Whats up in your game?

In April 2007 with SIGMA.

The most notable things that have happened recently is Hassan Fezzik retired with a 40-1 record, his only defeat was his final match where he was TKO'd by MArlon John in the fourth round of their Title fight. Marlon failed to ride the momentum of this ground breaking victory and dropped the Title in his first defense against Sylvester Collins by of all things a Submission just short of two minutes into the first round.

After dropping the Featherweight division early in my game i brought it back in Januray of 2006, Easton Fry claimed the Title in a four man tournament only to lose it to Li-Kong Ho on his first defense. Li-Kong has yet to defend the Title but has instead jumped to Lightweight and faced off against rival Fiyero Lermontov for the Lightweight Title, each man had a victory over the other and Ho ended the trilogy by taking the Title away from Lermontov to become the first man to hold Titles in two different weight division for the same company.

Aleksei Chekhov has emerged as a surprise star after a shakey start to the game basically trading wins and loses. Now Aleksei is my Light-Heavyweight Champion and is riding a 9 match streak that includes victories over Mike Watson, Heiji Endo, Tadamasa Yamada and Roberto Aldez.

I tried to introduce a Womens division into the company, while it had a strong couple of years i struggled to make any stars out of it as most of the roster traded wins and loses consistantly and failed to establish any meaningful streaks, only Leslie Myers, Nina Belle and Karen Curtis showed any real promise but they can only fight each other so many times before i lost interest in booking them.

I find this amusing considering his starting stats, Seth O'Breen has went on a 9 fight winning streak in SIGMA. His four biggest victories being Manish Khan, Colm Dee by KO, Philip Ziske for the title by TKO in 2nd round and his first defence against Li-Kong Ho, a split decision-can sense a rematch in the books.

All his best skills are his submission,takedown defence,KO power and ground control but all are only at C.

Just preparing to start a new game with my WAH - World Alliance Of Honor. Gonna book cards with the top 10 ranked division fighters. I have company relationships with everyone so that I have the ability to book them. The only issue I have is that when the game starts, a lot of the high ranked fighters have low popularity (or low for a global type company) so I've had to set my pop to 1 in all areas for low level national, as well as setting up my own PPV and TV companies to help stay popular in all the areas. It is a bit lame to see "1000 people showed up to see Fezzik vs. Foster", but oh well

I'm also gonna use an Ultimate Fighter like show every 3 month called The Fighting Pride. It's a shame you can't have tournament titles like TEW in this game.

edit: Wrong thread, douchebag.

I am having the greatest time ever with the new DOMMA data. I am approaching UFC 10, showcasing a special non-tournament card for this one event only, and Ken Shamrock, who has been a god so far (his only defeat coming at the hands of Rickson Gracie, a defeat he just avenged by putting away Rickson in 3:15 minutes; he has also defeated Dan Severn with relative ease), will defend his Superfight title against David Abbott who reached the finals of UFC 6 but fell to Ray Wizard, then reached the finals of UFC 8 and avenged his loss to Ray Wizard and won the tourney. In said tourney, Abbott also blasted Oleg Taktarov to hell and he has now faded into obscurity. Dan Severn has lived up to his nickname and became the first to win two tournaments in a row, with his takedown attempts only being stopped once; by Jon Hess at the UFC 5 finals. Severn shrugged and slammed Hess to the canvas instead and won in 2:03 minutes. He will face Marco Ruas, the second man to win two UFC tournaments. Ruas is also undefeated in his career, having won UFC 7 and UFC 9, a tournament that also had Gary Goodridge and Don Frye. The winner of the Ruas/Severn match will be the next to challenge Shamrock for his Superfight title.

You are probably thinking, 'where the **** is Royce Gracie?'. Well, he struggled his way to the finals of UFC 1 and then Shamrock defeated him, by holding him against the cage and blasting him with dirty boxing for an hour. I thought up a story where Rickson Gracie said that that was a very dishonorable way to win and that he would represent the Gracie name against Shamrock in a one on one fight at the next UFC event, which was UFC 2. As Masakatsu Funaki stormed through the tournament with little to no competition, Rickson just managed to submit Shamrock after being manhandled for half an hour, getting the win with a surprise standing guillotine choke. So yeah, the Royce Gracie never became a big phenom and Marco Ruas and Ken Shamrock are the top fighters in the world. I really love this game! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Hughes just defeated Foster for the title. He is also my Light Heavyweight champion after blasting Watson's head off and getting a decision victory over Zvonimir Asanovic. Garner and Hughes are #1 and #2 in the World's Top 10 P4P, pretty much dominating everyone so far. Also, Watson has now to losses after losing to Aldarisio.

Still waiting to get my game on the run. Have it started at 1990, waiting to here back from Adam (sorry about the pm, i didn't see the notice, i have the wmma2 forum on my favourites) if I can reset everyone's popularity/bio's. I'm going to start very much like the UFC does with tournaments, but I'm gonna hold qualifiers for my 3 divisions (100 - 150, 150 - 200, 200+) 2 month apart and then the tournaments themselves later in the year giving them plenty of time to recover from fights (shouldn't be a problem anyway if their popularity starts at nil). I'm just hoping I don't get a load of "CANNOT AGREE ON WEIGHT" ****. I'm hoping 50 pounds apart and if they're set in stone for the divisions along with putting shows on in unregulated regions helps the cause, if not, I'm ****ed. Can't wait to get the game on with, no doubt James Foster is going to rape everyone until Fezzik comes along.

Im at 2004 now, with SIGMA, pretty much dominating, I have every top 10 pound for pounder exept of Fezzik... My champs:

Heavyweight: Aleksander Ivanov (Top wins: Cabal, Oktay x 2, Kapur x2, Foster, Boniek, Sarkasian) 16-0

Light Heavyweight: Tadamasa Yamada (Top wins: Buddy Garner (both of them swept their divisions at Alpha, Gamma and Sigma and met at middleweight), Petey Mack, Ken Peters) 32-1.

Middleweight: Leonardo de Costa (with 4 huge upsets: Huang x2, Strange, Reid) but now i signed Napier so he will probably won't stay for much longer, and the winner of that will face Yamada) 23-5

Welterweight: Buddy Garner (Napier, Dean, Strange, Regueiro)

Lightweight: Sean Morrison (Lermontov, Brocket) 37-3

Featherweight: Lubos Palsil (Helio x2, Atep, Sugar) 14-2

Other top fighters i have: Napier, Foster, Valentino, Ho (I took over KDM and took him, Atep actually beated him), Ziskie, Strange, Lermontov, Cabal, Huang, Humpreys, Regueiro, Atep and more.

In my "Best Ever Show", Foster defeated Hughes to make the situation 1 - 1. Probably gonna wait till the third match, so that Hughes can defend his Light Heavyweight title. Buddy Garner faced off with Bill Brown only for him to find himself in the losing side when Brown defeated him for the Middleweight title. Also, a couple of events back, Takeuchi defeated Ho (Ho's first loss) who didn't manage to defend his title at all.

Watch out with that, Hughes is overrated, he usually just spirals down to being taken down at will and subbed when I signed him.

He knocked Foster out in the fourth round after being taken down, mounted and beaten for the first three in my second ever event. Just like it says in his description.

Anyway, massive content post:

Currently playing as GAMMA, I'm at September 06. Before starting the game I always choose a guy who I crank up the stats and destiny on just to make it a bit interesting. It turned out to be Bud Brockett (lightweight guy)

I have nearly every single good fighter. Reguerio signed with ALPHA-1 after I screwed up in negotiations (but this shook up the WW division a bit so that was a good thing)

My lightweight division's been a bit of a mess. Morrison defended his title through the first year against Bruce Steven and Aaron McBroom and before losing it to Li-Kong. He defended the it against Benny Danare, Ateb of Indonesia and Tarsiscio Dantas before Brockett took it from him.

Brockett basically killed everyone, knocking out guys like Helio, Morrison, Pander before, in his 9th defense after holding the title for five years, got taken down and pounded out by Luke Hilton. He defended his title against Tarsiscio Dantas.

Interestingly Bruce Steven beat Li-Kong Ho by split decision but lost later to Luis Basora.

Heiko Pander is the current #1 contender, winning his position in a first round TKO of Ateb of Indonesia. Hilton's looking to avenge his first loss in GAMMA by successfully defending his title at GAMMA 130: Hilton - Pander II

Current top 10 lightweights:

#1: Lubos Plasil (to fight Luis Basora for a shot after Pander)

#2: Heiko Pander (#1 contender, only loss came to super-Brockett)

#3: Luke Hilton (Champion)

#4: Li-Kong Ho (will probably fight Sukarno for a future title shot)

#5: Luis Basora (always been a solid gatekeeper, broke out by submitting Bruce Steven)

#6: Ateb of Indonesia

#7: Ang Dong (wildly successful KDM FC career but curiously never touched the title, I called him up after he was on a 9 win streak including Nuno Valentino)

#8: Sukarno (very uneven career, holds a win over Hilton though)

#9: Tarsiscio Dantas (fought Hilton for the title, lost)

#10: Jake Keane

Welterweight's been Julio Reugerio's playground. He managed 12 defenses (!) and holding the title for a record breaking six years. As mentioned earlier ALPHA-1 stole him from me, which led to Carlos da Guida beating Kafu Bunya for the vacant title. He lost it in his first defense against Diego Arteta, who in turn lost it to Jack Humphreys. Humphreys has so far been a stable champion, defending his title against Chad Zoff and Sean Morrison (whose career stalled at lightweight so he moved up to welterweight) but he's going to take on Marco Bernacci who's looked monstrous by beating Darin Blood, Manuel Silva and and Datuk Ong Ka Tink.

Current top 10 welterweights:

#1: Jack Humphreys (Champion)

#2: Marco Bernacci (#1 contender)

#3: Chad Zoff (previous #1 contender)

#4: Tomohiro Takeuchi (lost to Darin Blood which derailed his title plans)

#5: Gabriel Gallego (to fight Darin Blood for #1 contendership)

#6: Darin Blood (to fight Gabriel Gallego for #1 contendership)

#7: Josh Aldariso (previous title contender)

#8: Rafael Tavares (7-0 GAMMA)

#9: Datuk Ong Ka Tink (lost #1 contenders match against Bernacci)

#10: Fiyero Lementov (previous title contender)

The Middleweight division was interesting. Napier hold the title at first, defending it against Mac Fuller and Sutton Ripley before Garner came along and easily submitted him in the first round. Garner defended the title six times in four years, beating guys like Huang (twice), Napier (against), Matthew Dean and Bill Brown.

Amazingly JJ Reid, who up to that point had never gotten a title shot because there'd always been someone more reputable and known that him, upset Garner by submitting him late in the fifth with an armbar set up from the back. Garner held him down for four rounds but gassed in the fifth, letting JJ sweep to mount and submit him. He defended the title against Roberto Aldez before Matthew Dean, showing a better gas tank than Garner, managed to hold him down for five rounds and win the title.

JJ also lost the rematch to Garner, presumably because it was only 3 rounds and Garner's tank didn't play into it as much.

Getting revenge on Reid, Garner got another title shot and decisioned Matthew Dean making him 2-0 against him. However in another upset Jonathan Huang, who had lost to Garner two times previously, submitted him with a second round guillotine and took the title. Huang defended it against Stuart Strange and is going to defend it against undefeated Jakuchu Abe at the next event.

Current top 10 middleweights:

#1: Jonathan Huang (Champion)

#2: Jakuchu Abe (#1 contender)

#3: Matthew Dean (to fight Kuniyuki Matsumoto, an awesome regen, for a title shot)

#4: Tadamasa Yamada (moved down after losing LHW title, beat Napier for #1 contendership)

#5: Buddy Garner

#6: Kuniyuki Matsumoto (before mentioned awesome regen, fighting Dean for #1 contendership)

#7: Heiji Endo

#8: Marlon John (undefeated, 11-0)

#9: Bill Brown (previous title contender)

#10: Kadonomaru Deguchi

Light heavyweight was another messy division. Zvonomir Asanovic beat Mike Watson in his initial defense of the title but immediately afterwards lost it to John Rivero in a big upset (!)

Rivero himself lost the title in his first defense, being knocked out by Mike Watson.

Mike Watson then defended his title against Ken Peters in a second round knockout before, again, losing to Zvonomir and losing the title. In the fight he hit Zvonomir with things like two headkicks, a crazy number of punches and several counters, but Zvonomir powered through and knocked Watson out with his own headkick.

Zvonomir then lost the title AGAIN in his first defense, William Harrison taking it by way of TKO in the fifth round. He'd been losing the fight until that point but managed to not just take down but mount Zvonomir and pound him out.

Harrison, you guessed it, lost the title in his first defense. Hyun-Shik Lim absolutely destroyed him with punches over the course of four rounds, putting him down in the fifth with a spectacular counter punch.

Lim... well. He lost the title. In his first defense. Tadamasa Yamada took him down and controlled him on the ground, later pulling off an armbar with less than a minute of the fight remaining.

Yamada actually managed to defend the title a few times, submitting Affonso Villar, Mike Watson and Zvonomir Asanovic within the first two rounds and looked unbeatable.

However in a big upset William Harrison, who had avenged his lost to Lim by way of UD, managed to not just take down but control Yamada for the entirety of the fight winning a unanimous decision.

Fittingly however, Harrison - Lim III was for his first defense of the title and after controlling the first two rounds with his takedowns he was dropped in the third with a big right and finished with several shots on the ground.

Lim defended his title against Sho Kitabake, again losing the early parts of the fight but finding a way to slip in a huge punch and drop his opponent. Hyun-Shik Lim looks to defend his title for a second time against Affonso Villar who beat Aleksei Checkov for his shot.

Current top 10 light heavyweights:

#1: Hyun-Shik Lim (current two time champion)

#2: Affonso Villar

#3: William Harrison (to fight Ken Peters for a title shot)

#4: Sho Kitabake (previous title contender)

#5: Ken Peters (to fight William Harrison for a title shot)

#6: Shane Gilchrist (in a series of upsets beat guys like John Rivero and Christian Mountfield)

#7: Zvonomir Asanovic (former champion)

#8: Rubert Dreck

#9: Nicolai Mickiewicz

#10: Junior Patinkin

The heavyweight division finally looks interesting after a long period of Fezzik dominance (surprise)

Foster was the initial champ, and he beat Norbert Vinkus in his first defense.

In what was probably the second biggest upset of GAMMA history however, Foster utterly annihilated Raul Hughes in his second defense in the game before being caught by what many call a lucky punch when he was coming in for a takedown and many predicted he'd lose the title at his first defense, Tim Boyer.

He proved his critics wrong however, by clearly winning four rounds against the huge opponent and finishing off with an uppercut that features on every KO highlight reel GAMMA releases.

It wasn't to be however, as Sylvester Collins slammed him to the ground and choked him out in the first round, taking the title. Collins was set by many people to be a long reigning champ as Foster was out on a drug test and there were no immediately apparent challengers who held a candle to him. Well, until GAMMA announced that they'd signed Hazzan Fezzik from ALPHA-1.

Fezzik made GAMMA history by not just taking the title in his first fight in the promotion, but taking it by first round TKO stoppage. He beat challengers left and right and held the title for a still unbroken three years.

Mason Archer, James Foster, Khru Duangjan, Kunimichi Kikuchu and skyrocketing super rookie Murilhi Satinho were all submitted with ease by Fezzik.

However the second super rookie in the division, Aleksander Ivanov, pulled off a massive upset. After being taken down and controlled in the first round, Ivanov took Fezzik down with a standing guillotine and the footage of Fezzik tapping is an all time GAMMA classic.

He went on to hold the title for two years, beating the best the division had to offer such as Mason Archer, Sylvester Collins and Lefter Oktay.

Which made it all the more amazing when Murilho Satinho, dominated in the first four rounds of the fight, pulled off a fifth round triangle Ivanov had to tap to. He's the current champ and looks to defend his title against interim champion Patrick Sherk, a 26 year old fighter with amazing potential who beat Mason Archer for the interim title.

Current top 10 heavyweights:

#1: Patrick Sherk (interim champion)

#2: Murilho Satinho (Champion)

#3: Jin Katou

#4: Aleksander Ivanov

#5: Terron Cabal

#6: Mason Archer

#7: Lefter Oktay

#8: Hiro Arai

#9: Renato

#10: Sylvester Collins

jesus christ this post got long. I've been successively writing it for about a week and it finally got done.

Reguerio signed with ALPHA-1 after I screwed up in negotiations (but this shook up the WW division a bit so that was a good thing)

Haha, good idea. I remember when I tried to resign Shenkman, and he just pissed me off so much I stopped trying and let him sign with someone else. ****er is just so "I ONLY WANT 3 FIGHTS" and when he's popular, he just wants money and everything his way, and he wasn't that big anyway. And Regueiro in the welterweight division is total rape. Doesn't matter who you built up in my game. Bunya, Aldarisio, Regueiro'd just get hold of them and make them his bitch. He's a very bad man for a gay avatar.

Brockett basically killed everyone, knocking out guys like Helio, Morrison, Pander before, in his 9th defense after holding the title for five years, got taken down and pounded out by Luke Hilton. He defended his title against Tarsiscio Dantas.

Really? My Bud Brockett kinda failed in the beginning, then started winning his way back but was never elite. He's a good fighter, he just seemed to be more of a decision kind of fighter. I never liked Brockett, I don't know why, probably that smile.

Heiko Pander is the current #1 contender, winning his position in a first round TKO of Ateb of Indonesia. Hilton's looking to avenge his first loss in GAMMA by successfully defending his title at GAMMA 130: Hilton - Pander II

Pander is a very bad man as well, LnP's a bit too much sometimes but he is so ****ing awesome. I remember in my first game he just raped everyone then ALWAYS made a boring fight with Phillip Ziskie when he stepped down.

I'll read the rest later, Dirrell/Abraham's on along with UFC 111.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Goddamnit! I hate James Foster. I had Matthew Dean at 10-0 and had him win The Fighting Pride three years running, so I decided to up his game and put him in a heavyweight fight seen as he was ready, and put him against Foster who'd only lost against Fezzik and Carlton? I replay the match TIME AND TIME again, and it only ends in one way. Dipstick Dean tries to go for a takedown, gets reversed, Foster magicians his way into mount and subs him every time. RAGE.

Using the UFC vs. Pride mod. Chuck Liddell is a gatekeeper with a 13-7 record. Tito is undefeated in four years. Three of the biggest surprises is Mike van Arsdale is the #2 LHW in the world! Caol Uno beat Sean Sherk - who was on a 10 fight streak all ending in first round, Uno beat his with a standing guillotine. Good ol' 'Cabbage' Correia (sp) is also doing really well in the HW division. Arlovski,Sylvia, Big Nog and Couture are the big for and Cabbage is at #5.

Intresting tid-bids: Wanderlei did go on to have a long reign as Pride MW champ only to be beaten by Dan Henderson. Saku bombed won 2 matches in Pride but dropped 3, now fighting in the WEC as Carlos Newton bitch. Fedor has been beat three times, 2 decisions; Mark Kerr & Gan McGee and 1 KO 2004's upset of the year, Bob Sapp!

Ive always wanted paul daley to well in my games but he never does :mad:

ive started a new game with the ufc dawn of mma v2, it's 1997 and tito ortiz has just debuted and guess which fight camp he joins? ...........The Lions Den !! :eek:

Someone needs to update relationship stuff in your mod, because if Ken and Tito hate each other then Tito would never join Lion's Den.

I was running a fanfed called GLORY FC that was a Diary of sorts between Sherdog and this Martial Arts Board I post on. I haven't given up on it, but I've been too busy with finals to continue updating it. Here next week, more updates will come.

In the meantime, I'm running a new promotion on the new Modern Warriors data called TOUKON Martial Arts. Toukon is Japanese for Fighting Spirit. I wrote a brief bio to explain what TOUKON is so I'll copy-pasta it in here.

TOUKON is a developmental league for for Japanese MMA. The TOUKON Martial Arts Council determine the official promotion rankings and title contenders. The ultimate goal for TOUKON is to develop new domestic and foreign talent in preparation for the bigger promotions DREAM, WEC, UFC, and Strikeforce.

To make the game slightly easier for myself, I have my company being owned by DREAM, which means I have a little leniency when it comes to spending money. However, I've made the game challenging in that anytime UFC, Strikeforce, DREAM, or WEC want to negotiate contracts with my talent, I do not fight that contract negotiation. Needless to say, I lose a few stars in the process.

The promotion started with a 16 man 70KG. Grand Prix (Lightweight Grand Prix) that spanned from May 2010 until February 2011.

It started with

Jarrod Card vs. Ki Hyun Kim

Seung Hwan Bang vs. A Sol Kwon

Todd Moore vs. Takeshi Numajiri

Akiyo Nishiura vs. Kleber Koike

Tetsuya Yamada vs. Akihiro Yamazaki

Shoji Maruyama vs. Daichi Fujiwara

Jussier da Silva vs. Takaaki Aoki

Naoyuki Kotani vs. Koichiro Matsumoto.

At the February event, the final four competed in a four man tournament. The finals came down to Akiyo Nishiura vs. Seung Hwan Bang and Tetsuya Yamada vs. Issei Tamura. Shoji Maruyama was out with a four month injury, and Issei Tamura became a hot prospect after winning the TOUKON Young Cubs tournament.

The finals came down to Akiyo Nishiura vs. Issei Tamura. Wicky Nishiura ended up winning the 70KG Championship and his first defense will be against Shoji Maruyama.

I'm also approaching the final four of my Featherweight 63kg. GrandPrix which has Ryosuke Komori vs. Chan Sung Jung and Ralph Lauren vs. Jin Suk Jung. The winner of this tournament will have their first defense against Ranki Kawana who was removed from the final four due to an injury.

The Bantamweight/Flyweight Grand Prix of 57kg. will begin on the same night as the Featherweight Finals. That will also be the night that Nishiura defends his title against Maruyama. Needless to say, that's going to be a HUGE card.

I'm also down to the final eight of my Middleweight 83kg. Grand Prix the final eight are:

Takenori Sato vs. Chris Camozzi

Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Gavin Neil

Satoru Takadaya vs. Gary Wright

Ryo Kawamura vs. Antonio Braga Neto

I plan on doing a Welterweight 77kg. Grand Prix and a Heavyweight 121kg. Grand Prix in the future.

There's also the Young Cubs Openweight Grand Prix held every New Years Eve at TOUKON Dynamite!! It's an eight man tournament that, as of last year, spanned from the 57kg division to the 77kg division. It features all fighters from 18-25. It turned Issei Tamura into an overnight sensation as he won the entire tournament and went from a Low Level Regional competitor to High Level Regional. Because of his accomplishment in the tournament, he replaced the injured Shoji Maruyama in the Final Four where he defeated Tetsuya Yamada and took Nishiura to the distance before losing by decision.

So far, this save is the most fun I've had in a while.

The TOUKON VII card for July 2011 looks like this:

Featherweight 63kg. Grand Prix - Semi Final

Ralph Lauren vs. Jin Suk Jung

Featherweight 63kg. Grand Prix - Semi Final

Ryosuke Komori vs. Chan Sung Jung

Bantamweight 57kg. Grand Prix - Opening Round

Ulysses Gomez vs. Yoshiaki Yasujiro

Andy Lukesh vs. Jae Hee Cheon

Ariel Sexton vs. Shintaro Ishiwatari

Abel Cullum vs. Kyle Brees

Lightweight 70kg. Championship

Akiyo Nishiura© vs. Shoji Maruyama

Featherweight 63kg. Grand Prix - Final Round

Winner of Semi Final 1 vs. Winner of Semi Final 2

Like I said, this should be a rocking card.

In my XCC game in December 2007:

My 3 time Lightweight champ Porcopio Golias, the man who has been running train on my lightweight division, finally got beat in a match that wasn't a title defense (to his credit, it was a title match). This guy is a beast who is 13-4 in my promotion. I think he's getting old, and I'm going to see if the next generation can make a name for themselves and beat him, or does he have one more reign in him.

He's definitely going in my XCC Hall of Fame.

1996. A lot has happened. I've been making tournaments I call "The Fighting Pride" for 5 years.

In the lightweight division (which was brought in two years after the middleweight and heavyweight tournaments due to lack of fighters), Lars Bohlin has dominated everybody. He's 14-0 and has names such as Sean Morrison (TKO, a fight he was losing on the cards), Jake Keane, Go Yamamoto (twice, both by submission), Brandon Sugar, Beau Gorshin and Davi Carlos Ramos (again, twice and both by submission). His future opponents may be Li-Kong Ho and Phillip Ziskie. Ziskie had his first victory last year against Helio. It was an unimpressive UD but he still managed to dominate the fight enough to get credit. Li-Kong Ho is 2-1 and has dropped a disappointing decision to Beau Gorshin who may be next in line for a title shot. I don't see Lars getting any trouble in the division anytime soon. I don't see him getting defeated.

In the middleweight division, Fernando Amaro has won The Fighting Pride '90, '93 and '94. He looked as if he was heading for trouble between the tournaments as he dropped a split decision loss (one I believed he won, if I remember correctly) to Zaco and was knocked out immediately (Zaco did not go on to win, he was beaten by Matthew Dean who was then beaten by Jim Carpenter in a UD loss). The following year, he defeated Sean Morrison to qualify only to lose to Matthew Dean in a fair UD loss (Once again, Matthew Dean failed to win the tournament when he was beaten well by Jack Humphreys who quickly succumbed to 2time tournament victor; Jim Carpenter by first round submission). Since then, he's beaten everyone winning the following two years tournaments and defended his title outside of the tournament twice. Names on his record include Jim Carpenter (who has done very well for himself, but has never been able to beat Amaro in two bouts, both which ended in UD. He's since lost 3 in a row against Zaco, Buddy Garner and Petey Mack taking him to 11-5), Mac Fuller (who may be challenging for the belt again soon, as he's been wiping out almost all competition in GAMMA and ALPHA over the past few years), Sean Morrison, Ricardo Fernandes (Who is now the #1 p4p welterweight), JJ Reid, a focused Buddy Garner, Zaco in a revenge match (where he scored a UD), a seemingly unstoppable Geoff Cahill who returned to the company only to be iced in a single round by Amaro, and most recently, Jack Humphreys. Unlike Lars, he has a lot of upcoming competition, including a freshened up Zaco, Mac Fuller, potentially Ieyoshi Yama****a, Matthew Dean if he can get back into the Middleweight mix, Petey Mack and a plotting Julio Regueiro. He's surely on the cusp of the HOF, if not in already, but beating any of this competition will make him a definite name to remember.

And last is the Heavyweight division, which James Foster has dominated... all until december 1995, where he was handed his first loss via round 1 submission in the final of a special tournament titled 'Hail to the King' by a vengeful Hassan Fezzik, their second encounter. He'd previously beaten him by submission in the third round of their one on one encounter at the '94 fighting pride (this was not a tournament however, as all of the other opponents he'd faced already and it wouldn't have made for a very interesting watch). Foster won all four years of the tournaments thrashing such competition as Kunimichi Kikuchi (three times over, all via submission first round), Jeff Carlton twice (both exciting fights, where he was dropped each time only to come back the next round to stop his opponent), Gunnar Nilsson twice over (one tko, one submission), a rookie Lawrence Herringbone, Tony McCall, Leon Banks and other below average competition. The heavyweight division may be stacked, but it seems its a two horse race with Fezzik and Foster, and surely Foster will be hunting for a rubber match with not just Fezzik, but Carlton too.

I've decided to implement a rule where the champions must defend their title at least once a year. The problem with an early game is fresh competition is hard to find and build up. I've decided to put the champions on hiatus until a super show in december where they will fight the best challenger of that year.

Man, I love this game.

We're in September 2011 in my TOUKON save. I'm considering turning this into a Dynasty, but I want to see how much further I can go before I run into problems.

Ryosuke Komori won the Featherweight 63kg. Championship by defeating Ralph Lauren in the Grand Prix finals. The Flyweight 57kg. Grand Prix has advanced to the final eight and all eight individuals will be fighting at this year's Dynamite!!. I'll reveal the final eight in the TOUKON Dynamite!! card break down.

We're down the final four in the 83kg. Grand Prix and that one should wrap up sometime in February or March. Not entirely sure. The 83kg. Grand Prix has been the most interesting Grand Prix in so far that most of the fights have ended in either brutal KOs or last minute desperation submissions. I don't expect the final three fights to go to a decision at all:

Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Gary Wright

Sauli Heilimo vs. Antonio Braga Neto

Right now, I have Siyar winning the Grand Prix with Neto as a runner-up, but Neto has been on a tear in this Grand Prix, so it's hard to say, really.

I also finally received television access, but the deal is so half-assed that I only get to air three fights at a graveyard timeslot. Instead of wasting some of my more known talent on the television card, I'm using the show to develop my Women Featherweight Division and have called the show Ladies of TOUKON. The first episode worked quite well with Roxanne Modaferri taking on Yasuko Tamada in the main event. The second episode is scheduled for mid-October and I already have that card completed.

So my next two events to close 2011 are:

Ladies of TOUKON (Thursday, Week 3. October, 2011)

Ladies Featherweight (63kg.)

Vanessa Porto vs. Suzanne Laurent

Sachiko Yamamoto vs. Angela Samaro

Christina Domke vs. Rin Nakai

TOUKON Dynamite!! 2011 (Sunday, Week 4. December 2011)

Young Cubs 2011 Tournament - Quarterfinal

Melvin Couture vs. Hisamitsu Iitaka

Horiuchi Koyama vs. Derek Borden

Don Perez vs. Ye Won Nam

Jou Narita vs. Roy Davis

Lightweight (70kg.)

Tetsuya Yamada vs. Seung Hwan Bang

Flyweight (57kg.) Grand Prix - Quarterfinal

Syd Barnier vs. Naoji Fujimoto

Jussier da Silva vs. Jesse Taitano

Miesha Tate vs. Yasuko Tamada

Young Cubs 2011 Tournament - Semifinal

Winner of QF 1 vs. Winner of QF 2

Young Cubs 2011 Tournament - Semifinal

Winner of QF 3 vs. Winner of QF 4

Jae Hee Cheon vs. Ulysses Gomez

Abel Cullum vs. Shintaro Ishiwatari

Heavyweight (120kg.)

Dong Yi Yang vs. Gan McGee

Young Cubs 2011 Tournament - Final

Winner of SF 1 vs. Winner of SF 2

Featherweight (63kg.) Championship

Ryosuke Komori© vs. Ranki Kawana

Heavyweight (120kg.)

Blagoi Ivanov vs. Hirotaka Yokoi

Another stacked card for TOUKON, I must say. "The Pride of TOUKON" Issei Tamura, was going to be on this card for the simple fact of the popularity boost that the first Dynamite!! gave him. However, I'm saving his encounter with Shoji Maruyama for our possible first PPV broadcast along with the 83kg. Semifinals.

Archived