BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno

I feel you about missing out on the DOTM, as its always a bit frustrating. Especially when its been a good month.

UTL: Rapid Danger (Iesada & Pathlow) vs Black Heart Flying Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion)

UTL: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki)

UTL: Black Magic (Taira & Masuno) vs Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera)

Marihito Masuko, Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate vs Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM

Elemental III, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Mystic Dragon, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji

Black Cobra & Super Joshuya vs American Optimus & Gareth Wayne

Mister Macho vs Omezo Shikitei

Stone Yoshikawa vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Nisso Yuasha vs Roku Sotomura

Red Panther vs Merle O'Curle vs The Incredible Koyama vs Tiger Fuyuki

'Some Dude In A Mask' vs White Samurai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UTL: Rapid Danger (Iesada & Pathlow) vs Black Heart Flying Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion)

Marihito Masuko, Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate vs Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM

Elemental III, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda vs Mystic Dragon, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji

BHFS already have titles, Rapid Danger needs the win more.

I see Rapid Danger as the next most likely to challenge the Rebellion, so the champions get a win here to maintain their top status.

Going with the Mullet Twins simply on overness

Masuko is the deciding factor

Despite Mystic's surprising win last show, I go with E3 here.

I dont see Black Cobra losing two in a row to weaker competition, even with BHB intereference

The Hamachoman-san takes the win

going with the youth here.

Sotomura could rise up, but not his time yet.

Could be anyone but Tiger, but in terms of pure skill going with O'Curle

The 'Some Dude in a Mask' buildup tour continues

Prediction's Form

Rabid Danger needs the win more

Not sure what the standings are on the tournament but I go with draw here, simply because on my opinion Rebellion doesn´t need to win the tournament and thus can affort to drop a match or two.

Bigger names

Masuko is by far the biggest name here

Again Elemental III is the biggest name.

I don´t see Cobra dropping this one.

Macho gets the win here

Yoshikawa is higher on the ladders

Squash

Like Dragonmack said anyone but Tiger could easily win this one.

Easy win

Not sure what the standings are on the tournament but I go with draw here, simply because on my opinion Rebellion doesn´t need to win the tournament and thus can affort to drop a match or two.

Rapid Danger (3 wins, 1 Loss- 6 Pts)- Will win tournament if they match The Rebellion (with a win or draw), due to their head to head win in the first round of matches.

The Rebellion (3 wins, 1 Loss- 6 Pts)- Will win the tournament if they win and Rapid Danger draw, or they draw and Rapid Danger Lose.

Black Heart Flying Squadron (2 wins, 2 Losses, 4 Pts)- Can force a tie breaker match, if they win and Explosive Tension also win their final match. All four teams would finish on six points, with all teams taking points off each other, thus forcing a situation of having a deciding tie breaker match.

Explosive Tension (2 wins, 2 Losses, 4 Pts)- See BHFS.

Black Magic (1 win, 3 Losses, 2 Pts)- Cannot win tournament, in 'wooden spoon' match with Wild Fire.

Wild Fire (1 win, 3 Losses, 2 Pts)- See Black Magic

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909

Combustion Tour- Show 9-

Ultimate Tag League: First Blast: Final Shot!!!

(Wed 29th September 2010)

Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido (5,000- Super No Vacancy)

Pre-Show

Match A: Some Dude In A Mask vs White Samurai

'Some Dude In A Mask' once again came out and 'destroyed' one of BHOTWG's resident 'enhancement talents' in next to no time, as White Samurai got in almost no offence. A Trapping Suplex secures the win for the mysterious newcomer in just a shade under 90 seconds.

Result: Some Dude In A Mask [w] bt White Samurai [L] in 1:24 via pinfall (Trapping Suplex)

Rating: C

Match B: Red Panther vs The Incredible Koyama vs

Tiger Fuyuki vs Merle O'Curle

Perhaps due to a combination of the crowd being somewhat intrigued by 'SDIAM' and the fact that the previous match was over in a flash, this lowercarders 4 corner survival was greeted with more empty seats, as the fans looked to grab a tasty Bento Box from the concession stands.

In typical 4CS fashion this once broke down very quickly and the momentum swung back and forth between all four competitors, until it was The Incredible Koyama who was able to land the decisive blow, landing upon Tiger Fuyuki with the Air Koyama (Shooting Star Press) to pick up the victory.

Result: The Incredible Koyama [w] bt Merle O'Curle + Red Panther + Tiger Fuyuki [L] in 7:27 via pinfall (Air Koyama)

Main Show

Match #1: Black Cobra & Super Joshuya vs

American Optimus & Gareth Wayne

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GarethWayne.jpg?t=1295655891

This one's interesting because both Joshuya and Optimus are still officially in Dragon Feet 2K9 at this stage, Cobra is now officialluy out of the Black Heart Brethren, whilst Gareth Wayne is still very much with that faction, question which of these two makeshift duo's would be more united.

Joshuya and Optimus started things off, but gaijin legacy quickly thought better of it and tagged in Gareth Wayne. Black Cobra wanted in straight away but Wayne prevented Joshuya from making the tag and then knocked Cobra off the apron.

The 'American Bastard' managed to overpower Joshuya and set up for the Nu-Vegas Bomb but the 'Nippon Luchadore' was able to counter into sunset flip. Wayne powered out but Joshuya was able to snap off a spinning headscissors that gathered up enough momentum to send Wayne out to the floor. Joshuya then looked to take flight but American Optimus sneaked in and crotched his Dragon Feet stable mate with a low blow before quickly rolling Joshuya up...but referee Terakado quickly waived the cover off, still recognising that Optimus was not the legal man.

However the momentum remained with American Optimus and Gareth Wayne, with the 'American Bastard' now recovered enough to send Joshuya into their corner. A backbreaker from Gareth Wayne was followed by a diving legdrop from Optimus for a two count, before 'gaijin legacy' set up for the O-Bomb but Joshuya had the move scouted and countered into a frankensteiner......

Optimus managed to kick out at two, before both looked to make the tag.....Optimus managed to get the tag to Wayne first and the 'American Bastard was able to prevent Joshuya from makign the tag, but the 'Nippon Luchadore' ducked under the Jackpot Jolt (Charging Fore Arm Smash) and then nailed Wayne with a leg laritat before getting the tag to Black Cobra, who then sent Wayne to the canvas with a missile dropkick, a basement dropkick then followed before Cobra headed up top to then come crashing down upon Wayne with the FROM CANADA WITH LOVE (Swandive Headbutt).......

Gareth Wayne kicked out but was then quickly turned over into the STONE HOLD (Sharpshooter)......

American Optimus then got up on the apron and looked as though he was about to intervene and make the save, but then suddenly hopped off the apron and headed up the entrance ramp, at that point with a two on one situation suddenly looming, a frustrated Gareth Wayne saw no choice but to tap away the match at the hands of his former stable mate.

Result: Black Cobra [w] & Super Joshuya bt American Optimus & Gareth Wayne [L] in 8:25 via submission (Stone Hold)

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: A nice little opening contest, mixing some good action with some intriguing storytelling. American Opitmus-san hanging out Wayne-san out to dry, makes sense because all he cares about is getting one over on Joshuya-san and when he felt the opportunity to do was slipping away he decided to leave the match. What it also shows is that whilst Optimus-san has been carrying himslef like a member of the BHB, he is still very much loyal to Dragon Feet and that his issues are only with Joshuya-san.

Post Match Comments:

Black Cobra (in English): I wanted to show everyone that my former Brethren are good wrestlers, but they just can't see it for themselves and feel the need to resort to the underhanded tactics I once believed in, the Black Hearted Way as they call it. Just as I learned to myself, they will soon learn that true skill and desire will overcome earning victory in the cheapest of fashions.

Super Joshuya: I do not understand why I have to fight for my spot in Dragon Feet 2K9 at Quest of Heart, when I have carried myself in an honorable manner , unlike Optimus-san.......But if Shimedzu-san and Miyamae-san want me to prove my worth then, I will do so and show them that I am stronger than Optimus-san.

American Optimus (in English): You want to know why I walked out on Wayne-san, because I don't have any affiliation with him or the Brethren for that matter. What I do have a bond with is Dragon Feet 2K9, a bond I have had for longer than Joshuya-san and at Quest of Heart I will beat him by any means necessary ro maintain my spot with MY brothers. Joshuya-san, we could have been a great team but the difference is I want IT more, whilst you're just happy to coast along, convincing yourself that being honorable is an excuse for your failures.

Match #2: Ultimate Tag League:

Black Magic (Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno) vs

Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg?t=1268429453

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

The first Ultimate Tag League match of the night see's both teams only fighting for pride, but given their heated history with one another that began on the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour neither team will want to finish below the other and receive the 'wooden spoon'.

Black Magic tried to force an early advantage by jumping Wild Fire during their entrance, but the Sekigun pair were more than ready for their Black Hearted rivals and fired right back, however the wild brawling at the start of the match did begin to favour the former tag champions, as Masuno and Taira used their size and power to their advantage.

When things settled down Black Magic had managed to isolate Onodera in their corner. As expected Black Magic then worked over Onodera in their corner and finding every opportunity to take a shortcut much to the frustration of Toshusai, whose protestations only served to put Onodera into more trouble, as referee Umeki was distracted form seeing Black Magic's cheap shots and blatantly illegal tactics such as choking Onodera with the ring-rope.

After feeling that Onodera had been effectively worn down, Masuno then looked to place the 'Iron Man' in the MASUNO DEEP SLEEPER (Arm Hook Sleeper) but Onodera still had some fight left and elbowed his way out but was prevented from making too much of a comeback after being levelled with a clothesline from 'the Hammer'.

Taira was then tagged back in by Masuno, Onodera was then whipped hard into the corner by the 'Bulldozer' who then charged in to connect with The FLATTENER (Running Corner Clothesline) but Onodera saw it coming and got the boots up, before attempting a diving cross-body, however Taira caught the 'Iron Man' and admittely used the momentum to toss Onodera overhead with the SAMSON SLAM (Pumphandle Fallaway Slam).....

Taira then went for the cover, but it was too lax and Onodera was able to kick out at two. Taira turned it back over to Masuno and the powerful pairing look to set up for the DEVASTATOR but Onodera managed to find a way to slip out and counter into a DDT/Enziguri one man combination to stun the former tag champions.....

That lead to the Iron Man finally getting the hot tag into a fired-up Toshusai, who then proceeded to clean house with a flurry of fore-arms and then a pair of SHOCK KICK's (Bicycle Kicks) for both members of Black Magic. Toshusai then went for the cover on Taira.....

One.....

Two......

Thr.......

Masuno dived back into make the save, and then traded back and forth blows with Toshusai who then flipped his customary double bird sign at the 'Hammer' and reared back to connect with another SHOCK KICK, only for a recovered Taira to then level Toshusai with a clothesline that sent 'Wild Charisma' to the floor. Taira then followed Toshusai out to the floor, only to leave Masuno exposed to a missile drop-kick from Onodera.

Onodera then quickly rolled Masuno up, the 'Hammer' easily powered out of the cover but then found himself trapped in the LRC submission (Arm Trap Crossface) but Taira who had just sent Toshusai crashing into the ring-steps was able to intervene and prevent Masuno from tapping out......

Taira then levelled Onodera with a clothesline and then pitched the 'Iron Man' onto the top-rope to set up for the WRECKING BALL (Muscle Buster) but before he could deliver the move, Toshusai sneaked back in and levelled Taira with another SHOCK KICK, before Onodera then planted the 'Bulldozer' into the canvas with a diving bulldog.

Masuno then re-intervened sending Onodera back out to the floor with a clothesline, before doing the same to Toshusai, but 'Wild Charisma' fired right back only to be crotched with a low blow from Taira. Taira then held Toshusai in place for Masuno to connect with the MAGIC K.O (Roaring Elbow) but Toshusai managed to side step at the last split second and Taira went down like a sack load of Onigiri,before levelling Masuno with another SHOCK KICK

Taira somehow battled his way to his feet only to be planted with a SPINE SHOCKER from Toshusai, who then made the cover.....

One.......

Two.......

Three !!!

Wild Fire had finally pullled out the victory that had eluded them over Black Magic on the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour and avoid finishing bottom of the UTL standings.

Result: Tadakuni Toshusai [w] & Takayuki Onodera bt Yasuhiko Taira [L] & Yasunobu Masuno in 11:07 via pinfall (Spine Shocker)

Onodera's Assessment: The crowd were unfortunately apathetic towards this match, feeling that these two teams have met each other far too much recently and unfortunately what we offered up out there was very formulaic. Having an inkling that this feud was beginning to run it's course for now, I had Toshusai-san and myself pick up the win. I was going to book us together again in some sort of stipulation based match at Quest of Heart, but the growing apathy from the BHOTWG fanbase towards a feud that is already growing a little stale means that I have already re thought those plans. However I feel that the rivarly can be kept alive without throwing out another straight tag match for a while yet.

Post Match Comments:

Tadakuni Toshusai: WIILLDDD FIIRRREEEE, destroy BLAACCKK MAGIIIIICCC, BLAAACK MAGIIICC DESTROYEDDDD!!!

Takayuki Onodera: Toshusai-san here is as ever getting carried away, but who can blame him, it was good to finally get a win over those no good cheaters, and I'm sure it will be more of many victories to come, because whilst we didn't do as well in the UTL as we would have liked, we still believe that one day we can become World Tag Team Champions.

Tadakuni Toshusai: CHAMPIONNNNSSS !! , WIILLLDDDDD CHAMPIONNNNNSSSS!!!!

Yasunobu Masuno: Does it looks like we care, we finished bottom in this stupid tournament. You haven't seen the last of us, not be a long shot, we will force our way back to the very top of Burning Hammer, and we will leave a path of destruction behind us.

Match #3: Stone Yoshikawa vs Toshiki Shibanumo

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StoneYoshikawa.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo-1.jpg

This match pitted two Burning Hammer roster members looking to prove they have what it takes to thrive in BHOTWG, the veteran Shibanumo is building up a perception as the 'weak link' in RAGE amongst his stable mates, whilst Yoshikawa has yet to really establish himself since coming into BHOTWG.

The opening exchanges were a cagey, technical affair until Shibanumo started to use his size advantage to assert his authority, and after a belly to back suplex earned a two count, 'Silent RAGE' then placed Yoshikawa in the SLEEPING CAMEL (Camel Clutch Sleeper) but the 'International Student' was able to dig down and tough it out enough to force a rope break.....

Shibanumo then set up for the BROKEN PROMISES (Sideslam Backbreaker) but Yoshikawa managed to kick out and then nail Shibaumo with an Enziguri. A baseball slide then saw Yoshikawa cease the momentum further, before Shibanumo rolled out to take a powder, only for Yoshikawa to launch himself over the tope and wipe Shibanumo out with a diving cross body.

The 'International Student' then pitched Shibanumo back into the ring and then looked to get 'Silent Rage' turned over for the Stone Hold but Shibanumo was able to kick Yoshikawa off and then level Yoshikawa with a clothesline.....

Shibanumo then looked to set up for the Hammerplex but Yoshikawa managed to eblow his way out and force a standing switch befoe impressively planting his larger opponent with a German Suplex Hold for a two count. Yoshikawa looked to take flight but was ut off by Shibanumo, whot then looked to bring the 'International Student' crashing back in with a superplex but Yoshikawa managed to fight Shibaumo off and take down Silent RAGE with a diving crossbody......

Shibanumo however rolled through and set up for the Broken Promises, but Yoshikawa was again able to fight his way out, before planting 'Silent Rage' with a drop toe hold and following in with a basement drop-kick. Yoshikawa then planted Shibanumo with a snap suplex before heading up top and then crashing down upon 'Silent Rage' with the SUPERMAN ELBOW (Long Range Flying Elbow), which ended up being decisive for Yoshikawa as the 'international student' came away with the victory.

Result: Stone Yoshikawa [w] bt Toshiki Shibanumo [L] in 8:15 via pinfall (Superman Elbow)

Onodera's Assessment: I was expecting this match to not get much of a reaction from the crowd, it was just a shame that they were already a bit flat from the seemingly overdone Black Magic-Wild Fire match. Even though it is likely neither will become major stars for Burning Hammer, I feel both still have something to offer the promotion. Shibanumo-san is admittedly a bit bland but is consistent and that makes him dependable in the role of a veteran talent enhancer. Yoshikawa-san however gets the rub as he does have more potential to rise above his current low card status, though there is the feeling that the man he defeated tonight, could be himself in ten years time, unless he adds a little more sizzle to his performance.

Post Match Comments:

Stone Yoshikawa: I know I've got to start picking up more wins to truly cement myself with BHOTWG, and I also know that one win over a, and I mean no disrepect to the guy a low tier worker like Shibanumo-san ain't going to make alot of difference but it's a step in the right direction for me and it's a building block I can build upon.

Match #4: Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Mystic Dragon vs Elemental III, Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HaruKurofuji.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MysticDragon.jpg?t=1295655891

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpg

With teams representing the two purest of babyface factions in Macho-Universe and the Burning Sekigun, the crowd were somewhat split on who to support in this all junior division six man tag.

After a low key feeling out process what unfolded was a fast paced, evenly contest with the momentum swinging back and forth between both sides. Universal Excellence and Size of the Fight both almost earned the victory with their signature double teams, as Kokan almost fell victim to the UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (Bridging German Suplex followed by a standing Shooting Star Press) and Size of the Fight almost put Yasujiro away with the BIG FIGHT ENDER (Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combo).....

In the end though it came down to Mystic Dragon and Elemental III, with Mystic almost pulling out the upset with an Elemental Suplex on the 'Third Generation Icon'. With Universal Excellence then holding off Size of the Fight, the 'Destined One' then headed up top and pulled out the MYSTIC WAVE (Corkscrew Senton Splash) but Elemental III got his knees up and a roundhouse kick, followed by an EARTH BREAKER (Double Underhook Powerbomb) saw the 'Third Generation Icon' secure the win for the Burning Sekigun trio.

Result: Elemental III [w], Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda bt Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Mystic Dragon [L] in 10:27 via pinfall (Earth Breaker)

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: Aligned to some good fast paced action, Elemental III gave this match just enough of a big name prescence to get the crowd back on side, after a couple of 'flat' contests.

Post Match Comments:

Elemental III: Macho-Universe are an honorable faction, but Size of the Fight and myself showed that the Sekigun will always be stronger.

Kansuke Konda: Universal Excellence, we respect you guys because you fight for things the right way, just like Kokan-san and myself but whether we will be facing the Flying Squadron or Little Fury, will be the one's earning the next shot at the Junior Tag titles.

Barei Yasujiro: Size of the Fight and Elemental-san, tonight you were stronger than us, and that is someting we will have to respect, but it will not always be that way and when it comes to getting back into the Junior Tag Title hunt Kurofuji-san and I will be the one's earning the next shot.

Match #5: Nisso Yuasha vs Roku Sotomura

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa-1.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RokuSotomura.jpg

Even though Sotomura got in some offence to prevent this from being completely one-sided, he was unable to stand up to the 'Baby Elephant's' power and unlike the Junior Division wrestlers who have given Yuasha many problems, the 'Chinlock Master' lacked the speed and agility to take advantage of Yuasha's lumbering weakness and unfortunately for Sotomura this the Baby Elephant was able to dictate the pace from start to finish and in just a over four and a half minutes the contest was over as Sotomura was sent crashing into the canvas with the QUAKE BOMB (Elevated Powerbomb).

Result: Nisso Yuasha [w] bt Roku Sotomura [L] in 4:39 via pinfall (Quake Bomb)

Rating: C-

Onodera's Assessment: Token squash win for Yuasha-san. I think had we sent him to defeat here then he would have no credibility left. Admittedly this is the sort of the match that normally belongs on the pre-show and unsurprisingly much of the crowd used the match for a chance to take a break.

Match #6: Mitsunari Fuganaga Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM vs

Marihito Masuko, Sanetomo Shiriashi, Sessue Kawate

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko_jhd1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SanetomoShiraishi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SessueKawateALT21.jpg

Credits to JHD-1 for the new Masuko render and LoNdOn for the new Kawate render.

This six man tag saw the RAGE trio seize control, managing to isolate Marihito Masuko. The challenger for the Junior Division Championship at Quest of Heart, proved resillient however and an INTO THE WHITE (Springboard Bulldog) on Mitsunari Fuganaga, gave the Painted Wonder the opening to get his Snow Lizzard partners back into the match.

The momentum then swung back to the Sekgun trio with Snow Lizzard almost pick up the win via the SL SNAPPER (Russian Legsweep/Neckbreaker combo) on VENOM but Yoshii Shiomi made the save with a senton splash. Moments later Masuko though he had got the win for the Sekigun with a MASUKO CRADLE (Bridging Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex) but that was broken up by Fuganaga, before Mister Serious drove the Painted Wonder into the mat with the WHO'S LAUGHING NOW (Double Underhook Facebuster).....

Fuganaga then found himself planted by Shiraishi with the LIZARD SUPLEX (Half Nelson Leg Hook Suplex) but it was VENOM who would have the final word stunning Shiraishi with the V-STINGER (Shining Wizard Enziguri) before placing the 'Lizard' in the STING IN THE TAIL (Cross Knee Lock) to force the submission victory.

Result: Mitsunari Fuganaga [w] Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM bt Marihito Masuko, Sanetomo Shiriashi [L], Sessue Kawate in 9:48 via submission (Sting In The Tail)

Rating: C+

Onodera's Assessment: Not much to say about this match, this was what it was a midcard level filler six man. The RAGE trio picked up the win here, as I am gradually building them up from the glorified jobber faction they were during the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour into becoming a genuine threat. Masuko-san despite being the biggest name won't be hurt by this loss, as the fans will have perceived him to be teaming with 'weak' partners as Snow Lizzard have not been relevant in a winning sense for some time now.

Post Match Comments:

Mitsunari Fuganaga: RAGE are moving forward, Sanda and Okazaki have shown good leadership and Little Fury and myself are stepping it up, for too long we were content to be the 'other' faction here in Burning Hammer....RAGE formed because we were not content to be the 'other' guys, but then we lost sight of that fact, now we have the vision and drive back again.

VENOM: And part of recapturing that vision and drive as Fuganaga-san has just said will be to capture the Junior Tag Team Championship......

Yoshii Shiomi: We know how good the Black Heart Flying Squadron are, they've proved how good they are in the UTL but will they be ready for how good WE are.

Marihito Masuko: Often the path to our defining moments are paved with testing obstacles, tonight defeat was endured but that has only reminded me that it is something I WILL not endure as my quest reaches a familiar path once again, for the pink path of destiny shall see the dragon slain and lead to gold.

Match #7: Mister Macho vs Omezo Shikitei

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho_jhdMacho1.jpg?t=1294616716 vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OmezoShikitei.jpg

Dragon Feet 2K9's young apprentice Omezo Shikitei came out full of fire against Mister Macho, and pushed the pace in the early going, so much so that he managed to lock on his BROKEN SWORD (Crucifix Armbar) submission on the Macho-Universe leader. But the former Raging Bull wasn't worn down enough for the 'Ice Man's' submission to be truly effective and after weathering an early storm Macho battled his way back to take control of the match.

An overhead belly to belly suplex earned a close two count for the Macho-man, and the the MACHO LARIAT brought Macho even closer to victory. Despite kicking out Shikitei remained rooted to the mat and Macho decided to head up top before dropping the MACHO ELBOW DROP (Flying Elbow drop) on Shikitei to secure the victory.

Result: Mister Macho [w] bt Omezo Shikitei [L] in 8:40 via pinfall (Macho Elbow Drop)

Onodera's Assessment: Not a bad match, but at this stage the fans just aren't going to buy into a young lion like Shikitei-san going over an established veteran like Hamacho-san, so again this was met with a degree of apathy from the Sapporo crowd. Of course after such a low-key undercard I am placing all hope in the two vital UTL matches in the main event slots to really deliver.

Post Match Comments:

Mister Macho: OOH YEAHHH !!!! It's all about the big prize brother, and the Macho-man is gonna be heading for the main event.

Match #8: Ultimate Tag League:

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs

Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda_jhd21.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg

The penultimate UTL match pitches the World Tag Team Champions The Rebellion, up against Explosive Tension. The Rebellion can win the tournament with a draw, provided that Rapid Danger lose in the last match...Explosive Tension need to win and hope that the Black Heart Flying Squadron also pick up a win the main event to force a four way tie break match between all four teams.

Explosive Tension try to push an aggressive pace from the start, jumping The Rebellion at the bell but the tag champs fire right back and the intense brawl soon spills out to the floor and into the crowd. Sanda and Miyamae manage to beat the count and it is Miyamae who gains the advantage taking down Sanda with a basement drop kick and then heading up top but Okazaki had sent Shimedzu into the guard-rail moments earlier and managed to hop up onto the apron to prevent Miyamae from taking flight, that enabled Sanda to recover and bring 'the Viper' crashing back into the ring with a superplex......

Sanda made the cover, as Okazaki dished out a series of stiff kicks to Shimedzu on the outside....

Though Miyamae was able to kick out, Explosive Tension had seized control of the match. The pace of the match after such an intense opening, slowed down as the RAGE duo focus their attack on working over the back of Miyamae, with plenty of quick tags, snapmares and stiff kicks to 'the Viper'. Shimedzu meanwhile had picked himself off the floor and was ready to tag back in, but Explosive Tension had cut the ring off and began to taunt 'Kamikaze Spirit'.

A series of backbreakers and suplexes continued to wear Miyamae down to the point that Shimedzu was concerned enough to get into the ring and intervene, but 'Kamikaze Spirit's' protestations only served to distract referee Umeki and for Explosive Tension to sneak in more cheap shots.

Feeling that Miyamae was significantly worn down Okazaki then looked to place the 'viper' in the CENTURY CRAB LIFT but Miyamae wasn't as weakened enough as he would liked to have thought, as the ' Viper' thrusted Okazaki away with a double boot that sent 'No Mercy' staggering back into his corner, Miyamae then explosively nailed Okazaki with a drop-kick into the corner before delivering an jumping high kick that knocked Sanda off the apron before collapsing to the mat, that burst of energy seemingly all he had left to give at that stage.

Miyamae however was still very much on the wrong side of the ring, and a recovered Sanda was able to prevent 'the Viper' from making the tag. Sanda then whipped Miyamae into the corner and then went to connect with the EXPLOSION KICK (Running Boot) but Miyamae was able to duck and then dive across to get the tag to Shimedzu who then delivered a running boot of his down to Sanda. Sanda then dropped into a seated position, setting himself up nicely for Shimedzu to subject 'Explosive' to a facewash.

However Sanda was able to stop 'Kamikaze Spirit' in his tracks as Shimedzu went to the 'Facewash' well for a second time, by getting back to his feet and levelling Shimedzu with a lariat.

Sanda then set up for an Exploder Suplex but Shimedzu had that well scouted, elbowing his way out and then planting the former Raging Bull with a REVOLUTION DROP (Twisting Inverted Brainbuster)......

One.......

Two.....

Thr.......

Okazaki rushed back into the ring to break up the pin, but Umeki keen to keep control quickly ordered the fomer INSPIRE man back to his corner. The Rebellion took full advantage to the momentary distraction, combining to nail Sanda with stereo roundhouse kicks.....

Sanda proved resillient however kicking out at two, and perhaps spurred on by the fact that the UTL cup could still be won, the former Raging Bull managed to withstand more double team offence from The Rebellion that could have very well put lesser determined men down. The Double slingshot suplex, rope hung double stomp and legsweep/spin kick combo's were all only able to earn the World Tag Team Champions a two count.....

Feeling however that victory was getting ever closer, The Rebellion then looked to set up the Spiked Skull-Drop but Sanda had that well scouted, fighting his way out of the front chancery and then planting Shimedzu with an Exploder Suplex.....Okazaki then broke out of his corner to then take Miyamae by surprise by bringing 'the Viper crashing back into the ring with a superplex......

Shimedzu managed to kick out of Sanda's weak cover,but with Miyamae also down....Sanda was able to get Okazaki legally tagged back into the match, and Explosive Tension were able to re-seize the momentum, by levelling 'Kamikaze Spirit' with a chop block/Spin Kick combination........

One.......

Two.....

Thr......

Miyamae dived across to make the save, but was quickly intercepted by Okazaki who took 'the Viper' down with a drop toe hold and then placed Miyamae in the CENTURY CRAB LIFT.

Neither was the legal man however, so the submission victory would not count, despite Miyamae looking as though he wanted to tap out......However it did still put Explosive Tension in the drivers seat, that was until Shimedzu was able to rebound off the ropes and nail Sanda with the LIFE FLASHER (Rebound Running Boot)......

Okazaki suddenly relinquished the Crab Lift and pulled Shimedzu off from making the cover. Okazaki then went to nail Shimedzu with a running knee strike, but 'Kamikaze Spirit was able to side step out of the way and then take down Okakazki with a Dragon Screw Leg-Whip.......

Shimedzu then turned his attention to Sanda, lifting 'Explosive' up with a front facelock, as 'Kamikaze Spirit' looked for the SKULL DROP but a recovered Okazaki clubbed Shimedzu from behind before Explosive Tension combined on an EXPLOSION KICK assisted Backdrop Suplex Hold !

One......

Two......

Thr......

Miyamae dived across to make the save, but was quickly pitched back out to the floor by Sanda, and Explosive Tension were able to turn their attention back to Shimedzu........

Explosive Tension then looked to set up for the EX2 (Double Exploder Suplex) but 'Kamikaze Spirit' was able to battle his way out, but his attempt at a spirited flurry was soon cut off, before being whipped hard into the corner.......

Explosive Tension then pitched Shimedzu onto the top-rope, as both Okazaki and Sanda climbed onto the second, ready to deliver a double team superplex but before they could deliver what they had in mind, Miyamae sneaked back into the ring and stunned Sanda with a falling double knee backbreaker, despite that intervention however....Okazaki was still able to send Shimedzu crashing back into the ring with a top rope Exploder Suplex.....

But Miyamae quickly made sure that 'No Mercy' would not be able to make the save, nailing Okazaki with the GLITTERING MAGICIAN knee strike......

One......

Two....

Thr......

Okazaki kicked out but was then placed in the SNAKE POISON (ANACONDA VICE) submission by Miyamae.....Sanda then tried to get across to make the save but Shimedzu was able to pull the Raging Bull back and tie-up Sanda with an abdominal stretch as Miyamae synched his signature submission hold on Okazaki.

'No Mercy' looked set to tap put but Sanda managed to fight his way out of Shimedzu's clutches and eventually was able to make it across and deliver a few blows to Miyamae, to force 'the Viper' to relinquish his grip and prevent Okazaki from tapping out.

Sanda then levelled Shimedzu with an EXPLOSION KICK II, but was then clipped from behind by Miyamae who then planted the former Raging Bull with the MIYAMAE SPOILER (Swinging Reverse STO).....

Referee Umeki however waived off the cover, saying that Sanda was not the legal man to be pinned..... at that point a recovered Shimedzu then dragged Sanda out to the floor, as a worn down Okazaki still lay rooted to the canvas.....Miyamae then decided to head up top......

But before Miyamae could take flight Okazaki was back to his feet, only for 'the Viper' to take Okazaki down with a flying cross body but 'No Mercy' rolled through and then placed Miyamae in the ANGULAR ARM BAR (Grounded Arm Bar).....

Okazaki wrenched back on Miyamae's arm, as Sanda was now preventing Shimedzu from getting back into the ring to make the save.......

But despite being in a great deal of agony, Miyamae was able to tough it out and force himself and Okazaki over to the ropes to force the rope break.....

Okazaki however was able to continue to seize the momentum, with Miyamae staggering into the OKAZAKI EXPLOSION (Wrist Clutch Exploder Suplex)......

One........

Two.......

Thr........

Shimedzu was able to break free of Sanda's clutches and dive across to make the save........

'Kamikaze Spirit' was quickly pitched back out to the floor, before Explosive Tension looked to set up for the 'EX2' (Double Exploder) on Miyamae......

But Miyamae made it as awkward as possible dropping to his knees, before Shimedzu slid back into the ring and nailed Okazaki with a LIFE FLASHER......

Miyamae then planted Sanda with an STO, and both members of The Rebellion then headed up top.......

Explosive Tension rose back to their feet but were then on the receiving end of stereo missile drop-kicks, that sent them staggering backwards into opposite corners, stereo running knee strikes followed.......

Before the Rebellion headed up top again....Miyamae then came crashing down upon Okazaki with the REBEL STOMP (Diving Double Stomp) and a split second later....Shimedzu came crashing down upon Sanda with a MOONSAULT.....

One......

Two.....

Thr........

Sanda kicked out but with Okazaki still feeling the effects of the REBEL STOMP, the Rebellion looked to set up for the SPIKED SKULL DROP........

With Okazaki unable to prevent The Rebellion from doing so, Sanda was driven into the canvas......

One......

Two.....

Thr.....

But 'No Mercy' was able to recover in time to make the save......

Shimedzu the drop-kicked Okazaki out of the ring, and then followed up with a slingshot cross-body......

Leaving Miyamae in the ring with Sanda.......'the Viper' then looked to be setting up for the MIYAMAE SPOILER but Sanda had found some fighting spirit, blocking the move and then planting Miyamae with an EXPLODER SUPLEX.....

But he was too worn down to make the cover.......

After Umeki almost made a double count-out, both then staggered to their feet before engaging in several tired looking strikes......Sanda then landed the EXPLOSION KICK (Running Boot) and quickly made the cover......

One.......

Two......

Thr.....

But Shimedzu was able to break back in and make the save, but before Shimedzu could pull out a decisive manouvere on Sanda, Okazaki clubbed 'Kamikaze Spirit' from behind, before planting Shimedzu with a Backdrop Suplex........

Explosive Tension then turned their attention back to Miyamae, and once again set up for the EX2 (Double Exploder) and this time they were able to pull it off.....

One......

Two.....

Thr........

Somehow Miyamae had the fighting spirit left to keep the match alive for The Rebelllion......

Explosive Tension having come so close to finishing Miyamae off there and then, looked to deliver a second EX2 but Shimedzu was back up to nail Sanda with a roundhouse kick, before Miyamae then nailed Okazaki with an Enziguri......

Miyamae then rolled up 'No Mercy'

One......

Two.......

Thr.......

Sanda was able to dive across to make the save, but was then intercepted by Shimedzu.......

Miyamae and Okazaki then began to exchange strikes in the ring, as Shimedzu and Sanda took their battle out to the floor......

Okazaki was then able to seize advantage, planting Miyamae with Uranage Backbreaker before turning 'the Viper' over into the CENTURY CRAB LIFT (Leglock Cloverleaf).......

Sanda and Shimedzu were still cancelling each other out on the floor......

Miyamae looked like he was set to tap........

But then the bell rang, and the 30 minute time limit was up....the match had ended in draw. Okazaki was probably only as few seconds away from forcing Miyamae to tap out but the time limit had finished in The Rebellion's favour and if the Black Heart Flying Squadron can defeat Rapid Danger in the main event, then The Rebellion will claim ultimate victory in the inaugral Ultimate Tag League.

Result: Shimedzu & Miyamae drew with Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki in 30:00 (Time Limit Expired)

Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: Admittedly the crowd had to be warmed up a bit, after a flat undercard, but transpired was a very good tag match, but what that is par for the course with The Rebellion. Explosive Tension did play their part however and Sanda-san looks like he could end up being part of not one, but two successive tandems in BHOTWG. The finish with Explosive Tension coming so close to victory also sets things in place for a re-match.

Post Match Comments:

Masaaki Okazaki: Lets get one thing straight here, we should still be in with a chance of winning those trophies tonight, because Miyamae was saved by the time limit....he was going to tap, I know it, you know it, Miyamae knows it, everyone knows it....

Chuichi Sanda: Even if Rapid Danger do end up doing enough against the Squadron, fact is we was robbed!

Masaaki Okazaki: But we aren't going to sit here and complain, we propose to do something about it, so what we want is a re-match Rebellion....

Chuichi Sanda: And we don't want any re-match, we want that match to be for the World Tag Team titles!!

Masaaki Okazaki: We've proven we CAN beat The Rebellion, we've proven we are good enough.

Chuichi Sanda: Fact is we also sent Rapid Danger to defeat, we are good enough to win the World Tag Team titles and if Okazaki-san and I get the shot we deserve, we WILL prove it.

Shimedzu: Well it looks like we're going to have to wait and see what happens between Rapid Danger and the BHFS and never thought I'd be saying that I hope someone from the Black Heart Brethren wins.....

Miyamae: No matter what happens we still believe we are the best team in the world, and if Explosive Tension or anyone else truly believe that we were 'saved by the bell' and about to tap out at the end of that match then they would be truly mistaken.....

Shimedzu: If Explosive Tension want a re-match for the Burning Tag Titles, then they are welcome to do so because we will prove to them that we ARE the better team.

Match #9: Ultimate Tag League:

Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow) vs

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

It's the final match of the UTL and Rapid Danger just need tp draw the match to claim the trophy and whilst the Black Heart Flying Squadron are only now fighting for pride, the Junior Tag champs will still be keen to end the tournament on a high note and further prove themselves to be amongst the elite teams in Burning Hammer, regardless of weight limits.

Pathlow and Scorpion start things off and a brief feeling out process soon gives way to an intense striking exchange. Pathlow gets the better of that, so Scorpion tags out to Kiyaru. The Dark Enigma manages to outmanouvere Pathlow and snaps off a spinning head-scissors, before the disorientated gaijin junior, tags out to Iesada.

Kiyaru again uses his graceful speed and agility, that defies his near 40 year old body to get one up on his opponent. After planting Iesada with a leg-lariat, Kiyaru then went out onto the apron but as set to springboard back in, Pathlow moved across and nailed Kiyaru with a high-kick, knocking the 'Dark Enigma' off the apron......Pathlow then dived off the apron to drive Kiyaru into the guard-rail.......

Golden Scorpion however sprung back into the ring and nailed Iesada with a missile drop-kick, before setting up for a Brainbuster on the Super 10 Cup holder, but Pathlow rolled back into the ring and soon enough Scorpion's Brainbuster attempt was countered into a double team vertical suplex....

Kiyaru staggered back into the ring, but was soon taken down with a drop toe hold by Iesada and then nailed with a baseball slide by Pathlow for a two count.

After Kiyaru was then pitched back into the Rapid Danger corner, the match settled down as the INSPIRE pair focused their attack on wearing down the arm of the 'Dark Enigma' with kicks and stomps in order to set up for either of their signature submissions the Iesada Special or the Kimura Lock.

Feeling that Kiyaru was significantly worn down, Iesada did look to synch in his IESADA SPECIAL cross arm-breaker, but the 'Dark Enigma' was able to manouvre himself over to the ropes to force the rope break.....

Iesada then turned things back over to Pathlow who dished out more ultra-stiff kicks, delivered with pin point accurracy to Kiyaru's increasingly deadened right arm.....After a pin attempt for a two count, Pathlow then turned it back over to Iesada who then planted Kiyaru into the canvas with a reverse STO, that he transtioned immediately into the IESADA SPECIAL.....

Seeing that his partner was in trouble Scorpion rushed into the ring and stomped away on Iesada, forcing the Super 10 Cup holder to release the hold. Scorpion was then told to go back to his corner by referee Terakado who wanted to try and restore order, but the 'Gold and Black Attack' was of course being awkward and that provided enough of a distraction for Kiyaru to crotch Iesada with a low blow....

Terakado then turned round to see Kiyaru rolling Iesada up......

One.......

Two......

Pathlow decided to intervene stomping away on Kiyaru to break up the pin. Again Terakado wanted to restore order but Pathlow's protestations, enable to Scorpion to sneak into the ring and nail Iesada with a punt to the head, before drilling 'Dangerous' into the canvas with BRAINBUSTER and then telling Kiyaru to make the cover.......

One......

Two.....

Thr.......

Iesada showed fighting spirit by kicking out and then seemed to be re-seizing control with a flurry of fore-arm smashes but Kiyaru had enough left in the tank to take Iesada by surprise and then plant the Super 10 Holder into the canvas with his signature Tilt-A-Whirl Russian Legsweep......

With neither man having anything left to give at that stage, it then became a race to see who could tag out first.....

It was near enough a dead heat as both Pathlow and Scorpion were tagged in by their partners split seconds apart. Just as the start of the match they intensely engaged in a strike battle, something that favoured the stiffer striking Pathlow, until Scorpion sneaked in a knee to the groin and then drilled Pathlow into the canvas with a BRAINBUSTER......

One.....

Two.....

Thr.....

Pathlow managed to kick out, but the momentum was in Scorpion's and the Flying Squadron's favour and the 'Gold and Black Attack' followed up by whipping Pathlow hard into the BHFS corner and following in with a corner drop-kick, before Kiyaru then headed up top and plant Pathlow into the canvas with a diving neckbreaker......

Pathlow again resiliently kicked out at two, and 'Rapid Fire' continued to show extreme determination in the face of adversity, by kicking out of a string of double teams (spinning headscissors from Kiyaru fed into a Brainbuster from Scorpion, Russian Leg-sweep, followed by the Golden Shot Legdrop) from the BHFS much to the Junior Tag champs frustration.

But despite Pathlow's resillience , it was only looking like a matter of time before the BHFS would put the hard hitting gaijin away. Sensing that time was right to do so, Kiyaru headed up top, as Scorpion scooped the weary Pathlow upon his shoulders, as the Junior Tag champs set up for their signature double team the ULTRA EFFECT but Pathlow managed to slip off Scorpion's shoulders and then plant the 'Gold and Black Attack' with a bridging German Suplex.....

Kiyaru quickly soared off the top turbuckle to come crashing down upon Pathlow with a diving splash, instantly breaking up the pin attempt....

Kiyaru then tried to plant Pathlow with a standing KIYARU EFFECT (Forward Somersault Stunner) but Pathlow managed to block that and dump Kiyaru with a backdrop suplex before following in with a low roundhouse kick.....Pathlow then delivered a standing drop-kick to Scorpion. But despite both of the BHFS being down, Pathlow had nothing left to give and was only looking to get Iesada tagged back into the match, rather than trying to make a cover on either of the Junior Tag champs.

Pathlow managed to get the tag to Iesada before either one of the BHFS could prevent him from doing so, and Dangerous cleaned house nailing Scorpion with a running knee strike before planting Kiyaru with a German Suplex.....

One.....

Two.....

Kiyaru kicked out but was then taken over with the IESADA BRIDGE (Bridging Northern Lights Suplex)........

One.......

Two.....

Thr......

Scorpion broke up the pin with a punt to Iesada's head, but before he could follow up, Pathlow rushed out of the corner and nailed Scorpion with a drop-kick to send the 'Gold and Black Attack' out of the ring....

Iesada then took Kiyaru over with another Northern Lights Suplex and this time transitioned into the IESADA SPECIAL Arm Bar......

Scorpion got up onto the apron as he tried to get back into the ring to make the save, but Pathlow was holding him off......

But the 'Gold and Black Attack' sneaked in a kick to Pathlows groin as referee Terakado was checking on Kiyaru to see if the 'Dark Enigma' was about to tap out......

Scorpion lifted Pathlow up and drilled 'Rapid Fire' with a BRAINBUSTER on the apron before diving back into the ring.......

And making the save, just as it looked like Kiyaru was set to tap away the match !

Scorpion then delivered the head punt/BRAINBUSTER combo to Iesada, before Kiyaru headed up top and then came crashing down upon Iesada with the MAGIC CLOUD (Imploding 450 Splash) .....

One.......

Two.....

Thr.....

Pathlow dived back into the ring at the last split second to make the save.....

Pathlow then managed to duck under a leg lariat from Kiyaru, causing the 'Dark Enigma' to accidently nail Scorpion instead, before delivering a spinning heel kick to Kiyaru and then drilling the 'Dark Enigma' into the mat with the KILL DRILL (Double Underhook Pildedriver)

A recovered Iesada then blasted Scorpion with a roaring elbow shot and then pitched the 'Gold and Black Attack' onto the top-rope as Pathlow went out onto the apron, leading to......

The DANGEROUS LIASON (Apron Enziguri/Superplex Combo)......

Iesada then made the cover, as Pathlow stood guard........

One......

Two.....

Three !!!

Rapid Danger had done it, they had just become the first winners of the Ultimate Tag League, the Team INSPIRE pairing proving to everyone and most importingly of all Tadiyuki Kikkawa that did have what it takes to be victorious when it truly matters.

Result: Tasuku Iesada [w] & John Pathlow bt The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion [L] in 23:08 via pinfall (Dangerous Liason)

Rapid Danger win the Ultimate Tag League

Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: A very good main event, between two superb teams but there was the general feeling that the crowd never quite buyed into the BHFS being able to pull out the win. I think overall the UTL has been a good idea, but this final show came off a little flat and perhaps some tweaking will need to be made to the format to keep the excitement till the very end.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TetsuzanKaneko.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

Rapid Danger celebrate winning the inaugural Ultimate Tag League, with the usual pomp and ceremony of a tournament victory. Receiving identical trophies and a giant cheque from BHOTWG president Tetsuzan Kaneko in the process before getting to pose for the camera's with their prizes.

Post Match Comments:

Tasuku Iesada: Kikkawa-san doubt us all you like, but tonight we proved to you and to everyone we can win when it matters. Now with the UTL won, I can turn my focus to winning the King of Fighters belt from you, and then after that Pathlow-san and I can win the tag belts, because difference is between us and you Kikkawa-san is that we are a TEAM.

John Pathlow (in English): I know that things have been strained between Kikkawa-san and Iesada-san of late, and hope Team INSPIRE can get back on track and that they settle their differences at Quest of Heart, no matter what happens but I do hope that Kikkawa-san has taken note of this victory, that Iesada-san an myself do have what it takes to be the winners the demands us to be.

Overall: B

Onodera's Viewpoint: Despite being solid enough the final two shows, in the UTL series with some of the big names not involved in the tournament taking a vacation, showed how much of a miss they were. With a flatly received undercard, this was a two match show and whilst the final two matches delivered good enough matches to 'save' the show, they didn't do enough to end the UTL events on a high note. Lets hope we can step it back up a gear for Quest of Heart.

Predictions Contest

Combustion Tour #2 (Show 9- Show 12)

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=371 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Predictor

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="30%" height=0>

Last Round

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="25%" height=0>

Total Pts

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Zergon

Dragonmack

Jesseewiak

Lo-Drew

BigPapa42

Infernalmiko

Phantom Stranger

legendkiller13

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Zergon who just missed out on winning the last contest, takes the lead after the first round with a stellar 9/11, in what proved to be a relatively tricky first round for most people. In the UTL matches most people correctly went for Rapid Danger, but Wild Fire going over Black Magic caught most out and Zergon was the only one to call the Draw between The Rebellion and Explosive Tension.

The six man tags, saw everyone correctly tip the Elemental III/SOTF trio over Universal Excellence and Mystic but more people incorrectly predited Masuko/Snow Lizzard to go over the RAGE trio of Little Fury & Fuganaga.

All the singles contests proved to be relatively easy to predict, with Yoshikawa-Shibanumo proving the most tricky to call, whilst the pre-show 4 way and Cobra/Joshuya-Optimus/Wayne tag split predictions.

Another change I will be making for this contest, is to bring it down from 8 shows to just 6. I want to create more winners, and to give more opportunities for the prize of an interview to be on offer (o.o.c: personally I really enjoyed getting to delve further into Taira's character and answering Dragonmack's questions). I did consider just doing 4 shows, but I felt that would be too little. 6 shows seems to strike a nice balance.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Quest of Heart Press Conference:

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa_jhdSuit1.jpg?t=1280446349http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_Suit11.jpg?t=1280446349

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TadiyukiKikkawa_jhd.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TetsuzanKaneko.jpg?t=1280446349http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TasukuIesada_jhd.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_Suit1.jpg?t=1280446349http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko_jhdTK1.jpg?t=1280446349

The Headline acts for Inferno of Purity and BHOTWG president Tetsuzan Kaneko pose for the official Inferno of Purity Press Conference photo

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

After Wednesday's show at the Sapporo Sports Park, with Rapid Danger emerging as the first winners of the Ultimate Tag League, Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods held a conference for the up-coming Quest of Heart Supershow to take place at the Aomori Stadium in Tohoku on Friday 1st October and available on PPV with Emperor Sports

In attendance were Burning Hammer president Tetsuzan Kaneko and the in-coming champions and challengers for the three huge singles championship matches....Hiroaki Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri for the World Championship, Tadiyuki Kikkawa and Tasuku Iesada for the King of Fighters Championship and Sensational Dragon and Marihito Masuko for the Junior Championship.

Dragon and Masuko were first to receive questions. Marihito Masuko said that he and Sensational Dragon had crossed paths many times before and that they would continue to do, as both feel it is there destiny to hold the gold a top the Junior summit. He said that Dragon i strong and has sent him to defeat many times, but he too had defeated Dragon many times and felt this time his destiny and will to be champion this time would be stronger than that of his great generational nemesis.

The champion Sensational Dragon, one never short of confidence was much more dissmissive of his opponent, saying that there is only one Sensational wrestler in the room and that was him (Dragon) and that Masuko would be an easy day at the office, especially after he had faced off with and nearly beaten bigger and stronger competion (in reference to his unsuccesful but impressive challenges for both the World and King of Fighters belts held by Nakasawa and Kikkawa respectively).

The focus of the press conference then moved towards the King of Fighters Championship match between estranged Team INSPIRE stable mates Tadiyuki Kikkawa and Tasuku Iesada. Iesada pointing to the UTL trophy he had just won a few hours earlier in proudly displayed in front of him, said that he had just achieved one of his goals and that he would achieve his next goal and that was to be the one to send Kikkawa to defeat for the King of Fighters Championship. Kikkawa said that he was actually pleased that Iesada had actually found a winning habit, even if he did need help but that he was no where in his league and that by the end of Quest of Heart, Iesada-san would know his place in Team INSPIRE.

Iesada-san admitted that he has had his failure's in big singles matches, referring to his failed World title shots on the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour but reminded Kikkawa that he was the reigning Super 10 Cup holder. Kikkawa responsed to that by saying that was a meaningless victory, for he felt himself too strong to even enter last years cup. Iesada fired back saying that the King of Fighters arrogance would be the death of him and said that he would be the one to put Kikkawa in his place and teach the Team INSPIRE leader a lesson in humillity. Kikkawa then said that many before Iesada have come and gone, all preaching the same thing, and that Iesada would go the same way as all the other inferior challengers.

With the Team INSPIRE stable-mates getting more and more incensed with each word that was coming out of their mouths the once water-tight friendship between Kikkawa and Iesada already seemed to be at breaking point as they squared up to one another and look ready to unleash there and then.....sensing that such a scenario was about to incur, security personnel got between Kikkawa and Iesada before they did come to blows.

The discussion between Burning Sekigiun stable mates Hiroaki Nakasawa and Kinnojo Horri regarding their World Championship match was alot more calm in comparison. Horri said that he knew this was his second chance at winning the World Title this year and said that he would do better this time round. The obvious question was then asked if that meant Horri believes he can win the World Title. Horri responded by saying that if he didn't believe he could win the World Title, then there would be no point him stepping in the ring but he also said that his best would have to be better than Nakasawa's best.

The defending World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa chimed in to agree with this saying that whoever is the better man on that night would walk out the World Champion, he said he was confident it would be him but if anyone could pull off a super-human effort to win the greatest championship in this sport from him, then it would be the man sat opposite him.

The press picked up on the fact that his match had a different vibe coming into it than the one they had at Test of Prophecies on the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour. Horri and Nakasawa agreed, saying that last time the desire to be World Champion almost pulled their relationship as the dual standard bearers for BHOTWG apart, but that their respect for each other after that match had become stronger than ever before. They said this time they would leave the meltdown to Team INSPIRE and that this time and re-itterrated the fact that whoever was the better man on the night would be World Champion and that together no matter what the result they would continue to lead the Burning Sekigun with strength and focus.

Closing out the press conference Tetsuzan Kaneko confirmed that The Rebellion would also be defending the World Tag Team Championship at Quest of Heart agains the team that had just taken them to a time limit draw in the final round of matches for the UTL Explosive Tension and the BHOTWG president also gave a reminder that Explosive Tension's RAGE allies Little Fury would get their shot at the Black Heart Flying Squadron's Junior Tag belts at the up-coming PPV.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Quest of Heart Preview

Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods, together with Emperor Sports on PPV will be at the Aomori Stadium in Tohoku on Friday 1st October to present the first Supershow of the Combustion Tour, Quest of Heart 2011. Here is a rundown of what will be a huge night of action for the Worlds #1 Wrestling promotion.

~United Ambitions~

Burning World Championship (60 Min Time Limit):

Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kinnojo Horri

This is not the first time these two have met over the greatest prize in wrestling, the Burning World Championship, with Horri most recently challenging for the belt at the Test of Prophecies PPV in April. Last time their ambition to both be the best almost broke their alliance as standard bearers for the Burning Sekigun apart but going into this match they have shown a united front. However one should not be fooled that either man will be willing to 'take it easy' on the other when it pertains to holding the belt they covet more than any other. Horri will be desperate to get his hands on the belt for a second time, but faces an opponent in Nakasawa, who will be equally determined to remain on top and continue a dominant reign as World Champion that stretches back to June of last year.

Nakasawa's Previous Defences:

V1 Defence: Yasunobu Masuno (Inferno of Purity, Fri 26 June 2009; Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki)

V2 Defence: Masaaki Okazaki (Quest of Heart, Fri 18 September 2009, Kagoshima Stadium, Kyushu)

V3 Defence: Eisaku Hoshino (Night of the Burning Hammer, Fri 22 October 2009, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V4 Defence: Yasuhiko Taira (Everlasting Mission, Fri 20 November 2009, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V5 Defence: Mike Watson (Resistance Tour, Wed 9th December 2009, Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto).

V6 Defence: Tasuku Iesada (Fire Dream of the Immortals, Fri 19 March 2010, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V7 Defence: Kinnojo Horri (Test of Prophecies, Fri April 23rd 2010, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido)

V8 Defence: Tasuku Iesada (Burn, Don't Freeze Tour, Mon May 3rd 2010, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V9 Defence: Shimedzu (Sword of Destiny, Fri May 21st 2010, Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki)

V10 Defence: Shimedzu (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed June 2nd 2010, Akita Stadium, Tohoku)

V11 Defence: Sensational Dragon (Inferno of Purity, Fri 26 June 2010, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

~Many Lessons Be Learned~

King of Fighters Championship (30 Min Time Limit):

Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs Tasuku Iesada

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadiyukiKikkawa.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpg

Just as dominant as Nakasawa in the defence of the belt he holds with a vice like grip is the Team INSPIRE leader Tadiyuki Kikkawa. So synomynous with the title he holds, many see defeating Kikkawa will not only relinquish of the very championship he holds but also of his identity...that of the 'King of Fighters' an unbeatable tour de force. One such man who thinks he can topple Kikkawa though, is the man who has been his closest ally for years....Tasuku Iesada.

Iesada it seems has grown tired of Kikkawa's ego and constant criticism of everyone else on the Burning Hammer roster, including those who have even allied themselves to the self styled King of Fighters. Determined to show Kikkawa that he did have what it takes to win championships, Iesada set his sights on winning both the recent Ultimate Tag League alongside stable mate John Pathlow and to then be the one to finally topple Kikkawa for the King of Fighters belt and that he would teach his estranged ally a lesson in humility in the process. Iesada achieved the first of his goals on Wednesday, now can he achieve the second and be just the second man to hold the King of Fighters belt since Kikkawa brought it into BHOTWG with him?

Kikkawa's Previous Defences (BHOTWG only):

V1 Defence: Eiji Hamacho (Quest of Heart, Fri 18 September 2009, Kagoshima Stadium, Kyushu)

V2 Defence: Kinnojo Horri (Night of the Burning Hammer, Fri 22 October 2009, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V3 Defence: Miyamae (Everlasting Mission, Fri 20 November 2009, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V4 Defence: Yasunobu Masuno (Final Collison, Fri 18 December 2009, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido).

V5 Defence: Mike Watson (Fire Dream of the Immortals, Fri 19 March 2010, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V6 Defence: Shimedzu (Test of Prophecies, Fri April 23rd 2010, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido)

V7 Defence: Kinnojo Horri (Sword of Destiny, Fri May 21st 2010, Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki)

V8 Defence: Kansuke Konda (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed June 2nd 2010, Akita Stadium, Tohoku)

V9 Defence: Sessue Kawate (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Mon June 7th 2010, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V10 Defence: Eiji Hamacho (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed June 9th 2010, Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku)

V11 Defence: Takayuki Onodera (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Mon June 21st 2010, Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu)

V12 Defence: Masaaki Okazaki (Inferno of Purity, Fri 26th June 2010, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V13 Defence: Tadakuni Toshusai (Combustion Tour, Mon 6th September, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V14 Defence: Sensational Dragon (Combustion Tour- Ultimate Tag League Open Shot, Fri 17th September 2010, New Mei Sports Stadium, Kinki)

V15 Defence: Black Cobra (Combustion Tour, Wed 22nd September 2010, Akita Sports Stadium, Tohoku)

~Quest Never Ending~

Burning Junior Championship (60 Min Time Limit):

Sensational Dragon vs Marihito Masuko

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko_jhd1.jpg

Sensational Dragon can close in on a year long reign with the Burning Junior Championship, if he can once again overcome his eternal nemesis Marihito Masuko. Masuko who was the last man to challenge for the Junior belt, prior to the Best of the Super Juniors in June, earned another shot at the belt by winning a three way contenders match over BOSJ Cup semi finalists Black Cobra and The Awesome Kiyaru.

Masuko has not had the better of Dragon in sometime and knows that this could well be his last chance to end the Sensational One's reign with the Junior Championship, so there is no question that the Painted Wonder will do all that he can to win the belt for a third time. Dragon though will be equally determined to remind everyone just why he is the top Junior Heavyweight wrestler in the world, after his failed defence of the Best of the Super Juniors trophy he won last year. What either man will know after the latest chapter in their already storied rivarly, is that they will be scheduled to defend the belt against this years BOSJ Cup winner Elemental III.

Dragon's Previous Defences:

V1 Defence: Super Joshuya (Resistance Tour, Wed 11 November 2009, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V2 Defence: Elemental III (Everlasting Mission, Fri 20 November 2009, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V3 Defence: The Awesome Kiyaru (Final Collison, Fri 18 December 2009, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido).

V4 Defence: Black Cobra (Fire Dream of the Immortals, Fri 19 March 2010, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V5 Defence: Marihito Masuko (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed 7 April 2010, Osaka Athletic Stadium, Kinki)

V6 Defence: Black Cobra + Marihito Masuko (Test of Prophecies, Fri April 23rd 2010, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido)

V7 Defence: John Pathlow (Sword of Destiny, Fri May 21st 2010, Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki)

V8 Defence: Marihito Masuko (Burn,. Don't Freeze Tour, Mon May 24th 2010, Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido)

~Settled In Gold~

Burning World Tag Team Championship (45 Min Time Limit):

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miymae) vs

Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki).

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674 http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694 vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda_jhd21.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg

Explosive Tension may not have won the Ultimate Tag League but the leaders of a revitalized RAGE did their championship credentials no harm at all by taking the World Tag Team Champions to a Time Limit and also notching up a victory over eventual UTL winners Rapid Danger and though The Rebellion came close to winning the UTL as expected, their failure to capture the trophy has many wondering if the Dragon Feet 2K9's pairs two pronged assault for both Tag Team and Singles gold is perhaps beginning to take it's toll on Shimedzu and Miyamae.

The Rebellion's Previous Defences:

Defeated Black Magic (Masuno & Taira) + Wild Fire (Toshuai & Onodera) for Tag Team Titles at Inferno of Purity.

V1 Defence: Black Magic (Combustion Tour, Wed 8th September, Matsue Sports Park, Chugoku)

~ Better Team Fly High ~

Burning Junior Tag Team Championship (45 Min Time Limit):

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Black Scorpion) vs

Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

The Black Heart Flying Squadron have thus far looked a dominant force within the Junior Tag Team Championship since winning the belts from the Burning Sekigun duo of Elemental III and Marihito Masuko at Fire Dreams of the Immortals and with some impressive performances in the UTL, following on from both Scorpion and Kiyaru reaching the semi finals of the Best of the Super Juniors, the Black Heart Brethren duo start off as huge favourites.

However it should not be forgotten that the team that challenges for the Junior Tag Belts, Little Fury are former two time Junior Tag champs themselves. Having looked like they were slipping into becoming Junior Division also-rans during the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour, VENOM and Shiomi,as part of a revinvigorated RAGE look to be recapturing the form that took them to championship glory during 2007-2008. If both Little Fury and Explosive Tension could capture Tag Team gold at Quest of Heart, it would signal a complete turn around for a faction that looked to be on it's last legs at the end of the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour.

Black Heart Flying Squadron's Previous Defences:

Defeated Your New Heroes and Size of the Fight for the Junior Tag Team Titles at Fire Dream of the Immortals

V1 Defence: Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) (Burn, Don't Freeze Tour, Wed April 14th 2010, Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto).

V2 Defence: Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji) ( Test of Prophecies, Fri April 23rd 2010, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido)

V3 Defence: Universal Excellence (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Mon May 10th 2010, Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto).

V4 Defence: Optimum Impact (American Optimus & Super Joshuya) (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Mon May 24th 2010, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V5 Defence: Size of the Fight (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed May 26th 2010, Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu)

V6 Defence: Your New Heroes (Elemental III & Marihio Masuko) (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed June 2nd 2010, Akita Stadium, Tohoku)

V7 Defence: Size of the Fight (Combustion Tour, Mon 6th September, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

~Heart Games~

Six Man Battle (30 Min Time Limit):

Black Cobra, Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera vs

Yasuhiko Taira, Yasunobu Masuno & Gareth Wayne

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg?t=1268429453http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg?t=1268429402http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GarethWayne.jpg?t=1295655891

Wild Fire and Black Cobra were until recently fighting on opposite sides, but now they have a common enemy in Cobra's former stable mates the Black Heart Brethren, after Cobra was dumped from the rule breaking faction, for ditching their philopshy for one of fighting fair. This one could turn out to an all out war given the underlying 'hatred' that both sides have for each other, just how far are they willing to go for the win?

~No Win! No Feet!~

Loser Expelled From Dragon Feet 2K9 (30 Min Time Limit):

American Optimus vs Super Joshuya

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg

Since the closing weeks of the Burn, Don't Freeze Tour the once promising Tag Team of American Optimus and Super Joshuya has imploded due to a polarising difference in their approach. American Optimus driven by a desire to rise above midcard also ran, has taken to a win at all costs approach that often strays into BHB like territory of blatant rule breaking but the veteran Super Joshuya has shown he would rather lose honorably than to win dishonorably.

With tensions reaching boiling point towards the pair, senior Dragon Feet 2K9 allies The Rebelllion have seen that Optimus and Joshuya can no longer work together and in order to keep complete harmony within the faction have ordered a singles match between the pair, with the winner ultimately keeping their place in Dragon Feet 2K9 and the loser being banished from the faction. With both Joshuya and Optimus feeling like they have found their rightful 'home' amongst the Dragon Feet faction, just how far is either one willing to go to keep their place in the group?

~Friends Compete Better~

8 Man Challenge Tag (20 Min Time Limit):

Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate vs

Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Mystic Dragon

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SanetomoShiraishi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SessueKawateALT21.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho_jhdMacho1.jpg?t=1294616716http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HaruKurofuji.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MysticDragon.jpg?t=1295655891

Mister Macho was briefly a member of the Burning Sekigun but when presented with the opportunity to once again lead his own group, the former Raging Bull formed Macho-Universe alongside the Junior Division Tag Team of Universal Excellence and recent Hinote Dojo graduate Mystic Dragon. It has to be said that Macho's split from the Sekigun was an amicable one, and it was always understood that his alliance with BHOTWG's standard bearing faction was only a temporary arrangement, which is not to say however that Macho-Universe's opponents in this 8 Man Tag will not be motivated to victory made up of the stalwart Tag Teams of Size of the Fight and Snow Lizzard, the Sekigun quartet will be keen to prove that they're better days are not already behind them and emerge with the victory.

~Strongest Survive~

4 Corner Survival (20 Min Time Limit):

Elemental III vs John Pathlow vs

Mitsunari Fuganaga vs Nisso Yuasha

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga_jhd-11.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa-1.jpg

* Credit to JHD-1 for the Fuganaga re-render.

There's only pride on the line in this 4 corner survival but everyone here has a motivation to come out on top. Elemental III will want the win to maintain momentum ahead of his Junior title shot at Night of the Burning Hammer, John Pathlow will be keen to prove that he can be a success in singles competition along side his recent tag success in the UTL Cup, Mitsunari Fuganaga will be motivated to prove he can contribute to a resurgent RAGE and Nisso Yuasha will want to recapture an air of dominance he once had when he held the World Tag Team Championship alongside the now departed Kansishoki.

Pre-Show Matches:

Bonus action on the free to air pre-show includes the following matches:

Omezo Shikitei vs 'Some Dude In A Mask' (10 Min Time Limit)

Red Panther vs Stone Yoshikawa vs The Incredible Koyama (10 Min Time Limit)

Predictions Form

World Championship: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kinnojo Horri

King of Fighters Championship: Tadyiuki Kikkawa vs Tasuku Iesada

Junior Championship: Sensational Dragon vs Marihito Masuko

World Tag Team Championship: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)

Junior Tag Team Championship: Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Black Scorpion) vs Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM)

Black Cobra, Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera vs Yasuhiko Taira, Yasunobu Masuno & Gareth Wayne

Loser Expelled from Dragon Feet 2K9: American Optimus vs Super Joshuya

Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate vs Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Mystic Dragon

Elemental III vs John Pathlow vs Mitsunari Fuganaga vs Nisso Yuasha

Omezo Shikitei vs 'Some Dude In A Mask'

Red Panther vs Stone Yoshikawa vs The Incredible Koyama

I'm starting to wonder if you're building toward a unification.

My suspicion is that Cobra's war will come good now he's had a change of heard, and he'll capture the title down the line.

World Tag Team Championship: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)

Junior Tag Team Championship: Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Black Scorpion) vs Little Fury (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

Black Cobra, Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera vs Yasuhiko Taira, Yasunobu Masuno & Gareth Wayne

Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate vs Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Mystic Dragon

I could actually see Horri winning this, but I just don't see him winning the Burning World title yet. I still think you're heading toward some type of showdown between Nakasawa and Kikkawa.

Similar - I could see Ieseda going over, but figure Kikkawa will retain simply to move toward that inevitable "ace vs ace" generational showdown.

Junior Tag Team Championship: Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Black Scorpion) vs Little Fury (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

Predictions Form

I still see a Nakasawa-Kikkawa feud pending, simply because its the biggest money match up you have that hasn't been done. The only real question is whether you are going to pull the trigger on it at the November supershow or wait till the next tour and Fire Dream of the Immortals.

King of Fighters Championship: Tadyiuki Kikkawa vs Tasuku Iesada Draw

Even if you do wait till Fire Dream, I am sure you want to build that feud up, and meanwhile you have the Inspire collapse going. So I see this being a draw, and then Iesada taking the belt in a rematch next month. I don't think you will unify the titles, simply because you have so many upper level wrestlers that having two titles to compete for makes more sense.

I do see one belt changing hands though, and SD has had the longest reign of the non main event belts.

I just don't see the Rebellion losing these belts that soon

Wow, BHFS is so good they took a second name and challenged themselves! How could they not win?!

The mullets can afford a loss, especially with Wayne there to take the fall

Joshyua is a better fit for DF2k9 than AO, who is more in the Black Heart Brethren philosphy.

Snow Lizzards side loses as opponents arent jobbers

squash

coin flip, but Incredible seems to win these throwaway matches.

Pathlow already got a good run with the tag tournament. Now its time for E3 to step up and begin his challenge for the super junior title.

: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Kinnojo Horri

I still see a Nakasawa-Kikkawa feud pending, simply because its the biggest money match up you have that hasn't been done. The only real question is whether you are going to pull the trigger on it at the November supershow or wait till the next tour and Fire Dream of the Immortals.

Though the date is October 1st, this one's the September supershow...disadvantage of using real dates as opposed to Fri WK 4 October. Night of the Burning Hammer (October) is the next supershow and that's the biggest one of the year, even bigger than Fire Dream.

Wow, BHFS is so good they took a second name and challenged themselves! How could they not win?!

Well they really ARE that good :p Seriously, though I've changed it now, really can't explain what happened there.

I still see Nakasawa winning this one mainly because his clash with Kikkawa haven´t happened yet.

This seems to be build in a way that Iesada will take the title here so that Kikkawa is free to challenge Nakasawa. In fact loss here gives Kikkawa a good reason to challenge Nakasawa in order to show that he is the best guy in the business.

Masuko would be a good champion but this one hasn´t got all that much build up so I assume that Dragon retains here.

I would expect Rebellion to have longer title reign so no change yet.

Junior Tag Team Championship: Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Black Scorpion) vs Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM)

you have been building Little Fury up a little alongside rest of the RAGE, but I´m not sure if they are ready to take the tag belts yet, maybe next time though.

Black Magic could use the win more here after poor showing in tag tournament.

Optimus will eventually leave because that owner goal so I see Joshuya winning here.

Macho Universe build up continues.

Masked guy gets another win

Anyone could get a win here

This one seemed to be missing but since it was on the preview I assume that it´s going to happen. EIII gets a win here in order to build his up and coming title challenge.

This one seemed to be missing but since it was on the preview I assume that it´s going to happen. EIII gets a win here in order to build his up and coming title challenge.

Between that and the BHFS wrestling themselves, I just wasn't having a good night with the predictions form was I :p. Those who have predicted already, please add the 4-way match to your predictions.

Predictions Form

Elemental IIIvs John Pathlow vs Mitsunari Fuganaga vs Nisso Yuasha

O.O.C Update

I should have the Quest of Heart PPV up sometime this weekend (taking my time, as I really want the quality to shine through on this one), and then after that I'm going to put this on hiatus for about a month. As you might know, I'm going to be heading to Japan in the next couple of weeks and I thought putting things on 'hold' after the latest PPV would be the ideal spot to do so.

After Quest of Heart is posted at the weekend, I can assure you that I'm not just going to let the diary fade away because I've still got many booking scenario's that I want to see through within this diary but to be honest I think a proper rest away from diary writing will do me good.

Archived