2010 Inaugural Draft Discussion thread

oops:o

looks like i still have some minor tweaking to do but it should be re-done and re-upped sooner rather than later i hope.

EDIT: about the feds that end with a _D its because they have the same initials as pre existing promotions and it was either alter their initials or get an error message telling " there is already a promotion with those initials in the database."

EDIT2:

megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TB7UI79N

rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/374493952/2010_Inaugural_Draft.rar.html

that should do it barring anything else i've skipped over we'll call this one the final final release

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, if you want belt pictures... since I won his contest, ReapeR is making belts for me. :D

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/WLWCInternational.jpg

That's my main title, if you wanna grab it. I'll post the others in here, too.

EDIT:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/WLWCInternationalTag.jpg

Here's my tag belt. :D

EDIT 2:

Aaaaaaaand here's the final one, the North American title.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%202010/WLWCNorthAmerican.jpg

So...

Anybody playing?

*raises hand*

May I say, it's fun to see so many companies fall by the wayside as my little Hawaiin promotion rumbles along.

I got Taylor to an A in performance, to then have him stolen by... *shivers* Kobe.

When I released Roger Monteiro in 2012 he became the most loved guy in the world, he was wrestling 3 shows a week plus PPV's. Only his herniated spine can slow him down now.

My third show into playing:

CNWF is attempting to steal Hell's Bouncer, whom thanks to rip chord I can't block or risk crossing the boss.

CKPW is at risk of losing its tv show.

On the night of my third show I had Spike organise and win a video game tournament, as well as Koki Ishibashi entertain Everyone with hilarious road stories. Take that TEW language barrier, Hah.

On a side note, who'd of thought banning alcohol from the back would make everyone happier.

Also its kind of annoying to see people still get penalized for a drinking habit when they aren't allowed to drink... Maybe its just in general or maybe they get drunk before they get to the arena...

My third show into playing:

CNWF is attempting to steal Hell's Bouncer, whom thanks to rip chord I can't block or risk crossing the boss.

CKPW is at risk of losing its tv show.

On the night of my third show I had Spike organise and win a video game tournament, as well as Koki Ishibashi entertain Everyone with hilarious road stories. Take that TEW language barrier, Hah.

On a side note, who'd of thought banning alcohol from the back would make everyone happier.

Also its kind of annoying to see people still get penalized for a drinking habit when they aren't allowed to drink... Maybe its just in general or maybe they get drunk before they get to the arena...

I am happy my promotion sucks

How does AUW do?

Haven't got full verison yet.:o

To answer your question somewhat, as i'm in the middle of a show right now, AUW is the 1 ranked Australian promotion. The nation wide war has seemed to really take its toll on your competitors who have both lost their tv shows, FTW recently revived their show however, and are making a comeback after their drop to regional.

So far in my game. CNWF have stolen the previously mentioned Hell's Bouncer, in return I took Jumbo Jackson. I also sapped every ounce of popularity I had given HB and then some before he departed. As well as beat the holy hell out of him (trying everything I could to send him off injured, but to no avail), taking him from the C+ (was super pushing him to feud with then tv champ nuclear warmachine) to D-. They are now about to steal Eddie Peak who I brought in after he resigned on a ppa contract with BAW. He didn't give me as much time to do the exact same treatment but I just dropped him, after one show from B across the US to C+, C where the show was held. I have a PPV and might have him lose a dark match as well as a match on the actual card, all squash matches :D teach them to keep signing away my talent. I also signed chance fortune away from them as a counter strike, not exactly an even trade but a lot of long random written contracts seemed to have been distributed the game.

In sad news Rip Chord retired and dropped me from the #1 overall company in the world. Too bad the mysterious " board " doesn't ask for your input while they take their sweet time deliberating on a replacement.

EDIT: Almost forgot who else is playing and what's going on in your games? If you care to share that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived