BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno

Predictions Contest:

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=419 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="50%" height=0>

Predictions League

Stage 2

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="22%" height=0>

Total

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="27%" height=0>

Last Round

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="50%" height=0>

Marcel Fromage

Dragonmack

Rob4590

Zergon

Bigpapa42

smurphy1014

Lo-Drew

Phantom Stranger

Sudo Nym

Hyde Hill

Tweek It

Beeker

BYU 14

Critical-23

N/A

NoNeck

N/A

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Marcel Fromage maintains his lead at the top of the leaderboard in Stage 2 of the Predictions contest, but only three points separate the top six.

Most wisely stumped for the Team INSPIRE guys coming out on top in the main events, whilst the Junior contenders match was as expected one of the tougher matches to call. In fact Junior matches proved to be troublesome for a fair few predictors, the three way saw backing for all competitors (though mostly between Yasujiro and Kokan) whilst the pre-show 4-way would have surprised many, with most backing Kurofuji instead of Panther to get the win.

The tag matches outside of the main event were all no brainers, as was Shimedzu-Sotomura and Sanda-Inao. The 'shock' of the night, though a few did call it was Konda beating Hamacho in the KOF tournament match. Admittedly it was a bit of a risk putting Konda over Hamacho, but I wanted to throw at least one 'shock' result into the tournament and it actually paid off with the popularity gains for Konda out-stripping any pop loss Hamacho would have had from the defeat.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can turn a blind eye to just short post match comments but when they become this long it really should be an angle imho. For the rest excellent as always.

Their argument would not have taken place in front of the fans in attendance, and angles are based on what is seen as 'live' in the game. This still would have taken place in the post match press area. I have watched a fair bit of NJPW/Dragon Gate lately and there is the odd time, where competitors occasionally get into arguments during post match interviews.

Do not think that is entirely the case as many angles throughout the history of wrestling are pretaped etc and inserted later. But I understand the point, I have to see it more as post whole card press conference instead of immediate reaction post match.

As Tiger just stated it is not so in Japan. Stuff that happens in the back for the press is not shown to the live crowd. Much of it (or rather parts of it on many occasions) is edited into the shows for TV. I'm sure occasionally they show it to the live crowd but more likely then not it isn't shown. Partly due to the fact that they don't implement any sort of screen or tron as part of the set for the crowd to watch it on at most shows.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TakayukiAvatar_jhd.jpg

The Onodera Diaries:

So my first month taking the reigns as head booker of Burning Hammer is for the history books. I think we can perceive it to be a quiet success, I mean our shows under my guidance thus far have not been the greatest in the companies history, I am humble enough to not blow my own trumpet that much but I feel we have been consistently, consitently 'good', certaintly up to the standards Iesada-san was setting and of course I mean no disrespect to Iesada-san for the standards he was all too briefly head booker were of a high level already. I shall always remember that this opportunity for me was completely unexpected but one I am now grateful to face the challenge and though I have my critics, most notably Kikkawa-san, such scepticism will just drive me on more to make this opportunity a success.

The big news however in the world of puroresu is that Eisaku Hoshino has decided that politics was not for him after all and that he still has the desire to compete in the ring. We did put out an offer to him, however in terms of what Hoshino-san feels he deserves to be paid for his services and what Kaneko-san is willing to offer is far removed from one another. I can only hope that this does not result in one of rival promotions being prepared to meet his demands and getting the opportunity to work with Hoshino-san instead of us. However the general feeling is that Hoshino-san's demands are currently unrealistic for everyone. If he has not been snapped up by anyone else (most likely PGHW, especially given that Tatsuko's influence there has diminished since being removed as head booker favour of Dark Eagle) by the end of our current tour, we will certainly look into re-opening negotiations with Hoshino-san in the off season.

So BHOTWG is still frugal in 2010? Or were Hoshino's demands just ridiculous. I always got annoyed at Komine's outright cheapness in 2008 whenever I tried to run Burning Hammer.

I would say a bit of both, Hoshino's demands were over the top but Kaneko still seems to be running a tight-ship, I don't think he is quite as much of a tight-wad as Komine but still enough to be irritating when it comes to contract negotiations.

March News and Notes from around the Wrestling World

21st Century Wrestling

Worker Signings: Leigh Burton, Joe Simpson, Ricky Storm and War Machine all graduates of the UK School of Wrestling are all brought onto the 21CW roster.

Contract Extensions: 21CW extend the contract of main event talent Kevin Jones

Canadian Charisma Championship Combat

Contract Extensions: 4C extend the contract of referee Andy Gordy.

5 Star Supreme Wrestling

Worker Departures: 5SSW see colour commentator Katsuhiko Shunsen deparat at the end of the tour for the brighter lights of Japan's leading Puroresu company BHOTWG.

Worker Extensions: 5SSW extend the contracts of rising star Shiori Jippensha, veteran Yori Toyoshima and announcer Kuniyoshi Chushu

Angel Athletic Association

Worker Departures: AAA decide not to renew the contract of veteran Michelle Brendon, effectively breaking up the Brendon Sisters, her younger sister remains on their roster.

All Canada Pro Wrestling

Nothing to report this month from ACPW.

Australian Pro Wrestling

Nothing to report this month from APW.

Babes of Sin City

Nothing to report this month from BSC.

Canadian Golden Combat

Nothing to report this month from CGC.

Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling

Nothing to report this month from CZW.

Deep Impact Wrestling

General News: After a string of solid shows for a promotion of their standing, DIW have done enough in the eyes of fans and wrestling commentators alike to be recognised as a respectable small independent promotion, rather than as just some local bingo hall fed.

Worker Signings: DIW's rise in size has seen them boost their rooster with several new additions, these include promising youngster Nicky Gilbert, young brawler Joe Zucco, veteran Angus Miller, Seeker (who has built up a cult following with his controversial priest gimmick), the athletically gifted Maurice Jackson and manager Victor Goliath

Worker Extensions: DIW extend the contract of rising 'star' Scottie Hamstead.

European Wrestling Association

Worker Departures: EWA fail to come to agreement over a new contract with Dutch High Flyer Frank De Pain.

Freedom Caribbean Wrestling

Worker Extensions: FCW extend the contract of Road Agent Rico Santana.

Golden Canvas Grappling

Nothing to report this month from GCG.

Hinote Dojo

Worker Extensions: Hinote Dojo extend the contract of main eventer and former BHOTWG talent Nariaki Hitomi.

Mid Atlantic Wrestling

Nothing to report this month from MAW.

Men of Steel Combat

Nothing to report this month from MOSC.

Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation

Nothing to report this month from MPWF.

North of the Border Pro Wrestling

Worker Extensions: NOTBPW extend the contract of Women's Division worker Lauren Easter.

Title Changes: The Stone Siblings (Dan Jr and Jeremy) won the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup for a third time, defeating Sean McFly & Lord James King, then Omar Brown & Harlem Haynes then finally the Can-Am Blondes on their way to claiming the trophy. The Blondes saw off RK Hayes and Johnny Bloodstone, then John Maverick and Tim Westybrook to reach the final. Rounding out this years field were The Fighting Irish and Might Cavanagh & Dark Angel.

New York City Wrestling

Worker Extensions: NYCW extend the contract of highly respected veteran and current head booker Black Hat Bailey.

Original Lucha Libre Is Eternal

Title Changes: El Leon is the new Campeon de Universal, ending the ten month reign of Nicolas Lopez and now ties Lopez for most reigns with four a piece.

Pride Glory Honor Wrestling

General News: WLW mainstay Dark Eagle is the somewhat surprising choice to take over as head booker of PGHW as the promotion heads into a new era under the leadership of Seiji Jimbo who inherited the promotion from his father last month

Title Changes: Dark Eagle made an immediate impact on his PGHW debut by defeating Bussho Makiguchi for the Historic Japan title.

The annual Elite Series also took place and Nobuatsu Tatsuko was somewhat placated for being removed as head booker by Seiji Jimbo by winning the Elite Series for a second time, defeating Noriyori Sanda, William Hayes and then Mito Miwa in the Finals to claim the trophy. Miwa saw off Lee Bennett then Kozue Kawashima to reach the finals, whilst the rest of this years field was rounded out by Dread and Ryoma Muruyama.

Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling

Nothing to report this month from PSW.

Revolution Australian Wrestling

Nothing to report this month from RAW.

Rhode Island Pro Wrestling

Worker Extensions: SWF extend the contract of developmental talent Justin Sensitive.

Ring of Fire

Title Changes: Future-X (Petey Barnes & Eric Future) become record equalling 3 time ROF Tag Team Champions ending the near year long reign of Absolutely Flawless (Lance & Kelly Martin.

Pro Wrestling SAISHO

Worker Extensions: Lowcard worker Goemon Komiya see's his PPA deal extended by SAISHO.

Title Changes: Eagle Kawasawa defeated Hirokumi Saito for the vacant SAISHO Destiny Championship and Torajiro Sekazowa and Henry Bennett took claim of the Destiny Tag belts after defeating BISON Yano and Brute Kikuchi.

South of the Border Pro Wrestling

Worker Extensions: SOTBPW extend the contract of popular tecnico Ultimate Phoenix.

Backstage Trouble: Lucia's days in SOTBPW could be numbered, after the valet made disparraging remarks about owner Jorge Ibanez on a local TV show.

Supreme Wrestling Federation

Worker Extensions: SWF extend the deal of rising young talent Paul Huntingdon and referee Darren Smith

Worker Departures: However the World's biggest promotion is rocked by the departure of former World Champion Steve Frehley, after contract talks between Frehley and the SWF broke down.

Media News: The SWF have struck a deal with Premier Pay UK-TV to broadcast their Pay Per View Supercards in the United Kingdom.

Total Championship Wrestling

Worker Signings: Mighty Mo a promising young powerhouse and a graduate of the TCW School of Pro Wrestling, is offered a full time written contract by the schools parent promotion.

Worker Extensions: TCW keep hold of established upper midcarder Danny Fonzarelli.

Ultimate European Wrestling

Nothing to report this month from UEW.

United States Pro Wrestling

Worker Extensions: USPW extend the contract of promising young talent Darryl Devine.

Title Changes: Andre Jones reign as USPW Television champion was brought to a crashing halt by T-Rex.

Victory Wrestling Association

Nothing to report this month from VWA.

Warrior Engine XXV

Title Changes: Gareth Wayne defeats Ryu Kajahara to become the Warriors Heart Champion for a second time.

World Level Wrestling

Worker Extensions: WLW extend the contract of their long time announcer Isei Deushi.

Worker Departures: American Elemental (who worked as Americana in WLW) has finished up with WLW for the time being.

ZEN: Art of Wrestling

Worker Extensions: ZEN extend the contract of lowecard talent Mirror Universe John Gordon.

New Talent

Eisaku Hoshino: The Japanese wrestling legend's foray into politics was short-lived, as it appears he still has the desire to compete inside of the squared circle. Hoshino who built his reputation in PGHW, until a major fall out with then head booker Nobatsu Tatsuko, was last seen working for BHOTWG.

Leigh Burton: A graduate of the UK School of Wrestling he has been immediately brought on to the 21CW roster. Has solid all round skills for somone of his young age and is tipped by many to be the one most likely to succeed from the graduation class of 2010 and at only 18 has plenty of time to improve his skills. If handled right, he could become the 'homegrown' star 21CW are obviously craving for.

Joe Simpson: Another UK School of Wrestling graduate to be immediately signed up by parent promotion 21CW. Nicknamed 'Little J' he only stands at 5 ft 7 and 170 Ibs and his lack of size may well see him reduced to the role of 'sympathy jobber' for the forseeable future.

Ricky Storm: UK School of Wrestling Graduate is viewed by many as the most 'exciting' talent to come out of the school with a crowd pleasing ring style that combines Martial Arts striking and daredevil acrobatics. However at this stage he is also extremely inconsistent and will need to be given time by 21CW to truly develop into a top drawer talent.

War Machine: 465 Ib monster is only 17 years old but has come out of the UK School of Wrestling with solid basics for someone of his size. Like most of the other 2010 graduates he has made it to the 21CW roster and is seen as having a bright future ahead.

Dwayne Dark: One of the five original graduates of the UK School of wrestling, but unlike the others was not brought onto the 21CW roster. A brawler with legit boxing skills, Dark (real name Dwayne-Williams-Geraint) has apparently got into wrestling to escape a life of petty crime.

Jared Johnson: Trained by former NOTBPW Canadian Champion Johnny Bloodstone, 'Double J' is a hotly tipped prospect from North Carolina. He has the looks of a pretty boy high flyer but is actually a gifted mat technician, which should come as no surprise really given who he was trained by. However for all his wrestling skill, his lack of size may well hold him back from making it to the big leagues.

Mighty Mo: Athleticly gifted wrestler is a graduate of the TCW School of Wrestling and has already been called up to the main TCW roster following his graduation. Still very green at this stage but he has the natural athletic gifts and a certain 'it' factor that TCW feel he could become a future 'superstar' given time.

Nighthawk: An energetic Australian Lightweightrwho combines fireplug like brawling with the high flying cruiserweight style expected from someone of his size. His colourful face paint evokes comparisons to USPW's 'The Force' but that's where any comparison ends.

Sabra Man Jr: Is the son of the original Sabra Man who was a respected competitor on the Lucha Libre scene in the 1970's, noted for his incredible toughness. It is said that Sabra Man Jr has inherited that attribute from his father. The Sabra Man character pays tribute to the families jewish heritage, as the original was a former Israeli solider who came to Mexico. Junior himself as born in Mexico but is still proud to carry on his father's legacy.

The Injured List

No injuries to report this month.

Worker Retirements

Sadaharu Jimbo announced his offical retirement from the wrestling business at the Age of 68, handing over control of the company he founded PGHW to his son Seiji Jimbo. In a period spanning almost three decades Jimbo was one of Golden Canvas Grappling's biggest stars, where he held their World Championship on four seperate occasions. However he would make a bigger impact on wrestling in Japan when he formed PGHW in 1996. The promotion quickly gained a reputation for producing some of the best in-ring action seen anywhere in the world, and by 2005 looked set to end BHOTWG's dominance as the number one promotion in Japan, however they were never quite able to surge past Burning Hammer, and after a couple of troublesome injury hit years now find themselves to be a definite number two once again.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

The Contenders Circle (W/C Monday 22nd March 2010)

Tasuku Iesada's victory over Yasunobu Masuno puts him one step closer to earning another shot at the Burning World Championship held by Hiroaki Nakasawa, however he has been pencilled in to face off against his fellow Team INSPIRE member Masaaki Okazaki to earn that shot. Masuno who lost to Iesada will now have to put his spot on the line, but it seem's likely he may not have to defend that spot for at least another week.

In the Junior Division rankings Marihito Masuko gained some measure revenge for losing the Junior Tag Titles to the Black Heart Flying Squadron, by edging out The Awesome Kiyaru and Black Cobra to earn a shot at the belt held by Sensational Dragon. Masuko has declared that he does not want to wait until Test of Prophecies to take his shot and he will do battle with his generational rival Dragon on the April 7 show in Osaka. Meanwhile in the other contenders circle match Golden Scorpion cemented his spot by defeating Elemental III, who once again will have to defend his place amongst the Junior Division's elite.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorld1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/HiroakiNakasawa-1.jpg

Burning World Championship -Hiroaki Nakasawa- (Burning Sekigun)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhdTiger11.jpg

Kinnojo Horri- Burning Sekigun (Title shot earned- to take place at Test of Prophecies).

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/TasukuIesada.jpg?t=1268429656

- Tasuku Iesada- Team INSPIRE

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/MasaakiOkazaki.jpg?t=1268428925

- Masaaki Okazaki- Team INSPIRE

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg

- Yasuhiko Taira- Black Heart Brethren

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402

- Yasunobu Masuno - Black Heart Brethren

__________________________________________________ ______

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJunior1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SensationalDragon-1.jpg

Burning Junior Championship -Sensational Dragon- (Dragon Feet 2K9)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/MarihitoMasuko-1.jpg

- Marihito Masuko - Burning Sekigun (Title shot earned, will challenge on April 7 at Burn Don't Freeze Tour Show #11 in Osaka, Kinki Prefecture)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DuaneStone_alt1.jpg

- Black Cobra - Black Heart Brethren

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpg

- The Awesome Kiyaru - Black Heart Brethren

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/GoldenScorpion-1.jpg?t=1268429184

-Golden Scorpion- Black Heart Brethren

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/ElementalIII.jpg

- Elemental III - Burning Sekigun

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

BHOTWG continue their Burn Don't Freeze Tour on Monday 5th April at the Akita Stadium in Tohoku Prefecture. Tasuku Iesada and Masaaki Okazaki will he forced to set their alliance within Team INSPIRE aside with the chance to contend for the World Championship the prize on offer. Iesada came up just short of dethroning Hiroaki Nakasawa for the belt at Fire Dream of the Immortals and will be keen to get another shot at the title, even that means having to go through his ally Okazaki, who will be equally determined to earn that title shot for himself.

The semi main event is a huge 8 Man Tag War that pits the Burning Sekigun quartet of Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri and former Junior Tag Team champions Your New Heroes (Elemental III & Marihito Masuko) against the quartet who hold all the Tag Team gold in Burning Hammer, the Black Heart Brethren quartet of Yasuhiko Taira, Yasunobu Masuno, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion. With Hiroaki Nakasawa's growing tensions with Kinnojo Horri and Your New Heroes recent troubles with the Black Heart Flying Squadron, the psychogical advantage going into this match appears to be with the Black Heart Brethren.

The first 'semi final' of the King of Fighters tournament will take place on the show with pre tournament favourite Mike Watson looking to go one step closer to earning another shot at the belt by dispatching Dragon Feet 2K9's Miyamae, but the former Tag champion will be determined to win through himself, especially with the possibility of testing himself against his own tag partner Shimedzu in the 'finals'.

The man they are vying to compete against for the King of Fighters belt Tadiyuki Kikkawa will be in non title action against 'Wild Charisma' Tadakuni Toshusai. Kikkawa has looked unstoppable of late, but the enigmatic Toshusai is just the sort of unpredictable opponent who could take even the most focused and determined of competitors out of their stride.

The last time The Behemoths and Raging Bulls met, it was for the World Tag Team Championships, where the match ended in a inconclusive double count out draw that saw The Behemoths retain the titles by the skin of their teeth. Since then Kanishoki & Yuasha have been dethroned for the titles by Black Magic (Masuno & Taira). A decisive victory for either team here would put them a step closer to earning another shot at the World Tag Team Championships.

Sensational Dragon is another champion to be in non title action with a match against Universal Excellence Haru Kurofuji, whilst Kurofuji's tag team partner Barei Yasujiro will be part of a Junior Division 4-way also featuring Dragon Feet 2K9's American Optimus, John Pathlow and Red Panther with the winner of that match likely to position themselves for a chance to make a challenge for a spot in the Junior Contenders Circle.

Rounding out the main card will be a Six Man Battle pitting the Burning Sekigun trio of Takayuki Onodera and Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) against the RAGE trio of Toshiki Shibanumo and Little Fury (VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi). Pre Show action see's Shimedzu in singles action against Tiger Fuyuki, whilst Super Joshuya teams up with Snow Lizzard to take on the trio of Fukusabaru Inao, Masataro Kataoka and Stone Yoshikawa.

Here is a full run-down of the card for Show #10 of the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour-

Burn Don't Freeze Tour- Show #10

(Akita Stadium, Tohoku, Monday5th April 2010)

Contenders Circle (45 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Team INSPIRE'

2009 Super 10 Cup Winner- Tasuku Iesada

vs

Masaaki Okazaki

'Explosive Conflict' 8 Man War (45 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Burning Sekigun'

World Champion- Hiroaki Nakasawa,

Kinnojo Horri, Elemental III & Marihito Masuko

vs

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

World Tag Team Champions- Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira,

Junior Tag Team Champions- The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion

King of Fighters Tournament (30 Min Time Limit):

Mike Watson

vs

'Representing Dragon Feet 2K9'

Miyamae

Non Title Challenge Match (30 Min Time Limit):

King of Fighters- Tadiyuki Kikkawa

vs

Tadakuni Toshusai

Tag Team Contention Challenge Match (30 Min Time Limit):

The Behemoths (Nisso Yuasha & Kanishoki)

vs

'Representing RAGE'

The Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)

Six Man Battle (20 Min Time Limit):

Takayuki Onodera &

Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

vs

'Representing RAGE'

Toshiki Shibanumo &

Little Fury (VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi)

Junior Division 4 Corner Survival (20 Min Time Limit):

American Optimus

vs

'Representing Universal Excellence'

Barei Yasujiro

vs

John Pathlow

vs

Red Panther

Non Title Challenge Match (15 Min Time Limit):

Junior Champion- Sensational Dragon

vs

'Representing Universal Excellence'

Haru Kurofuji

Pre-Show Matches (10 Min Time Limit):

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Sanetomo Shiraishi, Sessue Kawate & Super Joshuya vs

Fukusubaru Inao, Masutaro Kataoka & Stone Yoshikawa.

Predictions Form:

Contenders Circle: Tasuku Iesada vs Masaaki Okazaki

Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, Elemental III & Marihito Masuko vs Yasunobu Masuno, Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion

KOF Tournament: Mike Watson vs Miyamae

Non Title: Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs Tadakuni Toshusai

The Behemoths (Nisso Yuasha & Kanishoki) vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)

Takayuki Onodera, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Toshiki Shibanumo, VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi

American Optimus vs Barei Yasujiro vs John Pathlow vs Red Panther

Sensational Dragon vs Haru Kurofuji

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Sanetomo Shiraishi, Sessue Kawate & Super Joshuya vs Fukusabaru Inao, Masataro Kataoka & Stone Yoshikawa

Hiroaki Nakasawa, Kinnojo Horri, Elemental III & Marihito Masuko vs Yasunobu Masuno, Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion

The Behemoths (Nisso Yuasha & Kanishoki) vs Raging Bulls (Eiji Hamacho & Chuichi Sanda)

Takayuki Onodera, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Toshiki Shibanumo, VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Sanetomo Shiraishi, Sessue Kawate & Super Joshuya vs Fukusabaru Inao, Masataro Kataoka & Stone Yoshikawa

Predictions Form:

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Predictions Form:

Iesada is clearly the #2 man on team Inspire, and Okazaki is a main event gatekeeper for all but the mullets.

Despite the inevitable clashes, you are not going to job the champion and the#1 contender to the Mullets.

Only because we have been there , done that with Watson, and Miyamae is a fresh challenger for Kikkawa

TO- SHU- SAI!!! gets squashed

Only because the Behemoths are still young and could have a future, while the Raging Bulls are your gatekeepers.

Booker sneaks in another win

With the Optimus name, he has the most to prove

Not a squash, but Kurofuji hasnt found the same success here as in WLW.

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

squash

Squash win for the Snow Lizzards to maintain credibility

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Tough one, but Iesada's the better pick, I think. He's been going on strong lately.

The side that has Nakasawa and Horri can't go down with the PPV coming up.

Miyamae is interesting, but I think seeing Watson go again will be more interesting.

We all love Toshusai-san, but I think he's bite off more than he can chew.

Keep them at least a little relevent. Maybe building their overness can make up for their disability it the ring.

Hard pick, but I just can't side with RAGE. Can't take them seriously.

Sorely tempted to take Pathlow here, but I've learned that lesson.

Dragon holds a title.

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Jobber

A team of two jobbers goes over the team of three jobbers. And curse you for making me pick Snow Lizzard for anything.

Although he had a shot lately, I still think Iesada is the stronger of these two INSPIRE guys and he stays strong here

Very interesting 8-man. Can't see Nakasawa and Horri losing here, but I fully expect the tension to somehow escalate - perhaps Horri gets the pin on the back of Nakasawa's work. I like Black Heart Brethren but they'll come again

I think Watson will keep rolling here as the KOF title is going to be his major focus. Ok, he's already been there and lost, but I expect him to at least reach the final in the tourney to keep his a major danger for this belt

As charismatic and interesting as Toshusai is, he's not beating Kikkawa. He has more hope teaming with the head booker!

Normally I'd go for the Aging Bulls here as I'm not sold on The Behemoths at this stage of their career. But they are former tag champs, and they're in danger of being forgotten unless they win. They are at least due a shot back at the belts before they drop down the card again.

This is where your last BHOTWG diary plays a part - I know you like SOTF so I'm waiting for them to shine here too

This is an interesting 4-way and a tough call. I'll go with Pathlow to get a bit of a breakthrough win this time

Nice win for Dragon in what should be an entertaining bout, even if the result isn't really in any doubt

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

No real idea here

Both groups look though (assuming that I actually remember right about who is who here) so this goes down as another random one.

Unlikely but Watson had a shot already so I go with new challenger

Kikkawa keeps winning

I don´t have much trust on Behemoths

Could go either way but with Konda taking upset victory in last show I assume that he is kept strong here.

I presume that Optimus is most over in this group

Dragon is kept strong

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

Tiger is a jobber

Another pretty much random pick here.

Does the Iesada win here give him another shot (as a former contender)?

As others have said - more tension between Horri and Nakasawa, but they still get the win here - a loss would harm the PPV main event too much.

Going with Watson to face Shimedzu in the final - I prefer Ken to Natsu.

Semi squash

Going with the Bulls to get the next title shot

With the upset over Hamacho last show, you aren't jobbing SOTF - or yourself!

Inspire need the strong junior contender - and he can only be that by getting in the CC

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

2 squashes

Joshuya is the only decent, popular wrestler in the match so i go with him - despite having the handicap of Kawate on his side.

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

I approve

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

- When Team INSPIRE implodes. Oh noes! Cup Winner's Cup winner for the win.

- The heavyweight Sekigun outclass the BHB, but the super juniors of the Brethren outclass the Sekigun; therefore Horri and Nakasawa's issues cause them to drop this (meaningless) match.

- I don't think Tigerkinney sees much in Watson.

- Even non-title Kikkawa looks strong and picks up a win after beheading Toshusai with the INSPIRATIONAL Lariat.

- Behemoths still need to look Behemoth-y, losing the to Bulls will not help that.

- I'll go with a draw for no reason at all.

- Because AO's mask is amazing!

- It's a bad promotion to be WLW in. (Because the locker room and the booker HATE you.

Shimedzu vs Tiger Fuyuki

- Tiger Jobuki sighting!

- The booker throws Snow Lizzard a pre-show bone.

Archived