Whats up in your game?

i noticed we didnt have one of these in this thread so i thought id make one!

i recently began my FIRST EVER game as BCF. and ive had this game since the week it came out :p so i see this as a big deal.

well i just booked my first event with the main event being Stafford Alois defending his HW belt against Vic Timms.

whats up in your's?

4th year of RUF (Real Undisputed Fighting), everyone has lost their winning streaks, including the trifecta of undefeated champions from St. Petersburg Elite; Lubos Plasil, Aleksander Ivanov and Fiyero Lermontov. Heiji Endo and Julio Reguiro are currently pwning everyone. Heiko Pander is attempting to be the first man in the company to hold two titles, fighting his way up in the lightweight ranks whilst holding the Featherweight Title, and Foster is handicapped due to his inability to GnP in RUF and just gets his opponents down for no reason then loses the fight due to lack of offense.

I love my company.

4th year of RUF (Real Undisputed Fighting), everyone has lost their winning streaks, including the trifecta of undefeated champions from St. Petersburg Elite; Lubos Plasil, Aleksander Ivanov and Fiyero Lermontov. Heiji Endo and Julio Reguiro are currently pwning everyone. Heiko Pander is attempting to be the first man in the company to hold two titles, fighting his way up in the lightweight ranks whilst holding the Featherweight Title, and Foster is handicapped due to his inability to GnP in RUF and just gets his opponents down for no reason then loses the fight due to lack of offense.

I love my company.

ouch, Foster sounds pretty screwed over on that deal!

Got a ironic story about that actually. When Foster joined my company, he faced Fezzik and was beaten because he wasn't allowed to GnP. After a few wins a tournament was made to decide who the Heavyweight Challenger would be, he only accepted if GNP was allowed in the tournament. He won the first round, then got eliminated by Hassan Fezzik by... ground and pound.

I lol'd.

Got a ironic story about that actually. When Foster joined my company, he faced Fezzik and was beaten because he wasn't allowed to GnP. After a few wins a tournament was made to decide who the Heavyweight Challenger would be, he only accepted if GNP was allowed in the tournament. He won the first round, then got eliminated by Hassan Fezzik by... ground and pound.

I lol'd.

how would he not accept if there was no ground and pound? ive never had that happen to me.. :p

pete,

Or anybody for that matter, do you find BCF hard to play as. I have tried many times to play as them but I just can't get into that company.

i have a few key guys i hire for every game and i changed the rules a bit, 7 rounds for non-title and 11 rounds for title fights, im getting into it a bit, but not as much as i normally would

Just started a new game with the Pride Vs UFC data.I am going to be Pride in a what if scenario.My what if scenario is that instead of going into pro wrestling Brock Lesnar decided to do MMA and will debute Feb 2002.So now I just have to play through until then and see if he succeds.

Matthew Dean just beat Neil Napier for the GAMMA Middleweight Championship! In every game that I have played as GAMMA Neil has lost the title in his first few defences. So I was shocked to see Matt beat him.

I am not really disappointed about it as Matthew is much more popular. I just had never had Neil lose this quickly in any of my games.

Playing a UFC game on ToS. Just had my first show of 2011. Been pretty much as expected as far as matches until my last show. I needed someone to fight BJ Penn for the title and Joe Lauzon was my most popular guy on a winning streak who was available, so I was like ah what the hell. Lauzon submitted Penn in the 3rd Round! I couldn't believe it, so far Penn, St. Pierre and Silva had been running through everyone until this.

I think I'll move BJ up to Welterweight and see what he can do against some of those guys and than maybe make a BJ vs. GSP III is all goes well.

I also signed Fedor and Josh Barnett. I had to erase the Dana/Fedor relationship so I could sign Fedor. I just had Fedor beat Barnett and Brock beat Cain Velasquez so now it looks like it'll be Brock vs. Fedor when there healthy.

Playing with KDM FC, FINALLY - after about 15 previous games when he walked out as champ - got Sukarno to lose the belt before his contract was up, as Datuk made him tap out to the rear naked choke.

Most impressive star is newcomer Nina 'Liberty' Belle, 4-0 and now with the belt, having beaten Seka Mutsu, Emiri Fueki, Yuya Shimizu and Mizuki Watanabe. Match with Watanabe was awesome, as she exploded on her straight away to get a 10-8 first round, then win all the others 10-9.

I'm using XCC in my game. Its around July 2001. Philip Ziskie is 16-0 (XCC 8-0) and my Featherweight Champ. Unfortunately I now have to pay out $250,000 everytime he is in one of my events. :( And there's so far nobody good enough to beat him. :confused:

Manuel Silva (spelling? :confused:), is going strong in my Lightweight division 8-0 (XCC 8-0), though I haven't been wanting to make him Champ just yet. May make the Main Event for him becoming Champ in December.

Wow.

'Felix Mattherson Jr (5-0) beat Carlos da Guia (18-1) by submission in 2:39 of round 4 to retain the XCC Welterweight title (Fantastic)' - Friday Week 2, November 2001.

I certainly didn't see that coming. Carlos just signed for my organisation and this was his first match, I thought he'd dominate Felix who is quite a young fighter (25) who I signed when I was starting up a Welterweight division earlier in the year. Before he joined, his record was (0-0), and had 4 wins before going against possibly one of the best fighters in the game and who I thought had the potiential to be #1 P4P fighter. :confused:

Norbert Vinkus (imported from FSC mod, i changed the orginal's name to Norbert Binkus) goes 6-0 now in uniting his Interim Heavyweight Title belt with the BCF Heavyweight belt in defeating Stafford Alois. he was just named 1999's fighter of the year.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/VINKUS.jpg

my Middleweight champion is also undefeated. it is Stephan de Winter who has really proven to be the undisputed champion in his division. he was just named 1999's rookie of the year.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/dewinter.jpg

BCF was just named the 1999 promotion of the year as well. So I have i guess done one hell of a job here :p

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/djskf.jpg

yes i know, alot of screenshots but i like to prove things haha

Norbert Vinkus (imported from FSC mod, i changed the orginal's name to Norbert Binkus) goes 6-0 now in uniting his Interim Heavyweight Title belt with the BCF Heavyweight belt in defeating Stafford Alois. he was just named 1999's fighter of the year.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/VINKUS.jpg

my Middleweight champion is also undefeated. it is Stephan de Winter who has really proven to be the undisputed champion in his division. he was just named 1999's rookie of the year.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/dewinter.jpg

BCF was just named the 1999 promotion of the year as well. So I have i guess done one hell of a job here :p

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/immortal_enigma/djskf.jpg

yes i know, alot of screenshots but i like to prove things haha

Don't want to ruin your moment matey, but BCF often get the promotion of the year award in 1999 in my games. I have no idea why. They put on some truly shocking cards.

Had to restart my KDM FC game after screwing something up - Li-Kong Ho finally dropped the belt! Kei Maki got the decision victory, just surviving in round 5 as Ho locked on an armbar right at the end but wasn't able to get the tap-out.

Well I just ended my GAMMA game that I was talking about earlier. I lost Mike Watson who was my Light Heavyweight Champion, and whenever that happens I tend to just end the game because it pisses me off.

He was asking for I think $50,000 base pay (I am not sure because I don't have the game open right now), I gave him a good offer and he rejected it. I brought up the base pay to $100,000 and he still rejected it! Finally he walked out on our talks. This happens to me every time and it just ticks me off to no end!:mad:

Had to restart my KDM FC game after screwing something up - Li-Kong Ho finally dropped the belt! Kei Maki got the decision victory, just surviving in round 5 as Ho locked on an armbar right at the end but wasn't able to get the tap-out.

And Maki lasts 94 seconds of his first match as champion - 90 seconds or so punching the hell outta Ronin Sugimoto, and 4 seconds to get caught in a guillotine and tap out.

And Maki lasts 94 seconds of his first match as champion - 90 seconds or so punching the hell outta Ronin Sugimoto, and 4 seconds to get caught in a guillotine and tap out.

That sucks, I hate it when a champion can't defend his title at least once. Because I always view him or her as a fluke champion for there on out.

Archived