WWF 1989: No Holds Barred!!!!!!

This is using the amazing No Holds Barred Mod by Gaz....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/SummerSlam_1989.jpg

Summerlam '89 Results:

*Dark: Dino Bravo defeated Koko B. Ware

*The Brain Busters with Bobby Heenan defeated The Hart Foundation

*Dusty Rhodes defeated The Honky Tonk Man (with Jimmy Hart)

*Mr. Perfect defeated The Red Rooster

*Rick Martel & The Fabulous Rougeaus (with Jimmy Hart and Slick) defeated Tito Santana and The Rockers

*The Ultimate Warrior defeated Rick Rude (with Bobby Heenan) for the WWF Intercontinental Championship

*Jim Duggan and Demolition defeated André the Giant and The Twin Towers (with Bobby Heenan and Slick)

*Hercules defeated Greg Valentine (with Jimmy Hart) by disqualification

*Ted DiBiase (with Virgil) defeated Jimmy Snuka by countout match

*Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake (with Miss Elizabeth) defeated Randy Savage and Zeus (with Sensational Sherri)

Roll Call Of Champions:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/prowrestling/images/thumb/3/3b/Hulk-Hogan.jpg/250px-Hulk-Hogan.jpg

Hulk Hogan: WWF Heavyweight Champion

Hogan is currently engulfed in a feud with No Holds Barred co-star, Zeus. But, knowing Zeus' inability in the ring, the WWF have currently been pairing him up with Randy Savage. Hogan is also fighting off the constant threats from Ted Dibiase and Mr. Perfect.

http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/978/158/37/o_xQ3EiQBEsc19zw9.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior: WWF Intercontinental Champion

The Warrior just won back the belt from Rick Rude last night. While this might not be the end of the feud between the two, the wrestling community has been salavating at a possible Warrior-Hogan matchup.

http://wrestlemania-fans.com/wrestlemaniaV/images/brain_busters.jpg

The Brain Busters: WWF Tag Team Champions

The Brain Busters are the current champions in a deep pool of talented teams. Right now they are feuding with The Hart Foundation, but Demolition, The Rockers, The Rougeau Brothers, The Twin Towers, The Powers Of Pain, and The Bushwackers are all constantly in the mix.

Pro Wrestling Illustrated: Weekly

* The WWF have come to terms with Ricky Steamboat on a written deal. Expect the former WWF Intercontinenta Champion to debut at Saturday's duel tapings of Primetime and Wrestling Challenge.

* The WWF have come to terms on written deals with Billy Graham and Jim Korderas. The multi-talented Graham will take on the role of agent and mentor the young talent within the WWF. Korderas is a young referee in Canada.

* The NWA have signed Mark Callous and Madusa to appereance deals. Callous is most famously known as The Master Of Pain in USWA.

* NWA Worldwide Results:

The Dynamic Dudes d. The SST

The Great Muta d. Jason Knight

Al Perez d. Tommy Rich

Buzz Sawyer d. Ole Anderson

WWF Prime Time Preview

Who has survived the aftermath of Summerslam?? Tune in on Monday Night at 9PM to find out!!!

The WWF Tag Team Championships will be on the line, as The Brain Busters will tangle with The Rockers!!!! Bobby Heenan managed to weasel his team out of a title defense at Summerslam, but that won't be the case on Primetime. In fact, WWF President Jack Tunney has banned Heenan from ringside!!!!

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan will be in action as he takes on Bad News Brown!!!!

Just a couple hours ago, I watch Ricky Steamboat vs. Tully Blanchard from Starcade '84 (I think that was the year. Oldschool could verify, I'm sure). I would kill for a rematch.

Hulk Hogan & The Ultimate Warrior as the singles champs makes the stuck-at-8-years-old part of me very happy. The build for the Ultimate Challenge is my earliest wrestling memory (particularily, an episode of Superstars, where the show ended with them running the ropes about 50 times, crossing each other).

I'm interested to see what you do here. I've never read a dynasty from the 80s, other than DOTT. This should be neat.

WWF: Primetime Results!!!!

Arena Of The Harbor Yard (New England)

Attendance: 10,000 (SELLOUT)

Tony Schiavone: Hello, and welcome to Primetime!!! Coming off the heels of Summerslam, we have alot to talk about Jesse. Especially, with Saturday Nights Main Event just two weeks away!!!!

Jesse Ventura: Tony, Summerslam was definitely the hottest show of the summer. But let me tell you something, it's becoming clear that WWF President Jack Tunney has a vendetta against Bobby Heenan.

Schiavone: A vendetta?

Ventura: You heard me, you moron. A vendetta!!! First, Bobby Heenan showed why he is called The Brain, by getting the Hart Foundation to sign a non-title match against The Brain Busters. Now, not only does The Busters have to have a title match tonight, but The Brain is now barred from ringside!?!?!?.....A vendetta, I tell you!!!!

Schiavone: Whatever, Jesse. Tonight we have a loaded lineup. As well, we will show you highlights from Summerslam and we also find out matches that are signed for Saturday Night's Main Event!!!! Let's go to the ring.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. The Brooklyn Brawler

The Brawler got the early advantage after attacking Roberts before the bell. However, the momentum was short lived, as Jake got control back. Jake finished the match off with a short arm clothesline and DDT for the win. After the match, Jake drapes Damien over a prone Brawler.

Winner: Jake "The Snake" Roberts. C

Saturday Night's Main Event Control Desk

"Mean" Gene Okerlund: Hello, and welcome to the news desk. With Saturday Night's Main Event less than two weeks away, this card is starting to shape up. They were best friends. They were tag team partners. They were WWF Tag Team Champions. But, on Saturday Night's Main Event, they will be opponents. That's right, Tito Santana is set to take on "The Model" Rick Martel!!! That's not all, as the main event has been signed and sealed!!! The WWF Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan will put his title on the line against the monster Zeus!!!!! Let's get some words from the champ!!!!

Hulk Hogan: It all comes to a head at Saturday Night's Main Event. The feud that has transcended wrestling and Hollywood finally comes to a head. Zeus, finally I get to wrap my 24 inch pythons around you in a one-on-one match. Zeus, this isn't a tag team match. You can't tag out to Randy Savage. It's you and me. But, let me tell you brother, even though this is a singles match, I will have the power of all my Hulkamaniacs on my side. So, I got to ask you a question Zeus. Whatcha going do when the power of Hulkamania and the 24 inch pythons destroy you!!!!!

Rating: B+

Sean Mooney Interviews The Brain Busters

Sean Mooney: Bobby Heenan, you have asked for this time before your team takes on The Rockers....

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: Your damn right I did, so give me the microphone, you humanoid!!! Jack Tunney, you can't treat The Heenan Family like this!!! Not only do I have to deal with a distraught Rick Rude, who is contemplating retirement after getting robbed by that jacked up retard Ultimate Warrior. But, now I have to get my Brain Busters for a title match, and you bar me from ringside!?!?!?... I have a managers license, you idiot. I have paid the all the managerial fees, so I have every right to be out there. You better believe I am on the phones with my lawyers. Litigation is coming Tunney!!!!

Arn Anderson: Bobby calm yourself down. You are working yourself into a needless frenzy. Tully and I are going to go down to the ring and take care of business.

Tully Blanchard: Rockers, what you are looking at right now is the best tag team in this industry. The Brain Busters are a cohesive unit, and Bobby Heenan has taught us how to carry ourselves as champions. The Brain Busters and The Heenan Family are concerned with one thing....Money!!! How much money can we make. How many titles can we accumulate. Rockers, you two have your heads up in the clouds. You worry more about partying with the fans. Tonight we bring you boys back to reality!!!

The Red Rooster vs. The Honky Tonk Man w/ Jimmy Hart

Rooster looked like he was on his way to a victory, but Jimmy Hart interjected himself into the match up. Rooster bounced off the ropes and was going to go for a Jumping Chickenwing, however Hart grabbed his legs. Rooster stumbled towards the HTM, who connected with a Shake, Rattle, and Roll for the win.

Winner: The Honky Tonk Man. C

Sean Mooney Attempts To Interview Jake Roberts

Mooney: Jake Roberts, with Saturday Night's Main Event coming up.......

All of the sudden, The Big Bossman attacks Roberts from behind. Bossman beats Roberts down with the nightstick, before security guards pull Bossman off of Jake.

Rating: C

Summerslam Recap

Lord Alfred Hayes runs down a recap of Summerslam. They show footage of The Ultimate Warrior winning the WWF IC Title from "Ravishing" Rick Rude. Hayes brings up the rumors that Rude was so distraught over the loss that he is contemplating retirement.

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Bad News Brown

Both men brawled around ringside before the match even started, causing the ref to call the match a no contest. Both guys had chairs and swung wildly at each other, but surprisingly missing. After a minute, Bad News connected with a head shot. Bad News Irish whipped Duggan into the steel steps. Bad News charged Duggan with the chair, but Duggan moved out of the way and grabbed his 2x4. Duggan chased Bad News to the back.

Winner: No Contest. C+

WWF Tag Team Championships: The Brain Busters © vs. The Rockers

The Rockers started the match off with some spectacular double team moves. However, Shawn Michaels made one slight mistake that turned the tides, when he missed on a cross body block. The Brain Busters then showed their experience by controlling the match by working on the injured Michaels and cutting the ring in half. Michaels nearly made the hot tag a couple of times, only for Arn and Tully to pull Michaels back to their corner.

The Hart Foundation make their way down to ringside, and this distracts The Brain Busters enough for Michaels to finally make the hot tag to Jannetty. Jannetty came in like a proverbial house of fire. Jannetty dropkicks Arn out of the ring, then connects with a Rocker Dropper on Tully. 1...2... But, Arn came in to break up the pin. Marty chases Arn to the outside, but then turns into an inside cradle from Tully. Tully, grabbing a handful of tights, makes the pin. The Brain Busters retains as The Hart Foundation stares them down from ringside.

Winners: The Brain Busters. B+

WWF: Wrestling Challenge Preview

* After his dastardly attack on Jake "The Snake" Roberts on WWF Primetime, The Big Bossman will be on WWF Challenge to explain his actions.

* WWF Challenge will se the return of former WWF Intercontinental Champion Ricky Steamboat!!!! However, Steamboat will have his hands full against "The Canadian Strongman" Dino Bravo!!!!!

* In the main event, Koko B. Ware will have to use all his high flying abilities against Greg "The Hammer" Valentine!!!!!

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/challenge.jpg

Gorilla Monsoon: Hello and welcome to Wrestling Challenge, and.....

Bobby Heenan: AND, Jack Tunney DESPITE your desire to see me suffer, my Brain Busters are STILL tag champs!!!

Monsoon: You're just glad that you still have a meal ticket!!! But, as we all saw on Primetime, The Big Bossman laid down some of his self proclaimed hard justice on Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Right now, we have some words with The Big Bossman!!!

Heenan: Why, I oughta!!!

Monsoon: Go ahead, and see what happens.....

The Big Bossman Promo

Bossman: People around America have asked me, "Bossman, why did you do that to Jake Roberts?". Well, it's simple. People look up to Jake Roberts, like he is some kind of hero. Jake Roberts has toys and shirts, and what does the Bossman have? Nothing!!! Jake Roberts, I RUN GEORGIA!!! I know all your secrets that have been hidden in little old Stone Mountain!!!! Jake Roberts, I have the power to ruin you. I have the power to reveal all your little secrets and all of your personal demons. Why did I attack Jake Roberts? Because, I can!!! Because, I want to watch you squirm like the snake you are!!!

Slick: And, it won't be PRETTAY!!!!!

Million Dollar Man Promo

The Million Dollar Man and Virgil make there way down to the interview ramp.

Dibiase:MUWAHAHAH! I have been told that I come across as arrogant. That I only care about myself. Well, that is just not true. You see, tonight I have purchased a spot for Virgil on tonight's show!!!! And, not only that I want to introduce you to little Timmy. Little Timmy's mother is holed up in some desolate hospital, and the costs are getting too much. Being the great man that I am, I am going to give Timmy 5,000 dollars.......IF he can dribble a basketball 20 CONSECUTIVE times!!!!

Little Timmy dribbles the ball 19 times, and the The Million Dollar Man kicks the ball away. Little Timmy runs away in tears.

Dibiase:MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was entertaining!!!!! That just goes to show you that everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man........EVERYBODY!!!!! Virgil, do NOT embarrass me tonight!!!!

Jim Powers vs. Mr. Perfect w/ The Genius

Mr. Perfect lived up to his name in this match. Jim Powers got some offense in, and showed off his high flying ability. However, Perfect outmatched his opponent and won via the Perfectplex.

Saturday Night's Main Event Control Desk:

Sean Mooney runs down the current SNME Card....

WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan vs. Zeus w/ "Macho King" Randy Savage

Tito Santana vs. "The Model" Rick Martel

Sean Mooney:.....On Primetime, The Hart Foundation came out and were scouting the title match between The Brain Busters and The Rockers. And, now we know why!!!! The Brain Busters will be putting up the WWF Tag Team Championships against this team, The Hart Foundation!!!!!

Bret Hart: Ar Summerslam the WWF Tag Titles were not on the line, well come two weeks, the titles will be on the line. And, they will be coming back to a stronger and more focused foundation!!!!

Jim Niedhart: Fool us once, shame on us!!! You fool us twice, we break you stinkin face!!! Muwahahahahahaha.

Rating: B

Ricky Steamboat vs. "The Canadian Strongman" Dino Bravo w/ Jimmy Hart

Steamboat got the quick start with an array of deep arm drags and dropkicks. However, Bravo would exit the ring and regroup with Jimmy Hart. Once back inside, Bravo began to over power Steamboat. Bravo, with the help of the ropes worked over Steamboat with an abdominal stretch. The ref made Bravo release the hold when he saw the ropes, and this cause Jimmy Hart to jump on the apron. Jimmy Hart grabbed Steamboat, and Bravo charged with a double ax handle. Steamboat ducked, and Bravo ran into Hart. Steamboat climbed to the top turnbuckle and connected with a flying body press for the win.

Winner: Ricky Steamboat. C

Demolition vs. The Brooklyn Brawler and Virgil

Demolition made quick work of their opponents. The end came when Virgil was the victim of a Decapitation Elbow. Somewhere in the arena The Million Dollar Man is furious.

Winners: Demolition. C+

Hulk Hogan vs. Zeus Video Recap

Exactly what the title says. Recaps of "No Holds Barred" and Summerslam are shown.

Exclusive For UK: UK Rampage Tour Control Desk

Lord Alfred Hayes: The WWF returns to the United Kingdom, when WWF presents UK Rampage Tour '89!!!!! Already signed for this great card is a Summerslam rematch!!!! That's right, Hulk Hogan and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake will take on "Macho King" Randy Savage and Zeus!!!! This question will remain: will Hulk Hogan still be champion??? That's not all, as The Ultimate Warrior will defend his Intercontinental Champion against Mr. Perfect!!!!! Let's hear from the current champion.

The Ultimate Warrior: PHSSSNNNNFFFAAA!!!!!......Mr. Per....fect!!!! You think that with all my powers fusing thru my veins that I am not perfect!!!! Am I not.........Per.....fect??? You see when you grow up getting your eyes raked thru the coals of a place called parts unknown then you can not fathom the depths that I have gone thru just so I too can be called per.......fect.

Rating: A-

Koko B. Ware vs. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

This match was surprising back and forth, until Koko landed awkwardly on his leg following a dropkick. The veteran, Valentine worked over Koko's leg the rest of the match, and picked up a victory after putting on the figure four leglock.

* The dark matches for Primetime and Challenge were as follows: Akeem d. Hercules and Rick Martel d. Barry Horowitz

* The WWF have come to terms with the following: Barry Windham, Al Perez, Black Jack Mulligan, Chris Youngblood, and Billy Joe Travis. All were signed to written deals, with Mulligan getting a job as a road agent. Expect Chris Youngblood to be going under a mask when he debuts.

* The NWA have signed promising youngster Steve Austin to an appearance deal.

* NWA: WCW Fall Brawl Results

The Dynamic Dudes d. The SST

Flyin' Brian d. The Dragonmaster

The Freebirds d. The Steiners to retain the NWA Tag Team Titles

Dick Slater d. Tommy Rich

"Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert d. Rip Morgan

Mike Rotunda d. The Iron Shiek

Lex Luger d. Steve Williams to retain the NWA US Title

Kevin Sullivan d. Scott Hall

Terry Funk d. Sting

"Cowboy" Bob Orton d. Hawk

Ric Flair d. Sid Vicious to retain the NWA Heavyweight Title

* NWA Worldwide Results:

The Dragonmaster and Mark Callous d. Steve Austin and Flyin' Brian

Johnny Ace d. Wild Bill Irwin

Dan Spivey d. Jimmy Garvin

Steve Williams d. Samu

Ill be reading this for sure, nice work matey :thumbs up:

Also if you want any ppv posters or graphics doing just PM me

Thanks for an awesome mod.

WWF Primetime Preview

* As a result of the events surrounding last weeks match between "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Bad News Brown, the rematch has been set for Primetime!!!!

* Less than a week before he gets a shot at the WWF Heavyweight Championship, Zeus will have to square off against the champs best friend!!! Zeus will take on Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, only on Primetime!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

WWF: Primetime Results

Glendale Arena (Southwest)

Attendance: 15,000 (SELLOUT)

Gorilla Monsoon: With Saturday's Main Event only six days away, WWF Primetime is sure to blow to roof of this arena!!! Hello, I am Gorilla Monsoon and with me as always is Jesse Ventura.

Jesse Ventura: In six days Hulkamania will cease to exist. Zeus will kill Hulkamania!!! But tonight, Zeus will kill the biggest disciple of Hulkamania, in that nut job Brutus Beefcake.

Monsoon: That remains to be seen, Jesse. Let's get to the action!!!!!

The Red Rooster vs. Earthquake w/ Jimmy Hart

Despite being a well rounded veteran, The Red Rooster has been slipping into jobber category. Rooster got a modicum of offense in, but the universal story of the match was the dominance of Earthquake, who won with an Earthquake Splash.

Winner: C-

Zeus Promo

Sean Mooney is backstage with Zeus, The Macho King, and Queen Sherri.

Zeus:Hulk Hogan, tonight I will destroy you. Hulk Hogan, tonight I will haunt you. Hulk Hogan, tonight I will rip your soul out of your body!!!!!!! Brutus Beefcake, tonight you are Hulk Hogan!!!!

Sean Mooney: Well, conspicuous by his absence is Hulk Hogan. Now, should the Champion not get to the arena in time, it could spell disaster for Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.

Macho King: Disaster, Sean Mooney?!?!? A disaster would be the meek getting led to slaughter!!! A disaster would be watching the lion devour the lamb. Brutus Beefcake is strutting and cutting right into the eyes of a disaster!!!!!!

Queen Sherri: Oh yeah!!!! Hulk Hogan I hope you are enjoying your limo ride to nowhere!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sean Mooney: A limo ride?!?!? What do you know, Sensational Sherri??

Queen Sherri: Weeeeeellll...... Let's just say that my power runs deep. When I need a limo driver to drive someone in the complete opposite direction......I GET IT!!!!!

Macho King: DIG IT!!!!!!

A Brawl Ensues

The Macho King, Zeus, and Sherri leave the interview area. Sean Mooney is in the process of wrapping up the segment when Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Bad News Brown brawl onto the set. Mooney screams for security as Duggan and Brown trade punches. Eventually security breaks up the melee.

Rating: D+

The Young Stallions vs. The Fabulous Rougeau's w/ Jimmy Hart

Jim Powers and Paul Roma, despite their position on the roster, were able to get a decent amount of offense in. Powers was able to deliver a crisp standing dropkick to Raymond, and Roma was able to show off some nice looking arm drags. However, Roma missed with a Flying Crossbody, and quickly tapped out after Jacques got him in a Camel Clutch.

Winners: The Fabulous Rougeau's. C

UK Exclusive: WWF UK Rampage Control Desk

Lord Alfred Hayes runs down the current UK Rampage card:

Summerslam Rematch: Hulk Hogan and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake vs. The Macho King Randy Savage and Zeus w/ Queen Sherri

WWF Intercontinental Championship: The Ultimate Warrior © vs. Mr. Perfect

JUST ADDED: Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. The Big Bossman w/ Slick

JUST ADDED: The Bushwhackers vs. The Fabulous Rougeau's w/ Jimmy Hart

JUST ADDED: Ricky Steamboat & Demolition vs. Dino Bravo & The Brain Busters w/ Jimmy Hart and Bobby Heenan

Lord Alfred Hayes: Let's hear from the man who is challenging The Ultimate Warrior for the Intercontinental Title, Mr. Perfect!!!!!!!!

Mr. Perfect: Being that I am absolutely perfect, I couldn't think of a WORSE place to capture my first title, than in England. England is so UN PERFECT, it nearly make me sick to my stomach anytime I come close to that country. BUT, at UK Rampage, I will bring a little class and sophistication to that country. Ultimate Warrior, you are going to be nothing but a footnote in my professional history. Who did Mr. Perfect beat for the WWF Intercontinental Championship? The Ultimate Warrior. Oh, what a perfect champion I will make........

Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Bad News Brown

Much as you would expect, this was not a scientific display, as both men continued to brawl around ringside before the ref could start the match. Duggan and Brown began to brawl inside the ring, where Brown was able to get the advantage. Brown had Duggan tied up in the turnbuckles and was connecting with some viscous hay makers. The ref tried to intervene, but Bad News Brown shoved the ref aside, causing a DQ. As Brown was arguing with the ref, Duggan grabbed his 2 x 4 and smashed it over Brown's back.

Winner: Hacksaw Jim Duggan via DQ. C-

Saturday Night's Main Event Control Desk:

Mean Gene welcomes us, and runs down the SNME card.

WWF Heavyweight Championship: Hulk Hogan © vs. Zeus w/ Macho King

WWF Tag Team Championship: The Brain Busters © w/ Bobby Heenan vs. The Hart Foundation

Strikeforce Explodes: Tito Santana vs. "The Model" Rick Martel

JUST ADDED: Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. Akeem w/ Slick

JUST ADDED: Ronnie Garvin & Demolition vs. Greg Valentine & The Fabulous Rougeau's w/ Jimmy Hart

JUST ADDED: "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka vs. Mr. Perfect

JUST ADDED: The Rockers vs. The Powers Of Pain w/ Mr. Fuji

We see a Hulk Hogan workout video.

Rating: A

Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake vs. Zeus w/ The Macho King and Queen Sherri

Beefcake opened the match by using his quickness advantage and nearly getting Zeus off his feet. Beefcake bounced off the ropes, but Savage tripped him up. From there, the match was over. Zeus blindsided Beefcake and connected with a Double Arm Chokeslam for the pinfall. However, after the match Zeus continued to choke out Beefcake. The ref tried to reason with Zeus, who ignored the ref's pleas and continued to choke the life out of Beefcake. The ref overturned his decision and ended up DQing Zeus, who finally let go of the choke and was about to obliterate the referee. The Macho King ran in, and calmed Zeus down. He instructed the monster to deliver three more Double Arm Chokeslams. Savage then ascended to the top turnbuckle and connected with three straight Elbow Drops. Finally, the destructive force left the ring, and the shown ended with visuals of Beefcake spitting up blood.

Winner: Brutus Beefcake via DQ. C-

WWF Wrestling Challenge Preview

With WWF Saturday's Night Main Event jsut hours away, tune into Wrestling Challenge to see all the late breaking news, as well as see some bone-crunching action.

Last week, The Million Dollar Man put his bodygaurd, Virgil, in a tag match against Demolition. Upset by his performance, The Million Dollar Man has demanded a singles match against Smash. The Million Dollar Man promises to take Virgil to school, as he shows his underling how to get the job done.

In a match that is sure to be brutal, "Rugged" Ronnie Garvin goes one-on-one with Haku.

WWF: Wrestling Challenge Results

Gorilla Monsoon: Hello, and welcome to Wrestling Challenge!!! Later on tonight we will present Saturday Nights Main Event!!!!! But, that is later on, right now, we got The Million Dollar Man versus Smash!!!!!!

Bobby Heenan: Pfffh. No dissrespect to Mr. Dibiase, but tonight is all about two words.......NEW......CHAMPION!!!!!

Monsoon: You mean when the Hart Foundation takes the tag titles from your Busters????

Heenan: Hah! Normally, I would knock your teeth out Monsoon. But, I am in too good of mood!!! NOT ONLY, will my Brain Busters retain, but tonight Hulkamania will DIE!!!!! I have been waiting for this day for along time. Hogan, tonight we will all be witnessed to the AGE OF ZEUS!!!!!!!!

Monsoon: Bobby, you are so full of it. Besides, shouldn't you be taking care of your guy, Haku??? He does have a match this week, you know.

Heenan: Monsoon, don't you EVER inssinuate that I am not doing my job. As a matter of fact, don't worry about Haku. I have everything under control.

Monsoon: We'll see about that.

Rugged Ronnie Garvin vs. Haku

Both mens stlyes blended very well during this exciting ten minute match. The end came while Garvin had Haku down. During the middle of The Garvin Stomp, Greg Valentine and Jimmy Hart make their way down to ringside. This caused Garvin to become distracted, and when he turned right into a Savat Kick from Haku for the win.

Winner: Haku B-

UK Rampage Control Desk:

Lord Alfred Hayes: We are almost a week away from the Rampage Tour invading England!!!! We have some breaking news concerning the main event. After the vicious assault by Zeus and Macho King, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake has been ruled medically ineligible to compete in the main event!!!! Due to this, WWF President Jack Tunney has ruled that Hulk Hogan can name a replacement partner for UK Rampage!!!!!!!!

Hayes goes over the UK Rampage Tour matches:

Summerslam Rematch: Hulk Hogan and ???? vs. The Macho King and Zeus w/ Queen Sherri

Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. The Big Bossman w/ Slick

The Bushwhackers vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus w/ Jimmy Hart

Ricky Steamboat & Demolition vs. Dino Bravo & The Brain Buster

JUST ADDED: Rugged Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

JUST ADDED: Hercules vs. Haku w/ Bobby Heenan

Lord Alfred Hayes: Now, let's hear from the Champion, Hulk Hogan!!!! Maybe, he will shed some light on who his partner will be.

Hulk Hogan: Well you know something, Hulkamaniacs, every once in awhile you are faced with unsurmounatable odds. And, it seemed like ever since last Monday, I have been faced with unthinkable odds. I will go in to Saturday Nights Main Event the WWF Champion, and for the first time doubt has crept into my mind. I might not be champion come the Rampage Tour. It was going to be a Summerslam rematch, but now it seems like it wont. Zeus and Randy Savage, you have seen fit to take out my brother Bruti. Bruti will survive, but it left me without a partner. It takes a special kind of person to volunteer to be in this match. It takes a strong man. It takes an opinoinated man. It takes a COMMON man!!!!!!!!

Dusty Rhodes:That's right. Didn't you know?? The American Dream is a huge Hulkamaniac. It is my pleasure to step into Beefcake's shoes. Randy Savage, babydaddy, what is wrong with you??? You parade around here like you are some kind of king. You aint royalty, and I am here to show you that it's the common person that makes this world tick. Not some guy claiming to be a king or a queen or whatever you are. So.......

Hulk Hogan and Dusty Rhodes: Whatcha goin do when the power of Hulkamania and The American Dream runs over you!!!!!

Twin Towers Send A Message

Jake "The Snake" Roberts is about to be interviewed by Sean Mooney.

Sean Mooney: Snake, as of late The Big Boss Man has been telling everyone that he knows all your secrets that you have be trying to hide. Jake, do you have any secrets that you are trying to hide??

Jake Roberts: Sean Mooney, I like most mere mortals have my share of secrets. But, let me ask you a.......

Slick:Jake....Jake....JAKE..... Can you feel that?? Can you feel your world come crumbling down?? Because very soon, Jake Roberts, everyone will know what goes on in Stone Mountain!!!!

Jake grabs Slick, and delivers a short arm clothesline. Jake is calling for the DDT, but the Twin Towers make the save. Bossman delivers a sidelsam, followed by Akeem connecting with a 747 Splash.

Rating: D+

Tito Santana vs. Billy Joe Travis

Travis, who was making his WWF debut by way of Memphis, attacked Santana before the opening bell. However, Travis' ****iness was his downfall, as he allowed Santana to make his comeback that was capped off by a Flying Forearm for the win.

Winner: Tito Santana C

Arrogance

After his match, Tito Santana was blindsided by Rick Martel. Martel applied the Boston Crab before security could pull him off. Medical personal checked up on Santana as Monsoon wondered aloud if Santana could compete tonight at SNME.

Rating: C+

Demolishing Prepartions

Demolition is shown backstage. Ax is helping Smash prepare for his match against the Million Dollar Man.

Ax: Dibiase say that everyone has a price. Well, what's your price, Smash??

Smash:Pain, torment, and anguish!!!!!

Rating: C+

Ricky Steamboat vs. The Salamander w/ Mr. Fuji

The Salamander was billed from Brazil, and was costumed in an all green singlet with matching mask. In actuallaity, the Salamander is Chris Youngblood. Steamboat fought out of a Claw, which appeared to be the Salamander's finisher. Steamboat connected with a Flying Cross Body for the win.

Winner: Ricky Steamboat C+

SNME Control Desk:

Mean Gene goes over the card for SNME that will be taking place later on tonight:

WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan © vs. Zeus w/ The Macho King

WWF Tag Championship: The Brainbusters © w/ Bobby Heenan vs. The Hart Foundation

Strikeforce Explodes: Tito Santana vs. Rick "The Model" Martel

Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. Akeem w/ Slick

Rugged Ronnie Garvin & Demolition vs. Greg Valentine & The Fabulous Rougeau's w/ Jimmy Hart

"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka vs. Mr. Perfect

The Rockers vs. The Powers Of Pain

Mean Gene: There is one man who, although a champion, does not have a match tonight. And, he isn't too thrilled about it. Let's hear from The Ultimate Warrior!!!!!

Warrior:Tonight the immortals of our time put their sould on the line in the ultimate type of battle. Tonight there is on immortal who stands in the darkest places of Parts Uknown and is overlooked. This Warrior is warning all who doubt me, that I will be at Saturday Nights Main Event. I will be the soultaker at the edge of night.......YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.....EEEEEEENNNNNOOOOFFFFFFPPPPPHHHH!!!!!!!!

Smash w/ Ax vs. The Million Dollar Man w/ Virgil

Before the match, the referee exjects both Ax and Virgil from ringside. Smash was in control for most of the match, but everytime he got some offense in, Dibiase would roll out to ringside. Eventually, Smash got Dibiase on the turnbuckle. As Smash was raining down right hooks, Dibiase hooks Smash's legs and slams him down. Dibiase goes for the pinfall, and places his feet on the ropes for extra leverage.

Winner: The Million Dollar Man. B

I felt the need to toss in a prediction for SNME.

WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan © vs. Zeus w/ The Macho King

Hogan gets the win and the Macho King attacks him afterward?

WWF Tag Championship: The Brainbusters © w/ Bobby Heenan vs. The Hart Foundation

Unless they're going to the NWA, the Brainbusters retain.

Strikeforce Explodes: Tito Santana vs. Rick "The Model" Martel

Because he's a model. Look, it even says so on his button.

By DQ when the Big Boss Man attacks but in comes the snake!

Rugged Ronnie Garvin & Demolition vs. Greg Valentine & The Fabulous Rougeau's w/ Jimmy Hart

The Mouth of the South interferes for the win.

Because he's Perfect.

A win for one of the top high flying tag teams back in the day. Speed over Power in this one.

WWF SNME PREVIEW:

WWF Heavyweight Championship:

Hulk Hogan © vs. Zeus w/ The Macho King and Queen Sherri

WWF Tag Team Championship:

The Brainbusters © w/ Bobby Heenan vs. The Hart Foundation

Strikeforce Explodes:

Tito Santana vs. Rick "The Model" Martell

*** 2 points for every correct outcome

*** winner will get to rename the next jobber I sign

Really enjoying this one! It brings me back to my youth. Only thing I hope for is a Paul Roma heel turn and the formation of the greatest tag team ever: Power and Glory!

Thank you. I was always a Power And Glory mark, so you never know where I might go with that....

http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/916/966/51/TD4RgSsTBna3K0n.jpg

Gorilla Monsoon: Hello, and welcome to the Saturday night tradition. Welcome to Saturday Night's Main Event!!!!! With me as always is Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

Jesse Ventura: That's right Gino. The stars of SNL have taken a day off, and tonight on primetime television we get to see the crowning of a new champion, Zeus!!!!!

Monsoon: Hulk Hogan does have a tough challenge tonight, but I have to believe that Hulkamania will prevail tonight.

Ventura: Remember what happened to Brutus Chumpcake??

Monsoon: It's Beefcake, Jesse. And, yes, the whole world is aware of what Zeus and Macho King did. Currently, Beefcake is back home in California, but his outlook is good.

Ventura:Pfff....His outlook is good.....I here he is going to RETIRE! Ha! Speaking of back home, I'd like to say hi to Terry, Tyrell, and Jake.

Monsoon: Get serious, Jesse!! Tonight we will also see former parnters collide as Tito Santana collides with Rick Martel. We haven't see much of Martel in recent weeks, because of Martel's jet-setting lifestyle. That all changed when the self proclaimed Model turned up earlier today on Wrestling Challenge. Doctors have advised Tito Santana to not wrestle tonight due to an injured back, but Santana has refused, and he will compete right now!!!!

Ventura: That just proves who the brains were in Strikeforce. A smart man doesn't wrestle injured. Tonight, Martel is going to expose that weakness and Santana will be back at his parents Taco Stand selling Burritos.

Tito Santa vs. "The Model" Rick Martel

Martel started the match off by wanting to shake his former partners hand. Santana looked like he was going to fall into Martel's trap, but at the last second, Santana connected with a stiff punch to Martel's face. Martel ran to the corner, and complained that he got punched in his face and that isn't fair for a model.

Martel and Santana locked up, and despite Martel's pleas of his hair being pulled, Santana backed him up into the turnbuckles. Referee Danny Davis went to get a clean break, and as he was backing Santana up, Martel raked Tito's eyes. Tito backed up, rubbing his sore eyes. Martel charged Tito, and Football Tackled Tito ringht into the turnbuckle. Santana crumpled in agony as piercing pains rang down his back.

Martel began to drop knee after knee onto Tito's lower back, before Tito could grab the ropes. Martel whipped Tito into the turnbuckle, and began mocking Santana. Martel and Santana began trading stiff haymakers at a rapid pace. Martel and Santana rolled out to the floor while trading shots. Martel went to whip Santana into the steel steps, but Tito reversed it. Martel took a couple steps before he stopped short on the steps. Martel turned right into Santana charging with a clothesline, but he ducked at the last second. Santana turned quickly back around and charged Martel, who connected with a back body drop onto the floor.

Martel quickly slid into the ring, then back outside, to restart to ten count. Martel picked Santana up and charged him back first onto the steel turnbuckle on the outside. Martel slid Santana back into the ring, then began to mock some fans at ringside. Martel slid back into the ring and into an inside cradle from Santana. 1...2... but Martel kicked out,

Santana connected with a couple of armdrags, but was in obvivous pain. Despite the pain, Santana fought on, and had Martel set up for the Flying Forearm. However, the focused Martel moved out of the way, and Santana crashed down hard on the mat. Martel applied the Boston Crab, as Santana screamed in agony. Despite Martel's demands that he quit, Santana was able to grab the bottom rope. Martel broke the hold, and waited for the perfect spot, and charged Santana crushing his knee into Tito's back. Santana crashed to the outside, and hollered in extreme agony.

Martel was pranching around the ring, as Tito struggled to get into the ring. Santana managed to get in the ring, but because of his back injury, wasn't focused. Santana staggered to get to his feet, but turned right into a Flying Forearm from Martel, for the win. Martel looked pleased that he was able to use his former partners move against him.

WINNER: "The Model" Rick Martel. B-

History of Hogan vs. Zeus

We see a 5 minute music video featuring Bon Jovi, that highlights the events that have brought us here tonight.

Overall: B-

Bret Gets Double Teamed

We see Bret Hart backstage. He is reading a monogrammed note, with a visible gold encrusted "TD" on the bottom corner. Bret seems to be contemplating the contents of the note, when from behind The Brainbusters attack. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard double team Hart for a minute before Jim Niedhart makes the save. Niedhart chases the Brainbusters off, and turns back to his teammate.

The Anvil: You alright buddy??

Bret Hart: I'll live.

Jim Niedhart begins to help Bret Hart up, when he notices the note.

Anvil: What's that??

Bret Hart: It's nothing........Don't worry about.

The scene ends with The Hart Foundation walking past the camera, with Bret Hart stuffing the note in his pocket.

Overall: C+

The Rockers vs. The Powers Of Pain w/ Mr. Fuji

Shawn Micheals and The Warlord start the match off, with The Warlord calling for a test of strentgh. Micheals cautiously goes to hook up, and The Warlord attempts a quick kick. However, Micheals catches his foot and plays to the crowd. Micheals spins The Warlord around and connects with a drop toe hold. Micheals wrenches The Warlord's arm and tags in Marty Jannetty, who climbs to the top turnbuckle. Jannetty jumps down with an elbow to Warlord's exposed elbow. Jannetty and Micheals quickly grab both of Warlord's hands, and spin around and connect with a double savat kick.

Jannetty attempts to whip Warlord into the ropes, but he reverses it. Jannetty bounces off of the ropes and ducks a clothesline attempt by The Warlord. Jannetty bounces off the opposite ropes, and makes the blind tag to Micheals. Jannetty slides under Warlord's legs, and confused, Warlord turned right into a dropkick by Micheals. Shawn makes a quick pin attempt, but Warlord kicks out.

Micheals begins bouncing off the ropes, and frustrating The Warlord with his quickness. However, The Warlord would laugh last, after he connected with a Bicycle Kick to Micheals' temple. Warlord stumbles over and tags in The Barbarian. The Barbarian climbs to the top turnbuckle and connects with a Flying Clothesline. The Barbarian makes the cover. 1...2..., but Jannetty breaks up the pin.

As referee Joey Marrella is admoshing Jannetty, The Powers Of Pain begin to double team Micheals. Barbarian and Warlord connect with a Double Chokeslam. The Warlord picks Micheals up in a suplex, and keeps Micheals upside down for a good minute before dropping him hard on the mat. The Warlord attempts to get Micheals in a Full Nelson, but Micheals slid to his back and kicked The Warlord on the chin. Micheals used this brief break to make the tag to Jannetty.

Jannetty stormed the ring and connected with a Flying Headscissors on The Warlord, then he dropkicked The Barbarian to the floor. Mr. Fuji threw his cane to The Warlord, who cranked it over Jannetty's head for the disqualification. The Powers Of Pain celebrate by throwing Micheals to the outside, and claim that they should be WWF Tag Team Champions.

WINNERS: The Rockers by DQ. B-

Rugged Ronnie Garvin & Demolition vs. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine & The Fabulous Rougeau's w/ Jimmy Hart

Smash and Raymond start the match off with a hookup. Smash throws Raymond down hard, and Rougeau complains of a hair pull. Raymond bounces off the ropes and attempts a shoulder tackle, however Smash doesn't budge. Raymond bounces hard on the mat, and quickly tags in Valentine. Valentine starts to talk trash, and Ronnie Garvin asks to get tagged in. Garvin enters the ring, and begins to have a chopping contest with Valentine.

With his chest blistering, Valentine rakes Garvin's eyes, then chopblocks his opponent. Valentine tags in Jacques, and the Rougeau begins to hammer down on Garvin's knee. Jacques spits at Ax, who charges into the ring. Referee Jimmy Korderas begins to yell at Ax, as Garvin is getting triple teamed. Greg Valentine is now the legal man, and takes pleasure in stalking Garvin. Valentine coyly waits for Garvin to get to his feet, then chop blocks Garvin.

The confident Valentine attempts a Figure Four Leglock, but Garvin rolled Valentine up for the pin. 1...2... but The Rougeau's broke the pin up. Garvin, struggling to make the tag, once again gets chop blocked by Valentine. Valentine attempts a Figure Four, but Garvin kicks Valentine off. Valentine crashes into his corner, and tags in Jacques. Garvin struggles, but finally tags in Ax.

Ax charges Jacques with an Ax Handle. Jimmy Hart jumps up on the apron, but Ax throws Raymond into his manager and they crash hard to the floor. Valentine attempts to blindside Ax, but Garvin cuts him off and they fall to the floor. Ax picks Jacques up and Smash crashes down with a Decaptiation Elbow for the win.

WINNERS: Ronnie Garvin & Demolition. C+

UK Exclusive: WWF UK Rampage Report

Lord Alfred Hayes runs down the card:

Summerslam Rematch: Hulk Hogan and Dusty Rhodes vs. Macho King and Zeus w/ Queen Sherri

The Bushwhackers vs. The Fabulous Rougeaus w/ Jimmy Hart

Ricky Steamboat & Demolition vs. Dino Bravo & The Brainbusters w/ Jimmy Hart and Bobby Heenan

Rugged Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

Hercules vs. Haku w/ Bobby Heenan

Lord Alfred Hayes: Let's hear from the evil triad of The Macho King, Zeus, and Queen Sherri!!!

Macho King: Dusty Rhodes, you are nothing more than a fat joke. You have crossed a very violent line when you accepted Hulk Hogan's plea. Dusty Rhodes....The American Dream....Well, you are going to take that American dream over to the United Kingdom. And that is where the dream will turn into a royal nightmare.....Ohhhhh yeah!!!!!

Zeus: Hulk Hogan if you survive Saturday Night's Main Event, I will go to England and behead you myself!!!!!

Queen Sherri: Aaaahahhhhaaaahhaahaha!!!!!

Overall: A

Wayne's World Skit

Garth: Woah, Wayne. So, tonight I thought we had to work, and come to find out we have to night off!!!! Party Time!!!

Wayne: Excellent!!! And, I totally got hit on by some Queen chick.

Garth: Shwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!

Wayne: Yeah, she tota......

The Ultimate Warrior storms the set, as Mike Myers and Dana Carvey scramble away.

The Ultimate Warrior: Ahhhhh!!!! I am a GOD that has been gifted to you by the powers of Parts Unknown!!!! Yet the corruption of the TITANS of the corporation runs deep. it is this corruption that has caused me to be a vanashing idol, while they televise things that they don't even consider GODLY!!!!!!!!!! I told you I would appear tonight, and it is not in vein. I issue a challenge for my title. Is there any mortals out thier that dares to challenge this GOD!!!!!!!!!

Overall: B

The Brother Love Show: "Ravashing" Rick Rude

Brother Love: Hello brothers and sisters, I LOVE YOU!!!!! Now tonight is all about change. It's a changing of the guard because Zeus is going to destroy Brother Hogan. Tonight is a rebirth for the WWF, I can feel it in the power of God!!!! But, tonight is not all joyous celebrations. No, tonight one of the brightest lights in the WWF will be put to rest. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you "Ravashing" Rick Rude!!!!!

Rick Rude: Thank you very much, Brother Love. Now the reason I have asked for this time is very simple. You see, I have heard the rumors going around. People are saying that ever since Summerslam that I have been in a deep depression because I lost to that joke Ultimate Warrior. I am here to tell you that these rumors are FALSE. You see, instead of being in a depression, I have been enlightened. I have come to the undeniable truth that I don’t need the wrestling buisness. I don’t need you fans, I don’t need the hassle of having to deal with a jacked up pyscho clown. I mean, look at my body, look at my face. I have wasted the past eight years of my life giving to a buisness that doesn’t give back. I SHOULD be the WWF Intercontinental Champion. But, I am not. I SHOULD have marketing campaigns centered solely around ME!!! But, I don’t. So, I am taking my ball, and leaving this game. You will NEVER see me in a wrestling ring again. So, for all the ladies out their, get your cameras out, because if you ever want to see Rick Rude again, get in line and buy a movie ticket. I am going to HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!

OVERALL: A

”Superfly” Jimmy Snuka vs. Mr. Perfect

Perfect and Snuka hook up in the center of the ring. Perfect, pulling on Snauka’s hair, backs him up into the turnbuckle and delivers some stiff chops. Snuka catches one attempt and turns Perfect around, and starts to deliver some stiff chops on Perfect. Wanting to get some seperation, Perfect slides to the outside, but Snuka is hot on his trail. Perfect slides back into the ring and starts to kick at Snuka when he enters the ring. Perfect applies an Abdominal Stretch. As referee Earl Hebner is checking on Snuka, Perfect is grabbing ahold of the ropes. Finally, the ref sees Perfect cheating, and kicks Perfect’s hand of the ropes, and Snukla hiptosses Perfect.

Snuka charges Perfect and connects with a Flying Headbutt. Snuka covers Perfect. 1...2...but Perfect kicks out. Snuka whips Perfect into the ropes and delivers some Snuka Chops as Perfect runs past. Snuka whips Perfect into the turnbuckles. Snuka charges Perfect and attempts a shuolder block, but Perfect moves and Snuka crashes into the turnbuckle, shoulder first. Perfect turns Snuka around, but Snuka connects with a Double Leg Takedown. Snuka slingshots Perfect into the turnbuckle, and Perfect hits the top off the turnbuckle, head first. Perfect bumps perfectly into place for the Snuka Splash. Jimmy climbs to the top turnbuckle, gets in posistion and.......SPLAT!!!!! Snuka hits hard on the mat, and Perfect quickly connects with a Perfectplex for the win.

WINNER: Mr. Perfect. C+

Jake “The Snake” Roberts vs. Akeem w/ Slick and The Big Bossman

Slick walks to the ring with a Haliburton briefcase, which presumably contains proof of Jake Roberts “secret”. Bossman distracts Jake before the bell, which allows Akeem to connect with a 747 Splash into the turnbuckle. Akeem connects with three straight bodyslams, then throws Jake outside to the floor. Akeem distract referee, Joey Marella, as Bossman attacks Jake on the outside. Bossman connects with a Spinebuster on Roberts, then slides his limp body back in the ring. Akeem toys with Jakes, and then whips him into the turnbuckle. Akeem takes off and attempts another 747 Splash, but Jake moves and Akeem crashes into the turnbuckles.

Jake rolls Akeem up. 1...2... but Akeem kicks out. Jake connects with two straight Short Arm Clotheslines, and call for the DDT. Jake gets Akeem in posistion but Akeem powers out and back body drops Jake on the mat. Akeem gets Jake in a Bearhug. Jake is struggling to get air in his constricted body. Jake looks like he is out, and the ref picks his hand up and it drops, for a one. Again, Jake’s hand falls, for a two count. However, Jake draws strength from the audience and comes back to life. Jake claps his hands over Akeem’s ears, and Akeem breaks the hold.

Jake bounces off the ropes and barrells into Akeem, causing Akeem to stagger around the ring. Jake hits him again, and Akeem is almost off his feet. Jakes bounces off the ropes, and this time when he hits Akeem, he crashes to the mat. Big Bossman jumps up on the apron, and distracts the ref. Slick slides in the briefcase and jumps up on the opposite side of the ring. Jake sees Slick on the apron and punches him off. Jake turns around to Akeem swinging the briefcase towards his head. Jake ducks. Akeem follows through and swings again. However, this time, Jake dropkicks the briefcase into Akeem’s face. Akeem rolls out to the floor. The ref counts Akeem out. Jake grabs Damien and chases Bossman and Slick to the back, as Akeem was still laying unconscious on the floor. Jake stalks back to Akeem, who is waking up. Akeem sees the snake and runs away throigh the audience.

WINNER: Jake Roberts. C+

Demolition Promo

Ax: Tonight the WWF Tag Team Championships will be on the line. Brainbusters....Hart Foundation, it doesn’t matter who wins tonight because Demolition will rise up to the top and reclaim OUR titles!!!!!

Smash: That’s right Ax, you see, Demolition is most destruc.......

The Million Dollar Man and Virgil interupt the promo.

Million Dollar Man: Wuhahahaha!!!!! You know something Demolition, two weeks ago I gave my bodyguard, Virgil, the chance to prove himself. I put him in a tag match against you two, and while you guys did come out on top, I proved this morning that I can out wrestle Smash.

Dibiase turns to Ax.

Million Dollar Man: And, I know I can beat you, fatty. But, being as I am FILTHY WEALTHY, I get what I want, when I want!!!! And right now, I want the WWF Tag Team Championships!!!! Now, you two neanderthals think you are the most destructive team in the WWF?? We will see about that. I am out scouting prospects that I can be proud to be called my partner the next few weeks. How about, next month at the next Saturday Night’s Main Event we make a match. Demolition vs. The Million Dollar Man and his Million Dollar Partner!!!!!

Ax: You’re on moneybags!!!!!

OVERALL: B-

WWF Tag Team Championship: The Brainbusters © w/ Bobby Heenan vs. The Hart Foundation[/center]

Bret Hart, who was looking distracted throughout the match, started out the match with Tully Blanchard. Blanchard raked Hart’s eyes and connected with a go behind double leg takedown. Tully jumped through and applied a headlock. Blachard and Hart stood up and Hart shot Blanchard into the ropes, and connected with a drop toe hold. Both men stood up, and Hart connected with a Backslide for a pin attempt. 1...2.... but Arn Anderson broke up the attempt. Niedhart charged in the ring and connected with a clothesline, that shot Anderson to the outside. Hart threw Blanchard to the outside, and the Brainbusters tried to regroup on the outside. Niedhart picked Hart up in a Gorilla Press posistion and ran to the edge of the ring, and threw Hart on top of The Brainbusters.

Blanchard slid back in, and made the tag to Arn Anderson. Arn and Bret were about to hook up, but Arn stopped short and demanded that Jim Niedhart be tagged in. Niedhart comes in, and both men hook up. Anvil easily Scoop Slams Anderson. Niedhart whips Arn into the ropes, where he made the blind tag to Tully. Niedhart connects with a Back Body Drop on Anderson, however he didn’t see the tag, and Tully runs in a chop blocks the Anvil’s leg. Tully begins to work over Anvil’s leg, and applies a Trailer Hitch. Anvil, in agony, bravely fought for posistioning and was able to grab the ropes to break up the hold. As Anvil is writhing in agony, Tully spits at Hart. Bret charged the ring, but referee Tim White stops him. This causes Anvil to have his injured leg worked over by both Brainbusters. Arn slaps his hands in the air, signifying that a tag was made.

Arn whips Niedhart into the turnbuckle, but Anvil limps into them. Anvil is holding his injured knee as Anderson slowly stalks him. Anderson runs in, and Anvil moves and slams Anderson’s head into the turnbuckle. Niedhart, with the help of the hot crowd, is limping towards Bret Hart. Just as Anvil is about to make the tag, Bobby Heenan jumps up on the apron. Bret makes the tag, and storms the ring and connects with a Flying Body Press to Arn. However, the ref didn’t see the tag, and forces Anvil back into the ring. Arn quickly chop blocks Anvil’s leg, and Jim falls in agony. Arn tags in Tully. Tully quickly applies the Figure Four Leg Lock.

Anvil is struggling to get to the ropes, as his leg feels like it’s about to break. Anvil somehow turns the hold over, and for a few seconds Tully screams in agony. Tully quickly finds the ropes and the ref breaks the hold up. Tully charges Anvil, but Anvil connects with a clothesline. Anvil picks Blanchard up and connects with a Powerslam. Anvil, screaming in pain, is slowly making his way to Bret. Tully is dazed in the ring. Arn Anderson jumps off the apron and runs towards the Hart Foundation’s corner. Just as Anvil is about to make the tag, Anderson pulls Hart off the apron, causing Bret’s head to hit the outside of the ring. Anvil climbs up, and is pissed that Bret’s not there. Anvil turns into a kick to the gut by Blanchard. Tully connects with a Slingshot Suplex for the win. After the match Anvil annoyingly asks Bret Hart where he was for the tag.

WINNERS: The Brainbusters. B-

Rowdy Roddy Piper Calls In To The Telecast

Monsoon: Fans, we have a special guest calling into the show. From his home in Portland, Oregon we have the Rowdy One, Rowdy Roddy Piper!!!!!

Piper: How’s it hanging Gorilla??

Monsoon: It’s hanging, Hot Rod. So, why did you call in??

Piper: Weeelllll.... I was just sitting back in my cabin, here. I was watching the old boob tube, and I see Ricky Rude up there, saying that he is above the wrestling buisness. Ricky Rude, you don’t have to lie my friend. You are quitting the buisness because you are a COWARD. You aren’t leaving to go to Hollywood. Remember, numbnuts, I am also in Hollywood. I have an open ear in that town, and aint nobody mentioning Ricky Rude. You couldn’t beat The Warrior, so instead of being a man and owning up to defeat. You decide to cry like my newborn daughter and disrespect the buisness that puts food on your table. Ricky Rude, I may be a bit past my prime. I may be rusty. I may be crazy as hell. But, Ricky Rude, I am never too old to teach you some respect. But, wait, I would have to go to Hollywod to tell you that, right? Live from New York, I am Rowdy Roddy Piper, and I am signing off!!!! Good night, Vietnam!!!!!

Monsoon: Woah, anything can happen when your live on NBC!!!!!

OVERALL: B

WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan © vs. Zeus w/ Macho King and Queen Sherri

Hulk Hogan bounces off the ropes and charges into Zeus, but he doesn’t budge. Hogan does this four more time, with the same result. Zeus keeps mocking Hogan, telling him that he is indestructible. Hogan rakes Zeus’ eyes and begins to throw some haymakers, but Zeus no sells the offense. Hogan kicks Zeus in the gut and bodyslams Zeus, but he jumps right back up. Hogan, in bewilderment, asks the crowd what else he can do. Macho Man jumps on the apron and yells at Hogan. Hogan chases Macho around the floor, and Macho slides into the ring and under Zeus. Hogan follows him into the ring, but runs into a Double Handed Chokeslam. Zeus makes the cover. 1.....2.....but Hogan puts his foot on the ropes.

Zeus picks Hogan up and slams him hard to the mat. Zeus follows up with a Lariat, and makes the cover. 1.....2.... but Hogan kicks out. Macho King yells for a Chokeslam. Zeus connects with another Double Hand Chokeslam. Zeus then hits another. Then another. Zeus connects with seven straight Double Handed Chokeslam. Queen Sherri begins to celebrate, and is trying to get the title. Zeus covers Hogan for the pin. 1.........2...........

Hogan kicks out, and begins to Hulk Up. Zeus attempts to punch Hogan, but Hogan blocks it and points at Zeus. Hogan connects with three straight punches, then whips Zeus into the ropes. Hogan connects with a Big Boot and follows up with a Legdrop. Hogan makes the cover. 1.............2............ Macho King runs in and nails Hogan with the sceptor. Macho King and Zeus begin to dismantle Hogan as the ref calls for the bell. After a series of chokeslams and elbow drops, the three heels pose over Hogan’s fallen body with Macho King holding the WWF Championship. Dusty Rhodes runs down with a chair and chases the heels to the back as the show fades to black.

WINNER: Hulk Hogan. B

QUICK RESULTS:

* Dark Match: Ricky Steamboat d. Honky Tonk Man

* Rick Martel d. Tito Santana

* The Rockers d. The Powers Of Pain

* Ronnie Garvin and Demoliton d. Greg Valentine and The Fabulous Rougeau’s

* Mr. Perfect d. Jimmy Snuka

* Jake Roberts d. Akeem

* The Brainbusters d. The Hart Foundation

* Hulk Hogan d. Zeus

Because Angeldelayette was the only person who voted, he won. So, you sir get to rename and repackage Al Perez. The name change and gimmick change will go into effect in current game conditions (Week 4 Jan 1990).

* Sources are saying that minutes before WWF presented Saturday Night's Main Event, Randy Savage and Jesse Ventura were invovled in some sort of physical altercation.

* CMLL are raving about their recent signings of young luchadores Eddy Guerrero, Villano II, Too Cold Scorpio and La Parka to written deals.

* NWA: World Championship Wrestling Results:

Sting d. Rip Morgan to retain NWA TV Title

Ron Simmons d. The Great Muta

Hawk d. Junk Yard Dog

Terry Funk d. Stan Lane

WWF: UK Rampage Final Card

Summerslam Rematch: Hulk Hogan and Dusty Rhodes vs. The Macho King and Zeus w/ Queen Sherri

Ricky Steamboat and Demolition vs. Dino Bravo and The Brainbusters w/ Jimmy Hart and Bobby Heenan

Rugged Ronnie Garvin vs. Greg "The Hammer" Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart

Hercules vs. Haku w/ Bobby Heenan

The Bushwhackers vs. The Fabulous Rougeau's w/ Jimmy Hart

Archived