TNA's New Beginnings II

And you wonder why I don't like BG James! That dude sucks!:D You would be better off if you brought in his brother Brad or heck even his father Bullet Bob.

NWA TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Jeff Jarrett (champion) v Ernest Miller v Ken Shamrock v Steve Corino (D+ heat)

I really think Ken is going to win his title back here but Jeff does own the company so I shall go with him.

NWA TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Backstreet Boyz (champions) v Latin American Exchange (D-)

I known the BB just won the titles but I am just not feeling them as the champs. Plus I like LAX a lot better.

TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

American Dragon (champion) v CM Punk (C-)

NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

Buff 'The Puff' Bagwell v Rick Steiner (C-)

I have a feeling that Roger will be involved.

Chris Candido v Mike Sanders (D-)

Jimmy Rave v Shane Douglas (D-)

America's Most Wanted v Full Blooded Italians v Latin American Exchange (Estrada & Konnan) (D-)

MONSTER'S BALL

Abyss v Desmond Wolfe (D)

Air Paris v Ultimo Dragon (E+)

'Alpha Male' Monty Brown v Vampiro (E+)

Doug Williams v 'Dr Death' Steve Williams (E)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To quote Chris Bosh ( who would be an awesome signing for TNA. Lionc0ck! Lionc0ck!) " Why are you molesting him? Why are you molesting him?"

America's Most Wanted v Full Blooded Italians v Latin American Exchange (Estrada & Konnan) (D-)

MONSTER'S BALL

Impact preview

The action hots up with Sacrifice only one day away. Last week saw the main event decided where Jeff Jarrett instead of facing Sid will defend against three men. With his back to the wall, will he come out fighting or put up his best defences?

While Ken Shamrock is one of Jarrett's challengers, his attention has been diverted elsewhere with failed 'gift box attacks' from both of the Ring Wizards. Where will his focus lie one day out?

Rick Steiner has taken exception to Buff & Roger Bagwell's public shows of affection. Steiner has change to settle things at Sacrifice, but how will things pan out on Impact?

Tune in to Sci Fi to watch it all.

MATCHES

Desmond Wolfe v Steve Corino

Chris Candido v CM Punk

America's Most Wanted v Latin American Exchange (in some combination, regular tag team match)

'Alpha Male' Monty Brown v Shane Douglas

Judas Mesias v Super Crazy

the intense rivalry between Shamrock and Jarrett has raged since the inception of this TNA. Only fitting that Ken would be able to steal the title back from the owner here at SACRIFICE (can see Jeff "sacrificing Miller and Corino trying to stay away from Shamrock, but that being his undoing).

hopefully Miller doesn't stink up this main event like he did your last show. :p

AMW interferes and cost LAX the match and add some heat to their feud.

nice rivaly brewing here

Bagwell continues to impress and buld ratings (and viewer comments). If Rick comes out wearing his spiked Dog Collar and leather jacket it could cause some commotion :eek:

Where is Alex Wright these days?

Sanders got the first laugh on Candido. Not sure what direction either of these newcomers will go, but think Candido may have more name value for you right now and be able to build up some others around him if he builds his stable.

Rave has been the hottest guy on the circuit. You have to build on his big 6-Pack win on the last Impact show

Harris and Storm have taking their beatdowns the last few weeks, so time for them to get some payback with a victory here.

MONSTER'S BALL

his specialty

the homegrown talent gets the win over the import.

Vampiro made a big splash a few weeks ago and needs to keep the momentum going.

I like DrDeath, but thinking he is past his prime. Hope he is capable of having some good matches and teaching the youngsters a thing or 2. Could be an interesting match with Doc against Vicious at some point. Maybe Necro Butcher can run in and do some damage to set up a match with him and Steve down the road. :D

Yeah, he's going to beat Jeff Jarrett at Slammiversary in just four seconds. :D

now ur talking,. that's the kind of push we're talking about. hah

oh wait - I picked Shamrock to win the title, so maybe the jarrett win will set him up to challenge my new champion. lol

Random music test...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

British (former) students will love that song.

PRE SHOW

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Alex Wright defeated Necro Butcher in 6:23 by pinfall with a German Suplex. D+

Impact

Saturday, week 3, May 2003

The Asylum, Nashville, TN.

Live on Sci Fi.

Eric Bischoff walks to the ring to start off Impact and he calls out Sid Vicious. Has Bischoff gone nuts? Sid is only too keen to oblige and walks out with those big, bulging eyes of his. Bischoff verbally lays into Sid and tells him Bischoff never wanted Sid to come to TNA, Jeff Jarrett never wanted Sid to TNA and that it is all Harley Race's fault that everybody has to suffer Sid Vicious and his unpredictable temper. Just as Sid looks like he's going to lose it and attack Bischoff, Steve Corino blindsides him and attacks Sid's previously broken leg with a steel chair. Sid lies helpless as Bischoff and Corino gloat over him. C

So Cal Val and Spanish Announce Team are backstage and taunt Ultimo Dragon, calling him a "stupid foreigner". E+

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/iceman_x_is_crazy/TNA%20and%20more/judas_mesias.jpg

Judas Mesias v Super Crazy

A question for everybody... can anybody name me a time where Necro Butcher was involved in a better match than Super Crazy? Anybody?

Well, that's what happened. The opener was a mediocre affair which although did feature some solid action saw very little interest from the watching pair of thousand. Mesias' maiden victory came in 7:12 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D

A video plays recapping the history between American Dragon, CM Punk and the X Division Championship. C-

Ken Shamrock is seen backstage beating the holy hell out of Mike Quackenbush. His tag team partner, Ken Anderson arrives on the scene brandishing a steel chair, which makes Ken Shamrock back away. D+

'Alpha Male' Monty Brown v Shane Douglas

The wrestling is getting progressively worse. Bad times. Neither men were particularly impressive in a less than riveting match. Douglas emerged with the win, for what it was worth here, in 7:39 by pinfall with a Franchiser. D-

Ken Shamrock is backstage having hunted down Jeff Jarrett. He gets in Jarrett's face and blames him for the malarky of Ken Anderson and Mike Quackenbush in recent weeks. Jarrett vehemently denies all knowledge, telling Shamrock he has enough to worry about with the psycho Sid Vicious breathing down his neck than to arrange stupid gift boxes filled with wrestlers. Shamrock looks Jarrett straight in the eye and says "I'm surprised, you're telling the truth". C+

Mike Sanders then comes to the ring and cuts a promo on Chris Candido. He discusses Candido's past and how more often than not he has taken the low road in everything he has done. Sanders goes on to say that he does not believe Candido's good nature in TNA and says that somebody is going to be hurt by it at some point. D+

America's Most Wanted ('Cowboy' James Storm & Robert Roode with 'Wildcat' Chris Harris and Dawn Marie v Latin American Exchange (Homicide & Konnan with Hernandez & Jorge Estrada)

The best televised contest of the night so far featured numerous choatic elements with so much bad blood in and around the ring. Robert Brisko had his hands more than full (trying) to control this octet. It eventually boiled down to Konnan and Roode doing battle in the ring and LAX's shortcut chalked up the win in 10:14 when Konnan defeated Robert Roode by pinfall with Homicide holding onto Roode's arm from the outside. D+

Abyss and Vader are enjoying recalling their beat down of Pride of Britain and Spanish Announce Team on Impact last week. Vader then has an idea to prove which man is the strongest. Whomever destroys the most lockers is the winner. Both monsters set about kicking, punching and head butting every single locker in the locker room and by the end of their madness, the room is one pile of twisted, mangled metal as both men's fists and foreheads are bleeding and Abyss has a sadistic smile on his face. C

Air Paris and CM Punk are repeated their backstage attack on Desmond Wolfe from a few weeks ago. This time however, Doug Williams arrives to even the score and Pride of Britain repel Wolfe's attackers. D-

Chris Candido v CM Punk

A considerably better affair than earlier bouts, this was one which saw some decent, varied action and held crowd interest. Candido's nemesis, one Mike Sanders wandered down to ringside and Sanders ended up having a big say in the outcome of the match. Said match finished in 12:25 by a CM Punk pinfall with a Pepsi Plunge following interference from Mike Sanders. Candido is livid as Sanders retreats to the back. C-

Ernest Miller has an interview where he details that he has been trained harder than ever preparing for Sacrifice and that he aims to be the one to take the title from Jeff Jarrett. "Ernest's eyes are on the prize". C

Rick Steiner walks into the men's locker room where he sees Buff and Roger Bagwell practising some wrestling moves. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but it is for Steiner when he sees Roger bent over and Buff standing behind him. Roger looks up, grins and simply says to Steiner "I love it doggy style". Steiner flips over a bench and leaves, slamming the door loudly on his way out. C

Mike Tenay and Don West run through the card for Sacrifice, spending most time discussing the four way match for the NWA TNA World Heavyweight Championship. C+

Desmond Wolfe v Steve Corino

A reasonable enough main event, one where Wolfe stepped up in class well, and in fairness, he needs to given he has a Monster's Ball match tomorrow night. The match was technical centric and had the crowd interested throughout, where it ended with Corino's arms raised in 17:09 by pinfall with an Old School Expulsion. C-

Show rating: C-

The show can be considered a success and should increase TNA's popularity.

Attendance: 2000 (sellout)

TV rating: 0.50 (new record)

Loss: $44,361

http://msxb-d3.vo.llnw.net/CONTENT/IMAGES//8f/9fb635ec-aa8a-48fb-994a-294bed15b38f.jpg

Sunday, week 3, May 2003

Jeff Jarrett (champion) v Ernest Miller v Ken Shamrock v Steve Corino (C heat)

Chris Candido v Mike Sanders (D)

America's Most Wanted v Full Blooded Italians v Latin American Exchange (Estrada & Konnan) (D)

MONSTER'S BALL

PREDICTION PRIZE

Create your own company for it to become active in my game at a random point in the future.

can anybody name me a time where Necro Butcher was involved in a better match than Super Crazy? Anybody?

we've been trying to tell you. Necro is over with your fanbase - and the game manager even told you "solid ring action" just need to build up a little and give them some heat. I could Necro having some backwoods bible-belt mentality regarding Buff and Roger. He probably attended one of those snake handling churches. DOn't think the Puff stable wants any part of him, but Alex showed what he was made of.

we've been trying to tell you. Necro is over with your fanbase - and the game manager even told you "solid ring action" just need to build up a little and give them some heat. I could Necro having some backwoods bible-belt mentality regarding Buff and Roger. He probably attended one of those snake handling churches. DOn't think the Puff stable wants any part of him, but Alex showed what he was made of.

That would be awsome!

I wonder why the Monty Brown v Shane Douglas match got such a low rating. I would have thought it would have gotten at the very least a C- or a D+.

As far as the Super Crazy thing goes, well he was in a match with Judas Mesias so that should explain everything.:D

I was once at an ROH show in Boston where it was three tag teams vs. Necro Butcher! He did not even need a tag team partner, that is how awsome he is!

I wonder why the Monty Brown v Shane Douglas match got such a low rating. I would have thought it would have gotten at the very least a C- or a D+.

could be Monty is on the juice. would hate to think Shane was doing drugs. Shane needs a few wins to get him back over with the fans

Monty can mess around with Judas Messias and Miller to limit the stinkers to one match.;)

Jeff Jarrett (champion) v Ernest Miller v Ken Shamrock v Steve Corino (C heat)

I'd love a title run for Corino, superb work he is, but I think Shamrock could win it back and frustrate Jarrett some more.

Their relatively new champions so I don't think they should drop yet, although I am a fan of LAX.

I'm not going to pick many title changes on my first set of predictions for months. You can't go wrong with Danielson as your champion anyway.

The Puff manages to win in some disgusting and stomach churning way. When I was catching up reading about Bagwell the puff was very, very strange, but quite entertaining also. :D

Chris Candido v Mike Sanders (D)

America's Most Wanted v Full Blooded Italians v Latin American Exchange (Estrada & Konnan) (D)

MONSTER'S BALL

I really like how my promotion has opened. :D Would you be able to keep us updated on how they get on now and again?

PRE SHOW

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Judas Mesias defeated Devon Storm in 7:45 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. Storm was off his game. D+

http://msxb-d3.vo.llnw.net/CONTENT/IMAGES//8f/9fb635ec-aa8a-48fb-994a-294bed15b38f.jpg

Sunday, week 3, May 2003

L. Brown Athletic Center, Piscataway, NJ.

Live on UrbanXtra pay per view

Jeff Jarrett is in the ring to start Sacrifice and is taunting Sid Vicious, claiming that while Harley Race thinks he has got one up on he and Eric Bischoff by bringing in Sid Vicious, it's not going to happen because Sid will never be medically cleared to compete again. While Jarrett continues his rant, Sid strides to the ring. Jarrett gets a shock when Sid appears behind him in the ring and Jarrett turns round. Sid remains calm and simply tells Jarrett to "just wait". C

Doug Williams v 'Dr Death' Steve Williams

Steve Williams has taken a while to make his TNA debut due to commitments in Japan. He was probably expected to defeat his namesake but Doug dug down and put in a very admirable performance to chalk up probably his biggest TNA victory in 8:35 by pinfall with a Chaos Theory. D+

A video is shown highlighting Backstreet Boyz' two reigns as NWA TNA Tag Team Champions. B

Air Paris v Ultimo Dragon

With lots of fast paced and aerial action, there was little in here that was not to be expected, yet that did not make it any less entertaining. The match swung both ways (maybe like Buff Bagwell) but it was joie dans les rues de Paris when Air pulled off the win in 11:01 by pinfall with a Moonsault Press. C-

CM Punk speaks from backstage and details how he will take back what is his tonight from American Dragon, the X Division Championship. C

'Alpha Male' Monty Brown v Vampiro

The night takes a little turn for the worse... it's Monty Brown! He's been out of sorts of late, especially in the recent outing against Shane Douglas on Impact. Vampiro took advantage of his opponent's poor form and took this one in 7:19 by pinfall with a Nail in the Coffin. D

Spanish Announce Team are backstage where Jose Maximo is crying, although anybody with eyes can see he's playing it up. Joel Maximo complains about how TNA have held them back when they are performing so well, and it is getting to Jose hard. E+

Jimmy Rave v Shane Douglas

Unlike Monty Brown, Shane Douglas has moved on from Impact last week and looked really good here against Rave who has been looking superb himself in recent weeks. This was a hotly contested match of good quality and Douglas managed to pull it out in 9:31 by pinfall with a Franchiser. C

Homicide speaks from the backstage area, saying that he and Hernandez will adopt a win at all costs attitude against Backstreet Boyz and take back the Tag Team Championship. E+

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/TNATAG.jpg

Backstreet Boyz (champions) v Latin American Exchange

Despite Homicide's promise prior to the match, he put in a poor performance. By contrast, Trent Acid looked very good in front of fans that clearly worship him. The big man Hernandez was beginning to be the difference maker and this led to the decisive moment of the match. America's Most Wanted made an appearance and while Robert Roode distracted Rudy Charles, 'Cowboy' James Storm and 'Wildcat' Chris Harris took out Homicide and Hernandez. Backstreet Boyz were reluctant to take the cheap advantage, but with the titles on the line had little choice and in 12:47 Trent Acid defeated Hernandez by pinfall with a Backstreets Back. Backstreet Boyz make defence number 1 of their NWA TNA World Tag Team titles thanks to AMW. C

Backstage we go to Ken Shamrock's locker room who thanks Harley Race for giving him another chance at the championship when he had never looked like getting another one under the current regime. He tells Steve Corino, Ernest Miller and Jeff Jarrett is that the bad news for them is that they will at the wrong end of Shamrock making the most of his chance. C

Monster's Ball

Abyss v Desmond Wolfe

Weapons was expected and we got it. Blood and brutality was expected and we had it. A quality and entertaining match was expected... but we didn't get that. The contest as a whole was rather mediocre and a little anti climatic way of settling the feud between the two. Abyss ultimately outmauled Wolfe, who after the match took some time to get up and was wearing the proverbial crimson mask. The win was in 13:16 by pinfall with The Black Hole. D

Eric Bischoff and Harley Race are seen backstage arguing intensely about decisions they have made and the direction each of them want TNA to go. E+

America's Most Wanted (with Dawn Marie & Robert Roode) v Full Blooded Italians v Latin American Exchange (Estrada & Konnan

James Storm did not look good in a choatic match but this made little difference to the outcome as his team picked up the win in 8:52 when Chris Harris pinned Jorge Estrada. In with all the chaos was some good wrestling and this combination did make for an entertaining affair. C-

CM Punk puts out a warning from backstage telling Doug Williams to not interfere with his business. If Punk wants to take out Desmond Wolfe for the hell of it, then Punk will. E+

Chris Candido v Mike Sanders

An acceptable match between two of TNA new signings, although with a lot of guys on the roster they need to perform better if they are to really establish themselves. Sanders picked up a tainted victory in 8:50 by pinfall with a handful of tights. D+

Backstage and it looks like Abyss is still in the Monster's Ball as he is destroying everything that he comes across, be it walls, tables or random backstage officials. C-

http://fast1.onesite.com/fans.wwe.com/user/goldenballs/8dd27e6dcd568fdfbaf1aee3a0baabc9.jpg

American Dragon (champion) v CM Punk

Some great action with a crowd that were very much giving their support to Dragon. The wrestling was of high quality so it was a surprise that the reviews for the match have come in relatively low. Dragon looked like he had defended the title only for Punk to reach way down and kick out and likewise, Dragon kicked out when looked beaten when Punk looked like he had won the title. In the end though, CM Punk did win back the X Division Championship as he managed to get the better of Dragon in 15:02 by pinfall with a Pepsi Plunge. CM Punk wins the TNA X Division title. C

Rick Steiner speaks from the backstage entrance to the arena where he tells that he is sick of Buff and Roger Bagwell parading their homosexuality as it is some sort of freak show. This comes from a man wearing a leather jacket and a spiked dog collar. C-

Buff 'The Puff' Bagwell (with Roger Bagwell) v Rick Steiner

A disappointing, mediocre match which failed to live up to the pre match build up. It wasn't helped by Bagwell tiring towards the end and Steiner looking like he'd raced like Lance Armstrong up to Avoriaz in Le Tour de France.

Roger distracted Rick Steiner near the end of the match by grabbing his spiked dog collar and licking it seductively, at which Steiner went beserk and chased Roger. During this, Alex Wright came down to the ring and protected Roger Bagwell. This got Buff's attention from the ring and he started to shout at Alex Wright for him getting his hands on Roger. Steiner made the most of the distraction in 17:55 and won by pinfall with a Top Rope Bulldog. D

As we wait for the main event to commence, Tenay and Don West run us through the Tale Of The Tape. C+

http://turnbuckle.wdfiles.com/local--files/tna-world-heavyweight-championship/TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

Jeff Jarrett (champion) v Ernest Miller v Ken Shamrock v Steve Corino

A solid main event but nothing spectacular. It appeared as though Steve Corino's sole purpose of being in the match was to help Jeff Jarrett. Maybe Jarrett and Bischoff have told him 'scratch my back and I'll scratch yours'? Ken Shamrock was close to defeating Jarrett on a few occasions only for either Jarrett to kick out or Corino to prevent him from winning. Miller had the occasional threatening moment. The end came when Corino had taken Shamrock to brawl on the ramp which enable Jarrett to gain control in the ring and defend in 20:53 when Jeff Jarrett defeated Ernest Miller by pinfall with The Stroke. Jeff Jarrett makes defence number 6 of his NWA TNA World Heavyweight title. C-

Following the match, Steve Corino comes to the ring to raise Jeff Jarrett's hand as the crowd voice their disapproval and Shamrock looks on in disgust. B-

Show rating: C-

Some of the angles helped to lift the show. The show can be considered a success and should increase TNA's popularity.

Attendance: 6490

Buy rate: 0.30 (new TNA record)

Profit: $54,608

Sacrifice drew the 7th biggest crowd in TNA.

Totti - AAPW still have no owner or head booker and therefore have no roster. They cancelled a show on Thursday of week 3 in May.

As I have not set an owner for them, is this why they have not got off the ground?

I don't think that is the case. I mean in the default data I started playing as RMW and we did not have an owner for about three weeks and the computer eventually just gave us one. I am not sure if that was because I was playing an actual game as that promotion or not.

Do you have free agents or wrestlers not locked up in Written contracts that are able to be owners? That may be the case that there is simply nobody qualified to take over the job of owner.

Archived