List of all Last Man Standing matches?

sebsy

Hi folks, I'm looking for a list of all Last Man Standing matches. There isn't a full list on wikipedia or on the WWE.com website that I can see.

Does anyone know where there is an accurate list of all last man standing matches in the WWE? It is a speciality match so I'm surprised there isn't a list on wiki, but there is sure to be a list somewhere, I just wouldn't know where to look.

Cheers.

I had to go through some forum showing up as result on Google to find this, from a poster:

Match 1: The Rock vs Mankind WWF TItle St Valintimes Day Masscure 1999.

Match 2 :Chris Jericho vs HHH Fully Loaded 2000

Match 3: Chris Jericho vs Kane Amrageddon 2000

Match 4: Shane McMahon vs the Big Show Backlash 2001

Match 5: Shane McMahon vs Kane Unforgiven 2003

Match 6: Shawn Michaels vs HHH WHC Royal Rumble 2004

Match 7: MIB Contract on the line Edge vs Chris Benoit Backlash 2005 (Not counting on this one if the E has its way)

Match 8: HHH vs Ric Flair Surivior Series 2005

Match 9: Umaga vs John Cena for the WWE TItle Royal Rumble 2007

Match 10: Bastista vs Undertaker for the WHC Backlash 2007

Match 11: Orton vs HHH WWE Title No Mercy 2007

Match 12: Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michales Raw 2008

Match 13: Big Show vs Undertaker Cyber Sunday 2008

Match 14: Edge vs John Cena WHC Backlash 2009

Match 15: HHH vs Randy Orton for the WWE Title Raw 2009

Of course, there's been more than many LSM matches between these, one off the top of my head is Undertaker vs. Khali on some SmackDown!. Best I could find.

Thanks for that, but I could do with a full list of all matches, saying who won as well.

Unfortunately that list just tells you who participated but not who won, and, as you say, it doesn't appear to be a full list.

I had to go through some forum showing up as result on Google to find this, from a poster:

Match 1: The Rock vs Mankind WWF TItle St Valintimes Day Masscure 1999.

Match 2 :Chris Jericho vs HHH Fully Loaded 2000 (via last second standing up and then collapsing again.. booo)

Match 3: Chris Jericho vs Kane Amrageddon 2000

Match 4: Shane McMahon vs the Big Show Backlash 2001 (via HOLY **** bump)

Match 5: Shane McMahon vs Kane Unforgiven 2003

Match 6: Shawn Michaels vs HHH WHC Royal Rumble 2004

Match 7: MIB Contract on the line Edge vs Chris Benoit Backlash 2005 (Not counting on this one if the E has its way)

Match 8: HHH vs Ric Flair Surivior Series 2005

Match 9: Umaga vs John Cena for the WWE TItle Royal Rumble 2007

Match 10: Bastista vs Undertaker for the WHC Backlash 2007

Match 11: Orton vs HHH WWE Title No Mercy 2007

Match 12: Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michales Raw 2008

Match 13: Big Show vs Undertaker Cyber Sunday 2008

Match 14: Edge vs John Cena WHC Backlash 2009

Match 15: HHH vs Randy Orton for the WWE Title Raw 2009

Of course, there's been more than many LSM matches between these, one off the top of my head is Undertaker vs. Khali on some SmackDown!. Best I could find.

I've bolded the few winners i can remember, but seriously sebsy, all of those PPVs will have wiki/OWW pages, just look them up :)

Cheers Ned.

I can find out the winners from looking back at the ppv's for the matches above on wiki, but I don't believe that is a complete list, so still need a full, complete list of LSM matches, which unfortunately isn't on wiki, despite their being one for HIAC, iron man, tlc etc.

Will have a gander on OWW to see if they have a section for that. :)

That was the match in which Eddie lost the title was it not? A Texas Bullrope match I believe.

Iirc, JBL touched the first 3 corners, with Eddie touching them behind him without him realising, then Eddie leaped over JBL to tag the last corner first, only for the referee to reveal that Eddie pushed JBL's back against the turnbuckle to make JBL WWE Champion?

Anyway, I presume no one has had any luck finding a list yet, I really wouldn't know where to look as apart from here, and OWW, I don't go on any other wrestling based sites.

Match 1: The Rock vs Mankind WWF TItle St Valintimes Day Masscure 1999. (Draw. Saw it on Rock's DVD)

Match 2 :Chris Jericho vs HHH Fully Loaded 2000 (Saw this match before, very good)

Match 3: Chris Jericho vs Kane Amrageddon 2000 (I saw this one, with the barrels toppling onto Kane)

Match 4: Shane McMahon vs the Big Show Backlash 2001 (via HOLY **** bump)

Match 5: Shane McMahon vs Kane Unforgiven 2003 (According to Wiki)

Match 6: Shawn Michaels vs HHH WHC Royal Rumble 2004 (Draw)

Match 7: MIB Contract on the line Edge vs Chris Benoit Backlash 2005 (Saw a recap of this on thewrestlingfan.com, Edge won after hitting Benoit with a brick, apparantly..)

Match 8: HHH vs Ric Flair Surivior Series 2005 (Got the DVD for this, HHH beat the HELL out of Flair here..)

Match 9: Umaga vs John Cena for the WWE TItle Royal Rumble 2007 (The one with the STFU-rope choke finish, if I recall correctly)

Match 10: Bastista vs Undertaker for the WHC Backlash 2007 (Another draw. Actually watched this one live, they both fell off the stage)

Match 11: Orton vs HHH WWE Title No Mercy 2007 (Start of the Orton era, here..)

Match 12: Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michales Raw 2008 (I remember this, the end of the feud, atleast for the time being)

Match 13: Big Show vs Undertaker Cyber Sunday 2008 (According to Wiki, and I vaguely remember this feud)

Match 14: Edge vs John Cena WHC Backlash 2009 (Thusly bringing the title back to SmackDown!)

Match 15: HHH vs Randy Orton for the WWE Title Raw 2009 (Don't remember this one, but Triple H didn't win the WWE Title in '09, so I'd have to think Orton won. Might've been a draw, though.)

That help?

As with when The Black Phenom posted it earlier, that is perfect, as long as it is a full list of every Last Man Standing match in the WWE.

As I can't find any list as such, then this is perfect, so thanks to everyone.

Match 15: HHH vs Randy Orton for the WWE Title Raw 2009 (Don't remember this one, but Triple H didn't win the WWE Title in '09, so I'd have to think Orton won. Might've been a draw, though.)

That help?

Was just after the three stages of hell at the bash, I think.

As with when The Black Phenom posted it earlier, that is perfect, as long as it is a full list of every Last Man Standing match in the WWE.

As I can't find any list as such, then this is perfect, so thanks to everyone.

I know it isn't complete, I was just adding the winners to his list, so we'd get that step closer.

Out of curiosity, why do you need this list?

I'm just being anal and compiling ful lists of the main specialty matches within the WWE for when I start my next diary, so I can look back for references whenever I book one of the matches. Wiki has lists for HIAC, I Quit, Iron Man, Ladder and TLC matches, but not Last Man Standing.

I know it isn't complete, I was just adding the winners to his list, so we'd get that step closer.

And your help is very much appreciated. As you say though, it appears it isn't a full list of this match within the WWE, which is what I'm after. I can't think of any other LMS matches within the WWE, so as far as I know, this is a complete list, but as you are one of two people to suggest it isn't, I'll go with it not being complete.

Well, I can help you fill the list with other matches I've looked up:

JBL vs. Kurt Angle - the SD! before Royal Rumble 2005 (DRAW)

The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali - SD! 2006

Batista vs. Kane - SD!, December 14th 2007

Big Show vs. Triple H - SD! January 2009

MVP vs. Big Show - SD! 2009 (the week after the last one)

And if this tidbit helps in any way, apparently Undertaker and Edge are undefeated in Last Man Standing matches.

That is great, thanks my friend.

As I said before I can't find a proper list on wiki or OWW, or anywhere else on the internet. I have typed Last man standing match into Youtube and can't find any other matches than the ones posted throughout this thread, so I'll take that as an official list.

Thanks everyone.

Well, I can help you fill the list with other matches I've looked up:

JBL vs. Kurt Angle - the SD! before Royal Rumble 2005 (DRAW)

The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali - SD! 2006

Batista vs. Kane - SD!, December 14th 2007

Big Show vs. Triple H - SD! January 2009

MVP vs. Big Show - SD! 2009 (the week after the last one)

And if this tidbit helps in any way, apparently Undertaker and Edge are undefeated in Last Man Standing matches.

IMO, at WrestleMania 24 in 08, that's what the speculation should've been, Edge trying to break the Record, Taker trying to take the belt, and a Last Man Standing Match where everybody was undefeated :cool:

Archived