Size of the Fight vs Hidden Spark

Kinnojo Horri & Tadakuni Toshusai vs Gareth Wayne & Nisso Yuasha

Omezo Shikitei vs Roku Sotomura vs Sanetomo Shiraishi vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Mystic Dragon vs Red Panther

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nakasawa, Iesada & Pathlow vs Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Miyamae

The tag teams are almost even. So in Naksawa against Sensational Dragon, the heavyweight champion wins.

BHOTWG Heavyweight Championship semi final: Mister Macho vs Yasunobu Masuno

Mister Macho in my mind occupies the same place Curry Man did in New Japan for a while. Comedy midcard wrestler, but good enough to get the occasional push. I think Macho can win this one.

BURNING Cobra & Elemental III vs Marihito Masuko & Super Joshuya

S-Jos knows his role and takes the fall.

Fuganaga, Shiomi & VENOM vs Taira, Kiyaru & Scorpion

Sanda, Okazaki & O'Curle vs Yasujiro, Kurofuji & Sato

Toss up, but I think Sato is lower on the roster.

Glenn Trial Series: K.C Glenn vs Takayuki Onodera

Not yet for Glenn.

I keep saying SotF is due for a win....

Easy win.

Dissonance needs to look strong.

I think Masuno wins the title as he is your only credible heel in that area, all the others are faces or tweeners and they lean more towards face as well.

In juniors, Cobra is #2, E3 is #3, Masuko is #4 and Joshuya is farther down, so he loses it for that team.

Taira's a main eventer, Fuganaga isn't but will still be made to look strong.

Sato takes the fall as a young lion.

Not yet and not verses a heavyweight, even if it is a lighter one.

HS is still low man in junior tag and SOTF need to look stronger as the only Burning Sekigun junior tag team.

Horri dominates.

2 jobbers, a young lion, and an old geezer. Old geezer gets it due to experiance in capitalizing on a good situation in a 4 way.

Full on jobber against a maybe young lion on pre-show. Pre-show removes young lion note and MD is in a faction and is a legacy.

Could go either way but DISSONANCE just seems slighly stronger to me mainly because neither Rebellion guys or Dragon aren´t a top contenter for Nakasawa right now.

I hate to pick Macho over Masuno but it seems to be the current storyline that Masuno cannot beat Macho so that the way I will be going.

Joshuya looks like the weak link here.

Fugunaga seems to be getting a push and so are Little Fury but overall I still see Black Heart Brethrens as the stronger group.

Here on the other hand is the stronger part of RAGE in form of Okazaki and Sanda so they go over.

I could see Glenn getting his first win here but I assume that he is still a young lion so I go with Onodera.

Could go either way but SotF is slighly ahead on my mind until Spark proves otherwise.

Horri would win this one even without a partner.

No idea so I go with Shibanumo simply because he is part of a RAGE.

Mystic is likely still young lion so I give Panther a win here.

Could go either way but DISSONANCE just seems slighly stronger to me mainly because neither Rebellion guys or Dragon aren´t a top contenter for Nakasawa right now.

I hate to pick Macho over Masuno but it seems to be the current storyline that Masuno cannot beat Macho so that the way I will be going.

Joshuya looks like the weak link here.

Fugunaga seems to be getting a push and so are Little Fury but overall I still see Black Heart Brethrens as the stronger group.

Here on the other hand is the stronger part of RAGE in form of Okazaki and Sanda so they go over.

I could see Glenn getting his first win here but I assume that he is still a young lion so I go with Onodera.

Could go either way but SotF is slighly ahead on my mind until Spark proves otherwise.

Horri would win this one even without a partner.

No idea so I go with Shibanumo simply because he is part of a RAGE.

Mystic is likely still young lion so I give Panther a win here.

gonna piggyback off Zergon as my time is limited.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/BHOTWG-1.jpg?t=1268427909

Combustion Tour- Show #24

(Monday 15th November 2010)

Kagawa Sports Field , Shikoku ( 2'000 Super No Vacancy)

Pre-Show

Match A: Mystic Dragon vs Red Panther

This fast paced Junior Division contest saw the momentum swing back and forth between both competitors, in the end it came down to Red Panther 'crashing and burning' on the Tumbleweed Leg-drop, before Mystic climbed up top himself and then came crashing down upon Panther with the MYSTIC WAVE (Corkscrew Senton Splash) to pick up the victory.

Result: Mystic Dragon [w] bt Red Panther [L] in 7:13 via pinfall (Mystic Wave)

Rating: C

Match B: Omezo Shikitei vs Roku Sotomura vs

Sanetomo Shiraishi vs Toshiki Shibanumo

Everyone in this heavyweight four way had their opportunities to emerge with the victory....however in the end it was Sotomura who would emerge with the victory, after catching the young lion Shikitei unawares with the BEST BACKSLIDE IN THE WORLD EVER (Backslide Pin).

Result: Roku Sotomura [w] bt Omezo Shikitei [L] + Sanetomo Shiraishi +Toshiki Shibanumo in 7:35 via pinfall (Best Backslide In The World Ever)

Rating: C

Main Show

Match #1: Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM vs

Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MitsunariFugunaga_jhd-11.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YoshiiShiomi-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Venom-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasuhikoTaira-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheAwesomeKiyaru-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoldenScorpion-1.jpg

The first few minutes of this six man tag, were an even contest with neither side able to really seize the advantage. However a cheap shot from Taira upon Shiomi, saw the BHB trio gain the upperhand. Shiomi however was able to manoeuvre his way out of trouble and after Taira failed to connect with THE FLATTENER (Running Corner Clothesline), Shiomi planted Taira with a bulldog before getting the tag into VENOM.

VENOM was able to apply the STING IN THE TAIL (Cross Kneelock) on Taira, but Scorpion and Kiyaru broke it up, only to be intercepted by Shiomi and VENOM , who neutralised the former Junior Tag champs with their own signature submissions, with Shiomi applying the SUBLIME CROSSFACE (Spinning Facebuster into crossface) upon Kiyaru, and Fuganaga ensnaring Scorpion in the TRIANGLE CHOKE.....

But Taira was still the legal man and he was able to prevent VENOM from re-applying the Sting In The Tail, before levelling VENOM with a clothesline....Taira then stomped away on Shiomi and Fuganaga, before cleaning house with TYPHOON SUPLEX (Rotating Vertical Suplex ) on Fuganaga and then a WRECKING BALL (Muscle Buster) on Shiomi...but neither was the legal man....

The match did not really settle down once again and opportunities to gain victory presented itself to both sides, with Fuganaga coming closest for RAGE when he planted Kiyaru with the WHO'S LAUGHING NOW (Double Underhook Facebuster), but in the end it was SCORPION STINGER (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb) from Golden Scorpion upon Yoshii Shiomi that put this match to bed.

Result: Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion [w] bt Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi [L] & VENOM in 11:16 via pinfall (Scorpion Stinger)

Rating: B

Onodera's Assessment: A solid six man tag to open the show. The crowd were pretty into this, which is a testament to the recent strides the RAGE trio of Little Fury and Fuganaga-san have made in recent months to raise their stock enough to the point that fans could buy into them pulling off the upset.

Post Match Comments:

Yasuhiko Taira: The Brethren are still strong, and we will continue to be strong. DISSONANCE may think they are now the top dogs around here, but no one should ever count out the Black Heart Brethren. We will be the one's to destroy the Sekigun...not them!

The Awesome Kiyaru: Little Fury may be getting the next shot at the Junior Tag belts, but they belong around the waists of the Flying Squadron, and Shiomi was sent a loud and clear message by us.

Mitsunari Fuganaga: I won't pretend it doesn't frustrate, that we loss...when we are proving that we can compete with anyone and everyone here....but such a loss will not set-back RAGE's confidence that we can achieve our goals. Miyamae-san you will face me in tomorrow's heavyweight championship semi-final and you face me at my very the best, the best I have ever been...you will see like everyone here, that I am someone to be taken seriously....very seriously!

VENOM: Flying Squadron, you did remind us why you held the Junior Tag belts for so long, but Shiomi-san and I believe we will win those belts from Universal Excellence and when you do come to challenge us, we also believe...we do have what it takes to defeat you.

Match #2: Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs

Hidden Spark (Stone Yoshikawa & The Incredible Koyama)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyosukeKokan-1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KansukeKonda-1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StoneYoshikawa.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_IncredibleKoyama1.jpg

The momentum swung back and forth in this Junior Tag match, as Hidden Spark showed that they could 'compete' with one of the divisions stalwart teams, so much so that an upset looked to be on the cards around the five minute mark when the division newcomers nailed Kokan with their signature double team the CODE G (Backbreaker Hold/Diving Legdrop combo), only for Konda to have enough left in the tank to make the save.

You could say that Hidden Spark 'blew their wad' right there and in the end Size of the Fight's extra bit of experience in tagging together began to show itself more and more as the match wore on and it was the Sekigun duo who secured the win with their own signature double team the BIG FIGHT ENDER (Powerbomb/Neckbreaker) combo on Yoshikawa.

Result: Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda [w] bt Stone Yoshikawa [L] & The Incredible Koyama in 9:33 via pinfall (Big Fight Ender)

Rating: C+

Onodera's Assessment: Decent enough action, but the crowd were lukewarm to this...that's no surprise as it was putting an established but currently off-form team up against an inexperienced team trying to shake off the perception of being jobbers. In the end this match wasn't about chasing ratings....it was about getting SOTF back on track somewhat with a win, and giving Hidden Spark some solid mainshow experience.

Post Match Comments:

Kansuke Konda: I know that this will get dismissed by many, as a match we should have won regardless...but take nothing away from Hidden Spark, they will be a force one day in the Junior Tag ranks, we had to work for that victory and we will continue to work for victories until we reach the very top and win back the Junior Tag straps once again.

Stone Yoshikawa: Koyama-san and I know we will need to improve if we are to be competitive, but we do believe in our ability and we will make the improvements to rise the ranks and become genuine contenders.

Match #3: Kinnojo Horri & Tadakuni Toshusai vs

Gareth Wayne & Nisso Yuasha

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhd1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GarethWayne.jpg?t=1295655891 & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NisshoYuasa-1.jpg

The heels jump the Sekigun babyfaces on the ramp before the bell has even rung, and thus gain the early upperhand, managing to isolate Toshusai. Toshusai however survives the beat-down and after his customary double bird nails Yuasha with the SHOCK KICK (Bicycle Kick) and then plant's Wayne with the SPINE SHOCKER. 'Wild Charisma' is too 'done' to make the cover but has enough left in the tank to bring in a refreshed and fired up Horri.

As expected 'Mr One Million Per Cent Burning Hammer' cleans house, and then secures the win by almost taking Wayne's head off with BURNING LARIAT. It's usually a move Horri saves for bigger matches, but it was as if he wanted to make a statement or more to the point unleash his frustration upon someone, like he was really pissed off about something...given the actions of DISSONANCE at the last show, this could have very much been the case.

Result: Kinnojo Horri [w] & Tadakuni Toshusai vs Gareth Wayne [L] & Nisso Yuasha in 7:12 via pinfall (Burning Lariat)

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: The preceding Junior Tag match, has better in-ring action...no doubt about that, but the fans cared more about this one. That's because Horri-san's the top babyface, the man the fans still want to believe in, the man they hope can bring honour back to BHOTWG and bring down dissonance. Yes this wasn't Horri's most high profile match but the fans just like seeing him dish it out to the heels and it didn't hurt to have him fight alongside the somewhat crazier version of his 'heroic babyface schtik' in the form of Toshusai-san.

~Paved of Gold~

Match #4: Heavyweight Title Tournament Semi Final:

Mister Macho w/ Erisabet Chan vs Yasunobu Masuno

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EijiHamacho_jhdMacho1.jpg?t=1294616716 w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/TKValet_jhd2.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_YasunobuMasuno-1.jpg

Masuno, who is desperate to avenge recent losses to Macho, jumps the Macho-Universe leader before the bell has even rung. It gives 'the Hammer' a head-start, but the Macho-Man withstands the early onslaught and fires back only to have his flurry cut off with an eye-rake.

Masuno takes complete control with a vertical suplex for a solid two count, before setting up for the AVALANCE POWERBOMB, but Macho manages to fight is way out and then after ducking a lariat from Masuno, rocks the BHB man with a 'MACHO LARIAT'....

Masuno stays on his feet but is then doubled over, when Macho nails him with the BULL RUSH (Spear).....Masuno somehow manages to stay on his feet but a second BULL RUSH, brings the 'Hammer' down.....

One.....

Two.....

Thr......

Masuno manages to kick out but remains rooted to the mat.....the 'Macho Man' see's an opportunity to head up top, to set up for the MACHO ELBOW DROP, but he takes too long doing so (somewhat distracted by the cute cheers of Erisabet-Chan). Masuno 'conveniently' stumbles against the ropes causing Macho to lose his balance.....

Erisabet-Chan actually recognises that as a cheap move and gets up on the apron to protest (actually managing not to trip up this time), but her whiny remonstrating, only serves to distract referee Omura Umeki and Masuno gets in a couple of shots before sneakily choking Macho with the tag rope.

Masuno then applied the MASUNO DEEP SLEEPER (Arm Hook Sleeper) to Macho......

The Macho-Man looked to be fading, as Masuno squeezed hard on the sleeper hold.....

Umeki raised Macho's arm.....

No response......

Umeki raised Macho's arm for a second time.....

Still no response......

Umeki gave Macho one last chance to respond......

The Macho-Man wasn't about to give up this fight just yet, as he summoned up the strength from his well of fighting spirit to try and battle his way out of the hold, as Erisabet-Chan nervously cheered her man on.

Macho somehow managed to fight his way out of the hold, but looked exhausted in doing so and Masuno was able to stay in control with a flurry of stiff fore-arm shots, before setting up for a suplex, or possibly even the Blast Test.....

But Macho managed to stand his ground, and then fired back with a flurry of punches, before then ducking a clothesline and then connecting with another BULL RUSH (Spear)....

Taira managed to stay on his feet but was then levelled with an explosive MACHO LARIAT from the Macho-Universe leader......

But before Macho could follow up with a cover, Masuno bailed from the ring......

Macho then gave chase, but was then levelled with a clothesline out on the floor by Masuno and then powerslammed against the apron.....With Macho down, Masuno then appeared to be looking for something...until he noticed that 'Erisabet-Chan' had grabbed the item he was looking for.....

An incensed Masuno gave chase, causing Erisabet-Chan to trip head over heels...Masuno was 'stunned' by the view that he got.....

Literally 'entranced' by what he saw, that a recovered Macho....nailed 'the Hammer' with another BULL RUSH......

Macho pitched Masuno into the ring, and then entered himself...just about beating Umeki's twenty count on the floor.....

Masuno managed to get to his feet first before Macho could go for an immediate cover but was then nailed with a MACHO LARIAT......

One.......

Two.......

Thr.......

Masuno managed to kick out, but remained rooted to the mat and Macho saw the opportunity to once again deliver the MACHO ELBOW DROP......

This time the Macho-Man was able to take flight and connected...driving the point of his elbow right into Masuno's sternum.....

One.....

Two.....

Three !!!

Mister Macho had once again gotten the better of Yasunobu Masuno, and in doing so had reached the finals of the Burning Heavyweight Championship Tournament.

Result: Mister Macho [w] bt Yasunobu Masuno [L] in 11:36 via pinfall (Macho Elbow Drop)

Onodera's Assessment: These two were never going to put on a wresling 'clinic' together, but this was pretty entertaining for what it was, a blend if hard nosed brawling and 'crowd working' comedic entertainment.

Post Match Comments:

Mister Macho seems to be in celebratory mood, but Erisabet-Chan seems to be on the verge of tears, following her 'exposure' in front of the fans.

Erisabet-Chan: erm....er...I feel....so....embar.....

Mister Macho: Come on Erisabet-Chan, you'll get over it....

Erisabet-Chan: B...B...But...I felt...s...s..so...ex-p-posed!!

Mister Macho: Look main thing is, I won...and that's the main thing you should be worried about, when it comes to the Macho-Man!

Erisabet-Chan: B...B...Bu....

Mister Macho: I said, stop sweating about it....main thing is the Macho-Man, is one step closer to grabbing the gold...OOH YEAAHHH!!

Erisbet-Chan: Hmm...err....Okay....I guess it didn't cost anything...er..really.

Mister Macho: Well yeaah..that's what I've been a sayin'....now if I'd lost, then it be a different matter...but nothin' to worry about ....the Macho-man was the winner, and that should make you happy baby, that should make you real happy....OOH YEAAHHH!!!

Yasunobu Masuno: I don't know what stunt you're pulling with this Erisabet-Chan crap, but you're a disgrace Macho Idiot....this is a combat sport. I will not be made fun off..by your stupid manzai routine, between you and that air-headed harlot you've got running interference for you...don't tell me it's all innocent...I can see through your crap!

Match #5: Glenn Trial Series (#10):

Kevin Christopher Glenn vs Takayuki Onodera

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KCGlenn.jpg vs http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiAvatar.jpg

This match marks the half-way point of the Glenn Trial Series, with the young lion from the U.S still looking for the maiden victory.

Onodera manages to get Glenn down to the mat early on with a snapmare, and then tries to look to synch in the LRC (Arm Trap Crossface), but the 'Dixeland Wonderkid' is ready for it, and manages to slide out and then manages to get Onodera in an abdominal stretch. Onodera manages to get out of that but they continue to exchange mat holds for the first few minutes......

That eventually leads to a stand off, before Onodera challenges Glenn to a striking match.... Glenn manages to hold his own, and as they pick up the pace, it is Glenn who seizes the advantage by connecting with a drop-kick (the momentum of which see's Onodera stumble out of the ring). The gaijin young lion, then follows that up with a slingshot crossbody to the floor, before pitching Onodera back into the ring and going for the cover.

Glenn gets a two count and then decides to head up top, but Onodera is back to his feet and cuts Glenn off. Glenn however manages to shove Onodera back down to the canvas and as Onodera gets back to his feet, Glenn drills the 'Iron Man' with a Tornado DDT.

That gets a two count for the 'Dixieland Wonderkid' who then sets Onodera up for a German suplex, but the Wild Fire man manages to fight his way out and force a standing switch....that leads to a series of standing switches, until Onodera is finally able to gain enough control to plant Glenn with the O2 SUPLEX (Bridging German Suplex)......

One.......

Two.....

Thr.....

Onodera then lifts Glenn up for the CALL THE DOCTOR (Inverted Facelock Lifted Scoop Slam Piledriver), but the 'Dixieland Wonderkid) manages to slip out and then counter into the LOUISIANA SPIRAL (Twisting Brainbuster).......

One.....

Two....

Thr......

Glenn decides to head up top again, but Onodera is back to his feet only for the 'Dixieland Wonderkid' to drill the 'Iron Man' with a missile drop-kick. Onodera stumbles back to his feet and Glenn goes to connect with the TUNE UP THE SUNSHINE BAND (Superkick).....

But Onodera manages to side-step at the last split second and then nails Glenn with the END OF YOU (Rolling Elbow to the Back of the Head).....Onodera then reels in a dazed Glenn and plants the 'Dixieland Wonderkid' with the CALL THE DOCTOR!!

One.....

Two......

Three !!

Glenn had put in another fine effort, but once again he just couldn't quite translate that into a victory.

Result: Takayuki Onodera [w] bt Kevin Christopher Glenn [L] via pinfall in 12:51 (Call The Doctor)

Onodera's Assessment: It was good to get in the ring with Glenn-san and work with this promising young talent, I myself have a lot of faith in. I think we worked a good match together, though it has to be said that the crowd never really believed Glenn-san would overcome a 'heavyweight' in myself...when he he had yet to defeat the Juniors he had come up against.

Post Mach Comments:

Takayuki Onodera: It's one of those rare times, when I actually have a weight advantage on someone, especially in singles competition but I had to work for that win...Glenn-san may be a rookie but he was no pushover...like everyone else who has been in the ring with him, I believe this kid will pick up a win by the end of his trial-series...

Kevin Christopher Glenn: Ahm kind a gettin' fed up now, receivin' praise for puttin' in a good effort....ahh need ta win, cos if ah don' win....my job here...ain' secure....I got ten more maatches to prove mahself worthy of steppin' inside of thaaat ring.

Match #6: Masaaki Okazkai, Chuichi Sanda & Merle O'Curle vs

Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji & Ryushi Sato

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChuichiSanda_jhd21.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MasaakiOkazaki.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/Renders/MerleOCurle_jhd3.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BaireiYasujiro-1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HaruKurofuji.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RyushiSato.jpg

The Macho-Universe trio came out of the blocks quicker than their opponents and the RAGE trio were unable to keep up with the pace set by the Junior Tag champs especially. The early onslaught almost saw O'Curle fall victim to the UNIVERSAL STUDIOS (Kurofuji Bridging German, followed by Yasujiro) standing Shooting Star Press) but luckily for the 'Irish Stretching Machine' Sanda was able to make the save.

An Explosion Kick from Sanda upon an in-coming Sato and then an Exploder Suplex from Okazaki upin Yasujiro turned things in the RAGE trio's favour. Able to slow the pace down the RAGE trio eventually seized full control and Kurofuji was forced to tap to Okazak's ANGULAR ARM BAR, whilst Sanda and O'Curle held off Yasujiro and Sato from making the save.

Result: Masaaki Okazkai [w], Chuichi Sanda & Merle O'Curle bt Barei Yasujiro, Haru Kurofuji [L] & Ryushi Sato in 9:52 via submission (Angular Arm Bar)

Rating: B-

Onodera's Assessment: For the approx ten minutes this ran for, this was a pretty entertaining six man tag. Have to say this was pitched just right, entertaining enough to keep the crowd invested, but they didn't bust a gut either trying to over-impress during a throwaway midcard contest.

Post Match Comments:

Masaaki Okazaki: RAGE are on the rise and at Everlasting Mission, myself and Sanda will win become World Tag Team Champions.

Chuichi Sanda: I've held the tag belts before, and I don't see why I can't hold them again, because the times I held them before were with a much inferior partner to the one I have with me now.

Barei Yasujiro: Little Fury we have tasted defeat to your stable buddies here tonight, but when it comes to defending the Junior Tag Team Championship against you will we not fail.

Match #7: BURNING Cobra & Elemental III vs

Marihito Masuko & Super Joshuya

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ElementalIII.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarihitoMasuko_jhd1.jpg & http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SuperJoshuya-1.jpg

The semi main event see's a Junior Tag match that pits Sekigun against ex Sekigun members of DISSONANCE (though admittedly Joshuya does come via a brief stint with Dragon Feet 2K9). The real heat here is between Elemental III and Marihito Masuko, due to Masuko turning on Elemental III at NOTBH, with his actions costing the 'Third Generation Icon' the Junior Championship.

The early portion of the match saw Masuko bail from the ring, as soon as Elemental III was tagged into the match, and instead of being able to focus on working with Cobra to isolate Joshuya, Masuko's weasley avoidance tactics, got into Elemental III's head, leaving him open to be blindsided by Joshuya when he decided to launch himself over the top with the Elemental Space Flying Drop' towards Masuko.

Elemental III was then trapped in the DISSONANCE corner, as Masuko took particular delight in taunting his former tag partner. But Elemental III withstood the beat-down and when Joshuya tried for the J-DROP (Flip Over DDT) , the 'Third Generation Icon' was able to block and counter into an ELEMENTAL SUPLEX, that got a two count, following the save from Masuko, who then low blowed Elemental III and went for a quick roll-up....Elemental III kicked out but remained rooted to the mat and Masuko went for the PINK DUST (Double Jump Moonsault) only for Elemental III to move out of the way and then nail Masuko with a low roundhouse kick.

That lead to Elemental III getting the tag into Cobra, who nailed Masuko with a drop-kick, only for Joshuya to take Cobra down with a leg-lariat. The 'Nippon Luchadore' then headed up top, and came crashing down upon Cobra with the DUE SOUTH (Corkscrew Moonsault) but 'crashed and burned' when Cobra moved out of the way. Cobra then planted Joshuya with the STONEPLEX (Bridging Northern Lights Suplex) only for Masuko to make the save, and then plant Cobra with the MASUKO CRADLE SHOCK (Swinging Leg Hook Fireman's Carry Slam).....

Elemental III dived in at the last split second to make the save, but was drop-kicked out to the floor by Joshuya, who then stood guard as Masuko placed Cobra in the PINK DREAM (Straight Jacket Triangle Choke) .....

But Cobra dug deep and made it to the ropes, to force the rope-break much to Masuko's frustration. Masuko then tried to get in a cheap shot, buy Cobra was ready for it and swept the 'Painted Wonders' legs out from underneath before applying the STONE HOLD.....

Joshuya made the save and then planted Cobra with the J-DROP (Flip Over DDT), but was not the legal man so had to tag in. Joshuya then headed up top but was then cut off by Cobra who sent the 'Nippon Luchadore' crashing back into the ring with a superplex. Elemental III then headed up top and connected with the INFERNO SPLASH....Cobra then held onto a bridging pin upon Joshuya to secure the victory for the Sekigun duo.

Result: BURNING COBRA [w] & Elemental III bt Marihito Masuko & Super Joshuya [L] in 18:03 via pinfall (Bridging Pin, following Inferno Splash from Elemental III)

Onodera's Assessment: A decent match, but I get the feeling it could have been better. It took a bit of while to get going, with the stalling tactics used by the DISSONANCE heels perhaps going on a little too long.

Post Match Comments:

Elemental III: Masuko-san, tonight is not enough...I will not be satisfied until I have truly beaten you, I am still bitter about what you did at Night of the Burning Hammer and I am not a bitter man, but you WILL pay for your actions.

BURNING Cobra: Brethren I heard you bleeting on earlier about how you'd be the one's to destroy the Sekigun and not DISSONANCE...I don't care for either of you, but Brethren I will admit that you've been an irritation for longer, and I'm sad to say I was once part of that irritation until I saw sense. Anyway it's time we brought things to an end, so I propose a five versus five elimination match, Sekigun against Brethren at Everlasting Mission. If my team lose, then I will rejoin you and do whatever you wish me to do, I will not be proud to join you but when I will accept my fate, however if you lose...then the Brethren must disband.......Either way this war between yourselves and I, will end.

Marihito Masuko: The vengeful one is a fool, he shall never see clearly enough to reach the goal he strives for.

Match #8: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow vs

Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Miyamae

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroakiNakasawaALT21.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TasukuIesada.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellMonkey_alt2.jpg

vs

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SensationalDragon_jhd21.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Shimedzu-1.jpg?t=1268429674 http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/Miyamae-1.jpg?t=1268429694

Both teams seemed prepared to be patient for the win, as they first ten minutes of the match were methodical and cagey with neither side able to truly seize the advantage, the point where the match began to spark into life and step up a gear, was when Pathlow thought he had an opening to go for a German Suplex upon Dragon, but the Junior Champion managed to fight out of it and then reverse into a Dragon Suplex....

Iesada made the save and that lead to both corners emptying and referee Terakado struggling to keep control of a six man brawl...it was the Dragon Feet 2K9 trio who would seize the advantage in the melee and after landing a trio of drop-kicks to send the DISSONANACE trio of the outside, followed up with simulataneous dives to te floor.

Sensational Dragon then pitched Iesada into the ring, and headed up top but then found himself being held back by Nakasawa. With Terakado's attention diverted to what was happening in the ring, both Pathlow and Nakasawa had creamed the Rebellion with a pair of chairshots out on the floor after landing low blows. With Dragon held in place by Nakasawa, Pathlow then charged across the ring and nailed Dragon with a leaping kick, before a recovered Iesada then climbed up and superplexed the dazed Junior Champion back into the ring.

It only got a two count but put the DISSONANCE trio firmly in control, with The Rebellion still trying to shake off the effects of the chair-shots they had been creamed with out on the floor. The pace of the match then slowed down as DISSONANCE looked to gradually wear down Dragon in their corner, with particular focus given to the right arm of the Junior Champion (that includes a diving double stomp from Pathlow onto the rope hung arm of Dragon).

With Dragon's arm seemingly worn down Iesada looked to lock in the IESADA SPECIAL but Dragon was ready for it, managing to slip out and then stunning Iesada with a gamengiri. Nakasawa then tagged in and levelled Dragon with a fore-arm before setting up for the COMPRESSION POWERBOMB (Scoop Lift Powerbomb) but the Junior Champion countered with a victory roll in mid-move, and then nailed the World Champion with a basement drop-kick.

Pathlow then seemed to prevent Dragon from making the tag, but was then nailed with an Enziguri, before the Junior Champion finally got the tag into Miyamae. 'The Viper' peppered Pathlow with a flurry of kicks and then planted 'Rapid Fire' with a Reverse STO for a two count. Miyamae then tagged in Shimedzu, and The Rebellion combined with a leg-sweep/roundhouse kick combo for another two count upon Pathlow. The former tag champs then looked to be setting up for the SPIKED SKULL DROP....But referee Terakado was distracted by a chair wielding Iesada, allowing for Nakasawa to sneak into the ring and sweep Miyamae's legs out from underneath....on the top rope. Pathlow then countered Shimedzu's Skull-Drop attempt into a Brainbuster....

Miyamae isolated in the corner, was then subjected to be nailed by a charging member of DISSONANCE, ending with a BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA (Running Leaping Side Kick) into the corner by Pathlow.

The dazed Miyamae was then fed into Nakasawa who planted 'the Viper' with the NAKASAWA NECKBREAKER (Swinging Reverse Neckbreaker)......

One.....

Two....

Thr.....

Sensational Dragon made the save with a springboard diving stomp, the Junior Champion then ducked a lariat from Nakasawa before springboarding in, with an attempt to take the World Champion by surprise with the SENSATION SHOCK (Diving Front Flip Hurracanrana) but Nakasawa countered into a powerbomb......

One.....

Two.....

Thr......

Shimedzu made the save, but was then levelled by Nakasawa, but 'Kamikaze Spirit' suddenly had the World Champion entrapped in the INSURREXION DEVICE (Guillotine Choke)....

Nakasawa looked to be fading, but a recovered Iesada burst back into the ring to stomp away on Shimedzu. A weary Nakasawa was then able to tag Iesada into the match....and the Tag Champion nailed Shimedzu with a rolling elbow before planting 'Kamikaze Spirit' with the IESADA BRIDGE (Bridging Northern Lights Suplex)......

One....

Two....

Thr.....

Miyamae made the save, but was hurled back out of floor by Pathlow, Iesada then pitched Shimedzu onto the top turnbuckle and set up for a superplex.....

Pathlow then tried to nail Shimedzu with an Enziguri from the apron but was held back by Miyamae....

Shimedzu shook off the superplex attempt and shoved Iesada down to the mat, before drilling Iesada with a missile drop-kick that sent 'Dangerous all the way across to the other corner.

Miyamae and Shimedzu then followed in with stereo face-washes, before Dragon then headed up top.....

The Junior Champion howevever was held back by Nakasawa, only for the World Champion to be drop-kicked off the apron by Shimedzu.....The Rebellion then wiped out Nakasawa and Pathlow with stereo dives to the floor...before Dragon re-adjusted himself and took flight......

DRAGON'S FIRE (Corkscrew 630 Splash).....

But Iesada managed to move out of the way at the last split second, and then roll Dragon up into the IESADA LOCKDOWN (Cross Legged Bridging Pin).....

One....

Two......

Thr......

Miyamae made the save, but was then nailed with a drop-kick from Pathlow....before Iesada planted Dragon with a Northern Lights suplex and transitioned into the IESADA SPECIAL (Cross Arm Breaker).....

Dragon looked to be on the verge of tapping to the agonizing submission hold.....

But Shimedzu was able to make the last ditch save.....'Kamikaze Spirit' then nailed Iesada with a spin-kick before planting the Super 10 Holder with the A-KO ARROW (Slingshot Falcon Arrow).....

But Terakado was aware enough that Shimedzu was not the legal man to make the pin.....

Dragon was then stopped from tagging out by Pathlow, who clubbed the Junior Champion from behind and flung the 'Senational One' overhead with a release German suplex only for Dragon to land on his feet and then nail Pathlow with a superkick.

A worn down Dragon then got the tag into Shimedzu, who then combined with Miyamae to plant Pathlow with double slingshot suplex.....

One...

Two....

Pathlow kicked out, but was then nailed with stereo low superkicks from the Rebellion!

One....

Two...

Thr....

Nakasawa dived in to make the save.....

And then managed to tie up referee Terakado, by making a meal of making it back to his corner....

Iesada then slid in and nailed Miyamae with chairshot, only to have the chair pulled out of his hands by Miyamae, but Pathlow lept back to his feet and nailed 'the Viper' with a BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA (Running Leaping Side Kick) that smashed the chair into Miyamae's face....

Terakado then turned around to see Pathlow covering Miyamae.....

One.....

Two......

Thr.....

Miyamae managed to kick out but remained rooted to the mat and Pathlow headed up top.....but Sensational Dragon cut Pathlow off and then brought 'Rapid Fire' crashing back into the ring with a hurrancanrana, right into a GLITTERING MAGICIAN knee strike from Miyamae.....

One......

Two....

Thr.....

Nakasawa was able to make the save and then levelled Miyamae with a lariat, only for Sensational Dragon to nail the World Champion with a springboard drop-kick.....

Iesada then nailed Dragon with a rolling elbow, before whipping the Junior Champion into the corner and going for a charging fore-arm,but Dragon moved out of the way and Iesada was nailed with stereo apron enziguri's from Shimedzu and Dragon.

Before Dragon springboarded back into plant Iesada with the SENSATION SHOCK!!

One....

Two....

Thr....

Nakasawa made the save, and then after levelling Dragon with a lariat, set up for the H-BOMB only for the Junior Champion to slip out and then nail Nakasawa with a super-kick......Dragon then set up for the DRAGON SLICE (Shiranui) but Nakasawa was able to block the attempt by crotching Dragon on the top turnbuckle....

Pathlow had headed up top and came crashing down upon the Junior Champion with the HEART COMPACTOR (Diving Double Knee Drop)......

One....

Two.....

Thr......

Miyamae dived back in to make the last ditch save with a GLITTERING MAGICIAN....

But Nakasawa then clubs Miyamae with a stiff fore-arm and tosses 'the viper' into the corner with an H-BOMB (Crucifix Powerbomb)...Miyamae then bravely staggered out of the corner but right into a lariat !!

One.....

Two.......

Thr........

Shimedzu made the save with a double stomp, and then nailed Nakasawa with a roundhouse kick, before planting the World Champion with a REVERSE STO.

'Kamikaze Spirit' then headed up top and nailed Nakasawa with a missile drop-kick, before going for the cover......

One.......

Two......

Nakasawa kicked out and then levelled Shimedzu with a lariat, before reeling in the former three time tag champion to set up for the COMPRESSION POWERBOMB (Scoop Lift Powerbomb).....

Shimedzu was planted hard into the mat......

One.....

Two......

Both Dragon and Miyamae tried to make the save but were intercepted by Pathlow and Iesada......

Three !!!

Dragon Feet 2K9 had given it their best, but on this occasion the DISSONANCE trio of champions was just too strong.

Result: Hiroaki Nakasawa [w], Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow bt Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu [L] & Miyamae in 33:14 via pinfall (Compression Powerbomb)

Rating: B+

Onodera's Assessment: Very good main event, but perhaps just that tad short of being a great one..... the opening third was very pedestrian and I have to say after the next twenty minutes of gripping action the ending felt a bit anti-climatic. That may sound like I'm being down on the match, but I'm just assessing why the main event felt 'very good' as opposed to 'fantastic'.

DISSONANCE are celebrating in the ring when the former King of Fighters champion Tadiyuki Kikkawa appears on the entrance ramp.....Kikkawa and Nakasawa stare each other down, but not a word is said.....

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/Alts/TadiyukiKikkawa_jhd.jpg

As before Kikkawa can even address the crowd he is attacked from behind by SOME DUDE IN A MASK, the rest of DISSONANCE then head out of the ring and down to the entrance ramp to join in on the beat-down, until the cavalry arrive.....

BURNING SEKIGUN lead by Kinnojo Horri

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KinnojoHorri_jhd1.jpg http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DuaneStone_alt1.jpghttp://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TadakuniToshusai_USPW1.jpg

Kikkawa and Horri then silently stare each other down...they do not come to blows, but neither do they embrace each other either.....something that suggests that though Horri was willing to chase away DISSONANCE and save Kikkawa from the beat-down, neither man truly trusts one another as allies.

Rating: B+

Post Match Comments:

Hiroaki Nakasawa: So Kikkawa-san is back, big deal...we do not fear you, you are a relic of Burning Hammer's past and the past is where you should remain!

Tasuku Iesada: Kikkawa-san, you tried to hold onto the past....but I have joined the future, INSPIRE are dead, you are dead....DISSONANCE is alive!!

Miyamae: Dragon Feet 2K9 may have lost to DISSONANCE tonight, but on another night it could have been different...we feel we are as good as anyone here in Burning Hammer and we do not fear you, we do not fear you at all.

Following what happened at the end with the Sekigun saving the returning Tadiyuki Kikkawa from a beatdown at the hands of DISSONANCE, the press also tried to get a word from both Kinnojo Horri and Kikkawa himself.

Kinnojo Horri: I do not know if Kikkawa-san can be trusted or not, has he changed, has he not changed..this is something I cannot answer. However what I can answer is that I would not let DISSONANCE run roughsod over Burning Hammer, Kikkawa-san may have been a great foe of mine and he still could be a foe, but him being attacked by DISSONANCE was unjust and I ensure that there will be justice.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Maybe I did need saving, and I suppose I should be grateful but I have always liked to fight my own battles...then again perhaps that's where everything went wrong and that's why what happened, happened...I accept that INSPIRE are no more, what I do not accept is that I the great Kikkawa....the King of Fighters is no more!

Overall: B

Onodera's Viewpoint: A solid show rather than a great one, in fairness it's good enough for a smaller market such as Shikoku....now it shouldn't be the case that the roster should put in an extra 10 %, when in front of bigger crowds but the fact is that does happen.

Combustion Tour Predictions Contest

(Show #20-Show#26 (Everlasting Mission)

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=12 width=371 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Predictor

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="30%" height=0>

Last Round

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="25%" height=0>

Total Pts

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="45%" height=0>

Zergon

Ian Carlisle

BigPapa42

Dragonmack

Phantom Stranger

Infernalmiko

Lo-Drew

David Corperial

Smurphy1014

N/A

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Even though no one got a perfect score, this proved to be less tricky card to call (well no evil 'bait and switch' to contend with this time round :p). Zergon maintains his two point lead at the top, after matching his nearest challengers with an 8/10 score and Infernalmiko who is rather self-deprecating about her prediction powers, has the best score of anyone this round 9/10, with only the pre-show jobber 4-way catching her out (that caught everyone out, no one went for Sotomura- I left that to the 'road agent' to decide the winner).

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

Everlasting Mission Update

The card for Everlasting Mission (set to take place on Friday 19th November at the Izumo Civil Stadium, Chugoku) is beginning to take shape, with Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs Some Dude In A Mask the latest match to be added. The returning Kikkawa has requested a match with the DISSONANCE man, who holds a shot at the Burning World Championship and with Nakasawa's next World Championship opponent undecided it is this match that will headline the PPV.

BURNING Cobra has proposed to bring his feud with the Black Heart Brethren to a definitive end, by offering his willingness to rejoin his former faction, should they defeat a Sekigun team lead by himself in a Ten Man elimination match, and should the Sekigun emerge victorious then the BHB must disband.

Sensational Dragon will also put the Junior Championship on the line in a three way match, against the man he defended the title against last month at Night of the Burning Hammer Elemental III and the man who intefered in that match Marihito Masuko. Meanwhile Rapid Danger put the World Tag Team Championship on the line against Explosive Tension and Universal Excellence will defend the Junior Tag Titles against Little Fury. There will also be a new champion crowned with the finals of the Heavyweight Championship tournament with Mister Macho up against either Miyamae or Mitsunari Fuganaga.

Welcome to Cherry Road Engard, the Infernal Blog that covers all things BHOTWG.

Kagawa Sports Field , Shikoku ( 2'000 Super No Vacancy)

Welcome to scenic Shikoku, where we're so small BHOTWG doesn’t even bother to pretend we might see a world title match.

Match #1: Mitsunari Fuganaga, Yoshii Shiomi & VENOM vs

Yasuhiko Taira, The Awesome Kiyaru & Golden Scorpion

A solid six man tag to open the show. The crowd were pretty into this, which is a testament to the recent strides the RAGE trio of Little Fury and Fuganaga-san have made in recent months to raise their stock enough to the point that fans could buy into them pulling off the upset.

Not many of the fans. I think we all picked TaiKiSco.

Match #2: Size of the Fight (Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda) vs

Hidden Spark (Stone Yoshikawa & The Incredible Koyama)

Yay, SotF getting their groove back.

Match #3: Kinnojo Horri & Tadakuni Toshusai vs

Gareth Wayne & Nisso Yuasha

Seriously, another easy match to pick. You'd have to be insane to pick against Horri. And Sekigun Ace is down in the lower matches. Hmm...

~Paved of Gold~

Match #4: Heavyweight Title Tournament Semi Final:

Mister Macho w/ Erisabet Chan vs Yasunobu Masuno

Erisabet-Chan actually recognises that as a cheap move and gets up on the apron to protest (actually managing not to trip up this time), but her whiny remonstrating, only serves to distract referee Omura Umeki and Masuno gets in a couple of shots before sneakily choking Macho with the tag rope.

This really has a old school Macho/Elizabeth vibe without being exactly the same.

Onodera's Assessment: These two were never going to put on a wrestling 'clinic' together, but this was pretty entertaining for what it was, a blend if hard nosed brawling and 'crowd working' comedic entertainment.

As well as clips that will be all over the internet, apparently. Effective match. Fairly short and to the point, which plays to these guys strengths.

Match #5: Glenn Trial Series (#10):

Kevin Christopher Glenn vs Takayuki Onodera

Easy pick, but KC Glenn is still building up his respect. Sooner or later he'll face a low level wrestler or young lion and get the win.

Match #7: BURNING Cobra & Elemental III vs

Marihito Masuko & Super Joshuya

One of these four is not like the others. DISSONANCE job boy S-Jos loses the fall. That's basically his job with DISSONANCE until things change. Masuko shows the most personality. But still, not a big write up and not much heat here. You can tell this is a small market show.

Match #8: Hiroaki Nakasawa, Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow vs

Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Miyamae

Good write up, but hurt a little by no one giving Dragon Feet 2K9 a chance. Iesada/Pathlow/Shimedzu/Miyamae might all be on the same level. But I'm not buying the junior champ beating the BHOTWG HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. So we have the proper result, but it was not a surprising one.

DISSONANCE are celebrating in the ring when the former King of Fighters champion Tadiyuki Kikkawa appears on the entrance ramp.....Kikkawa and Nakasawa stare each other down, but not a word is said.....

Yes! I called it! Kikkawa stepping up to face Nakasawa!

Tadiyuki Kikkawa: Maybe I did need saving, and I suppose I should be grateful but I have always liked to fight my own battles...then again perhaps that's where everything went wrong and that's why what happened, happened...I accept that INSPIRE are no more, what I do not accept is that I the great Kikkawa....the King of Fighters is no more!

This is a fairly big story point. Kikkawa admitting some tiny measure of weakness instead of the pathological ego that doomed INSPIRE. He and Horri not trusting but perhaps a hint of respect there. This can also set up the Nakasawa-Kikakwa rematch while Horri trends again down from Sekigun ACE to Mister Mystery level.

Infernalmiko who is rather self-deprecating about her prediction powers, has the best score of anyone this round 9/10

Woo! Maybe Onadera wanted to keep peace backstage by booking a more traditional show. Or I got lucky.:)

Got to say I look forward to your reports, as much as you must look forward to the next show being posted up :)

Welcome to Cherry Road Engard, the Infernal Blog that covers all things BHOTWG.

Welcome to scenic Shikoku, where we're so small BHOTWG doesn’t even bother to pretend we might see a world title match.

Haha you got that right, and a nice nod to the previous show too ;)

Not many of the fans. I think we all picked TaiKiSco.

That's true, but I think I was kind of looking at the grade it got too, as in I think maybe a few months back that may of got only a C+, due to RAGE being semi-jobbers.

Seriously, another easy match to pick. You'd have to be insane to pick against Horri. And Sekigun Ace is down in the lower matches. Hmm...

Not a punishment or de-push for Horri or anything like that, just his turn of the main event calibre wrestlers, to be in the throwaway match. Even Naksawa has done a few of those (usually non title squashes) and besides Horri looked relatively a big deal with the angle at the end of the show, where he saved the returning Kikkawa from the DISSONANCE ambush.

This really has a old school Macho/Elizabeth vibe without being exactly the same.

I'm glad it's coming across as something that feels familiar yet different. It's a Macho/Elizabeth homage but one with a Japanese Kawaii/'Moe' vibe to it.

As well as clips that will be all over the internet, apparently. Effective match. Fairly short and to the point, which plays to these guys strengths.

The fully poseable Erisabet-Chan 'Panties' Figurine from Figma will be on sale for Christmas ;)

One of these four is not like the others. DISSONANCE job boy S-Jos loses the fall. That's basically his job with DISSONANCE until things change. Masuko shows the most personality. But still, not a big write up and not much heat here. You can tell this is a small market show.

This was definitely a show where I was trying to get away with putting on a relatively 'weak' card, so Shikoku as the smallest market (why no Okinawa? :p) is the natural spot for these sort of shows.

Yes! I called it! Kikkawa stepping up to face Nakasawa!

I will admit that Kikkawa returning and stepping up to take on DISSONANCE/Naksasawa is not exactly a major surprise, I think the bigger surprise is that Kikkawa chose to make his return appearance in Shikoku :p

BHOTWGPuroresu.com

The road to Everlasting Mission is almost complete, as BHOTWG head to the Akita Stadium in Tohoku on Wednesday 17th November.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa made his return at the end of Monday's event in Shikoku, and was then saved from a beat-down at the hands of DISSONANCE by Kinnojo Horri. And they will be aligned with one another to take on World Champion Hiroaki Nakasawa and the enigmatic Some Dude In A Mask, but these two however have never seen eye to eye and they will need to get on the same page to show that a resistance can be made to the dominance of DISSONANCE.

That huge Tag Team main event, will not be the only DISSONANCE vs 'Sekigun' showdown, as the World Tag Team Champions Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow) line up alongside Marihito Masuko and Super Joshuya to take on the Sekigun quartet of Elemental III, BURNING Cobra and Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)- just which side will head to Everlasting Mission with winning momentum behind them?

The second semi final of the Burning Heavyweight Championship Tournament will also take place with RAGE's Mitsunari Fuganaga taking on Dragon Feet 2K9's Miyamae, as Mister Macho will look on to see just who will be facing at Everlasting Mission.

Macho himself will be in Six Man Tag action alongside Junior Tag Team Champions Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji) as they face off against the Dragon Feet 2K9 trio of Shimedzu, Junior Champion Sensational Dragon and Omezo Shikitei. They're will be more tag action with Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki) looking to head into their title showdown with Rapid Danger with a victory behind them, when they take on the veteran duo of Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate), whilst Black Magic (Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno) take on the RAGE duo of Merle O'Curle and Toshiki Shibanumo.

A trio of singles matches round out the main show card, with two all Junior Divison affairs pitting Golden Scorpion against Kansuke Konda and VENOM against Kevin Christopher Glenn, in the 11th match of Glenn's 20 Match Trial Series, whilst Mystic Dragon will face the considerably larger Nisso Yuasha....can the young super junior, slay the superheavyweight monster?

The bonus pre show matches see's the BHB's gaijn enforcer Gareth Wayne face Macho-Universe's young lion Ryushi Sato. Whilst Hyosuke Kokan, Red Panther, Stone Yoshikawa and Yoshii Shiomi are up against each other in a Junior Division four corner survival.

Here is a full rundown of the card for Combustion Tour #25

Combustion Tour- Show #25-

(Akita Stadium, Tohoku , Wednesday 17th November 2010)

~Betray Instinct, Feel The Fight !!!~

Super Powered Tag Team Main Event (45 Min Time Limit):

'Representing DISSONANCE'

World Champion-

Hiroaki Nakasawa &

Some Dude In A Mask

vs

Tadiyuki Kikkawa &

'Burning Sekigun'

Kinnojo Horri

~Paved of Gold~

BHOTWG Heavyweight Title Tournament Semi Final

(All matches No Time Limit- Must Be A Winner):

'Representing RAGE'

Mitsunari Fuganaga

vs

'Representing Dragon Feet 2K9'

Miyamae

Intensify Battle Ground Eight Man War (30 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Burning Sekigun'

BURNING Cobra, Elemental III &

Wild Fire (Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera)

vs

'Representing DISSONANCE'

Marihito Masuko, Super Joshuya &

World Tag Team Champions-

Rapid Danger (Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow)

Six Man Tag Team Challenge (20 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Dragon Feet 2K9'

Junior Champion-

Sensational Dragon,

Shimedzu & Omezo Shikitei

vs

'Representing Macho-Universe'

Mister Macho &

Junior Tag Team Champions-

Universal Excellence (Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji)

Junior Division Singles Challenge (20 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

Golden Scorpion

vs

Kansuke Konda

Glenn Trial Series #11 (20 Min Time Limit):

Kevin Christopher Glenn

vs

'Representing RAGE'

VENOM

Tag Team Challenge #1 (20 Min Time Limit):

'Representing RAGE'

Explosive Tension (Chuichi Sanda & Masaaki Okazaki)

vs

Snow Lizzard (Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate)

Tag Team Challenge #2 (15 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Black Heart Brethren'

Black Magic (Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno)

vs

'Representing RAGE'

Merle O'Curle & Toshiki Shibanumo

Can Goliath Be Slain? Singles Challenge (15 Min Time Limit):

'Representing Macho-Universe'

Mystic Dragon

vs

Nisso Yuasha

Pre-Show Matches (10 Min Time Limit):

Gareth Wayne vs Ryushi Sato

4CS: Hyosuke Kokan vs Red Panther vs Stone Yoshikawa vs Yoshii Shiomi

Predictions Form

Hiroaki Nakasawa & Some Dude In A Mask vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Kinnojo Horri

Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi Final: Mitsunari Fuganaga vs Miyamae

BURNING Cobra, Elemental III, Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera vs

Marihito Masuko, Super Joshuya, Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow

Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Omezo Shikitei vs Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji

Golden Scorpion vs Kansuke Konda

Glenn Trial Series: K.C Glenn vs VENOM

Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) vs Snow Lizzard (Shiraishi & Kawate)

Black Magic (Taira & Masuno) vs Merle O'Curle & Toshiki Shibanumo

Mystic Dragon vs Nisso Yuasha

Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Omezo Shikitei vs Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji

I think this one comes down to trust issues as Kikkawa and Horri likely aren´t able to co-operate well enough (at least not yet) while their opponents seem to be in a same page.

Fuganaga might be getting a push currently but going over Miyamae would be huge upset and I just don´t see it happening without bigger build-up.

Could go either way but Iesade is the top guy here so I give his team an edge.

this time Shimedzu is the biggest name and with Dragon here too I just don´t see Macho Universe being able to pick up the win even when Dragon Feet´s third member is relative weak (for now) Shikitei.

Scorpion is higher on the ladders.

You have been building RAGE up and I doubt that you would have Glenn picking an upset win against one of them.

Maybe not a squash but there is no doubt about the winner.

This one is a squash though.

Mystic got a nice win over Panther but Nisso will likely be too much for him at least if you want to keep Nisso looking at least semi-dangerous.

Wayne is doing more and Sato is still collecting experience

I could actually see any of these guys getting a win here but I go with RAGE member since that looks like the safest bet here.

Hiroaki Nakasawa & Some Dude In A Mask vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Kinnojo Horri Draw

BURNING Cobra, Elemental III, Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera vs Marihito Masuko, Super Joshuya, Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow

gonna ride PS's coattails this time.

<p>Hiroaki Nakasawa & Some Dude In A Mask vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Kinnojo Horri</p><p> </p><p>

Draw. And the hotshotting of Mister Mystery continues. If Nakasawa/MM win then Horri does the job and he continues his slide in relevance to the storyline. Kikkawa just made a big comeback, he doesn't lose right away. Mister Mystery should be doing the job here, he's not worked his way up the ranks, he's just been tossed up suddenly to mainevent, and yet they still don't care enough about him to give him a name. If Kikkawa or Nakasawa has a son, that would explain the out of the blue god push.</p><p> </p><p>

Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi Final: Mitsunari Fuganaga vs <strong>Miyamae</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I would not be surprised to see Fugly win but the only story in the title tournament so far is Macho's, Fug's not getting any storytime yet to develop him as a champion contender.</p><p> </p><p>

BURNING Cobra, Elemental III, Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera vs</p><p>

<strong>Marihito Masuko, Super Joshuya, Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow</strong></p><p> </p><p>

S-Jos just helped his team lose one. But Iesada and Pathlow are in a hot program and the tag champions. DISSONANCE with the win and Tosh or bookerman doing the job.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Omezo Shikitei</strong> vs Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji</p><p> </p><p>

A kinda weird matchup. But SD's team is better and he's a champ, even nif only a junior champ.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Golden Scorpion </strong>vs Kansuke Konda</p><p>

Another toss up in my mind.</p><p> </p><p>

Glenn Trial Series: K.C Glenn vs <strong>VENOM</strong></p><p>

Not yet. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki)</strong> vs Snow Lizzard (Shiraishi & Kawate)</p><p>

There's no value in giving SL an upset.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Black Magic (Taira & Masuno)</strong> vs Merle O'Curle & Toshiki Shibanumo</p><p>

Squash.</p><p> </p><p>

Mystic Dragon vs<strong> Nisso Yuasha</strong></p><p>

Superheavy vs. junior young lion.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gareth Wayn</strong>e vs Ryushi Sato</p><p>

Sato has alot to learn.</p><p> </p><p>

4CS: Hyosuke Kokan vs Red Panther vs <strong>Stone Yoshikawa </strong>vs Yoshii Shiomi</p><p> </p><p>

Really just a toss up.</p>

<p><strong>Hiroaki Nakasawa & Some Dude In A Mask </strong>vs Tadiyuki Kikkawa & Kinnojo Horri</p><p> </p><p>

Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi Final: Mitsunari Fuganaga vs <strong>Miyamae</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>BURNING Cobra, Elemental III, Tadakuni Toshusai & Takayuki Onodera</strong> vs Marihito Masuko, Super Joshuya, Tasuku Iesada & John Pathlow</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sensational Dragon, Shimedzu & Omezo Shikitei</strong> vs Mister Macho, Barei Yasujiro & Haru Kurofuji</p><p> </p><p>

Golden Scorpion vs <strong>Kansuke Konda</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Glenn Trial Series: K.C Glenn vs <strong>VENOM</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Explosive Tension (Sanda & Okazaki) </strong>vs Snow Lizzard (Shiraishi & Kawate)</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Black Magic (Taira & Masuno) </strong>vs Merle O'Curle & Toshiki Shibanumo</p><p> </p><p>

Mystic Dragon vs <strong>Nisso Yuasha</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gareth Wayne</strong> vs Ryushi Sato</p><p> </p><p>

4CS: Hyosuke Kokan vs Red Panther vs <strong>Stone Yoshikawa</strong> vs Yoshii Shiomi</p>

Show should be up at the weekend- just been busy with other stuff, had a bit of writers block to contend with on one of the matches.

Also a bit disappointed I guess at not being nominated this month for DOTM-perhaps people just forgot- I shouldn't really care but I do. Perhaps I just expected it too much, at least someone usually nominates me. :p

I must admit, I've gotten a bit lax with my diary reading of late, so much so that after the couple I would have nominated got nominated, there wasn't anything I myself felt I could nominate, so I suppose I got expect too much of others- when I myself failed to put in a nomination this month. I'm going to try and pick up a few more, but then again there are so many diaries, that you can't keep up with all of them!

I guess what I'm going to say here, is that I really do appreciate the ten or so loyal readers that predict/comment in the diary, plus those equally loyal but more silent ones and I hope that not getting nominated this month, just happened to be and not that you feel that the diary is going downhill.

* If you wan't to comment on this post, please PM me (though the wise thing to do, would to just ignore it and move on)- as I wan't the diary to get back on track. Just put this down as a late night rant, utterly futile- but I just needed to get it out of my system. A kind of self-healing catharsis, for the disappointment of not getting a DOTM nomination.

I definitely think the quality is still there, and if I was paying the same amount of attention to this board as I have in the past I would definitely nominated. But the truth is that with work, sickness in the family at home, and my own cycle of waning interest in wrestling right now, I really only check into this board for a few minutes a day now and thats usually just a quick browse through to see if the couple of diaries I currently follow have updated, and to check out a mafia game if I am playing.

So, yes I still like your work, yes I still think its worthy of nomination ( though its not like you havent won multiple times in the last couple of years :p ) but for me, this is just a period where the vast majority of my focus and attention is on other things.

Going downhill? Balls. The quality with this never seems to waver, which is one of the one most impressive aspects to your work, TK. You never seem to run into those "yeah, I ended up half-assing this one" shows that I myself managed to do every so often.

Late-night rant or not, I can see where you coming from the DOTM nomination. And I must throw my hand up here as a gulity party. Your Burning Hammer is one of three projects I read regularly and all of which I feel should be represented in the DOTM for any month you are all eligible. I will often throw a nomination behind one of you, if someone doesn't beat me to it. But I have been relatively absent from these parts of late. I haven't even managed to predict on those projects for every show over the past two months. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but please don't take my slightly reduced presence and failure in regard to the DOTM as a reflection on your work - its not. And quite the opposite - yours Burning Hammer is one of the reasons I do still manage to make time to come on here.

In reference to my earlier rant about not get a DOTM nod, I guess I shouldn't ever assume I should get one....to be honest not winning doesn't bother me, but I've gotten so used to be nominated....that I kind of took for it granted, so it was a shock to see me not be nominated. So it's nice to know, it's because people just forgot (perhaps in some ways even took it for granted that someone else would nominate me), rather than people genuinely losing interest in this diary...because let's face it, even though in diary terms it's not even gone a year of game time, this one has been near enough running since TEW 2010 came out.

@ Dragonmack- Your reply certainly explains why, your prescence here has felt 'lessened' of late.... but it's nice to know that you're still finding just a little bit of time to follow this, even if you're focus and attention is on other things right now.

@Bigpapa42- I really appreciate the not ending up 'half-assing' a show comment. It's why the diary, perhaps doesn't move along as quick as I would truly like it to, it's because I can't bring myself to do a half-assed job on a show...in order to just get the diary to move along quicker.

Anyway the diary is going to get back on track now....as I'm about to post up the next show.....

Archived