DOTM: February Nominations

Terminator980 - Gambling with The Babes

link: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80230

short synopsis:

Mr. Emigh (who looks strangely like Wolf Hawkins :p) buys BSC from Honey and implements a minimized T&A policy (which doesn't prevent the shows from having semi-regular bikini costs and such). Slowly, the BSC appears to becoming a bit more about actual wrestling, lead by a Tamara and Dharma Gregg (who is being developed as a traditional bad-girl heel) feud.

Also, BSC and 5SSW (the diary version ran by Yuu Onuki) do a bit of co-promoting, where the Rainbow Girls "invade" the BSC, take out the Neptune Twins (who had just received some rudimentary wrestling training), leading a split between the twins (which, to me, sounds like rating).

other relevant factors: interesting use of music, consistent updates. Honestly, if I had to vote right now, I'd either vote for this or Yuu Onuki's diary (it's great to some pure cverse women's fed getting some diary attention). So, in the very least, I thought I'd toss a nomination up in hopes that someone that has passed over "Gambling with the Babes" might give it a try.

John Cena's Wrestling School ||

Author: lprock

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89218

Synopsis: It's a crazy combination of John Cena testing positive for AIDS, getting fired, and starting up his own wrestling school! With the crazy writing styling of lprock, this dynasty is certainly one for the people who like their dynasty writers to be hopped up on LSD and MJ at the same time.

Other Factors: It's crazy, has more swerves then a WCW 2000 match, and it features cameos from other WWE superstars!

DSE81's the new NWA

Again what a month, for this staple diary. Recently (last 6 months) Hot Rod, roddy pipper was replaced by Rick Flair. Raven got taken down a notch or two and the Tag team division contiues to be one of the strongest on the board. Not giving anything away this continues to be one of the best short form reads on the board.

To bood DSE offers a prediction contest that actually allows you to help shape the future of the diary. total A plus interactive read here!

TNA's New Beginnings II - Nobby McDonald has reprised his efforts in the new 2010 game. Definitely a different path for TNA with Vader being the early champion Along with the antics of Marcus Alexander Bagwell aka Buff & Stuff, and the new "Harry-Potter" team, the new TNA gets high marks for entertainment value.

As the roster gains popularity with the fans, we can expect the new TNA to take off and soar like never before.

ZEN Wresting - A New Zealand Sci-Fi Epic by EricAdams

ZEN is a live-action science-fiction comic book in a universe of Tecnicos and Rudos. They battle for eternal balance between comedy and tragedy in the theater of professional wrestling. *Well you can just sign me up right there.*

There are so many great Dynasties here. So many fantastic writers. This one is a topper in its delivery and originality. If I were going to start over, I would do this ... only with short, Japanese women.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87331

Archived