Not as SDIAM

Junior Championship: Sensational Dragon vs BURNING Cobra

Draw to set up this match at the next PPV

Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

Takayuki Onodera vs Yasunobu Masuno

Mitsunari Fuganaga vs Tadakuni Toshusai

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

Chuichi Sanda vs Mister Macho

The close ones are Onodera/Masuno and Sanda/Macho. I think Masuno vs Miyamae will be the final with Masuno winning and I think that Macho beats Sanda due to his focus on tag. The other 2 are basically squashes in my mind.

Glenn Trial Series: Kevin Christopher Glenn vs Elemental III

Not for another 10 matches and this is #9, not 7

Little Fury (Shiomi & VENOM) vs Size of the Fight (Kokan & Konda)

YNH out of the way to make them the Burning Sekigun top team

Taira, Kiyaru & Scorpion vs Okazaki, O'Curle & Shibanumo

Jobanumo

Shimedzu & Shikitei vs Snow Lizzard (Shiraishi & Kawate)

Shimedzu could win this in a straight up tornado handicap match

Hidden Spark (Yoshikawa & Koyama) vs Ryushi Sato & Mystic Dragon

Mostly jobbers still beat young lions

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World Championship: Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Some Dude In A Mask

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

Hidden Spark (Yoshikawa & Koyama) vs Ryushi Sato & Mystic Dragon)

If this would be some entertainment based company then I would go with draw but here I believe that Nakasawa will win as SDIAM has been undefeated so far but I don´t see him getting the main belt yet.

I go with a title change as Dragon have had long enough reign.

Masuno is the bigger name from these two.

Fuganaga will likely make a good effort but I don´t see him beating Toshusai right now.

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

Miyamae won´t lose to Nisso.

I was wondering if the Raging Bull guys would met in this tournament. Could go either way but Macho seems to be the one who had bigger push so far.

Elemental III is too big name to be Glenn´s first victim.

Coin flip

O'Curle & Shibanumo are the lesser members from RAGE and I don´t see them going over Black Heart guys.

Shimedzu won´t be losing to Snow Lizzard.

Sato and Dragon are likely still young lions.

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

If Somedude won't be given a name then the fans will name him. I shall call him...Mister Mystery. Nakasawa has to win this. Mister Mystery hasn't established himself enough as a top wrestler to be given this belt. If he wins, the resulting riot will get BHOTWG banned from this arena for years

Draw. Setting up the rematch at a bigger card where Cobra will debut his new Cobra Spit finisher and win.

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

Masuno is the bigger name and BHB can use another win here. Nisso with the upset. Tournaments need at least one upset to keep people on their toes. Mister Macho can use a singles win.

EZPZ

I think SotF need this one more.

Bigger names win.

But the real question, would the Snowman fail a drug test if BHOTWG tested?

Named team over random team.

If this would be some entertainment based company then I would go with draw but here I believe that Nakasawa will win as SDIAM has been undefeated so far but I don´t see him getting the main belt yet.

I go with a title change as Dragon have had long enough reign.

Masuno is the bigger name from these two.

Fuganaga will likely make a good effort but I don´t see him beating Toshusai right now.

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

Miyamae won´t lose to Nisso.

I was wondering if the Raging Bull guys would met in this tournament. Could go either way but Macho seems to be the one who had bigger push so far.

Elemental III is too big name to be Glenn´s first victim.

Coin flip

O'Curle & Shibanumo are the lesser members from RAGE and I don´t see them going over Black Heart guys.

Shimedzu won´t be losing to Snow Lizzard.

Sato and Dragon are likely still young lions.

I approve. And I seriously thought I predicted last show. Well guess I have to play catch up :)

I approve. And I seriously thought I predicted last show. Well guess I have to play catch up :)

Yeah I checked over a few times, as I was surprised you missed out on putting them in as well. I then thought maybe you felt like giving someone else a chance to win the predictions contest this time round :p

Next show should be up either Wednesday/Thursday.

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

For the tournament, I see thee mullet advancing to at least the second round, and Mister Macho is getting more of a push than his former partner. Glenn is still young lion jobbing, while the BHFS take the 6 man. Shimedzu, despite a weaker partner, isnt likely to job to the Snow Lizzards, while the named team goes over the two young lions. SDIAM may be making a big splash, but he isnt winning the title, and BURNING Cobra has had several chances at the junior title in the last year and hasn't been able to cash in, I don't see this as any different.

But via DQ, setting up a collision course later in the tour.

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909

Combustion Tour- Show #23

(Wednesday 10th November 2010)

Yamanashi Athletic Stadium , Chubu ( 5'000 Super No Vacancy)

Pre-Show

Match A: Shimedzu & Omezo Shikitei vs Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate)

Snow Lizzard may have years of experience as a team over their opponents, but they simply weren't able to keep up with the quick pace set by their Dragon Feet 2K9 opponents. In the end it was the young lion Omezo Shikitei who was actually able to bring it home, after taking out Kawate with the OS COMBINATION (Fireman's Carry Double Knee Gutbuster followed by a running knee strike).

Result: Shimedzu & Omezo Shikitei [w] bt Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate [L] in 5:34 via pinfall (OS Combination)

Rating: C

Match B: Hidden Spark (Stone Yoshikawa & The Incredible Koyama) vs Ryushi Sato & Mystic Dragon

Hidden Spark were a step ahead throughout this fast paced Tag Team contest, as their growing experience as a team showed against the makeshift duo of Sato and Mystic. The finish came when Koyama took out Sato with a corkscrew moonsault off the top turbuckle to the floor and then combined with Yoshikawa to take down Mystic with the CODE G (Backbreaker Hold/Diving Leg Drop combo).

Result: Stone Yoshikawa [w] & The Incredible Koyama bt Ryushi Sato & Mystic Dragon [L] in 5:54 via pinfall (Code G)

Rating: C+

Main Show

Match #1: Glenn Trial Series (#9):

Kevin Christopher Glenn vs Elemental III

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg

The start of the match see's them engage in the typical chain wrestling exchanges to start the match, leading to a string of stand-offs all ending with a respectful nod towards their opponent. Elemental III however eventually starts to become a little frustrated at the fact that the gaijin young lion is keeping pace and starts to apply a more aggressive approach, as he starts to fire in more strikes and kicks.

Glenn however avoids a roundhouse kick and then takes down the 'Third Generation Icon' with a legsweep, Elemental III gets up straight away but gets nailed with a drop-kick that sends him to a floor that leads to Glenn setting up for a slingshot crossbody but Elemental III moves out of the way and dives into the ring....Elemental III then set up for his trademark Elemental Space Flying Drop but put the brakes on when he saw Glenn move out of position.

Back in the ring and Elemental III managed to nail Glenn with a drop-kick before setting up for the ELEMENTAL SUPLEX but Glenn fought his way out and then forced a standing switch before dumping the Third Generation Icon with an ELEMENTAL SUPLEX ! of his own......

One....

Two.....

Thr.....

Elemental III somewhat fired up by Glenn using his own move against him, reeled off a furious rally of strikes and kicks but the 'Dixieland Wonderkid' soaked up the flurry and then planted the 2010 BOSJ Cup winner with an STO. Glenn then decided to head up top, but that proved to be a mistake as Elemental III soon got back to his feet and sent the gaijin young lion crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana....

But Glenn managed to carry his momentum through into a sunset flip........

One......

Two.......

Elemental III kicked out and then nailed Glenn with a spin-kick before planting the 'Dixieland Wonderkid' with a reverse STO and then immediately transitioning into the ELEMENTAL CLUTCH......

Glenn however showed great fighting spirit by battling his way to the ropes, but the 'Third Generation Icon' remained in control and planted the 'Dixieland Wonderkid' with an ELEMENTAL SUPLEX.......

One......

Two.....

Thr......

Glenn managed to kick out but remained rooted to the mat, and the 2010 BOSJ Cup winner saw an opportunity to head up top...........

INFERNO SPLASH (Corkscrew 450 Splash).....

But Glenn managed to move out of the way at the last split second, the 'Dixieland Wonderkid' then took Elemental III by surprise with a Backflip Kick, before drilling the 'Third Generation Icon' with a LOUISIANA SPIRAL (Twisting Brainbuster)......

One......

Two........

Thr.......

Elemental III kicked out at the last split second, Glenn then waited for the 'Third Generation Icon' to start rising to his feet......TUNE UP THE SUNSHINE BAND (Superkick)......

But Elemental III managed to block the kick and then catch the leg before placing Glenn in the ANKLE HOLDO, Glenn however managed to get free nailing Elemental III with his free leg......

Glenn then tried to set up the LOUISIANA SPIRAL again but the 'Third Generation Icon' was able to fight it off and then counter into the EARTH BREAKER (Double Underhook Powerbomb).....

One.....

Two......

Three !!!

Once again Glenn had given another great effort but found his opponent just a little too strong for him.

Result: Elemental III [w] bt Kevin Christopher Glenn [L] in 12:22 via pinfall (Earth Breaker)

Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: Another stellar match in the Glenn Trial Series, it's like the fans know the outcome....that his gaijin young lion doesn't have a chance of hell in winning no matter how hard he tries but they're going to be entertained by this exciting youngster anyway, even if they don't know who the hell he is yet.

Post Match Comments:

Elemental III: Glenn-san has alot of talent and I'm sure he will have a bright future in this sport,but I too have a bright future ahead of me and I wasn't going to hand him his first victory here.

Kevin Christopher Glenn (in southern drawl): Aah no I caan wiin, If ah keep workin' hard, it's gonna come, I jus know it's gonna come.

Match #2: Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM) vs

Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpg

After a back and forth opening, Size of the Fight almost grab a relatively early win when Konda plants Shiomi with the K-THUNDER DRIVER (Spinning Sit Out Powerbomb) only for VENOM to make the save, that leads to all four chaotically being in the ring, however SOTF soon take control sending their opponents to the floor and following up with their trademark stereo suicide dives.

Back in the ring and Konda heads up top and sets up for the KONDA SPLASH but gets held back by Shiomi and a recovered VENOM is able to stun Konda with a climbing knee strike. The 'Big Fight Player' then found himseld isolated in the Little Fury corner for a couple of minutes but got himself out of trouble with a KONDA KUTTER on Yoshii Shiomi.

Kokan then avoided a V-STINGER (Shining Wizard Enziguri) from VENOM, before planting 'LETHAL INFECTION' with an ELECTRIC SHOCKER SUPLEX (Double Chickenwing Suplex).....

Shiomi made the save but was soon pitched out the floor, Konda then joined Kokan in the ring, as SOTF set up for the BIG FIGHT ENDER, VENOM however manages to his fight his way out of it, and then stuns his opponents with a DDT on Kokan and an Enziguri on Konda. Shiomi then stuns Konda with the JEWEL BREAKER (Springboard Cutter), and then combined with VENOM to take down Kokan with the ENGAGE THE RAGE (Reverse STO/Enziguri combo) and with Konda still reeling from the Jewel Breaker, it was enough for Little Fury to pick up the win, as RAGE continued their recent good form over the Sekigun and Little Fury put themselves ahead in the race for the next shot at the Junior Tag Titles.

Result: Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM [w] by Hyosuke Kokan [L] & Kansuke Konda in 9:37 via pinfall (Engage the Rage)

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: The relatively short length of this match meant that they were never going to have the chance to really surpass the crowds expectations here but overall they did provide the solid Junior Tag fare expected of them. To be honest if you were to look up and down the roster, be it in the Junior Division or not, these two teams are about as 'midcard' as you can get in Burning Hammer right now.

Post Match Comments:

VENOM: RAGE are on a roll right now, and Little Fury want to be part of that growing momentum, Universal Excellence we now have you in our sights.

Yoshii Shiomi: We've hold the Junior Tag Title before and we can hold them again.

Hyosuke Kokan: Things just aren't going for us right now, and I must admit it's starting to get to me....

Kansuke Konda: Come on Kokan-san we must keep fighting....

Hyosuke Kokan: I know that, but the constant defeats are getting me down.....

Kansuke Konda: Then we must fight stronger, that's always be the Size of the Fight way!

Match #3: BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg

The first of the Heavyweight Title Tournament matches pits two men familiar with each other due to the feud between Wild Fire and Black Magic. Masuno takes the early advantage getting in a cheap shot on Onodera before the bell has even rung.

'The Hammer' then dominates the early portion, tossing Onodera around from pillar to post, before setting up for the DAY OF RACKENING (Argentine Backbreaker Rack) but Onodera counters that into a crucifix bomb for a two count. Masuno then rashley goes for a clothesline when they rise back to their feet but Onodera ducks and then stuns Masuno with a gamengiri. Onodera then takes Masuno's legs out from underneath with a chop block and then goes to apply the LRC (Arm Trap Crossface) but Masuno quickly makes it to the ropes.

Masuno gets in another cheap shot on the rope-break and then begins to set up for a vertical suplex, but Onodera counters with a knee strike into Masuno's chest and then drills the 'Hammer' with a leaping DDT for a two count......

Onodera then decided to head up top, and then nailed Masuno with a missile drop-kick. After a two count, Onodera once again looked to apply the LRC but just as last time Masuno managed to use his long reach to grab the ropes and save the match before tapping/passing out.

Masuno then rolled out of the ring much to Onodera's frustration to try and regroup. Onodera keen to keep the momentum on his side, gave chase only for Masuno to sneak back into the ring and then nail Onodera with the MAGIC K.O (Rolling Elbow)......

Onodera was out cold and it was clear that Masuno had managed to sneak on his infamous loaded elbow pad.... the pinfall at that point was academic and the Black Magic man had advanced to the semi finals.

Result: Yasunobu Masuno [w] bt Takayuki Onodera [L] in 10:08 via pinfall (Magic K.O)

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: A solid, if unspectacular match between myself and Masuno-san and to be honest given our past encounters that is how it was to be expected, it's why Wild Fire- Black Magic went from a prominent feud earlier in the year, to be one that is just there in the background.

Post Match Comments:

Yasunobu Masuno: I'm going to dominate this tournament and then I'm going to dominate as the first ever Burning Heavyweight Champion, just you watch!

Takayuki Onodera: Masuno-san, well done for advancing....well for beating me with your damn bogus magic....good luck trying to pull that same crap with whoever faces you in the next round.

Match #4: BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga_jhd-11.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg

Toshusai is all fired up, and seems motivated to avenge his recent submission 'loss' to Fuganaga in a recent tag encounter. In fact it's all Toshusai in the early going, as Fuganaga just can't seem to live with his whirlwind like brawling, all 'Mr Serious' can do to halt Toshusai's momentum is go out for a powder.

'Wild Charisma' is of course keen to keep the pressure on and goes to the outside, only for Fuganaga to blindside him with a jumping knee strike. Fuganaga pitches Toshusai back in the ring, but the Wild Fire man emphatically kicks out of the cover and begins to dominate once again before planting Fuganaga with the SPINE SHOCKER....

'Mr Serious' manages to kick out at two, but the momentum is still on Toshusai's side, he goes for the SHOCK KICK (Bicycle Kick) but Fuganaga ducks under and the unbalances Toshusai with a basement drop-kick before applying the TRIANGLE CHOKE.... Toshusai manages to counter with a powerbomb, but Fuganaga gets his shoulder up a two and still manages to relentlessly keep hold of the submission....

Toshusai tries with his all his might to try and get out of, or find a way to counter the hold but in the end he just collapes to the mat and referee Shinozaki see's no other choice but to call for the bell, as Fuganaga advances in what some will see as something of an upset.

Result: Mitsunari Fuganaga [w] bt Tadakuni Toshusai [L] in 8:38 via submission

Onodera's Assessment: A relatively short match, so it was never going to be a classic but I was hoping this would produce slightly better. I guess it's vindication for holding back on a push for Toshusai-san. Sure the guy has got charisma, but his schtik is becoming a little stale. I also want to see if Fuganaga-san can step up, with a little more of a focused push placed upon him.

Post Match Comments:

Mitsunari Fuganaga: I choked that clown Toshusai-san out again....you really think that Idiot could beat me.....no way was I going to go down to an idiot like him...because I used to be like him and I know being like him, means being a total loser. I'm a serious fighter and that means I'm a winner. And at Everlasting Mission when I'm holding the Burning Heavyweight Championship, everybody will have to take me seriously, very, very seriously!

Tadakuni Toshusai: FUGANAAAAGA!! this IIIISSS NOTTTTT FIINNISSSHHEDDD FUGANAAAGA!!!

Match #5: BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694 vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa-1.jpg

Miyamae tries to use a hit and run strategy against the 'Baby Elephant' in the early going but the 'viper' is not quite a sprightly as he was in his Junior Division days and Yuasha manages to corner the former three time tag champion and dishout a heavy assault of lefts and rights, Yuasha then whipped Miyamae into the opposite corner. Yuasha then came steaming in with the ELEPHANT STAMPEDE (Body Avalanche) but Miyamae managed to move out of the way at the last split second and then stun Yuasha with an Enziguri off the apron.

Miyamae then went up top, but got swatted out of mid-air with clothesline from Yuasha when he went for flying cross body. That lead to a two count before the 'Baby Elephant' lifted Miyamae up for the THUNDER DROP (Gorilla Press Powerslam) but Miyamae managed to slip off and then unbalance the 'Baby Elephant' with a chop block'....Miyamae then followed that up with a basement drop-kick that and the the GLITTERING MAGICIAN KNEE......

That got a two count, but Yuasha remained rooted to the mat and Miyamae headed up top again....REBEL STOMP (Diving Double Stomp) from the 'Viper' and that proved to be enough for Miyamae to advance to the next round.

Result: Miyamae [w] bt Nisso Yuasha [L] in 7:27 via pinfall (Rebel Stomp)

Onodera's Assessment: I don't know if the match ended because of the Rebel Stomp or if Yuasha-san was completely blown up by a match lasting more than five minutes! Lets be honest here no one was expecting Yuasha-san to advance, despite the size advantage he had over Miyamae-san. That's because right now Miyamae-san is being pushed as an uppercarder and Yuasha-san is being pushed as a low card bully.

Post Match Comments:

Miyamae: The Baby Elephant is a powerful and dangerous foe, but I knew I could slay him...I know whoever I face in the next round will provide a very different challenge but I am not taking anyone lightly, in my bid to become the first Burning Heavyweight Champion.

Nisso Yuasha: That half-pint Miyamae-san got lucky, he can barely call himself a heavyweight....I'm what a heavyweight should be!

Match #6: BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

Chuichi Sanda vs Mister Macho w/Erisabet Chan

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda_jhd21.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho_jhdMacho1.jpg?t=1294616716 w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/TKValet_jhd2.jpg

The final match in the first round of the heavyweight tournament pits former tag partners against each other, both have somewhat successfully 'moved on' from their split and the animosity has appeared to have died down, but both will still be keen to prove they are better than the other.

Well perhaps the animosity hasn't died down all that much, certainly not in Sanda's case as before the bell has even rung, he goes right after his former tag partner. Macho tries to fire back but it's all Sanda in the early going, so much so that a worried Erisabet-Chan gets up on the apron and starts to protest about the 'treatment' Mister Macho is getting.

That only serves to distract referee Terakado from keeping his eyes on the match and allows for Sanda to sneak in a low blow knee to Macho's groin, before drilling the Macho-Universe leader with a DDT for a two count.

Macho however manages to avoid the EXPLOSION KICK (Running Boot) and then manages to hault Sanda's momentum with a BULL RUSH (Spear) but is too worn down to follow up with a cover or keep the pressure on.

However when they get back to their feet, Macho is able to take control, blocking Sanda's strikes and sending his former tag partne reeling with some heavy lefts and rights of his own. That leads to Macho lining up for the MACHO LARIAT but Sanda manages to duck and then bail to the floor for a powder.

Macho then gives chase but Sanda manages to put Erisbet-Chan in harms way....Macho puts the brakes on just as he about to deliver another Macho Lariat, as soon as he sees the quivering figure of Erisabet-Chan placed before him.....Sanda then sneaks out from Erisabet-Chan and then nails Macho with the EXPLOSION KICK II (Spin Kick)...before pitching the dazed Macho-Man back into the ring......

Macho manages to kick out a two, and then tries to rally but Sanda soon seizes back control with a face rake and then begins to set up for an EXPLODER....

Right at that point Erisabet-Chan tries to get up on the apron but clumsily trips up and falls off.......

Despite the epic fail moment from Macho's 'Moe' valet, it's enough to distract Sanda's attention and Hamacho is able to slip out, and then counter with a Death Valley Driver.....

One......

Two........

Sanda kicks out, but is then immediately levelled with a MACHO LARIAT, and is then drilled with an OLD SKOOL PILEDRIVER!!

One.....

Two.......

Three !!

Mister Macho advances to the next round and intentional or not he may just have Erisabet-Chan to thank for that.

Result: Mister Macho [w] bt Chuichi Sanda [L] in 10:42 via pinfall (Old Skool Piledriver)

Onodera's Assessment: There's a reason why the post break up feud didn't really have any legs, and that's because these two don't really have the variety between them to produce a great match against one another. To be honest I place most of the blame here with Sanda-san, he's fine as a tag wrestler but it's like he's completely made his career as a tag guy and he just can't seem to perform all that well as a singles performer, especially not against any opponent who couldn't carry a 'broomstick' to a good match. Once again for some Erisabet-Chan's antics either make a mediocre match more painful to watch or they bring a bit of fun and distraction to a medicore match, depending on your viewpoint.

Post Match Comments:

Mister Macho: Erisabet-chan I dunno what you were doing out there, but you could have gotten seriously hurt.......

Erisabet-Chan: err...hmm....but I'm Okay aren't I?

Mister Macho: Yeah but I was real worried for you....

Erisabet-Chan: I'm sorry, I'll try not to get in the way....

Mister Macho: Yeah well...main thing is the Macho-man is advancing to the next round .....OOH YEAHH!!!

Erisabet-Chan: Oh so you...erm....

Mister Macho: Erisabet-chan leave it be, the Macho-Man is moving on .....OOH YEEAAHH!!

Erisabet-Chan: Moving on?....erm to where?

Chuichi Sanda: Damn stupid airheaded woman!! Why did I have to get distracted by her...why? ,why?!!

Match #7: Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion vs Masaaki Okazaki, Merle O'Curle & Toshiki Shibanumo.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/MerleOCurle_jhd3.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ToshikiShibanumo-1.jpg

The Black Heart Brethren trio were able to start the match the better and stayed in control, keeping the RAGE trios most experienced threat (certainly in terms of big match experience) Okazaki on the outside looking in for much of the contest. In the end it was Kiyaru who was able to secure the win when he landed the ETHEREAL KILLER (Springboard Shooting Star Press) upon Shibanumo.

Result: Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru [w] & Golden Scorpion vs Masaaki Okazaki, Merle O'Curle & Toshiki Shibanumo [L] via pinfall in 7:43 (Ethereal Killer)

Onodera's Assessment: Too short to ever really get going, but this was only ever intended as pre main events filler, with the strongest BHB trio expectedly going over a weak RAGE combo.

~Sensational Dreams, Burning Realities~

Match #8: Junior Championship:

Sensational Dragon vs BURNING Cobra

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGJunior1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg

The first of two huge title matches, as Sensational Dragon puts the Junior championship on the line against BURNING Cobra- considered to be the best Junior in BHOTWG history yet to actually win the Junior Championship...would Dragon continue to reign or would Cobra finally claim the title that has eluded him.

The match begins with a cagey feeling out process, they then engage in some chain wrestling with the pace gradually building up but ending up with a series of stale mates....that just leaves both of them a little frustrated that they haven't been able to seize control. Dragon shows just a little more frustration however and rashly goes for a super-kick that Cobra is able to avoid, and then counter with a basement drop-kick.......

Cobra then turned began to turn Dragon over into the STONE HOLD but the Sensational One managed to fight off the attempt before kicking Cobra away...... Cobra however then nailed Dragon with a drop-kick that sent the Junior Champion into the corner, before following in with a charging fore-arm smash. Cobra then placed the dazed Dragon upon the top turnbuckle, before setting up for a superplex. Dragon however managed to fight off the attempt and then took down Cobra with a flying crossbody.....

Cobra rolled through however and then managed to get Dragon placed into the STONE HOLD (Sharpshooter)....this time Cobra had the submission hold fully locked in and the Sensational One was going to have to find a way to battle his way out or to the ropes to remain the champion........

Unfortunately for Cobra, Dragon did have the energy and desire left to battle his way across to the ropes and force the break. Cobra remained in control after the rope-break with a flurry of fore-arms before looking to set up for the STONEPLEX (Northern Lights Suplex) but Dragon managed to slip out and then bail to the outside for a powder, much to Cobra's immediate frustration.

Cobra being the veteran that he is wasn't going to take the bait and waited for Dragon to get back into the ring....however what followed for the next few minutes was Cobra being the aggressor but not quite being able to get Dragon in position to plant him with a big move, as the Junior Champion continued to slip out and bail the floor. Eventually Cobra's frustration with this routine did boil over, and he went for a suicide dive, but ending up crashing into the guard-rail as Dragon moved out of the way.

The Sensational one then peppered the dazed Cobra with a series of kicks, before pitching 'the reformed hero' back into the ring. A nonchalant cover for a two count followed, which only seemed to fire up Cobra, but the Sekigun man's attempted flurry was emphatically cut off with a superkick from Dragon........

That lead to a two count for the Junior Champion, who then tried to set up the dazed Cobra for the DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui) but Cobra was able to block the attempt and then countered by dumping Dragon hard with a high angle belly to back suplex. Cobra then decided to head up top, but upon seeing Dragon rise back to his feet, drilled the Junior Champion with a missile drop-kick.

Cobra then reeled off a trio of snap suplexes on Dragon for a two count before heading up top again...to then come crashing down upon the 'Sensational One' with the FROM CANADA WITH LOVE (Swandive Headbutt)......

One......

Two......

Thr......

Dragon managed to kick out but Cobra remained in control and began to set up for the DEATH BY COBRA (Double Wrist Clutch Powerbomb) but Dragon managed to somehow counter into a sunset flip in mid move......

One......

Two......

Cobra kicked out but was then nailed with a superkick from Dragon, who then spun Cobra round and planted the 'reformed hero' with a DRAGON SUPLEX.....

One.....

Two.....

Thr......

Cobra kicked out, but remained rooted to the mat and this time it was Dragon heading up to the top-rope...... Cobra was rising back to his feet however.....but perhaps Dragon was waiting for that as he went for the SENSATION SHOCK (Diving Front Flip hurranrana) only for Cobra to counter that mid move into a powerbomb.....

One.......

Two......

Thr......

Dragon kicked out, but was then once again turned over into the STONE HOLD (Sharpshooter)......

Dragon tries to make it to the ropes, but Cobra holds firm and pulls the Junior Champion further into the centre of the ring.....

But just as it looks like the 'Sensational One' is about to tap away the title to Cobra, a chain wielding Gareth Wayne of the Black Heart Brethren hops onto the apron....it's enough to divert referee Terakado's attention....that The Awesome Kiyaru then sneaks in, blows Black Mist into the face of Cobra and then plants his former stable mate with a standing KIYARU EFFECT....Cobra is not only forced to relinquish the submission predicament he had Dragon in but is also left stunned....

But as Terakado's attention is turned back to the match, both men are down......and a double ten count is applied....the crowd of course are absolutely livid with the actions of the Black Heart Brethren and are willing both men, especially Cobra to get back to their feet and ensure that the match does not end in a controversial double count out.......

Cobra is up first, but still disorientated by Kiyaru's Black Mist is unable to locate Dragon.....

The Senational One nails Cobra with a superkick and then plants the 'reformed hero' with the DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui).....

One......

Two.....

Thr.......

Cobra shows fighting spirit by kicking out but remains rooted to the canvas, and Dragon heads up top.....

DRAGON'S FIRE (Corkscrew 630 Senton)

One.....

Two.....

Three !!!

Sensational Dragon makes yet another successful defence of the Junior Championship, though it has to be said were it not for the inteference of the Black Heart Brethren....then the title probably would have been round Cobra's waist.

Result: Sensational Dragon [w] bt BURNING Cobra [L] in 22:13 via pinfall (Dragon's Fire)

Sensational Dragon makes V12 defence of Burning Junior Championship

Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: Personally I don't think the inteference from the BHB took away from the match, as it did not directly play into the outcome and Cobra-san could have believably made a comeback. That being said, despite their collective talents they can't quite seem to produce the same level of matches as say Cobra-san and Elemental-san have with one another, it's not that they have bad chemistry...it's just that well this was very good but came up short of being as good as it could have been.

Post Match Comments:

Sensational Dragon: And now because of those Brethren idiot's, I'm going to get accused to holding onto this belt because of them sticking their unwanted noses in...one thing I don't need is any help to keep hold of this belt.....I'm too Sensational for that!!

BURNING Cobra: Brethren you just can't stand to see me having success without having to resort to the lame tactics you keep kidding yourselves that you need to be a winner in this sport, you can't stand to see people get by on talent alone and not have to take short-cuts. I'm sick of your persistant harrassment, I'm sick of what you stand for.....at Everlasting Mission...one way or another this has to end!

~Unstoppable~

Match #9: Burning World Championship:

Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Some Dude In A Mask

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BHOTWGWorld1.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawaALT21.jpg vs http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/SDITM_jhd.jpg

Some Dude In A Mask comes out first, and he looks like he means business ahead of his world title challenge...Nakasawa then arrogantly heads down the entrance ramp to a negative reception, the fans have done a full 180 on the World Champion, pretty much reciprocating how Nakasawa now feels about them....

However just before Nakasawa enters the ring he curiously picks up a microphone....

Hiroaki Nakasawa: There isn't going to be a World Title match tonight......

The crowd are already livid at this statement.....

Did you really think I would defend this belt, the most important belt in all of wrestling in a B-Market like this place...

The crowd really aren't liking this, they paid to see a world title match and it now looks like they won't be getting one. Just how must SDIAM be feeling....hang on can't he cash in the shot anytime he likes?

SDIAM moves towards Nakasawa, it looks like he's goes to ignore the World Champion's statement and force this match to happen anyway.....

What the hell, the two embrace one another....as if they're friends?!!- And for all those female fan's in the crowd please don't have any weird Yaoi fantasies at this point.

Yes you see my masked friend here has decided to forgo his title shot, he has seen the light and joined DISSONANCE... I tell a lie, he is the very man who advised me to form DISSONANCE.....

The enigmatic Some Dude In A Mask just nods......

You see the deal is now, is that if anyone is going to take this belt away from me... they have to go through this man right he, he's still the number one contender and long as he has that title shot.....

Right at that point Kinnojo Horri comes out......

Kinnojo Horri: Nakasawa-san, I knew your head had been turned...but I'd never thought you stoop this low....this is just disgusting what you are doing, you're spitting on the honour of this great sport....you are smearing bull**** all over the legacy of the title you hold.....

Hiroaki Nakasawa: Look I'm the champion, I'm in control....I can do what the hell I wan't with this belt......

Kinnojo Horri: I thought you were a fighting champion, now you're just paying people off.....

Hiroaki Nakasawa: Were you too dumb to listen earlier, Some Dude did not give up his shot because I paid him....it was his idea from the very start!

Kinnojo Horri: Look I don't care what way you cooked up this disgraceful scheme....the fans came here to see a World Title match....

Hiroaki Nakasawa: I really don't care what these fans want

Kinnojo Horri: OK so you're too chicken to put this belt on the line.....

Hiroaki Nakasawa: I'm NOT chicken!!

Kinnojo Horri: Me and this crowd seem to think otherwise

Hiroaki Nakasawa: Like I care

Kinnojo Horri: Well I don't care, that you don't care but I'm not going to standby here and let these fans go home short-changed by your bull****...so how about me versus your masked friend there...with his World Title SHOT on the line.....

Hiroaki Nakasawa: Look no way, he prepared to fight me....

Kinnojo Horri: Then why the hell isn't he fighting you then....

Some Dude In A Mask then steps forward and speaking in his now familiar montone utters one word 'Ready'

Kinnojo Horri: Now if I'm not mistaken, it looks like Silent Sid is ready to take me on....

Hiroaki Nakasawa: OK if Some Dude really is fine with this.....

Some Dude In A Mask: Yes

Kinnojo Horri: Bring it on, I'm taking down Silent Sid and then I'm coming for you and thatr belt !!

Hiroaki Nakasawa: Dream on Horri-san.

Segment Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: I will admit this was highly controversial to pull the bait and switch with the World Title match, but it furthers DISSONANCE even more as a dick heel unit, and Nakasawa's the biggest dick of all right now. Some Dude In A Mask's character also takes another intriguing twist, as he not only joins DISSONANCE but Nakasawa also implies that the man behind the mask...is some sort of advisor to him.

~Valor Restoration~

Match #9A: 'Contenders' Match:

Some Dude In A Mask vs Kinnojo Horri

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/SDITM_jhd.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhd1.jpg

As soon as the bell is rung, neither man holds anything back, as they look to knock seven bells out of one another. Horri's size and power advantage gives him the edge though in these sort of exchanges, and the enigmatic masked man is soon on the backfoot. An unstoppable flurry of fore-arms from Horri has the masked man reeling, and 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' lines up for a lariat but Some Dude has enough wits about him to duck the lariat and then bail from the ring, much to Horri's frustration.

Horri stayed calm and waited for the enigmatic masked man to get back into the ring. After much pacing about on the outside SDIAM get back in, though part of the reason why he was cautious not to go out to the floor was because Hiroaki Nakasawa had decided to make himself at home at the commentary table.

SDIAM climbed back in, and Horri immediately went on the attack, the newest member of DISSONANCE ducked another lariat however and then unbalanced Horri with a chopblock, a basement drop-kick followed to bring Horri down to his knees.....SDIAM then immediately looked for the AT STRIKE but Horri was able to block his face with his arm......

Horri then clutched at his arm as he began to rise back his feet, but SDIAM ruthlessly cut the legs out from underneath the Sekigun leader with another chopblock. Some Dude quickly rolled Horri up for a two count, and though Horri easily kicked out the enigmatic masked man was now in full control, as he looked to work over the arm that Horri used to block the AT STRIKE.

After several minutes of methodically dissecting Horri's arm, the enigmatic masked man then looked to lock on a HIGH ANGLE ARM BAR......

Horri screamed out in pain, as Some Dude wrenched back on the arm, but the Sekigun leader was determined not to tap out and ring positioning was just enough in his favour to barely reach a foot onto the bottom rope to force a rope break.

The masked man sadistically kept the hold on after the rope-break, as referee Umeki furiously began five count, a four and a half Some Dude let go of the hold- just about avoiding a DQ. The masked man then looked to keep the pressure on but a fired up Horri, reeled off a series of chops with his good arm to suddenly put the enigmatic masked man on the back foot....

But the rally was cut off with a basement dropkick that brought Horri back down to his knees, Some Dude then lined up for the AT STRIKE once more, but with a sudden burst of 'fighting spirit' searing through his body 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' rose back to his feet, nailed SDIAM with a fore-arm smash and then planted the new DISSONANCE member with a FIERCE SPINEBUSTER (High Angle Spinebuster).......

Horri however was too worn down to follow with a cover, as he collapsed to the mat...as if though the burst of energy was enough to halt Some Dude's momentum but not fully seize it for himself.

Some Dude was back to his feet first, only to be levelled with a lariat from Horri....the Sekigun leader nailed SDIAM however with his numb arm, and immediately clutched at in agony. That allowed for the masked man to rise to his feet, but Horri immediately fired in a flurry of punches with his good-arm to keep the enigmatic masked man on the backfoot....Horri then whipped SDIAM against the ropes and then used the momentum to then plant Some Dude with a HURRICANE SPINEBUSTER (Spinning Spinebuster).......

One......

Two....

Thr.......

Some Dude was able to kick out, but had Horris' cover been tighter, then he may have been down for the three count.....

Horri could feel the momentum shifting his way however, and he lifted the new DISSONANCE member back to a vertical base and looked to be setting up for the DESTINY BOMB (Gutwrench Powerbomb) but the enigmatic masked man was proving to be deadweight as he firmly planted his feet into the canvas.....

Horri however wasn't go to give up, and 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' summoned up the strength to pull the enigmatic masked man off the canvas....but just as Horri was about to plant SDIAM onto the canvas, Some Dude was able to apply an arm bar......

Horri was still able however to slam Some Dude onto the mat, forcing the enigmatic masked man to release the hold but instead of immediately making a cover, Horri once again clutched at his arm...absolute agony etched across his face.

Some Dude however remained on the mat, and Horri scrambled across to make the cover......

One.....

Two.....

Thr.......

Had Horri went to make the cover a split second earlier, then the match would have been won. Horri lifted up the dazed Some Dude and began to set up for another DESTINY BOMB only for the enigmatic masked man to rake Horri's face, and then sneak in a knee to the groin, doubling Horri over.....SDIAM then drilled Horri with a DDT......

One......

Two.....

Horri emphatically kicked out and immediately rose to this feet, only to be taken down with a basement drop-kick. The masked man then decided to head for the second turbuckle....Horri rose back to his feet again only to be nailed with a flying knee strike....

The knee nailed Horri right in the sternum, causing the Sekigun leader to collapse to the mat......

One....

Two......

Thr.......

Horri kicked out, and one has to wonder had Some Dude's timing been slightly quicker then he would have nailed Horri with a flying version of the AT STRIKE....

Some Dude then waited for Horri to his to his knees.....AT STRIKE !!

But Horri managed to move out of the way at the last split second, and as the enigmatic masked man turned around, he was levelled with another lariat....but once again Horri naturally used the arm that SDIAM had targetted and once again clutched at the arm in agony.....

But Horri was back to his feet first, and he was able to seize the momentum, reeling off a series of lefts and rights as he tried to fight through the pain......

Horri then tossed SDIAM overhead with a release belly to belly suplex.....the enigmatic masked man rose back to his feet only to then be planted with the HORRI SPINEBUSTER (Sitout Spinebuster)......

One.....

Two.....

Thr......

To Horri's immediate frustration, the new DISSONANCE member managed to get a shoulder up just in time......

'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' looked to keep the pressure on, but the masked man squirmed out to the floor to try and regroup......

Horri keen to keep the pressure on went out to the floor, but was then confronted by Hiroaki Nakasawa who had decided to leave his commentary position and get in his former allys face.... that proved to be the distraction for SDIAM to scythe Horri down from behind with a chop-block....

The enigmatic masked man then nailed Horri, clean in the face with the AT STRIKE!! (Front Knee Strike to the face)......

SDIAM then calmly rolled back into the ring and waited for referee Umeki to make the twenty count......

Seventeen.....

Eighteen......

Nineteen....

Twen.....

Somehow Horri had managed to pick himself up off the floor and back into the ring....you couldn't see the frustration behind SDIAM's expressionless mask but Nakasawa was doing his nut..having decided to rejoin his position at the commentary table.

SDIAM lined up for another AT STRIKE but, Horri managed to roll out of the way and level the enigmatic masked man with a lariat.....

It was with Horri's less favoured arm however, and SDIAM was able to rise back to his feet and then take Horri down with a basement drop-kick.....

But 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' showed instant fighting spirit rising back to his feet straight away and peppering the new DISSONANCE member with a series of lefts and rights before levelling Some Dude with the BURNING LARIAT !!

SDIAM was out cold but Horri immediately collapsed to the mat in total agony/exhaustion as he clutched at his arm.....

With both combatants down on the canvas referee Umeki applied a double ten count....

EIGHT.....

NINE.....

Horri was beginning to stir.....

TEN......

The Sekigun leader just couldn't quite find that extra bit of energy to make a cover.....

Hiroaki Nakasawa then carried the still dazed SDIAM from the ring, as Horri cut a forlorn figure in the middle of the ring...knowing that despite a very brave effort he was unable to seize the title shot from the enigmatic masked man and get closer to challenging Nakasawa for the World Title.

Result: Some Dude In A Mask drew with Kinnojo Horri in 29:54 (Double Countout)

Rating: A

Onodera's Assessment: Fans would have been disappointed not to see the World Title match as advertised, but by the end of this brutal/dramatic contest they would have forgotten all about that. This was an absolutely captivating main event, with Some Dude continuing to look like a ruthless machine and Kinnojo Horri putting in the sort of 'never say die' battling performance he has come to be known for.

Post Match Comments:

Kinnojo Horri: Nakasawa-san if you think this is the end of my pursuit of you, then you never really knew me.....I'm hurting right now....I'm really hurting...but I will never give up....because I BHOTWG is my life and my life will not be complete without having that World title, you have taken hostage through your arrogance.

Overall: B+

Onodera's Viewpoint: Positives and negatives with this one, in a show that will go down as one of the most controversial in BHOTWG's history. I thought long and hard about swerving the fans regarding the world title match and it did get a negative reception...but I think we turned that around with Horri stepping up to challenge Some Dude In A Mask for the title shot, and they went out and produced a storming main event.

The first round of the heavyweight tournament was very disappointing with none of the matches delivering a particularly good contest, lets hope the semi finals produce some better contests.

Combustion Tour Predictions Contest

(Show #20-Show#26 (Everlasting Mission)

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=371 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Predictor

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="30%" height=0>

Last Round

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="25%" height=0>

Total Pts

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Zergon

Ian Carlisle

BigPapa42

Dragonmack

Phantom Stranger

Infernalmiko

Lo-Drew

David Corperial

Smurphy1014

N/A

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Zergon and Lo-Drew (who chose the right set of predictions to 'piggback' on :p) had the best score in what was a tough round with 8/11. Zergon remains in the lead with 34 overall, but only 8 points separate Zergon from Lo-Drew with 26 with 3 more shows to go.

Admittedly this was a bit of a 'cruel' show to predict on, as the main between Nakasawa and SDIAM never actually happened. If anyone had called a draw, I would have accepted that as a correct answer...because well Nakasawa-SDIAM did kind of finish as a draw and it's replacement match SDIAM-Horri also ended up as a draw.

The Junior Championship match split votes, which goes to show that many bought into Cobra as a serious threat, even on a non PPV show, whilst the Junior contenders match between Little Fury and SOTF also split votes...showing the even parity between these two teams.

For the Heavyweight Championship Tournament first round, most called it right for three out of the four matches....but no one called the Fuganaga going over Toshusai upset. I must say I did drop a subtle hint during an Onodera's- assessment that Fuganaga was in line for a stronger push but it seems like no one picked up on it.

Combustion Tour- Show #23

(Wednesday 10th November 2010)

Yamanashi Athletic Stadium , Chubu ( 5'000 Super No Vacancy)

Woo! This is a big night! The first world title match in Chubu. There will be people coming from hours a way to see this.

Match #1: Glenn Trial Series (#9):

Kevin Christopher Glenn vs Elemental III

Nice match, Glenn showing respect for 3GI as well as daring him a little by using that Elemental Suplex. This was an outstanding match for Glenn. I'm looking forward to seeing him finally break through.

Match #2: Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM) vs

I'm a big fan of SotF and they've been on a slump lately. But it looks like Little Fury's turn for a shot at the title.

Match #3: BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

Loaded elbow pad, tsk! You are really getting into turning Burning Hammer into an SE company.;) Good basic match, Onodera keeping it humble by doing the job.

Match #4: BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

Can Fuganaga actually win this title? I don't think so, but he might manage an upset in the next round.

Match #5: BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha

Lets be honest here no one was expecting Yuasha-san to advance

Um..no. No one at all.

Quoting MIKO's predictions

Miyamae vs Nisso Yuasha Nisso with the upset.

Damnit! I had to pick one upset....

Match #6: BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship Tournament:

Chuichi Sanda vs Mister Macho w/Erisabet Chan

Despite the epic fail moment from Macho's 'Moe' valet

So cute!

Mister Macho advances to the next round and intentional or not he may just have Erisabet-Chan to thank for that.

Decent match. I think Macho can go far in this. It seems like he and Fuga might be the favorites. I can't see Masuno winning it. Miyamae is already involved in the tag scene so heavily still.

~Sensational Dreams, Burning Realities~

Match #8: Junior Championship:

Sensational Dragon vs BURNING Cobra

Wow, lots of cheating tonight. Kiyaru runs in for the outside interference win. Generally good match, the write up is probably better than the B+ rating the match got. I guess the interference brought it down.

Onodera's Assessment: Personally I don't think the inteference from the BHB took away from the match

Or not.

~Unstoppable~

Match #9: Burning World Championship:

Hiroaki Nakasawa vs Some Dude In A Mask

At last! The big world title match. This is going to be so awesome...

Hiroaki Nakasawa: There isn't going to be a World Title match tonight......

What the ████?

The crowd really aren't liking this, they paid to see a world title match and it now looks like they won't be getting one.

The professional term for this is Bad Heat ™

What the hell, the two embrace one another....as if they're friends?!!- And for all those female fan's in the crowd please don't have any weird Yaoi fantasies at this point.

but it furthers DISSONANCE even more as a dick heel unit, and Nakasawa's the biggest dick of all

You are not making this easy for me, you know that.;)

Hiroaki Nakasawa: OK if Some Dude really is fine with this.....

Nakasawa calls the guy 'Some dude'? Isn't it really about time Mister Mystery got a real name?

The idea of a Mister Mystery match with Horri is not bad, and I've thought for a while he belonged in DISSONANCE. His ruthless, no nonsense style seemed to fit with DISSONANCE's ruthless disregard for rules and tradition. But now they seem to be going more vile heel style and showing they are a group of big dicks. Great write up for the match, it matches the A rating the match got. But...

/MIKO takes a minute to quit being silly and puts on her Puroresu Mafia hat.

Not thrilled with this latest twist. Canceling a title match is a big deal and very American sports entertainmentish. The heat from the fans would be Bad. Imagine the Dallas Texans not showing up for the Superbowl because it's in too small of a town. Or Manny Mayweather coming out and saying the boxing Lightweight title match everyone showed up to see won't be happening because the fans suck. The fan reaction won't be 'I'll pay another $50 to see him get beat -next time- he's supposed to fight'. And it feels like there should have been more anger with this and less pro wrestling face/heel posturing and taunting. A Burning Hammer official coming out to tell Nakasawa to wrestle. More real outrage from Horri instead of just calling him a chicken.

The bait and switch created a good match. In TEW2005 terms for me it was Match Quality A. Match heat C. The guy with no name or identity has not shown he should be a main event wrestler yet, so drawing with Horri lowers Horri in my eyes more than it raises Some Dude. Nakasawa is back to only having Kikkawa as a rival. Nakasawa's sidekick is on Horri's level. Sekigun has no one on Nakasawa level. Unless Kikkawa is returning to his senses and returning to Sekigun. Hmm. Either way, the next time you have a title match coming up, it'll be less 'Awesome, I can't wait to see' and more 'Whatever, we'll see if it really even happens'.

Hope this doesn’t sound too negative. It was a good card, written to your usual high standards. And you are definitely trying to shake things up in ways we won't expect. It kinda feels like you feel constrained by the puroresu style and want to break out and introduce new elements. Much love, keep up the good work.:)

Infernalmiko 6 29

And I still suck at predictions.:)

Hope this doesn’t sound too negative. It was a good card, written to your usual high standards. And you are definitely trying to shake things up in ways we won't expect. It kinda feels like you feel constrained by the puroresu style and want to break out and introduce new elements. Much love, keep up the good work.:)

I don't mind at all about you being negative about the 'bait and switch', if it didn't get a negative reaction to some degree I would be worried.

I guess you are right about feeling constrained by the Puro style, especially in terms of booking. I'm not big on too much sports entertainment myself, but there does come a time when purely booking on a 'wrestling as a sport' becomes a bit of a creative 'straight-jacket'.

Anyway I know that I'm right on the limit/may have even crossed the line in some eyes, in terms of introducing a little too much SE to this project and these issues are going to be addressed in character as well in a huge Onodera's Diaries post (did not do one last time, as nothing really to report on).

And I can assure that the next show, an Erisabet-Chan appearance apart will be virtually 'Sports Entertainment' free- a real back to basics affair. It really is! :D

O.O.C Note

Unfortunately it looks like I have problems with my computer right now (well the one that has TEW and my diary files loaded onto it). Basically it's ****ed.

Thursday night the computer froze, and what is happening now is that it loads up fine but whenever I go to click on an icon, it won't 'open' what I click on be it internet, TEW, even the start menu..just anything basically. I've tried re-loading several times, but I still get the same problem and it's really pissing me off. :mad:

Hopefully I can get this fixed without losing anything but I can't see beyond being forced to do a system restore, because I'm at my wits end trying to solve this problem.

For now the diary is on an unplanned for hiatus, hopefully a hiatus is all it will be.

That truly sucks, TK. Hope all the important data gets recovered, not just the TEW stuff...

Crisis adverted, turns out that it was a problem with my mouse. A mouse I had only just bought a few months back...... I'm relieved that it was nothing major in the end, but still a bit cheesed off about the mouse. I really did think that the computer was up the creek without a paddle.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG.jpg

The 'Chubu Incident' - Crisis at the Burning Summit

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TakayukiAvatar_jhd.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TetsuzanKaneko.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TadiyukiKikkawa_jhd.jpg

Tetsuzan Kaneko's Office, BHOTWG Head Office Building,

Sunshine City Complex, Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Kanto.

Following the controversial show in Chubu, where an advertised world title match between Hiroaki Nakasawa and Some Dude In A Mask; BHOTWG President Tetsuzan Kaneko and Vice President Tadiyuki Kikkawa have called a 'crisis' meeting with head booker Takayuki Onodera.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: The ' Chubu Incident' is getting alot of publicity, and I can't say all of it is good. Respected Puro writers such as Miko Kubota are up in arms about this...Kubota-san was particularly scathing in her column the 'Infernal Report'.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I knew this idea, was stupid to begin with....

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I wouldn't be that harsh Kikkawa-san

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Well I would Kaneko-san, it makes us as a company look weak....our fans won't stand for this.

Takayuki Onodera: I am sorry if you feel that my latest idea is a failure but....

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: You didn't really think did you, Onodera-san....This is why it was always a bad idea to put the book in the hands of a naive....

Tetsuzan Kaneko: Kikkawa-san, I am the one in charge of this company not you. Please remeber that.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Fine, but Onodera-san's latest idea, has just angered me...Puroresu is a sport that should be treated with respect.

Takayuki Onodera: I will assure you that I do treat Puroresu with respect....

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Really, really?, Do you...no one who had any respect for this sport would be foolish enough to advertise and then cancel a World Title defence...it's just disgraceful...

Takayuki Onodera: And do you not think that the anger the fans have towards this, will translate into anger towards the current champion Nakasawa-san and that they would be behind every challenger who now tries to take him down from now on.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: That's the talk of a naive fool....the fans won't be excited, more like they'll be in fear that will the World Title match even happen....I don't think you've thought this through at all, have you!

Takayuki Onodera: But I have thought this through, and I'm confident that by the end...this will make Burning Hammer Stronger...

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I am now not sure if you are naive or just deluded Onodera-san

Takayuki Onodera: Or are you just the deluded one Kikkawa-san...deluded by the fact that you're living in the past.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I was expecting you to at least be more humble, following the debacle of your latest decisions, but.....

Tetsuzan Kaneko: Enough, enough already...We need to be pulling together during a time like this, not fighting amongst one another....

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: But...

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I said....

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: This situation.......

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I said ENOUGH!!

Tadiyuki Kikkkawa/Takayuki Onodera: Sorry Kaneko-san

Tetsuzan Kaneko: OK this is the way I see it, I myself wasn't too happy and still am not too happy about Onodera-san's idea....I know that controversy can be a good thing sometimes...the old saying of there is no such thing as bad publicity....but I think you may have gone too far this time Onodera-san.

Takayuki Onodera: It's a risk, I was....

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I am still speaking Onodera-san

Takayuki Onodera: Sorry Kaneko-san.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: However I am willing to see how your 'risk' plays out, perhaps it will pay-off in the long-run and I hired you to take on the booker role, because I believed you would have fresh ideas.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: You did not hire someone to have ridi....

Tetsuzan Kaneko: Kikkawa-san, I do take your opinion's and advice very seriously but please remember that I am in charge, not you.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I still think.....

Tetsuzan Kaneko: Look I don't wan't to hear it right now.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Fine.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: Anyway I hired Onodera-san, because I believed he wasn't going to just stand still and follow what had gone before. I am willing to stand by the risk that I took and let him see this through.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: So you're going to let him see this through to failure.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I am not that blinded by my decisions Kikkawa-san....as soon as I feel any of our rivals closing on us, or our stock begins to fall amongst the Puroresu fans in this country.....Onodera san will be relieved of his duties.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: In my opinion, you should relieve him of them now...it will all save us alot of time and hassle.

Takayuki Onodera: Kikkawa-san, I know that from day one I have never had the full support of you, because no one in your eyes would ever be good enough....

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: That's not true at all, I just think it was a mistake to have a rookie....

Takayuki Onodera: I am no rookie, I may not be the legend that you are Kikkawa-san but I can assure you that I am no wet behind the ears young lion either.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: You have proven nothing Onodera-san!

Takayuki Onodera: I will prove everything to you, when I take Burning Hammer to new heights.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Your deluded, absolutely deluded, do you really wan't to place this great companies fate, in this fool Kaneko-san, do you really?

Tetsuzan Kaneko: Kikkawa-san, for the last time...I am in charge and I stand by my decisions.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I thought you were different from Komine-san, but perhaps.....

Tetsuzan Kaneko: Please do not compare me to THAT man.....

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I've had enough of this, your not going to listen to me are you....

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I'm not going to listen to you, when I know that you DO have a personal grievance with my decision to hire Onodera-san.

Kikkawa then storms out of the room. Kaneko and Onodera then sit in awkward silence for a bit, as they try to let the heated atmosphere in the room cool down a little.

Takayuki Onodera: I am truly sorry for all the un-rest my latest booking decision has caused, but I stand by the decision that I took and I truly believe that I can make Burning Hammer of the wrestling an even bigger success, and that is what I am motivated by.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: There is a part of me that does agree with Kikkawa-san you see, am I backing confidence or blind arrogance...

Takayuki Onodera: I can assure you that is the former, I only want what is best for this company, I do not seek glory for myself....you only have to look at the way I have humbly booked myself as a wrestler....I am not a politician...I am a fan of Puroresu, who is truly grateful to be given the opportunity to book for the best puro company in the world.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I just worry now that have I given such an opportunity to a wild dreamer.

Takayuki Onodera: You were willing to put that faith in me, and time will tell if your instincts were correct. I know that the decision to cancel the world title match could be the death of me as booker but it could also be a spark for this company, your company, OUR company to go onto greater things.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I hope for our sake, that what your belief in yourself, does pay off in a positive way.

Takayuki Onodera: I will prove to you, that your continued backing of me as head booker will not only be the correct decision, but the greatest decision you have ever made.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: As I said Onodera-san, I hope you are right...because I will not be happy at all if this ends in failure.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: Respected Puro writers such as Miko Kubota are up in arms about this.

lol

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I knew this idea, was stupid to begin with....

Kikkawa hasn't changed his opinion of Onodera much, I see.

Takayuki Onodera: I am sorry if you feel that my latest idea is a failure but....

That's right, apologize! Samurai style, if you know what I mean...

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I said ENOUGH!!

The Boss making sure everyone remembers who is really in charge.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: OK this is the way I see it, I myself wasn't too happy and still am not too happy about Onodera-san's idea....I know that controversy can be a good thing sometimes...the old saying of there is no such thing as bad publicity....but I think you may have gone too far this time Onodera-san.

This is usually true. Controversy means headlines and emotional responses, which are usually good things. On the other hand, back in the 90's the UFC got so much bad publicity they almost went bankrupt since no one would put them on PPV or TV and they had trouble even finding an arena willing to take their events.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: I thought you were different from Komine-san, but perhaps.....

Bitter much?

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I'm not going to listen to you, when I know that you DO have a personal grievance with my decision to hire Onodera-san.

Good point. Kikkawa undercut himself here by always going against Onodera, even on minor things.A master politician he is not.

Tetsuzan Kaneko: I just worry now that have I given such an opportunity to a wild dreamer.

Onodera: Not so wild. I've been watching alot of SWF tapes from America and getting more great ideas. I'm thinking maybe Some Dude is revealed to be a supernaturally tough spirit of vengeance, for example. We'll end up calling him Tombstone. Black Magic have been wanting a chance to show their singing skills, so maybe BHB can turn into a band...

Tetsuzan Kaneko: As I said Onodera-san, I hope you are right...because I will not be happy at all if this ends in failure.

In anime, this is the point Kaneko grows into a 20 foot giant with eyes of fire as he says "BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF THIS ENDS IN FAILURE!"

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TakayukiAvatar_jhd.jpg

The Onodera Diaries:

Everyone's talking about the 'Chubu Incident' and I will admit not all of it positive, but it's a risk I was willing to stick my neck on the line on, and I truly do believe that it will pay off in the long run. Of course because of all the furore the 'Chubu Incident' had garnered...I had to attend a 'crisis' meeting with Kaneko-san and Kikkawa-san. Turns out Kikkawa-san wanted to use what he perceived to be a total failure of judgment on my part to attack me and re kindle his belief that I was the wrong choice in the first place. I thought I had turned a corner with him, but deep down he was always waiting for me to slip up.

Thing is his opinions really do not worry me...well they do not worry me until the day he stops pulling his weight inside of the ring, and despite the fact that I know Kikkawa-san is hardly my biggest fan, he has always been professional. Thing is I do not hold grudges, and I truly want what is best of BHOTWG....punishing Kikkawa-san because he does not see eye to eye with me, truly would be foolish.

Kaneko-san still believes in his decision to give me the book, but it's a blessing with caution now and I know that one more 'mistake' could cost me my place here in Burning Hammer, yet alone being in charge of the book. Thing is do I not believe what happened to be a mistake, and though I apologise to some degree...I stood by my decision in the meeting and I believe that in doing so, I showed that I can be strong and I think Kaneko-san appreciated that, knowing the driven man that Kaneko-san is I think he would certainly be more willing to back and man who had belief in what he was doing, than one who would meekly apologise for every perceived mistake.

Anyway the 'Chubu Incident' wasn't the only thing happening in a busy week for me. After discussing with Kaneko-san it has been decided that we should end the working relationship with WLW, overall the relationship did not really benefit us. WLW themselves were OK with that, despite the fact that it meant that they would lose John Pathlow from their roster, as we made a move to secure him to a full written contract. Pathlow however had been an integral part of the WLW roster under the Hell Monkey mask, but I think even they knew that Pathlow-san's priority's were now with us under his own name.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods officials have been having to deal with the aftermath of Hiroaki Nakasawa's decision not to defend the World Championship at Wednesday' show at the Yamanashi Athletic Stadium in Chubu, dubbed in the press as the 'Chubu Incident'. BHOTWG management came in for particularly heavy criticism, with the fact that no official came out to confront Nakasawa and demand that he defend the title or that there would be repercussions.

BHOTWG management, do agree with the criticism levelled at them and they humbly apologise for not taking the required action to assure that Nakasawa's plans did not come to fruition and that the shame they have brought BHOTWG did not allow to occur.

Even though they cannot reverse what happened in Chubu, they have take measures to ensure that such an incident will not happen again. It has now been written in law for all BHOTWG titles, that if a champion refuses to defend the title in a scheduled defence...that they will be immediately stripped of the championship.

BHOTWG officials have also promised the Chubu fans, that the next time they visit...that a World Championship match will take place and have promised that no matter what, it will go ahead.

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

BHOTWG continue their Combustion Tour at the Kagawa Sports Field in Shikoku on Monday 15th November, as they look to bounce back from the controversy of the 'Chubu Incident'. The chief architecht of that incident World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa will be in the main event alongside World Tag Team Champions Rapid Danger in a six man tag match against the Dragon Feet 2K9 trio of former tag champions The Rebellion and Junior Champion Sensational Dragon. With the full support of the crowd surely behind them can Dragon Feet 2K9, de-rail the DISSONANCE juggernaut that is threatening to consume BHOTWG.

The main event is the most high profile of three Six Man Tag's that feature on the show, the other two both feature unit's from the RAGE stable, who have seen their once lowly stock rise in recent months with improved performance and a renewed vigour. The first of these match-up's see's Burning Heavyweight Championship semi finalist Mitsunari Fuganaga team with Junior Tag hopefuls Little Fury to take on the Black Heart Brethren trio of leader Yasuhiko Taira and former Junior Tag champs Black Heart Flying Squadron. The other RAGE trio consisting of World Tag Team Championship hopefuls Explosive Tension and Merle O'Curle will be up against the Macho-Universe trio of Junior Tag Champions Universal Excellence and young lion Ryushi Sato.

The first semi final of the BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship will take place and see's the Macho-Universe leader Mister Macho take on the Black Heart Brethren's Yasunobu Masuno. These two have been no stranger to one another in recent months, with Macho conistently getting the better of Masuno. Masuno will be keen to avenge his losses to Macho but he will also have to contend with the distracting charms of Erisabet-Chan at ringside....or will he will be able to turn those distracting charms to his advantage?

In the only other singles match on the show Kevin Christopher Glenn continues his Trial Series, which reaches it's half way point at match #10...against Wild Fire's Takayuki Onodera. Glenn has looked impressive in defeat thus far, but knows that he must earn a victory to stay a part of the BHOTWG roster and with each passing match, that goal is not becoming any easier.

BURNING Cobra teams with one time rival Elemental III as the Burning Sekigun pair take on the DISSONANCE duo of Marihito Masuko and Super Joshuya. Masuko of course was Elemental III's former tag partner but turned on the 'Third Generation Icon' at Night of the Burning Hammer, so things should be particularly heated between those two. In another Junior Tag Team match up division stalwarts Size of the Fight will look to get back on track against division new-comers Hidden Spark, who equally will see that a victory over SOTF could provide them with the springboard to move up the ranks towards a shot at the Junior Tag Titles.

Rounding out the show the Burning Sekigun pairing of Kinnojo Horri and Tadakuni Toshusai go up against the Black Heart Brethren's gaijin enforcer Gareth Wayne and the 'Baby Elephant' Nisso Yuasha.

The pre-show see's a Junior Division singles contest between Mystic Dragon and Red Panther, whilst there will be a heavyweight division 4 corner survival featuring Omezo Shikitei, Roku Sotomura, Sanetomo Shiraishi and Toshiki Shibanumo

Here is a full rundown of the card for Combustion Tour #24

Combustion Tour- Show #24-

(Kagawa Sports Field, Shikoku, Monday 15th November 2010)

High Octane Six Man Tag Main Event (45 Min Time Limit):

'Representing DISSONANCE'

World Champion-

Hiroaki Nakasawa &

World Tag Team Champions-

Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow)

vs

'Representing Dragon Feet 2K9'

Junior Champion- Sensational Dragon &

The Rebellion (Shimedzu & Miyamae)

~Paved of Gold~

BHOTWG Heavyweight Title Tournament Semi Final

(All matches No Time Limit- Must Be A Winner):

'Representing Macho Universe'

Mister Macho

vs

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

Yasunobu Masuno

No Love Lost Junior Tag Showdown (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Burning Sekigun'

BURNING Cobra & Elemental III

vs

'Representing DISSONANCE'

Marihito Masuko & Super Joshuya

Territorial Battlegrounds Six Man Tag#1 (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing RAGE'

Mitsunari Fuganaga &

Little Fury (Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM)

vs

Yasuhiko Taira &

Black Heart Flying Squadron (The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion)

Territorial Battlegrounds Six Man Tag#2 (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing RAGE'

Merle O'Curle &

Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)

vs

'Representing Macho-Universe'

Ryushi Sato &

Junior Tag Champions-

Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji)

Glenn Trial Series #10 (20 Min Time Limit):

Kevin Christopher Glenn

vs

Takayuki Onodera

Junior Tag Challenge (20 Min Time Limit):

vs

Hidden Spark (Stone Yoshikawa & The Incredible Koyama)

Tag Challenge (20 Min Time Limit):

Kinnojo Horri & Tadakuni Toshusai

vs

Gareth Wayne &

Nisso Yuasha.

Pre-Show Matches (10 Min Time Limit):

Omezo Shikitei vs Roku Sotomura vs Sanetomo Shiraishi vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Mystic Dragon vs Red Panther

Predictions Form

Nakasawa, Iesada & Pathlow vs Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Miyamae