of the alt thread with the Contents page thread so that it'll be easy to navigate and search for specific alts.

Argh. All these alts that you've described should be in the alt thread BECAUSE we have so many people who make alts. We only have one belt renderer and two logo makers, hence the pinned topics for their honour as they are really good in what they do.

We have a dozen alt-makers here and thus there is no need for separate topics for each alt maker's images. Also there is no need to have each topic just specificly for masks, bald, agers and so on as they all go into the TEW2010 alt thread. In case you have missed it we do keep track of the alt thread with the Contents page thread so that it'll be easy to navigate and search for specific alts.

I agree with FIN. Whilst it may seem like a good idea (which it does, in principle), for it to work you would need to have a contents page for this thread as well, plus for masks, agers, however many threads you want to start. Praguepride is having enough trouble as it is trying to keep up with the regular alt contents page and as soon as someone gives up indexing this thread it becomes useless. Adding the fact that it is also extremely difficult for a large number of the renders to be made bald, I'm not sure this thread is going to fill up too quickly. No offence intended, but personally I think we'd be better off sticking to the one alt thread.

Here's an idea:

Why don't we, as a community, allow the people who ACTUALLY MAKE THE ALTS decide where to post them?

Because you can start as many threads as you want but if FIN, and Self, Marcel and jhd1 etc decide they want to post their works in one thread because it's easiest for them, than that's where people are going to go for alts.

They provide a service. For nothing. Giving of their time.

So whatever makes them happy works for me.

Here's an idea:

Why don't we, as a community, allow the people who ACTUALLY MAKE THE ALTS decide where to post them?

Because you can start as many threads as you want but if FIN, and Self, Marcel and jhd1 etc decide they want to post their works in one thread because it's easiest for them, than that's where people are going to go for alts.

...Alright. You convinced me. lol.

Here's an idea:

This has always been my stance (although I'm basically retired from that game nowadays). It always gets my goat when a non-alt maker starts up the "Official" Alt-Pic thread. It happened with TEW08, and I think it happened with TEW10. It just strikes me as though people have a sense of entitlement. I hate that.

Some kind of organised place for just bald alts or just masked alts would be a nice idea, but I'm thinking more of a photobucket gallery than a thread.

Archived