BHOTWG- Stepping into the Inferno

World Tag Team Champinship: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) vs Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera)

Why not? Rebellion doesn´t really need tag titles right now and RAGE would get some build-up this way plus like I said Tension vs. Rapid Danger would be interesting match-up.

Winning Captain Names Stipulation: Cobra, Horri & Elemental III vs Taira, Kiyaru & Scorpion

No question about the other side being stronger but I think that heels maiking the stipulation would make more sense for storyline purpose as Cobra could then pull against the odds win in PPV.

Some Dude In A Mask vs Yasunobu Masuno

Ok, pretty sure I´m wrong here but I like to see who that masked dude is and Masuno could use the victory after losing to Macho so many times in a row.

Macho, Mystic, Yasujiro & Kurofuji vs Fuganaga, O'Curle, Shiomi & VENOM

Macho is the difference maker against RAGE B-team.

Glenn Trial Series: K.C Glenn vs John Pathlow

No way for Glenn to go over here.

Sensational Dragon, American Optimus & Shikitei vs Joshuya, Sotomura & Sato

Dragon is too big name for the other side to overcome.

Hidden Spark (Yoshikawa & Koyama) vs Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda)

I could see this one going either way as I assume that Hidden Spark will be getting a push at some point but I settle for competitive loss this time as they likely need to get their team established first.

Marihito Masuko & Sessue Kawate vs Red Panther & Nisso Yuasha

Masuko is by far the biggest name here.

Tasuku Iesada vs White Samurai

This one would be a contender for most one sided fight in the tour award.

4CS: Wayne vs Shiraishi vs Fuyuki vs Shibanumo

Wayne is the one who has most going on.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World Tag Team Champinship: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) vs Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera)

I don't see Rebellion losing here

Winning Captain Names Stipulation: Cobra, Horri & Elemental III vs Taira, Kiyaru & Scorpion

Horri needs a win, and the other side can afford a loss

This is where SDIAM shows he has main event potential as he goes over one of the gatekeepers

Macho push continues

Mostly squashes, with Wayne having the most upside of the final group

A few weeks ago I felt like starting a BHOWTG game and asked for advice on how to book for them in the small questions thread. As well as being given some great advice I was pointed in the direction of this excellent dynasty. After two weeks I am finally up to date (I have a part time job working in a small shop and that is where 90% of this was read - on my phone) and I'm really looking forward to seeing some more! So yeah, great work man! This is definitely one of the best I've read on these boards. I can't wait to see the outcome of Kikkawa and Nakasawa. My heart is saying time limit draw. You have a money match here and I could see this feud extending over a few PPV's. However, Night of the Burning Hammer is your biggest show, so I'm probably wrong!

Kokan bravely kicked out a two but soon found himself in a much more dire situation as SDIAM quickly slapped on a HIGH ANGLE ARM BAR......

If he ever does a Shining Triangle Choke I'm calling him Nakamura. Good, strong style wrestling again .

Feeling that his arm still being in it's socket and still be able to wrestle to be more important than finding out who SDIAM really is....Kokan was soon tapping the mat furiously

Wimp.:)

The Macho-Universe pair got the win here, because we wanted to continue the theme of Macho getting one over on Masuno

You never did like Masino or Taira much.:) Very nice to see Barei Yasujiro get the win here, it just felt right. Macho's had his wins and his character is strongly established.

A three way, oh well we take what we can get

The real question will be do you go all NJPW on this and do several three ways matches.:) It does make for a good, chaotic match with plenty of double teaming.

Match #7: Hiroaki Nakasawa & Marihito Masuko vs

Kinnojo Horri & Elemental III

Finally!

we got our answer with where Masuko stood regarding Nakasawa's changing attitude.

Go Masuko! Maybe the first hints of a new faction splitting off in the near future?

All the life seemed to be draining out of Horri

I like this one.

would the World Champion be forced to tap?

To a masked midget? Not likely!

I'm proud to be their champion but I'm no fool. I realise that sometimes to get ahead, and more in my case to stay ahead of the competition you need to do all you can to do so.

Nakasawa sounding like Jumbo Tsuruta here, except instead of getting more grumpy and ruthless, he's taking short cuts. Very well written.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs Tasuku Iesada vs John Pathlow

This seems more like the semi-final. Neither guy is on the level of Kikkawa, so the only question is do they elminate each other or team up to get Kikkawa. If none of the above, then Kikkawa wins easily.

The agony was etched on Kikkawa's face, as his arm was about to be ripped out of it's socket but he was just about in luck with ring positioning as he managed to reach a foot onto the bottom rope, just as his hand was quivering to slap the canvas......

Now THAT's an IESADA SPECIAL!

But he reminded me out there in the ring, why he is the very best and why I felt honoured to become part of Team INSPIRE

he proved incredibly resillient and lesser men would have tasted defeat to me alot earlier...he reminded today, why I put my faith in him

Yes, maybe some respect finally seeping into Kikkawa's black heart. All this was missing was a long manly hug between Kikkawa and Pathlow. And then...oh right, pro wrestling diary, not yaoi.

For the second straight show we see a semi main event outshine the main event

Your writing got this across pretty well.

I'm still sucking at second to last, but I'll try again!

Team Dynamic Tension FTW, but beating the Rebellion, which means the Rebellion want revenge and they still have not beaten Wild Fire.

I'd almost expect a swerve here, Cobra, Horri and E3 seem like a big favorite.

I'm picking Some Dude because Tiger doesn't like Masuno. But we're getting to the point where he needs a better than than Some Dude.

Machoholics get their fix.

Maybe Glenn will get an upset sometime, but not here.

They could use a boost.

Keep Masuko strong.

A few weeks ago I felt like starting a BHOWTG game and asked for advice on how to book for them in the small questions thread. As well as being given some great advice I was pointed in the direction of this excellent dynasty. After two weeks I am finally up to date (I have a part time job working in a small shop and that is where 90% of this was read - on my phone) and I'm really looking forward to seeing some more! So yeah, great work man! This is definitely one of the best I've read on these boards. I can't wait to see the outcome of Kikkawa and Nakasawa. My heart is saying time limit draw. You have a money match here and I could see this feud extending over a few PPV's. However, Night of the Burning Hammer is your biggest show, so I'm probably wrong!

Thanks, I'm pleased to see you've enjoyed what you have read so far kaneso14 and I hope I can continue to deliver a great read. It takes great commitment to read something from the very beginning, especially a long running diary like mine...so I'm very appreciative of the effort you have taken to read this.

@Infernalmiko

I'm loving your insights into the actual feuds/storylines that are being built up, and I wouldn't be too hard on yourself on the predictions...your score sucks because you came in late for this contest, and admittedly you have no chance of winning (even with the extra round added on with NOTBH) but hey still predict for fun, because as I said I'm really appreciative of your comments both with and outside of the predictions right now.

NJPW were a bit obsessed last year with running No Limit vs Bad Intentions vs Blue Justice Army weren't they?- I felt a repetitive booking penalty in my head after seeing those matches run like a zillion times :D

BHOTWG as a Yaoi fed would be very wrong. ;)

O.O.C Note:

Perhaps a pointless post, but not one I think of as a 'bump' but more a notification to my readers who are eagerly waiting the next show....

I don't think I'm going to get it up until next Tuesday. I will admit that the recent stuffy weather here in England, left me somewhat de-motivated to write but I did aim to have it up by Saturday...problem with that, is that I will be away for a long weekend (returning Tuesday). Now I'll probably get much of what is left to write, written up tomorrow but I don't forsee the show being 'postable' tomorrow.

I must also thank Eisenverse, for what his praise regarding the diary in the DOTM thread.

Isn't the weather there always stuffy? Wouldn't that make it "normal" weather?

BTW, congrats on surpassing 1,000 posts once again. That makes three projects which have hit that mark for you, which is just amazing when you stop and think about it. Great job on such sustained quality, TK.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909

Combustion Tour # 18

(Wednesday 27th October 2010)

Matsue Sports Park , Chugoku ( 4'897 No Vacancy)

Pre-Show

Match A: Tasuku Iesada vs White Samurai

This was Samurai's final match in BHOTWG, and he was 0 and 29 during 2010 coming into it. As expected this was a total squash, and the struggling Junior Heavyweight was forced to tap out in just over four minutes to the Iesada Special (Cross Arm Breaker). Perhaps a more telling statistic than the 0-30 record, was the fact that Samurai never made it off the pre-show.

Result: Tasuku Iesada [w] bt White Samurai [L] in 4:05 via submission (Iesada Special)

Rating: C+

Match B: Gareth Wayne vs Sanetomo Shiraishi vs Tiger Fuyuki vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Though this four way was actually the more evenly contested and better match, the Iesada squash captured the fans attention more. Like Samurai, this would to be Tiger's final match and like Samurai he was winless and spent the entire year of 2010 stuck on the pre-show. Inevitably he would end up tasting defeat once again, with Gareth Wayne the beneficiary after a Nu Vegas Bomb (Powerbomb)

Result: Gareth Wayne [w] bt Sanetomo Shiraishi + Tiger Fuyuki [L] + Toshiki Shibanumo in 8:02 via pinfall (Nu Vegas Bomb)

Rating: C

Main Show

Match #1: American Optimus, Omezo Shikitei & Sensational Dragon

vs Roku Sotomura, Super Joshuya & Ryushi Sato

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OmezoShikitei.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RokuSotomura.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RyushiSato.jpg

This opening six man tag became a two man tag half way through, as once again the 'hatred' between American Optimus and Super Joshuya was so intense, that they were brawling amongst the crowd and then backstage, where eventually some BHOTWG officials got between them after the bell for the match had rung.

Back with the match and it was a relatively even back and forth affair with Sotomura and the debutant Sato perhaps raising their game to try and score the upset. Sato and Shikitei the two recent Hinote Dojo graduates had a particularly fascinating tussle and it would be the stocky powerhouse Sato who would come out on top when he dumped Shikitei with the ZEN DRILLER (Backdrop Driver) but it would be the Junior Champion who would have the final word, making the save for Shikitei and then forcing Sato to tap out to his dizzying Tilt-A-Whirl multi rotation arm bar the DRAGON'S CROSS.....Perhaps utilising his submission more as a warning to his up-coming opponent at Night of the Burning Hammer that he too has a submission within his arsenal.

Result: American Optimus, Omezo Shikitei & Sensational Dragon [w] vs Roku Sotomura, Super Joshuya & Ryushi Sato [L] in 10:07 via submission (Dragon's Cross)

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: A very solid opener, Joshuya-Optimus only have eyes for each other yet again, and surely this will lead to a final decisive blow off between them at Night of the Burning Hammer, Sensational Dragon gets to look strong going into his title match and Sato-san makes a strong debut despite being the one to tap out. Sotomura-san gets to look like the biggest afterthought in this match, but that's because he is; Shikitei-san and Sato-san are seen as the future where as Sotomura-san was merely brought into BHOTWG to provide a solid low card prescence.

Post Match Comments:

Super Joshuya: American Optimus this has to end between us, because there is no room in BHOTWG for both of us, you banished me from Dragon Feet 2K9 but I will send you away from Burning Hammer...I won't stop until this has been fulfilled.

American Optimus: Joshuya-san your jealousy of me is out on control, I cannot move on until I am rid of you, driving you away from Dragon Feet 2K9 was not enough, it's clear you cannot accept that I am just better than you and that you need to be put out of your misery. At Night of the Burning Hammer, we bring this thing to an END.

Match #2: Marihito Masuko & Sessue Kawate vs

Nisso Yuasha & Red Panther

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko_jhd1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SessueKawateALT21.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PhenomenalE_alt1.jpg

This match never really got going, after a feeling out process Nisso Yuasha simply turned on Red Panther, clubbing the gaijin Junior from behind and then planting Panther into the canvas with the QUAKE BOMB (Elevated Powerbomb), before walking out of the ring.

Marihito Masuko saw no problem with taking advantage of what just happened and simply mad the cover for one of the easiest three counts of his career.

Result: Marihito Masuko [w] & Sessue Kawate vs Nisso Yuasha & Red Panther [L] in 4:47 (Pin- following Quake Bomb from Yuasha)

Rating: C

Onodera's Assessment: You know the bizarrest thing about this match, the crowd were still mildly entertained by this non-contest/pointless filler of a match up. Still though it got home the point that Yuasha-san still hates Super Juniors.

Post Match Comments:

Marihito Masuko: Sometimes the path of opportunity is presented before you, only a fool would not step upon it.

Nisso Yuasha: You think putting me with some masked pipsqueek is funny do you, well I didn't find it funny and you know what else I don't find funny...being ignored. The biggest, baddest man in all of Burning Hammer, don't even have a match at the biggest night in wrestling. The Baby Elephant has been asleep for too long, it's time I awoke and went on a stampede..that will make everyone take me seriously!!

Match #3: Glenn Trial Series {#4):

Kevin Christopher Glenn vs John Pathlow

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

K.C Glenn thus far has come up short in his trial series and his latest opponent does not get any easier in the form of John Pathlow. Pathlow immediately makes Glenn aware of the ultra-stiff kicking and striking he is noted for, but to the Louisiana youngster's credit he stands up to the onslaught and fires back, even if his own striking game is no match for Pathlow's.

One roundhouse kick from Pathlow is so impactful, it sends Glenn hurtling into the corner, and Rapid Fire does not let up on the pressure following up with a frighteningly accurate corner drop-kick. Pathlow goes for the cover but Glenn bravely kicks out, much to his fellow gaijin's frustration. Pathlow continues the onslaught however and Glenn is soon dumped with a German suplex.....

But to Pathlow's frustration again Glenn manages to kick out. But Glenn seems to be already running on empty and the UTL cup winner hurls Glenn back into the corner and then proceeds to force Glenn to endure a face-wash but as he lines up for the final corner to corner boot scrape, Glenn moves out at the last split second and then stuns Pathlow with an Enziguri. A clothesline from Glenn then sends both Pathlow and himself tumbling over the top-rope.

Pathlow re-takes control though on the outside and whips Glenn against the guard-rail and then lines up for a charging kick, but the 'Deep South Wonderkid' again moves out of the way at the right time and then sends Pathlow into the crowd with an elbow shot, the teenager then hops back into the ring and then sends himself flying into Pathlow with a springboard splash. It's a desperate, suicidal move from Glenn but one that sees Pathlow wiped out amongst a sea of chairs and displaced fans.

Omura Umeki applies a double count, and at one stage it looks like neither man is going to make it back into the ring but Glenn beats the count first and then desperately moments later Pathlow just about gets back in before the twenty count is complete. Glenn of course seems re-energized after being on the receiving end of Pathlow's relentless punishment for much of the match, and the 'Deep South Wonderkid' keeps the possibly former INSPIRE man off balance with a series of leg-lariats and head-scissor take-downs that lead into a sunset flip for a pretty close two count on a disorientated Pathlow.

In fact Pathlow is so out of sorts at this stage, that he doesn't see a TUNE UP THE SUNSHINE BAND (Superkick) almost take his head off .........

One.....

Two.....

Thr.....

Pathlow however is not just able to dish out punishment but as shown with his recent showing against Kikkawa he is pretty adept at taking it too. Glenn then lifted Pathlow up for the LOUISIANA SPIRAL (Twisting Brainbuster) but Pathlow managed to slip out and then counter into a regular Brainbuster of his own. Pathlow then delivered a flurry of kicks before setting Glenn into a tree of woe position, before heading up top but Glenn moved out of the way of the HEART COMPACTOR (Diving Double Knee Drop) and then nailed Pathlow with a basement drop-kick, before heading up top himself......

But Pathlow got back to his feet and nailed Glenn with a leaping Enziguri, before sending the 'Deep South Wonderkid' crashing back into the ring with a superplex. Glenn then staggered back up to his feet before being nailed with the BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA (Running Leaping sidekick)....

One....

Two....

Thr......

Glenn bravely kicks out, but as he staggers back up to his feet Pathlow rebounds back off the ropes and turns the gaijin youngster inside out with an APOCALPYSE LARIAT (Rebound Pendulum Lariat)......

One.....

Two....

Three !!!

Glenn had fought bravely but Pathlow just proved to be too strong both in terms of the punishment he could dish out and endure.

Result: John Pathlow [w] bt Kevin Christopher Glenn [L] in 14:39 via pinfall (Apocalypse Lariat)

Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: Welcome to BHOTWG, Glenn-san. More than the matches with lower midcard talent where you think he might have a chance of scoring an upset, it's matches against strong upper tier talent such as Pathlow that will get Glenn-san over with the fans. This match was pitched just about perfectly with Pathlow-san looking like the dominant-violent junior division wrecking machine that he is truly is, but with Glenn-san getting in enough hope spots for his talent to shine through.

Post Match Comments:

John Pathlow: Glenn-san has alot of ability for a kid, but that's all he is right now there is no way that he would defeat a battle hardened veteran such as myself. Looking forward Iesada-san should have no worries about my focus at Night of the Burning Hammer, I want to win those World Tag Team title belts alongside him..whatever miscommunication happened between us on Monday is done, it's in the pass. Do I wan't to see our differences with Kikkawa-san resolved, of course I do....but as I said my focus right now is 100 % on winning the World Tag Team Championship and truly proving to everyone that Rapid Danger are the best team in the world.

Kevin Christopher Glenn: Well I gotta say that on Monday I were pretty disappointed wit' mahself, dun' think I gave it mah best shot, think I gave in too easily, think I was feelin' too sorry for mahself over mah previous failures....but tanight though I was sent to defeat like, I fel' like I gave it a real good go...I can take heart from this defeat. I stood toe to toe with one of the god-damn hardest strikes in this sport and I almost got the better of him...if I can't take heart from that, then there be no point carryin' on.

Match #4: Mitsunari Fuganaga, Merle O'Curle, VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi vs

Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Mystic Dragon

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga_jhd-11.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/MerleOCurle_jhd3.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho_jhdMacho1.jpg?t=1294616716http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HaruKurofuji.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MysticDragon.jpg?t=1295655891

This eight man tag between Macho-Universe and a team representing RAGE saw the momentum swing back and forth throughout, with some particularly impressive team work from Universal Excellence and Little Fury amongst their respective four man squads, in fact both Junior Division tag teams nailed their respective finisher on their opponents with O'Curle almost counted out for three after the UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (German Suplex Hold/Standing Shooting Star combo) and Mystic Dragon close to being pinned after the ENGAGE THE RAGE (Reverse STO/Enziguri) combo. In the end though the difference maker was the largest and strongest man in the match, as Mister Macho secured the win that saw Yoshii Shiomi the victim of a MACHO LARIAT/OLD SKOOL PILEDRIVER combination.

Result: Mister Macho [w], Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Mystic Dragon bt Mitsunari Fuganaga, Merle O'Curle, VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi [L] in 14:31 via pinfall (Old Skool Piledriver)

Onodera's Assessment: If you looked up the term midcard filler in a dictionary- it would have a picture of this match. The action was solid (as no one out there was what you call a slouch) it's just that the fans weren't particularly interested and saw this as a chance to pick up a Bento Box or two. Perhaps if RAGE had their A-team out for this one, then things may have been a bit different.

Match #5: Some Dude In A Mask vs Yasunobu Masuno

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/SDITM_jhd.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg

Some Dude In A Mask has put his mask and his ultra secret identity on the line in his last two outings against Size of the Fight but Masuno has said he will de-mask the mysterious masked man regardless, as he plans to comprehensively beat SDIAM. We were were about to find out if Masuno if could live up to his boastful challenge or whether he would become another in a growing list of 'victims' for the masked enigma.

Before the bell has even rung and SDIAM has made into the ring, Masuno attacks the mystery man, levelling SDIAM with a clothesline on the entrance ramp and then hurling the unbeaten masked man into the guard-rail.

Masuno pitches SDIAM back into the ring to get the match officially started, and the Black Heart Brethren man remains in control during the early going as the considerably larger Masuno man-handles SDIAM from pillar to post. A clothesline from Masuno sends SDIAM back out of the floor and Masuno ruthlessly follows, before lifting SDIAM up and then press-slamming the masked man onto the ring apron.

Masuno rolls back into the ring, thinking he has done enough to earn the countout victory, but SDIAM picks himself back up off the floor. Masuno decides to bring SDIAM back in the hardway with a vertical suplex.

That earns 'the Hammer' a two count, who then levels SDIAM with a clothesline, before dropping down but the BHB man does not go for the cover, he goes after SDIAM's mask. The enigmatic masked man then fights off the attempt and then starts firing back with a flurry of fore-arms but the rally is soon cut off with another clothesline and Masuno then lifts SDIAM upon his shoulder to set up for the DAY OF RACKENING (Argentine Backbreaker Rack) but the masked man fight off with elbows and then catches Masuno unware with a jumping knee strike.

That staggers Masuno back and SDIAM charges into the corner only to be caught with a one armed side slam for a two count. The masked man continued to try to battle back with little flurrys of strikes, but they had little effect on the powerful Masuno who would continually re-take control with clotheslines and powerslams.

It appeared as though SDIAM could not find an answer to counter Masuno's power, or more importingly get Masuno off a vertical base, because if he could get Masuno onto the mat then things would clearly swing in the masked man's favour.

With Masuno fully in control he then lifted SDIAM up and then drove the enigmatic masked man into the canvas with the AVALANCHE POWERBOMB (Elevated Powerbomb).......

One....

Two......

Thr.....

SDIAM kicked out, much to Masuno's immediate frustration but it looked as though SDIAM was just about done and Masuno saw an opportunity to start ripping at the mystery man's mask again.....

Given the reaction he was about to receive, that may have been considered a bad move on Masuno's part, as the enigmatic masked man suddenly found a 'second wind' as if the attempt to steal away his hidden identity- suddenly lit a fire under him, it was as if he had gone 'Berzerk'. Masuno was suddenly hit with a barrage of grounded elbow and knee strikes, that left the BHB man stunned....

SDIAM then backed off, waited for the shell shocked Masuno to stagger up to his knees.......

AT STRIKE !!!

The lethal front knee strike of SDIAM nailed 'the Hammer' clean in the face....

One....

Two....

Three !!!

Masuno had dominated much of the match, but he would soon learn like so many others who have faced the enigmatic masked man, that it just takes one shattering strike for it to be all over in a flash.

Result: Some Dude In A Mask [w] bt Yasunobu Masuno [L] in 11:39 via pinfall (AT Strike)

Rating: B

Onodera's Assessment: With Masuno dominating much of the match with his plodding power offence, this was never going to be an out-right classic but it was at the very least intriguing. SDIAM is a unique character, but one that doesn't at all trade in on the bad-assness of the man behind the mask, were he to just come into BHOTWG as himself. I know that when he does finally de-mask, it will be a big deal (and that is the target sometime down the road) but fact is we're having a lot of 'fun' right now with him under the hood.

Post Match Comments:

Some Dude In A Mask is about to give one of his idiosyncratic interviews, when he is interrupted by his scheduled opponent at Night of the Burning Hammer Mister Macho.

Mister Macho: Hey masked dude, looks like you dispatched of that mullet-dude pretty good but that's a problem that you shouldn't be worried about.

Some Dude In A Mask: '....'

Mister Macho: Yeah the real problem, you looking at right now is me....

Some Dude In A Mask: '.....'

Mister Macho: Now I ain't got no problem with you masked dude, and it beats me why I gotta fight you but lets make our match a little more interesting....

Some Dude In A Mask: '.......'

Mister Macho: How about you put that identity of yours on the line.

Some Dude In A Mask then responds to that suggestion in his usual robotic fashion...

Some Dude In A Mask: Title Shot

Mister Macho: Hey look Dude I earned that shot.

Some Dude In A Mask: No deal

Mister Macho: Look dude I gotta be motivated to give you a beating, and if I don't have that motivation I know I ain't gonna perform but I earned that shot....

Some Dude In A Mask: Unworthy

Mister Macho: You implying I'm unworthy of the title shot?

Some Dude In A Mask: Hai

Mister Macho: I'll let you know masked due, that the Macho-Man is the most worthy of ruling the Gods of the Burning Hammers.

Some Dude In A Mask: Prove it

Mister Macho: I will damn well prove it masked dude, Ok you want a shot at me....you want to prove yourself better than the Macho-Man then I'm gonna put in all on the line.

Some Dude In A Mask: As will I

Mister Macho: Looks like we got ourselves a deal here masked dude, your mask for my title shot.

Some Dude In A Mask: Hai.

Mister Macho: Though you forced me into this Masked Dude, I'm gonna prove to everyone that the Macho-Man is heading straight for the top, and I can save you from this silly act.

Some Dude In A Mask: Mirror

Mister Macho: What?!!!, Yeah....... I'll be saving you alright masked dude!

Match #6: Hidden Spark (Stone Yoshikawa & The Incredible Koyama) vs Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StoneYoshikawa.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_IncredibleKoyama1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpg

The newly formed Hidden Spark were able to match the more experienced Size of the Fight for much of the match, in what was a fast paced back and forth contest and it looked as though they would seal an 'upset' win when they nailed their double team finisher the Backbreaker Hold/Diving Leg Drop combo that the announce team called as the CODE G upon Kokan.

Konda however was able to make the save, and after stunning Yoshikawa with the KONDA KUTTER he then combined with Kokan to put away Koyama with the BIG FIGHT ENDER (Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combo), as the more experienced team won through on this occasion.

Result: Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda [w] bt Stone Yoshikawa & The Incredible Koyama [L] in 8:42 via pinfall (Big Fight Ender)

Onodera's Assessment: Lets face it a match between a midcard Junior division tag team spinning it's wheels and a newly formed duo made of jobbers trying to find direction was hardly ever going to capture the crowds imagination entirely, but both teams worked hard to put on a solid contest and perhaps one day should SOTF be in the middle of the re-push and Hidden Spark break through, then this match would get a stronger fan reaction.

Post Match Comments:

Kansuke Konda: We are not going to kid ourselves that defeating a newly formed duo such as Hidden Spark, see's us back in Championship form but Size of the Fight is back to winning ways and we will look to continue those winning ways in our next match.

Hyosuke Kokan: Our next match happens to be for the Junior Tag Team Championship.

Kansuke Konda: Everyone seems to be overlooking us for this falls sprint, but overlook us at your peril.

Hyosuke Kokan: We are Size of the Fight and we will always rise to the challenge.

~~Power Shift, Switch On/Off~

Match #7: Winning Captain Names Stipulation:

BURNING Cobra, Kinnojo Horri & Elemental III vs

Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhd1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

There's more than stable pride on the line here, as the 'captains' for each side Cobra for the Sekigun, Taira for the Brethren would get to pick the stipulation for their match at Night of the Burning Hammer should their side emerge with the victory.

The beginnings of the match saw the Burning Sekigun trio get the better of the early exchanges, with the BHB squad heading for a powder, only to be wiped out with Elemental III's trademark Elemental Space Flying Drop.

Back in the ring and Elemental managed to get a two count following spinning headscissors on Kiyaru, but was then nailed from the apron by Taira and that gave Kiyaru the opening to plant Elemental with the Tilt-A-Whirl Russian Legsweep for a two count.

Unable to get back to his corner, the 'Third Generation Icon' then found himself in the 'Spencer Marks' position for a considerable period of time. Typically the BHB trio were taking short-cuts and this irritated Elemental's tag partners, particularly Cobra who had the most riding on the Sekigun emerging with the victory, but as is so often the case the Sekigun's protests only served to make the situation worse of Elemental.

But the 'Third Generation' icon was proving resistant to the punishment he was taking and when Taira set Elemental III up for the Wrecking Ball (Muscle Buster), the BOSJ Cup holder was able to fight it off and then nail Taira with a missile drop-kick. Elemental III then ducked a clothesline from the 'Bulldozer' and got the tag to Kinnojo Horri.

Horri did the proverbial house cleaning, planting the Black Heart Flying Squadron with a pair of Horri Spinebusters, before rocking Taira with a Lariat and then planting the Bulldozer with a side-slam for a two count.

Horri then turned it over to Cobra, who with Taira in a grounded position looked to synch in the STONE HOLD (Sharpshooter) but Taira managed to kick Cobra off and then after hobbling back to his feet, levelled with a Cobra with a clothesline.

Cobra was then whipped into the BHB corner and met with a double corner drop-kick from the Black Heart Flying Squadron, before Taira charged in with THE FLATTENER (Running Clothesline into the corner)......

Cobra somehow kicked out at two, much to Taira's frustration. Taira then went to set up for the TYPHOON SUPLEX, but Cobra slipped out and then nailed 'the Bulldozer' with a drop-kick but Taira managed to stagger back to his corner and after Scorpion made the tag, Cobra was knocked down with a springboard drop-kick from the 'Gold and Black Attack'. Scorpion then nailed Cobra with a punt to the head before drilling the 'reformed hero' with a BRAINBUSTER.....

Cobra managed to kick out at two, but still found himself in trouble, as Kiyaru then springboarded in off the apron to land the ETHEREAL KILLER (Springboard Shooting Star Press)

Horri having seen enough broke into the ring, to make the save .....the match then broke down from there with the two trios then exchanging a series of near-falls towards the climax. The BHFS appeared to be the difference makers when Horri was taken out with a springboard leg lariat/legweep combo, only for Elemental III to break up the pin from Kiyaru in spectacular fashion with the INFERNO SPLASH, Scorpion however then planted Elemental III with the SCORPION STINGER (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb)......

Scorpion however found himself booted in the mid-section and then drilled with the DEATH BY COBRA (Double Wristclutch Powerbomb) by Cobra, but the 'reformed hero' was then levelled with a lariat from Taira who then planted Cobra with the TYPHOON SUPLEX (Rotating Vertical Suplex)....Kiyaru who had climbed up top then landed an Arabian Press on Horri to the floor....ensuring that Taira would get the three count on Cobra and get to choose the stipulation of the match at NOTBH against the man he had just pinned.

Result: Kinnojo Horri, BURNING Cobra [L] & Elemental III vs Yasuhiko Taira [w], The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion in 22:29 via pinfall (Typhoon Suplex)

Rating: B

Onodera's Assessment: A match involving in this combination of competitors, is always going to be up to a reasonably high standard, but if truth be told this could and should have been better. It felt a little too formulaic, with the BHB domination period against Elemental III dragging on for far too long. On the plus side however Taira-san going over Cobra-san at the finish makes sense and builds nicely for their match at Night, and the double teamwork of the BHFS was as impressive as always.

Post Match Comments:

Yasuhiko Taira: Cobra-san that was just a preview of the destruction I will bring your way at Night of the Burning Hammer. Because at Night of the Burning Hammer your body won't just be hitting the mat, I will send it crashing through a Table, to leave you an utter wreck...such a wreck that you will be regretting why you ever turned you back on the Brethren.

The Awesome Kiyaru: I see that The Rebellion are defending their belts in a three way, well they have nothing to complain about as Scorpion-san and I are being forced to defend these in a four way 'falls sprint'....those crooked officials have always had it in for us, but we will have the last laugh...as we always do.

BURNING Cobra: I don't care what you choose Taira-san, I know I can beat you...I will stop at nothing to bring the Brethren down. It doesn't end until the BHB is no more !!!

~Opportunity Be Perfect~

Match #8: World Tag Team Championship:

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs

Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki) vs

Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorldTag1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorldTag1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda_jhd21.jpg& http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg/ http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

The Rebellion were scheduled to defend against either of their challengers, but the contenders match between Explosive Tension and Wild Fire concluded as a double count-out draw, with the BHOTWG officials taking the decision to give both teams the chance to contend for the championship in a three way.

The opening third of the match is taken up with a slow feeling out process, the fact that the match is a three way making it even more difficult for any of the sides to assert their authority, as whenever it looked like they would take control someone from the 'third' team would intervene. Despite the regular interruptions, at this stage referee Umeki managed to retain order.

The match began to pick up when Okazaki managed to get Onodera turned over for the CENTURY CRAB LIFT and Sanda was able to nail The Rebellion with a pair of EXPLOSION KICKS (Running Boots to stop them from intervening).....

However they had taken their eye off Toshusai who broke up the submission hold Okazaki had his partner in and then nailed Sanda with the SHOCK KICK (Bicyle Kick) but when he went for the cover on Sanda, Umeki rightly waved the pin attempt off....

The Rebellion then sneaked back into the ring and nailed Toshusai with a double reverse roundhouse kick, but Okazaki then nailed Miyamae with a jumping knee strike and Onodera then struck Shimedzu with a rolling elbow. Onodera then planted Shimedzu with a snap suplex, and Okazaki did the same to Miyamae.

The Wild Fire man and Explosive Tension appeared to be working together against the tag champions, and after whipping The Rebellion into the corner...Toshusai and Sanda then joined in on charging into the corner.

With the Rebellion now in a daze in the corner, the two challenging teams then suddenly turned on each other and the brawl between the two teams soon enough couldn't be contained in the ring, as the tight control Omura Umeki had on the match began to invevitably loosen.

However as Wild Fire and Explosive Tension brawled on the outside, the Rebellion had picked themselves back up and they joined the fray in spectacular style with stereo slingshot splashes.

Miyamae managed to pitch Sanda back into the ring and got a two count off a Dragon Suplex before heading up top, but 'the Viper' was cut off by Onodera who sent Miymae crashing into the ring with a superplex.....

Onodera then looked to be setting up for the CALL THE DOCTOR but was then nailed with the LIFE FLASHER from Shimedzu, only for 'Kamikaze Spirit' to be clotheslined by Toshusai who then planted Shimedzu with the SPINESHOCKER.....

Toshusai couldn't follow up with a pin however, as Okazaki clipped him from behind with a chop-block and then turned over 'Wild Charisma' into the CENTURY CRAB LIFT.....

But just as it looked like Toshusai might be forced to tap....Miyamae intervened, with a series of stiff kicks before planting Okazaki with a reverse STO and then transitioning into the SNAKE POISON (Anaconda Vice)....

Sanda made the save and then levelled Miyamae with the EXPLOSION KICK II (Spin Kick)...only for Onodera to then sneak up behind Sanda and plant 'Explosive' with the O2 SUPLEX (Bridging German Suplex).....

One.....

Two....

Thr......

Shimedzu was able to dive across and make the save, before peppering Onodera with a rapid fire combo of kicks and then whipping the 'Iron Man' into the corner.....Miyamae then drop-kicked Toshusai into the opposite corner before delivering stereo facewashes on the Wild-Fire pair......Explosive Tension then came charging in but were taken down with stereo drop toe holds by the tag team champions, who then stacked them into the other corners and then once again delivered stereo face-washes....only for Wild Fire to come back to their senses and charge out of the corner at The Rebellion.....

Explosive Tension then shook off the cobwebs and a melee occured between all three teams...somehow though they managed to find themselves in a spot where all six men were lined up to suplex one another.....in the end Onodera, Miyamae and Sanda ended up being planted onto the canvas, as their respective team mates continued to brawl with one another.

Shimedzu and Okazaki however soon came to some kind of understanding and combined to take over Toshusai with Explosive Tension signature double team the EX2 (Double Exploder)....

But Shimedzu soon found himself nailed from behind by a recovered Sanda, and this time Explosive Tension themselves combined on the EX2 again, before Okazaki went for the cover.....

One......

Two....

Thr.....

Onodera broke up the pin at the last split second....

But soon found himself double teamed by Explosive Tension, only for Miyamae to intervene....Miyamae drop-kicked Ozazaki out of the ring, and then combined with Onodera to plant Sanda with a roundhouse kick/legsweep combo.

Miyamae then headed up top, as he seemed to persuade Onodera to set up for the SKULL DROP...but Onodera was set up and a recovered Shimedzu, nailed the 'Iron Man' with the LIFE FLASHER (Rebound Running Boot).....Shimedzu then picked up the still dazed Sanda and began to set up for the SKULL-DROP himself only for Okazaki to clip him from behind and for Toshusai to then send Miyamae crashing back into the ring with a biel throw.

Okazaki and Sanda then took down Toshusai with a chop-block/spin kick combo before turning their attention to Shimedzu.....

Sanda nailed Shimedzu with an EXPLOSION KICK (Running Boot) before Sanda then planted 'Kamikaze Spirit' with the OKAZAKI EXPLOSION (Wrist Clutch Exploder)......

One.....

Two....

Thr......

Miyamae managed to dive across to make the save for his partner....Explosive Tension were still in control however and set up once again for the EX2, only to be nailed from behind by a recovered Wild Fire.....

Toshusai then planted Sanda with the SHOCK TREATMENT (Double Underhook Backbreaker)...whilst Onodera managed to plant Okazaki onto the canvas with a snap suplex before transitioning into the LRC (Arm Trap Crossface).....

Umeki waved off the pin attempt Toshusai had on Sanda, as he tried to restore some semblance of order and instead counted Onodera and Okazaki as the legal men (just how he came to that conclusion is anyone's guess, as the idea of any of these men steal being the legal man had long flown out of the proverbial window). Okazaki was struggling to get to the ropes, as Onodera unflinchingly synched in his signature submission hold....

But Shimedzu wasn't about to lose the tag team championship, when he wasn't even involved in the decision and made the save at the last split second......

Wild Fire however soon seized back control with Toshusai levelling Shimedzu with a clothesline and then combining with Onodera to plant Shimedzu with their signature double team the 8 WAY SANTA (Wheelbarrow Facebuster/Cutter combo).....

One......

Two.....

Thr......

This time it was Miyamae making the desperation save for his World Tag Team Championship.

Miyamae managed to drop-kick Onodera out of the ring but was then planted with a SHOCK DRILLER (Double Underhook Piledriver) from Toshusai. 'Wild Charisma' then made the cover.....

One....

Two....

Thr.....

Broken up by Okazaki, who then peppered Toshusai with the Okazaki Kick Barrage, before going for a cover.....

One.....

Two......

Toshusai kicked out but was then taken down with a chop-block/spin-kick combo from Explosive Tension......

Okazaki then turned Toshusai over into the CENTURY CRAB LIFT.....as Sanda managed to knock Onodera out of the ring with an EXPLOSION KICK (Running Boot).....

But Shimedzu then knocked Sanda out of the ring with a missile drop-kick, before breaking up the Century Crab Lift, just as it looked like Toshusai might be forced to tap out....

Shimedzu then drilled Okazaki with the REVOLUTION DROP (Twisting Inverted Brainbuster).....

One......

Two.....

Thr....

Sanda dived back into make the save but was then sent planted with a MIYAMAE SPOILER (Swinging Reverse STO) from a recovered Miyamae, as Shimedzu then placed Okazaki in the INSURREXION DEVICE (Guillotine Choke)........

Okazaki was about to pass out, but Onodera managed to make a last ditch save to keep 'Wild Fire's' own title hopes alive....

Onodera then ducked a double roundhouse kick from The Rebelllion before rebounding off the ropes to nail Miyamae with a jumping elbow strike, only to be nailed with an Enziguri from Shimedzu.....

Shimedzu then set up for the SKULL-DROP but Onodera managed to block the attempt and then counter into the CALL THE DOCTOR (Inverted Facelock Lifted Scoop Slam Piledriver).....

One......

Two.....

Thr.....

Miyamae had recovered to make the save, nailing Onodera with the GLITTERING MAGICIAN, before putting his body on the line to spear Toshusai into the barricade with a suicide dive.....

Shimedzu and Onodera then exchanged strikes in the middle of the ring, until Toshusai clubbed Shimedzu from behind and it looked as though Wild Fire would have the double team advantage on Shimedzu, only for Okazaki to take down Toshusai with a chop-block....

Okazaki then went after Shimedzu, who had just taken over Onodera with a vertical suplex.......but was then nailed with the END OF YOU (Rolling Elbow to the Back of the Head by Onodera)....

Shimedzu then nailed Onodera with an Enziguri and then set up for the SKULL DROP, Miyamae had climbed up to the top turnbuckle.....

SPIKED SKULL DROP !!!

One.....

Two.....

Three !!!

The Rebellion had overcome the odds stacked against them to retain the World Tag Team Championship.

Result: Shimedzu [w] & Miyamae) bt Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera [L] + Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki in 25:15 via pinfall (Spiked Skull Drop)

The Rebellion make V3 Defence of the World Tag Team Championship

Onodera's Assessment: There were times in this match where the psychology tended to drift a little but that's always the danger with these chaotic multi-man matches but on the whole this was an exciting tag team title match, and one that gives The Rebellion a strong defence heading into Night of the Burning Hammer.

Post Match Comments:

Shimedzu: We could have come in here moaning about how the odds have been stacked against us, but we stood up to the challenge put before us and we know we have enough equally tough challenge to come.

Miyamae: Rapid Danger we will fully expect you to bring your best, but we will also bring our best and show you why we are the best tag team in the world.

Masaaki Okazaki: I'm sure that had this been a straight shot without Wild Fire sticking their oar in, we will be world Tag Team champions. If we have to earn ourselves another shot at those belts then so be it, but Explosive Tension will be World Tag Team Champions sooner rather than later.

Tadakuni Toshusai: WIILD FIIIRE!!! will never,never, never, never, never, NEVERRRRRR give up, NEVERRRR GIVE UP....WIIILD FIIIRE's destiny is CHAMPIONNNSSSS!!!

The World Tag Team Championship match however is not the end of the show, as both the World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and King of FightersTadiyuki Kikkawa come out of the ring suited up and holding their respective title belts...they are both handed a microphone, but they ignore the mics and just go up to one another and engage in a tense staredown.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa_jhdSuit1.jpg?t=1280446349http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TadiyukiKikkawa_jhd.jpg

The staredown builds in intensity and everyone in the arena is wondering if they will come to blows, but they never do, they just turn away from one another, and then hold up their respective belts once more. Toru Minamoto puts the silent exchange over 'the time for talking is over, lets see who the greatest in Burning Hammer truly is...two nights from now at Night of the Burning Hammer!!'

Overall: B+

Onodera's Viewpoint: You can nitpick here and there and see certain things that could have been better throughout this show but all in all this was a solid go-home show before the PPV. It crossed the i's and dotted the t's for various encounters at Night and the silent exchange between Kikkawa-san and Nakasawa-san at the end put over the scale of their unification match.

Combustion Tour # 18

Woo!

You can nitpick here and there and see certain things that could have been better throughout this show

Challenge accepted!

Result: Tasuku Iesada [w] bt White Samurai [L] in 4:05 via submission (Iesada Special)

Result: Gareth Wayne [w] bt Sanetomo Shiraishi + Tiger Fuyuki [L] + Toshiki Shibanumo in 8:02 via pinfall (Nu Vegas Bomb)

Nothing to see here, please move along.

Match #1: American Optimus, Omezo Shikitei & Sensational Dragon

vs Roku Sotomura, Super Joshuya & Ryushi Sato

Sensational Dragon strides like a Burning Titan over this match.

Sensational Dragon gets to look strong going into his title match

Toldja.

Match #2: Marihito Masuko & Sessue Kawate vs

Nisso Yuasha & Red Panther

Mildy entertaining, advances the Baby Elephant storyline. But how the heck you are getting use out of Super Snow Nose Kawate is beyond me. I usually just drop him but you are actually getting some useful matches out of him!

Match #3: Glenn Trial Series {#4):

Kevin Christopher Glenn vs John Pathlow

I predict Glenn will once again be found guilty.;)

Pathlow continues the onslaught however and Glenn is soon dumped

Pathlow dumping Glenn is the saddest moment of the card so far. I thought they made a cute couple. No Yaoi in BHOTWG? Wait until you read my fanfic for this diary.

The first real match write up and it's getting across Glenn's development. Next match he might be ready to get an upset.

Match #4: Mitsunari Fuganaga, Merle O'Curle, VENOM & Yoshii Shiomi vs

Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Mystic Dragon

saw this as a chance to pick up a Bento Box or two

If this was a two bento box match it either went too long or you gave away too many free tickets to sumo wrestlers.:)

Matches like this and the S-Dragon tag team always messed with me when I was doing my diaries. It took me a while to get that it was ok for people to have some predictable matches that are just there to give people work while other storylines advance.

Match #5: Some Dude In A Mask vs Yasunobu Masuno

MIKO is stoked!

SDIAM kicked out, much to Masuno's immediate frustration but it looked as though SDIAM was just about done and Masuno saw an opportunity to start ripping at the mystery man's mask again.....

Nooooo. Masuno was doing so well, but now he's losing focus in the classic way wrestlers always lose focus when someone has a mask. It does feel like Some Dude is about at his level for the moment. Maybe a littler higher than Masuno but not much.

masked due

'masked dude' says nitpicking MIKO.

Mister Macho: Though you forced me into this Masked Dude, I'm gonna prove to everyone that the Macho-Man is heading straight for the top, and I can save you from this silly act.

Some Dude In A Mask: Mirror

LOL, very nice. And a good way to build up the match. I'm so not sure about this. I just don't see Macho taking the mask, but they both have alot on the line. this would be the perfect time for Mister Macho to debut his new manager, Erisabet-chan.

Match #6: Hidden Spark (Stone Yoshikawa & The Incredible Koyama) vs Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

The spark of Stone and Koyama is hidden, as Yuu might say. BTW....Stone....Koyama (Hill)....now they just need a partner called Mountain or Boulder.

~~Power Shift, Switch On/Off~

Match #7: Winning Captain Names Stipulation:

BURNING Cobra, Kinnojo Horri & Elemental III vs

Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion

Tiger has a challenge here. Basically, I see BHOTWG as NJPW. And IMHO, BHFS is OP. But, I'm always going to see the heavyweights above the juniors. Cobra is a junior, so....he's in for a rough night. It's a good enough match but not awesome. With Cobra getting pinned by Taira, he seems more likely to get the pin back in their singles match, especially with the odds even more stacked against him due to the stips.

~Opportunity Be Perfect~

Match #8: World Tag Team Championship:

I'm picking Blue Justice! I mean Explosive Tension! Unlike the last couple of cards, this does feel like the main event to me. Personally I find matches like this hard to write, so it's always fun top see how someone else does it. It's all fast action, shifting alliances, and the teams with the best sudden impact pin moves have an advantage over teams that do submissions. And if you pose to much for the crowd you are asking for trouble. (MIKO yells "MACHINE GUN!" *gets hit from behind*)

Onodera then looked to be setting up for the CALL THE DOCTOR but was then nailed with the LIFE FLASHER from Shimedzu, only for 'Kamikaze Spirit' to be clotheslined by Toshusai who then planted Shimedzu with the SPINESHOCKER.....

This is the sort of stuff I'm talking about. These tag matches are filled with it. I liked this rwite up, it caught the sheer chaos of that type of match very well. It's not always about who is the best team, but about who can get their biggests moves in at the right time when the other team can't break up the pin. Bravo.

lets see who the greatest in Burning Hammer truly is...two nights from now at Night of the Burning Hammer!!'

Nakasawa fighting! Or does Naksawa's new attitude hint at a weakness Kikkawa can exploit? Can Kikkawa;s ego get any bigger? Can Nakasawa sink any loser? Tune in next time for Combustion! to find out! Brought to you by Dominos Pizza Japan. Buy one of our trios pizza (squid, octopus and eel) get one free!

Please tell me we won't be waiting too long for Night of the Burning Hammer! J/K--take as much time as you need, TK and KUTGW!

Well I'm going to try and get it out, as quick as I can but it is a massive four hour show that will require full write-ups for every match (biggest PPV on the BHOTWG calendar, so every match deserves one). I'll be honest with the amount of writing that will put into it could be a two week wait, so I might not put the preview up until I've got about half the show written up. I was only slow getting this show up this time round as I forgot I was away for a little bit over the weekend.

But how the heck you are getting use out of Super Snow Nose Kawate is beyond me. I usually just drop him but you are actually getting some useful matches out of him!

Great review again Miko :) I think the issue of using Kawate does need answering...well to be honest I did not realise he was on just a PPA for a long time , I mean Shiraishi's on a written after all. To be honest though I do find Snow Lizzard useful as a low end veteran 'gatekeeper' team. You can play up the fact that they are three World Tag Team Champions, though how the hell they ever got to be three time Tag Champs is a mystery....as all the reigns are after Kawate was recovering from 'the habit' and Shiraishi had crocked his knee.

Snow Lizzard's contracts do run out around the same time though, despite Kawate being on a PPA and Shiraishi on a written. To be honest they do an OK job for their place on the BHOTWG ladder but unless they suddenly magically turn into The Rebellion overnight...I don't see me keeping them beyond on their contracts.

Combustion Tour #4 (Show 13- Show 19*)

* Night of the Burning Hammer

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=371 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Predictor

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="30%" height=0>

Last Round

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="25%" height=0>

Total Pts

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Lo-Drew

Zergon

Dragonmack

Phantom Stranger

BigPapa42

Smurphy1014

Infernalmiko

20LEgend

N/A

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

With a perfect 10/10 score this round leader Lo-Drew has strengthened his grip on winning this predictions contest, though the final card (Night of the Burning Hammer) should prove trickier than others and I wouldn't count out his nearest challengers (Dragonmack, Zergon, Phantom Stranger stealing victory in the final round). Everyone else admittedly is just predicting for fun now.

The final two matches on the card did prove the trickiest to call, as it appears that fans genuinely were buying into Explosive Tension as serious title challengers...Wild Fire it seems were there to just be the 'third wheel' in the three way. The Sekigun-BHB six man tag, saw many go for the Sekigun trio and though they a little stronger in terms of overness and push, they are not overwhelmingly stronger and the stip called for the BHB trio to take the win and for the odds to be stacked more against Cobra going into his match with Taira.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Night of the Burning Hammer Update

Following their latest leg of their Combustion Tour earlier today, news out of the Burning Hammer of the Wrestling God's offices is that the following matches have been added to the Night of the Burning Hammer PPV to take place at the Kanagawa Stadium in Kanto on Friday 29th October:

Loser Leaves BHOTWG: American Optimus vs Super Joshuya

Tag Team Contenders Match: Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) vs Wild Fire (Onodera & Toshusai)

Glenn Trial Series: Kevin Christopher Glenn vs Marihito Masuko

Tag Team 3-Way Challenge: Snow Lizzard (Shiraishi & Kawate) vs Hidden Spark (Yoshikawa & Koyama) vs Blended Whisky (Fuganaga & O'Curle)

This is in addition to the BURNING Cobra vs Yasuhiko Taira match now being confirmed as a Table's match and Mister Macho vs Some Dude In A Mask now being a Title Shot vs Mask challenge, and that following their succesful defence of their World Tag Team Titles; The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) are now confirmed to defend against UTL Cup winners Rapid Danger (Iesada & Pathlow)

Other matches already confirmed for the card are Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa in a title unification match, Sensational Dragon defending the Junior Championship against BOSJ Cup Winner Elemental III, Black Heart Flying Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion) defending the Junior Tag Team Championship in a 4-way 30 minute 'Falls Sprint' against Universal Excellence (Yasujiro & Kurofuji), Little Fury (Shiomi & VENOM) and Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) plus a singles challenge between Kinnojo Horri and Yasunobu Masuno.

The pre-show match will be a Young Lions vs Veterans 8 Man Tag.

We will have a full preview of Night of the Burning Hammer coming up soon.

I am very excited for this. You have mastered the art of writing an awesome slow burning feud! Both men have been booked so strongly I really can't call this one. This is the money match for sure. If you advance booking screen does not have a heat rating of 100 for this match then I will eat my hat! Not to take away from the rest of the card however, it looks like a really awesome show all round.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Night of the Burning Hammer Press Conference:

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TadiyukiKikkawa_jhd.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TetsuzanKaneko.jpg?t=1280446349http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawa_jhdSuit1.jpg?t=1280446349

One day prior to the Night of the Burning Hammer PPV the whole of the Burning Hammer roster were on hand to hold a meet a greet day for fans and to also a press conference for the up-coming event at the Kanagawa Stadium.

Kicking off the press conference was Kinnojo Horri and Yasunobu Masuno- and one of the reporters posed the question that Horri must be somewhat disappointed to be involved in one of the more low key matches on the show. It wasn't Horri however who took offence to the question, it was Masuno who barked back that he would show everyone that he is a force to be reckoned with by taking out one of Burning Hammer's so called 'golden boys'. Horri was alot calmer saying that he realise that the spotlight cannot always shine on him, if he does not hold the World Championship but that he would be ready to challenge for the title once again..whether it be Nakasawa or Kikkawa who would emerge victorious at Night of the Burning Hammer.

Wild Fire and Explosive Tension then talked up their Tag Team Titles contenders match and both were adamant that this time there would be a winner between them. Tag Division veterans Snow Lizzard and their two opponents of a pair of newly formed teams in the form of Junior Division pair Hidden Spark (Yoshikawa & Koyama) and the RAGE duo of Blended Whisky (Fuganaga & O'Curle) then got a chance to briefly talk about their three way tag match- the general theme from all three teams was that they were honored to have made it onto the main show card but that would mean nothing if they didn't emerge with the victory.

American Optimus and Super Joshuya then got to talk about their Loser Leaves BHOTWG match, these two could barely answer the press question- as they just snapped at one another to the point that security has to keep them apart from coming to blows- one thing was made clear, and that is neither of them can 'move on' until one of them has been forced to leave BHOTWG.

An interpretor spoke for Kevin Christopher Glenn, as he hyped up the fifth match in his Trial Series against Marihito Masuko. Glenn admitted that competition has been tough so far, but that is why he came to Burning Hammer to compete against the best. Masuko then cryptically warned Glenn that he was 'walking a foolish path' and that he would have some surprises in store. Glenn through his interpretor then said that he 'respected Masuko but that he 'sure as hell' didn't fear him.

The press got nothing out of Some Dude In A Mask, during the question and answer sessions regarding his mask vs title shot match with Mister Macho. Macho in contrast was in much more chattier form and he said that he would be the one to free SDIAM from hiding behind a silly identity, that was met with a single monotone response of 'Kettle' by his enigmatic opponent. Mister Macho then said he was shooting straight for the top of Burning Hammer and that he would soon be celebrating his title victory with his 'Erisabet-Chan'.

The four teams for the Junior Tag Team Championship match were up to hype their match next, and though the Black Heart Flying Squadron said the BHOTWG officials were clearly biased against them by forcing them to defend in this 'ridiculous' (as Kiyaru put it) falls sprint they had no doubt they could easily defeat the three far inferior teams put before them. Of Course none of Little Fury, Size of the Fight and Universal Excellence took too kindly to being called inferior but one thing they couldn't agree on is which of them would be taking the titles away from the defending champions.

It was then the turn of the Black Heart Brethren's Yasuhiko Taira and his one time stable mate BURNING COBRA to hype up their Table's Match. Taira said he would finish Cobra once and for all and make him regret his decision to turn his back on the Black Hearted Ways but Cobra responded by saying that turning his back on the Brethren was the best decision he had ever made and has made him see clearer than ever before and that though Taira defeated him on Wednesday, he would not fail at Night of the Burning Hammer, even if the odds are supposedly stacked against him.

It was then the turn of Sensational Dragon and Elemental III to hype up their Junior Championship match. The challenger and Best of the Super Juniors Cup winner said that he would fulfill his destiny and go on to win the Junior Championship, he said that he knows he has made such an achievement before but this unlike last time he completed the BOSJ Cup/Junior Championship double he would go onto truly dominate the Junior Division. Sensational Dragon was unsurprisingly equally confident in his ability to make a succesful defence of his title against Elemental III and that though he would admit that Elemental III would make for an excellent opponent, that he was a whole 'Sensational' level above his opponent and that on puroresu's biggest stage he would be at his Ultra Sensational best.

The penultimate round of questions was for the World Tag Team Championship match between The Rebellion and Rapid Danger, something that appeared to give the clearest indication yet that this would likely be the semi main event. The press were rather probing with the challengers...asking if they were on the 'same page' following recent communication problems. Both Iesada and Pathlow were rather snappy with the reporters line of questioning, and were adamant that they were on the same page and that they would be fully focused on confirming their status as the best tag in the world.

The Rebellion were also confident that the challengers would bring their best but that at Night of the Burning Hammer they would remind everyone, Rapid Danger included that why they ARE the World Tag Team Champions. The Press then asked The Rebellion if they would be fatigued from having come off the back off a recent title defence agaist Explosive Tension and Wild Fire. Shimedzu (always slightly the more vocal of the two between himself and Miyamae) said that claiming fatigue as an excuse was only for those who set themselves up for failure.

Finally it was the one the press had all been waiting for Hiroaki Nakasawa and Tadiyuki Kikkawa to hype up their long awaited Title Unification showdown. However the press were met with the same surly response from both of these great champions, that being that the time for talking was over and that their actions would do all the talking.

However just as the press thought they were getting nowhere Nakasawa then claimed that the difference between him and Kikkawa is that he actually respects his opponent and that Kikkawa's lack of respect for him would be his arrogant downfall. Kikkawa then said Nakasawa has not earned his respect, and that the only way he would earn his respect, is he beats him at Night of the Burning Hammer. Nakasawa said he would make Kikkawa earn his respect, by any means necessary and that he would show everyone once and for all that he is the present and future of BHOTWG and that Kikkawa belongs in the past. The two then stood up and went nose to nose, before security were ordered to get between them before they would even contemplate coming to blows.

BHOTWG president Tetsuzan Kaneko then closed out the press conference by thanking everyone for attending and put over that though Night of the Burning Hammer is always a special event, that this years Unification match between Nakasawa and Kikkawa was a landmark match-up, that made an already special event...even more so and one not to be missed by anyone who considers themselves a fan of this great sport.

Night of the Burning Hammer will be awesome for the Nakasawa-Kikkawa match alone. But you've done a great job of building up the other matches, too. Really looking forward to this one, TK. Whether it takes you two weeks or two months to put it together, it should be a great show.

Night of the Burning Hammer will be awesome for the Nakasawa-Kikkawa match alone. But you've done a great job of building up the other matches, too. Really looking forward to this one, TK. Whether it takes you two weeks or two months to put it together, it should be a great show.

Just so long as he doesn't pull a J Silver and take two YEARS to reach the big show :p

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Night of the Burning Hammer Preview

The biggest show on the Puroresu calendar has arrived upon us once again as BHOTWG present the latest addition of Night of the Burning Hammer on Friday 29th October from the Kanagawa Stadium in Kanto and live on PPV with Emperor Sports. Here is what will be in store, in what promises to be a classic night of Puroresu action....

~Greatest Emperor~

Unification Match for the Burning World and King of Fighters Championships (60 Min Time Limit):

Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorld1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_INSPIRE.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawaALT21.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadiyukiKikkawa.jpg

Ever since Tadiyuki Kikkawa returned to Burning Hammer as the King of Fighters Champion, Hiroaki Nakasawa has remained the Burning World Champion. This one has been building for an entire year, their first singles showdown with each other seemingly destined for this very point on the grandest stage of them all, as both saw off challenger after challenger for their respective titles. Both believe they are the best in the world, both would do anything to emerge with the victory and keep their respective belts around their waists, both would go the extra mile to defeat the other, to show that they are the greater champion. Quite simply the magnitude of this match sells Night of the Burning Hammer by itself.

Nakasawa's Previous Defences:

Defeated Yasuhiko Taira (Dark Feelings, Brighter Hopes Tour, Mon 8 June 2009, Osaka Athletic Stadium, Kinki).

V1 Defence: Yasunobu Masuno (Inferno of Purity, Fri 26 June 2009; Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki)

V2 Defence: Masaaki Okazaki (Quest of Heart, Fri 18 September 2009, Kagoshima Stadium, Kyushu)

V3 Defence: Eisaku Hoshino (Night of the Burning Hammer, Fri 22 October 2009, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V4 Defence: Yasuhiko Taira (Everlasting Mission, Fri 20 November 2009, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V5 Defence: Mike Watson (Resistance Tour, Wed 9th December 2009, Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto).

V6 Defence: Tasuku Iesada (Fire Dream of the Immortals, Fri 19 March 2010, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V7 Defence: Kinnojo Horri (Test of Prophecies, Fri April 23rd 2010, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido)

V8 Defence: Tasuku Iesada (Burn, Don't Freeze Tour, Mon May 3rd 2010, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V9 Defence: Shimedzu (Sword of Destiny, Fri May 21st 2010, Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki)

V10 Defence: Shimedzu (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed June 2nd 2010, Akita Stadium, Tohoku)

V11 Defence: Sensational Dragon (Inferno of Purity, Fri 26 June 2010, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V12 Defence: Kinnojo Horri (Quest of Heart, Fri 1st Oct 2010, Aomori Stadium, Tohoku)

V13 Defence: Yasuhiko Taira (Combustion Tour, Mon 11 Oct 2010, Osaka Athletic Stadium, Kinki)

Kikkawa's Previous Defences (BHOTWG only):

V1 Defence: Eiji Hamacho (Quest of Heart, Fri 18 September 2009, Kagoshima Stadium, Kyushu)

V2 Defence: Kinnojo Horri (Night of the Burning Hammer, Fri 22 October 2009, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V3 Defence: Miyamae (Everlasting Mission, Fri 20 November 2009, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V4 Defence: Yasunobu Masuno (Final Collison, Fri 18 December 2009, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido).

V5 Defence: Mike Watson (Fire Dream of the Immortals, Fri 19 March 2010, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V6 Defence: Shimedzu (Test of Prophecies, Fri April 23rd 2010, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido)

V7 Defence: Kinnojo Horri (Sword of Destiny, Fri May 21st 2010, Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki)

V8 Defence: Kansuke Konda (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed June 2nd 2010, Akita Stadium, Tohoku)

V9 Defence: Sessue Kawate (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Mon June 7th 2010, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V10 Defence: Eiji Hamacho (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed June 9th 2010, Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku)

V11 Defence: Takayuki Onodera (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Mon June 21st 2010, Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu)

V12 Defence: Masaaki Okazaki (Inferno of Purity, Fri 26th June 2010, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V13 Defence: Tadakuni Toshusai (Combustion Tour, Mon 6th September, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V14 Defence: Sensational Dragon (Combustion Tour- Ultimate Tag League Open Shot, Fri 17th September 2010, New Mei Sports Stadium, Kinki)

V15 Defence: Black Cobra (Combustion Tour, Wed 22nd September 2010, Akita Sports Stadium, Tohoku)

V16 Defence: Tasuku Iesada (Quest of Heart, Fri 1st Oct 2010, Aomori Stadium, Tohoku)

V17 Defence: Nisso Yuasha (Combustion Tour, Wed 6th Oct 2010, Matsue Sports Park, Chugoku)

~ Look Ahead Dangerous Going~

World Tag Team Championship (45 Min Time Limit):

Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorldTag1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorldTag1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674 http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694 vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

The Rebellion have just come off a tough title defence in a three way match against Explosive Tension and Wild Fire, and it doesn't get any easier for them as they defend against the inaugral UTL Cup winners Rapid Danger. However the (what appears to be former) Team INSPIRE pair have shown seeds of not entirely being on the same page during the dissolution of Team INSPIRE (something that both deny-but the strength of their denial has many believing that not all is well between them). If Rapid Danger do stay on the same page, then The Rebellion's latest run as World Tag Team Champions could be in serious jeopardy but whether Rapid Danger do bring their best or not, The Rebellion are perhaps at their best when they are pushed by the best that the competition has to offer.

The Rebellion's Previous Defences:

Defeated Black Magic (Masuno & Taira) + Wild Fire (Toshuai & Onodera) for Tag Team Titles at Inferno of Purity.

V1 Defence: Black Magic (Combustion Tour, Wed 8th September, Matsue Sports Park, Chugoku)

V2 Defence: Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) (Quest of Heart, Fri 1st Oct 2010, Aomori Stadium, Tohoku)

V3 Defence: Explosive Tension + Wild Fire (Combustion Tour, Wed 27th October, Matsue Sports Park, Chugoku)

~ The Long Path of Glory~

Junior Championship (60 Min Time Limit):

Sensational Dragon vs Elemental III

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJunior1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg

Sensational Dragon has now held the Junior Championship for over a year, making ten succesful defences of the belt during his third and most impressive run with the belt. Elemental III won the Best of the Super Juniors Cup in June, but has waited his turn to take his title shot on Burning Hammer's grandest stage. Can the 'Third Generation Icon' claim his second Junior Championship and repeat the BOSJ Cup/Junior Championship double of 2008 or can Dragon re-affirm his dominance of the Junior Division, with a victory over this years Best of the Super Juniors winner?

Dragon's Previous Defences:

V1 Defence: Super Joshuya (Resistance Tour, Wed 11 November 2009, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V2 Defence: Elemental III (Everlasting Mission, Fri 20 November 2009, Ishikawa Stadium, Chubu)

V3 Defence: The Awesome Kiyaru (Final Collison, Fri 18 December 2009, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido).

V4 Defence: Black Cobra (Fire Dream of the Immortals, Fri 19 March 2010, Kanagawa Stadium, Kanto)

V5 Defence: Marihito Masuko (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed 7 April 2010, Osaka Athletic Stadium, Kinki)

V6 Defence: Black Cobra + Marihito Masuko (Test of Prophecies, Fri April 23rd 2010, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido)

V7 Defence: John Pathlow (Sword of Destiny, Fri May 21st 2010, Nara Baseball Stadium, Kinki)

V8 Defence: Marihito Masuko (Burn,. Don't Freeze Tour, Mon May 24th 2010, Sapporo Sports Park, Hokkaido)

V9 Defence: Marihito Masuko (Quest of Heart, Fri 1st Oct 2010, Aomori Stadium, Tohoku)

V10 Defence: The Awesome Kiyaru (Combustion Tour, Wed 13 Oct 2010, Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu).

~ The Whirlwind of Opportunity~

30 Minute Falls Sprint for the Junior Tag Team Championship:

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion) vs

Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM) vs

Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs

Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJrTag1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJrTag1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg/http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpg/http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HaruKurofuji.jpg

The Black Heart Flying Squadron have been dominant as the Junior Tag Team Champions, since defeating Your New Heroes (Elemental III & Marihito Masuko) back at Fire Dream of the Immortals in March but they face perhaps their toughest test yet, when they put the belts on the line in a Falls Sprint (a match where the team with the most pinfalls or submissions within the time limit-emerge as the winners), and going up against them will be two former champion teams in Size of the Fight and Little Fury, plus the team that has probably come as close as any other to ending their run in Universal Excellence. With a match of this nature, anyone could come away with the victory and we could quite easily see the BHFS run be brought to an end or they will confirm their total dominance of Junior Heavyweight Tag Team wrestling.

Black Heart Flying Squadron's Previous Defences:

Defeated Your New Heroes and Size of the Fight for the Junior Tag Team Titles at Fire Dream of the Immortals

V1 Defence: Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) (Burn, Don't Freeze Tour, Wed April 14th 2010, Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto).

V2 Defence: Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji) ( Test of Prophecies, Fri April 23rd 2010, Sapporo Stadium, Hokkaido)

V3 Defence: Universal Excellence (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Mon May 10th 2010, Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto).

V4 Defence: Optimum Impact (American Optimus & Super Joshuya) (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Mon May 24th 2010, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V5 Defence: Size of the Fight (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed May 26th 2010, Kunamoto Sports Field, Kyushu)

V6 Defence: Your New Heroes (Elemental III & Marihio Masuko) (Burn Don't Freeze Tour, Wed June 2nd 2010, Akita Stadium, Tohoku)

V7 Defence: Size of the Fight (Combustion Tour, Mon 6th September, Yamanashi Athletic Stadium, Chubu)

V8 Defence: Little Fury (Yoshhi Shiomi & VENOM) (Quest of Heart, Fri 1st Oct 2010, Aomori Stadium, Tohoku)

V9 Defence: Universal Excellence (Combustion Tour, Wed 21 Oct 2010, Tochigi Sports Stadium, Kanto).

~ Silence Shouts Loudest~

Title Shot vs Mask (30 Minute Time Limit):

Mister Macho vs Some Dude In A Mask

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho_jhdMacho1.jpg?t=1294616716 vs http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/SDITM_jhd.jpg

The enigmatic Some Dude In A Mask has torn through the competition since his arrival in BHOTWG, and in the AT Strike (Front Knee Strike to the face) the mysterious masked man has perhaps the most feared finisher in all of Puroresu. There are many who think they know who is behind the mask, and but attempts by both members of Size of the Fight (through more honorable means) and by Yasunobu Masuno (more dishonorably) to reveal who is behind the mask has ended in failure. Now Mister Macho is the latest to challenge the masked man to put his identity on the line but in doing so, has been persuaded to put the World Championship title shot he earned in the 'Battle of Sapporo' 10 Man Gauntlet on the line in exchange. SDIAM has looked unstoppable, but in Macho faces perhaps his toughest test yet...the former Raging Bull may have underdog a unique personality transformation of his own, but he is perhaps in the best form of his wrestling career.

~ Hatred Pays Dividend~

Tables Match (30 Min Time Limit):

BURNING Cobra vs Yasuhiko Taira

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira-1.jpg

In what could be the most intensely fought match of the night former Black Heart Brethren member BURNING Cobra goes up against his former stable mate Yasuhiko Taira in a Tables match. Cobra has made it his main focus, above even pursuit of the Junior Championship that has thus far eluded him in BHOTWG to end the Black Heart Brethren, since 'seeing the error of his ways' but Taira and the rest of the BHB are equally focused to bring Cobra's career to an end after he turned his back on them.

The Tables stipulation was chosen by Taira, who pinned Cobra in a Six Man Tag match, where either he or Cobra could choose the stipulation should their team win. Taira will be full of confidence going into this match after his pinfall victory over Cobra and the fact that he feels the stipulation will be to his advantage but despite the odds seemingly stacked against him, Cobra is not one to go down without a fight.

~ No De-rail, run Smooth~

Singles Challenge (30 Min Time Limit):

Kinnojo Horri vs Yasunobu Masuno

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhd1.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg

It is surprising to think of a match with perennial world title challenger Kinnojo Horri as the more low key affair of he two Sekigun vs Brethren singles match-ups on the card, but that is the case here. However both Horri and his opponent Masuno will be determined to re-ignite their paths towards championship gold here in BHOTWG.

Horri will come in as the favourite, and it's not so much that he has lost form, just that after his latest failed attempt to win the Burning World Championship from stable mate Hiroaki Nakasawa he has had to take something of a 'back-seat' over the last month. Masuno however has suffered tough losses to both Mister Macho and Some Dude In A Mask and it appears that he is perhaps running out of chances to prove himself capable of getting in the mix to contend for the World Championship...but a win over a perennial contender in Horri would do just that.

~Contemptious Breeders~

Tag Team Contenders Match (30 Min Time Limit):

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda_jhd21.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

These two teams have been seeing alot of each of late, with a contenders match on the Combustion Tour shows leading up to 'Night' ending in a double count out draw and then both sides meeting once again in the three way World Tag Team title match with The Rebellion, at the following show. Both of these teams will no this a make-break match for them to remain in contention for the World Tag Team Championship, with the winner likely to get the next shot at the belt and the loser having to work their way up from the bottom and hope their next opportunity does not take too long to come around again.

~ Bitter Hearts~

Loser Must Leave BHOTWG (No Time Limit/No Count Out's-must be a winner):

American Optimus vs Super Joshuya

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BlackEagle_alt5.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg

Since American Optimus, defeated Super Joshuya to remain in Dragon Feet 2K9- Joshuya has been unable to accept the result, due to the fact that he felt Optimus 'cheated' his way to victory, and American Optimus willingness to resort to using more nefarious means to earn victory, is what lead to to these two falling out and the break up of their once promising Optimum Impact tag team. Equally Optimus despite keeping his spot in Dragon Feet 2K9, can't seem to move on himself and the only way it can end between these two is if one of them is forced to leave BHOTWG completely.

~Welcome to the Big Leagues~

Glenn Trial Series#5:

Kevin Christopher Glenn vs Marihito Masuko

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko_jhd1.jpg

The talented young lion Kevin Christopher Glenn continues his 20 match trial series, and though he has looked impressive in defeat, the gaijin teenager has thus far come up short in claiming his first victory and it does not get easier for him when he faces off against former two time Junior Champion Marihito Masuko, who will be determined to avoid what would be an 'embarassing' upset for someone of his stature. But it's night's like this create break-through performances and Masuko may just find it is the night that the gifted Glenn puts it all together to claim his first victory.

~ Play No Nice~

3 Way Tag Team Challenge Match (20 Min Time Limit):

Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate) vs Hidden Spark (Stone Yoshikawa & The Incredible Koyama) vs Blended Whisky (Mitsunari Fuganaga & Merle O'Curle).

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/SanetomoShiraishi-1.jpg?t=1268428765http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SessueKawateALT21.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StoneYoshikawa.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_IncredibleKoyama1.jpg /http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga_jhd-11.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/MerleOCurle_jhd3.jpg

Former three time World Tag Team Champions Snow Lizzard, go up against two newly formed tandems in the form of Junior Division pair Hidden Spark and the RAGE duo of Blended Whisky. Can Snow Lizzard's experience help them to victory or will one of the newcomers to the tag scene in BHOTWG claim victory on the biggest night on the Puroresu calendar?

Pre-Show Match (20 Min Time Limit):

Mystic Dragon, Omezo Shikitei, Red Panther & Ryushi Sato vs Gareth Wayne, Nisso Yuasha, Roku Sotomura & Toshiki Shibanumo.

Fans who get to the Kangawa Stadium early or tune into the free pre-show on Emperor Sports will be treated to bonus action with a 4 vs 4 Tag Team match, that see's a quartet of young lions of Burning Hammer go up against a quartet of veterans.

Predictions Form

Unification Match for the Burning World/King of Fighters Championships:

World Tag Team Championship: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Rapid Danger (Iesada & Pathlow)

Junior Championship: Sensational Dragon vs Elemental III

30 Min Falls Sprint for Junior Tag Championship:

Black Heart Flying Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion) vs Little Fury (Shiomi & VENOM) vs Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) vs Universal Excellence (Yasujiro & Kurofuji)

Title Shot vs Mask: Mister Macho vs Some Dude In A Mask

Tables Match: BURNING Cobra vs Yasuhiko Taira

Singles Challenge: Kinnojo Horri vs Yasunobu Masuno

Tag Contenders: Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) vs Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera)

3-Way Tag: Snow Lizzard (Shiraishi & Kawate) vs Hidden Spark (Yoshikawa & Koyama) vs Blended Whisky (Fuganaga & O'Curle)

Pre-Show: Young Lions vs Veterans 8 Man Tag:

Mystic Dragon, Omezo Shikitei, Red Panther & Ryushi Sato vs Gareth Wayne, Nisso Yuasha, Roku Sotomura & Toshiki Shibanumo

Could go either way and draw is possible too but I go with Nakasawa simply because Kikkawa´s over arrogance just has to come back and bite him at some point.

World Tag Team Championship: The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae) vs Rapid Danger (Iesada & Pathlow)

I would love to see Rabid Danger taking the belts here but those problems with team INSPIRE means that it won´t likely happen.

I think it´s time to give this belt to someone else and Elemental III could definitely use the title run since I don´t see him as big player as say Burning Cobra or Pathlow.

Black Heart Flying Squadron (Kiyaru & Scorpion) vs Little Fury (Shiomi & VENOM) vs Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda) vs Universal Excellence (Yasujiro & Kurofuji)

This is another title that I think will change hands the main question is were? In the end I go with UE since they are from one of the weaker stables and having title belts might help Macho Universe. Sure it would help RAGE too but I still think that Explosive Tension might get the other tag belts soon while Macho Universe don´t have a shot to get any other belts.

Stipulations makes this a hard one but I still want to see who that masked guy is so I go with Macho.

Taira has the edge because he made the stipulation but that´s all more reason for Cobra to get a heroic victory here.

This seems to be a bad day for Black Heart Brethens.

Tag Contenders: Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) vs Wild Fire (Toshusai & Onodera)

Like I said I still see Explosive Tension getting the titles.

We know that Optimus has to leave because of owner goal once he´s contract is up and the time is likely now.

Thanks for trying Glenn but you fall short once again.

3-Way Tag: Snow Lizzard (Shiraishi & Kawate) vs Hidden Spark (Yoshikawa & Koyama) vs Blended Whisky (Fuganaga & O'Curle)

It´s between Hidden Spark and Blended Whisky and I go with Hidden Spark as if I remember right you would like to push both guys but haven´t have an opportunity so far.

Mystic Dragon, Omezo Shikitei, Red Panther & Ryushi Sato vs Gareth Wayne, Nisso Yuasha, Roku Sotomura & Toshiki Shibanumo

Young Lions don´t win

This is a tougher call, so I'm going with my preference. Nakasawa has been the Burning Hammer ace since Kikkawa left, but never got that big win over Kikkawa before he left to form Inspire. I think he gets it here.

This just feels like a win for Nakasawa. They need to show that the BHOTWG champion really is #1 over Kikkawa. Kikkawa has been becoming more of a character with the over the top ego thing. and Nakasawa's underhanded storyline is best served by him winning while using some nefarious tactics. Yes, I've been waiting for ages for a chance to use the word 'nefarious'.

I think it's time for a new champion to liven things up. And Rapid Danger as the disfuntional half INSPIRE team interacting with a Kikkawa that just lost his own gold has the most story potential.

Time for E3 to step up. SD has had a great run, but I think Elemental needs this win to keep his mojo.

Coin flip for me. /flip And the coin comes up with a black heart. I wuld not be surprised to see Kokan & Konda win though.

I think Some Dude can rise higher than Mister Macho, but not with the lame mask gimmick. The wrestler behind the mask's stature is growing too big to keep him in a mask. Macho keeps his entertaining push and Some Dude is unleashed under his real identity as a baddass.

Conventional Wisdom says "everything is stacked against Cobra, so Cobra wins.". He lost to Taira already, the stips favor Taira and tiger dislikes Taira. But I see a match where Cobra struggles mightily, showing off his family Stone fighting spirit but the odds against him are just a little too much. If this was part of a G1 styled tournament I'd probably pick Cobra, though.

If Nakasawa is going bad, Horri will be needed to be the new honorable leader of Sekigun. So he needs the win here.

So undecided. There is often a tendency to not push one's self up the ranks too...wait, that's not right. Inoki..Choshu..Chono..Misawa..there is a long tradition of the booker giving himself a push. Time for Onodera to live a little. And it keeps the situation fluid in the tag ranks. Both Wild Fire and Dynamic Tension will be title contenders, and if Pathow and Iesada win the titles, then things will get chaotic.

And the Americans in the crown chant 'Lock him up! Lock him up!" as Optimus leaves.

Glenn gets in some goods moves and has moments he looks like he could win. But Masuko resorts to nefarious tactics (there's that word again) for the victory. I can see Nakasawa at some point forming his own faction and Masuko would be part of it.

Whisky and Mt. Dew, mmmmm.

Toss up, so I'll go with the baby elephant.

Archived