Cedar Rapids Wrestling

<div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Wrestling/CRW.jpg</span><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Cedar Rapids Wrestling</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Prologue</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Part 1 of 8</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span>http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/1115/travel_a_boston_580.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Thursday Week 2 January 1975</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> <blockquote>You could say that my love of wrestling began this year although I wasn't actually born yet, and wouldn't be for about 15 years. Throughout the country, most people were talking the new Volkswagen Rabbit, or the Watergate trials or just sitting around watching Wheel Of Fortune and getting about their daily lives.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> All except Eddie Karkanis. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Eddie had moved to Boston 3 years ago from Czechoslovakia where he was studying at Boston University to become a dental practitioner. During the evenings and weekends, he would take any job he could to earn money to pay his rent, and have a little spending money. Leaving all he knew behind in search of the illusive American dream that he had heard about, he worked the docks, the markets, even handing out flyers for advertising agencies.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Towards the middle of January Eddie was back handing out flyers for a wrestling promotion that was playing at Bikers Paradise -an infamous club in Boston, which has been hosting wrestling, boxing, and tough man contests for many years - for a company called Supreme Wrestling Federation. The flyers were advertising the likes of The Flame Brothers & Micky Starr, who all were apparently held in great esteem as champions and would be defending them in the squared circle.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Upon returning to the advertising agency he was greeted by their secretary. Hair tightly pulled behind her, spectacles propped on the end of her nose and chewing gum. There wasn't a cliché that she didn't resemble.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>'Hey Eddie! You know that flyer work you were doing.. Well they called us up. They can’t really pay you this week but want to know if you want to come along to the show instead. You get to be backstage while they film it'</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> To say Eddie was annoyed would be an understatement. He had been counting on this money to eat this week.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>'Backstage then.. Do they have buffet?'</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>'Of course honey. I'll call them and tell them your on your way'</em></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"></blockquote><hr></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27380" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-family:Arial;">Hope you guys enjoy the prologue. Its my most ambitious to date</span></span></div></blockquote>

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Wrestling/CRW.jpg

Cedar Rapids Wrestling

Prologue

Part 2 of 8

Later That Night..

<blockquote>When people imagine a backstage pass to any event, their minds normally imagine that it opens their world to all the glitz and glamour of showbiz life.

Eddie was very disappointed.

Before leaving the small cupboard that he called his apartment, Eddie had spent more time than he really wanted cleaning himself up. He had combed his normally shaggy mop of dark hair and trimmed his 4-day stubble back to 2 days length. He put on a shirt that showed off the hair on his chest before changing his mind and putting on his favourite Red Sox jersey. A few minutes were spent in front of the mirror checking himself out from all angles before coughing loudly, grabbing his keys and leaving.

Upon arriving at the venue and retrieving his free ticket, he was left to find his own way backstage which consisted of a corridor leading from what passed as the locker room to the curtain screen covering the entrance ramp. After raiding the buffet table and getting disappointed by the lack of entertainment backstage, he peered out past the curtain to get his first glimpse of wrestling.

Eddie watched as the Flame Brothers took their opponents to pieces followed by Micky Starr and Baron Von Rambis duking it out for the championship belt. They crowd roared when Micky Starr pinned Von Rambis and Eddie realised that he was cheering as well. Every move and counter had sucked him deeper into a trance and he realised he was already in love.

The crowd began to slowly filter out the building and Eddie decided to use his backstage pass to his advantage and sneak out the side entrance. In the alleyway outside, he took out a cigarette and lit it.

'Wow' He thought to himself. 'I love America'

Behind him the side door flew open and Eddie spun around. In front of him stood a young blond lady in the shortest blue dress that Eddie had seen in his life, with a little belt around her waist to top the outfit off.

'Phew' She said. 'Some show huh.. You gotta light'

That was the second time that night that Eddie fell in love.</blockquote><hr>

Cedar Rapids Wrestling

Prologue

Part 3 of 8

Saturday Week 3 June 1976

<blockquote>Eddie wasn't fond of waiting, but here he stood waiting with bated breath and thought back over the last 18 months. The blond bombshell he had met that night was Kayla Webster. Studying Art at Boston University, she and Eddie began spending a lot of time together studying.

Kayla’s father had been a Brooklyn dock worker all his life so she understood Eddie better than most other people he knew and could be found some evenings down on the docks with a thermos flask and a warm smile.

On one such evening, Kayla was keeping Eddie entertained and as his shift ended, the heavens opened and soaked them through within seconds. Usually after his shift, he would walk Kayla back to her apartment, but he knew it was far too far away tonight.

Kayla was apparently thinking the same thing;

'Hey Eddie' She said. 'Isn't your place a few minutes away. We could stay there until this passes'

'Think you can run there' he replied.

They set off at a sprint, and by the time they arrived at Eddies building they were soaked to the bone. Climbing the stairs to his apartment Eddie realised just how messy his place was.

'When we get there' he said. 'I want you to wait outside for 2 minutes'

'Oh really' She replied in that way that sent goosebumps through Eddies body.

He let himself in and quickly picked up all the clothes all over his floor and threw the plates in the sink, before stashing his magazines under the cushion of his sofa and sitting on it.

'You can come in now'

Kayla opened the door and stood before him. Her blond hair was dripping onto her Led Zeppelin top, which was clinging to her body showing every single curve. She grinned at Eddie in a lopsided manner, which Eddie knew meant that she was amused by the whole situation.

'Can I borrow a shirt for a bit' She asked. 'While this one dries'

She returned a few minutes later towel drying her hair in Eddies Sox jersey and they sat together on his sofa watching Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show. Kayla shivered and moved over the cuddle up against Eddie in an effort to steal his body warmth. He returned the favour by putting his arm around her and before he knew it, she had drifted off to sleep. He slipped his arm back out and went off to get her a blanket.

He returned moments later and unfolded a blanket and laid it upon her. As he tucked it around her, he brushed his hand against her skin and a trembling starting surging through his hand.

He looked down at her sleeping form, a smile upon her face, before looking away guiltily.

'Eddie....?'

He had woken her up with his touch. She blinked a few times and he came into focus.

'I’m sorry' He said 'I didn't mean to wake you'

'You idiot' She replied. 'I didn't mind waking up to you'

She reached out and took his hand.

'Eddie.. I know how you feel about me. Its in the way you look at me, the way you are around me, In everything you do'

He felt his heart start beating like never before like it was going to explode. 'She knows' he thought to himself.'She knows that I’m in love with her. She knows and she came here. Came here and is wearing my jersey. Holding my hand'

'Eddie!!' She said snapping him out of his train of thought. 'Will you just kiss me already'

So he did.

'That was a year ago' He thought to himself finally back in the present. He coughed twice and began trying to remember how the night had gone from there. However any further chance of nostalgia was cut short by the music starting up. He turned and looked around to see Kayla there before him dressed in white silks; his bride to be and my future mother.</blockquote><hr>

Cedar Rapids Wrestling

Prologue

Part 4 of 8

Saturday Week 4 May 1990

<blockquote>I would love to say that my arrival was a big event and maybe to my parents it was, but the day was quite uneventful. The only thing that my family can remember of that day besides me was the Oilers beating the Bruins in the Stanley Cup finals - a point that still sticks in my fathers side as he was at Boston Garden watching it when my mother went into labour. When I was little, he would frequently taunt me by saying that his leaving had caused my local team to lose and that they would never win again.

He raced out the arena upon hearing the news and was at my mother’s side throughout. I made them wait there 12 hours before finally making an appearance. My mother held me and they were both crying.

'What should we call him' My mother asked.

Eddie coughed twice and then thought about this for a moment.

'Lets call him Kurt' Eddie said and Kayla began crying even more. Kurt was her father’s name who had died a few years before in a traffic accident.

And that's the story of how I was born.</blockquote><hr>

Cedar Rapids Wrestling

Prologue

Part 5 of 8

Friday Week 2 September 2009

<blockquote>Growing up with my parents couldn't have been any better. Shortly after I was born, we moved from Boston to Iowa and a town called Cedar Rapids. My father had never lost his love of wrestling and Friday nights was SWF night. We sat there and watched Supreme TV over the years however I began to lose interest after the botched Election storyline and switched to TCW instead. After all, I preferred the sport to the storylines anyway. My mother used this time to see her friends as we were 'Too loud to concentrate' apparently.

Tonight I had skipped staying in to spend some time with my girlfriend and came in a little after midnight to find the TV left on in the dark asking me to ‘text girls who want to have fun and are ready for my call now’. I headed over to turn it off and found my father asleep on his chair.

'He's fallen asleep watching the show again' I thought to myself as this was often the case when we watched it together and he had been working that day.

'Dad. You dozed off again' I said as I gave him a shake. He always was a heavy sleeper.

'DAD!' I said louder and close to his ear. Still nothing.

I took his hand and gave it a shake to wake him up. It was cold.

'MUM!!' I screamed while I raced for the phone and dialled. 'Yes.. Ambulance please...'</blockquote><hr>

Almost there. Just 3 more parts to go then on with the show, and should hopefully have them up tonight. Let me know what you think.

Being an Iowan the title caught my attention. I'm interested to see where you take this.

I'm definitely looking forward to more of the story.
Well wait no further

Cedar Rapids Wrestling

Prologue

Part 6 of 8

Some Time Later..

<blockquote>There was nothing they could do I was told. Small cell lung carcinoma had taken him around 10pm they reckoned. Years of smoking had finally taken their toll and taken my father from me.

My father never spoke about his time in the Czech Republic (or Czechoslovakia as it was known then), but he had developed a distrust towards doctors there. Apart from when I was born, he had never been to the hospital for a check up. The doctors asked if we had noticed any shortness of breath or coughing up blood. I remembered my father coughing a lot but I just used to write it off as just a cough and not what would eventually kill him.

My mother was crushed. The last few months we had begun building up towards their 34th wedding anniversary in June and they had been saving up for a cruise.

We had tried to arrange a low-key funeral but when the day arrived the chamber was full. All our friends and family were there along with Eddie’s entire work crew standing at the back.

After a few words from the priest, I got up in front of everyone. I searched my thoughts for something to say. I thought I should mention how much he loved his family, how he worked his hands to the bone to make sure we had food and clothes, how he always had time to help.

Tears streamed down my face and all I could muster was... 'I miss you'</blockquote><hr>

Who saw that coming then?

Cedar Rapids Wrestling

Prologue

Part 7 of 8

A Few Days Later Still

<blockquote>The house seemed empty without my father. His chair remained empty. None of us dreamed of sitting in it. Throughout the years I had learnt that sitting in that chair would lead to my father coming in, picking me up and rubbing his stubble up and down my face. 'A fate worse than death' I thought before immediately feeling guilty. I sat on the sofa with a picture of my parents before I was born thumbing an envelope between my fingers and thinking back to a conversation just an hour ago.

'Your father was a man of simple pleasures' my mother said to me. 'He loved his family, his work and wrestling and that was enough for him. And me. I loved your father. I loved him from the very first moment that I saw him outside some show all those years ago. I waited and waited for him to ask me out and spent the best years of my life with him.'

I wanted to hold her, but I knew that the moment I did, she would burst into tears again.

'He showered me with gifts throughout the years, and the best of them was you but now I have a gift for you'

'I’m not following' I replied.

She handed me a brown envelope.

'I’m not going on that cruise. I couldn't go without him. The money that we saved is yours. Just find something you love and make it work'

An hour later and I was still sitting there with the envelope in my hand and a plan in my mind.

'Just find something you love and make it work' echoed in my mind. I had gone over everything I loved, and something had stuck. Wrestling.. but could I make it work. My work

Well I did used to dream that I worked in the wrestling industry..

R.I.P

Eddie Karkanis

1952 - 2009

Cedar Rapids Wrestling

Prologue

Part 8 of 8

Cedar Rapids Council Application

Youth Scheme Form YS-785

<blockquote> Applicant: Kurt & Kayla Karkanis

Date: Wednesday Week 1 October 2009

Purpose Of Application:

To provide training facilities and sponsorship for a local based wrestling company based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa under the youth initiative scheme.

What you need:

Weekly use of a council sponsored gym for the purposes of training and fitness.

Monthly sponsorship grant used to maintain equipment and cover costs of employment of administration staff and worker wages. Also would cover any costs incurred until self reliant.

Additional Information:

Cedar Rapids Wrestling aims to provide local and amatuer wrestlers with a showcase in which they can show their skills. Conducted polls show an untapped market in the midwestern region which we aim to cater to.

Our shows are planned with the following features in mind.

Traditional - Key

Mainstream - Medium

Comedy - None

Cult - None

Risque - None

Modern - Key

Realism - Key

Hyper Realism - None

Hardcore - Very Low

Lucha Libre - Medium

Pure - Medium

Daredevil - Medium

Womens Wrestling - Integrated

T&A Level - None

Signed:

Kurt Karkanis

<hr>*APPROVED FOR SPONSORSHIP*<hr>

The Beginning...

It sucks that your 21CW diary had to die (by the way I had the same problem with them as you did) but this looks like it will be a great replacement.
Scarily my simmed game to test the new company were giving them better ratings than my 21CW game. Guess UK Sports Entertainment isn't for me.

This is a really great backstory, and if the shows are even half as good then you've got a solid reader :)

I didn't want to post in the middle of the prologue, to avoid disrupting the flow of it ... but that was phenomenal, Clarity. I am full on psyched about this one. :D

It took about 6 days to write that up and it started the moment i posted the logo in my old diary (With about 2000 words by part 7). I studied the regions, and used wikipedia throughout to try keep it as authentic as possible. I then PM-ed the Guru Of Promotion Settings himself (Remianen) with what i wanted out of my promotion and he did his magic for me.

Hopefully people that read it thought that Eddie was going to be around as some grumpy ol' father figure for Kurt

<div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Wrestling/CRW.jpg</span><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>On:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Wednesday Week 3 February 2010</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Cedar Rapids Wrestling</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:8px;">(In association with Cedar Rapids City Council)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Presents:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Extraordinario Jr Vs Stretch The Chicken Boy</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Jamie Atherton Vs Jayson Van Pelt</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

El Diablo Vs Mr. Lucha III</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Ant-Man Vs Dermott Ayres</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Duberry Excess Vs Xavier Reckless</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

Tickets are available at Hunter's City Hall for just $4</span></p></div><p></p>

<p><strong>Extraordinario Jr</strong> Vs Stretch The Chicken Boy</p><p>

<em>The extraordinary guy > the chicken boy</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jamie Atherton</strong> Vs Jayson Van Pelt</p><p>

<em>Tough call, but I feel Atherton's mic skills will make him more valuable to you for the time being</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>El Diablo</strong> Vs Mr. Lucha III</p><p>

<em>Diablo's one of the best high fliers you can pick up at your level, without question</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ant-Man</strong> Vs Dermott Ayres</p><p>

<em>Ant-Man needs love, Dermott Ayres' render is fairly intimidating</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Duberry Excess</strong> Vs Xavier Reckless</p><p>

<em>I rarely see a reason to pick Xavier Reckless, as his one shining light (mic skills) are overshadowed by at least Atherton at your level</em></p>

<p><strong>Extraordinario Jr</strong> Vs Stretch The Chicken Boy</p><p>

<em>Although I hate going against anyone brave enough to do a chicken boy gimmick, his opponent is too extraordinary for him</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jamie Atherton</strong> Vs Jayson Van Pelt</p><p>

<em>Atherton seems to be one of those with potential to go far</em></p><p> </p><p>

El Diablo Vs <strong>Mr. Lucha III</strong></p><p>

<em>Guess as I have never used either one</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ant-Man</strong> Vs Dermott Ayres</p><p>

<em>Another guess, but I think Ant-Man has had more experience</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Duberry Excess</strong> Vs Xavier Reckless</p><p>

<em>ON one hand Reckless has the kind of potential that make you think he could develop into something special. On the other he is such a douche that you dont care if he does because you just want to get rid of him.</em></p>

<p><strong>Extraordinario Jr </strong>Vs Stretch The Chicken Boy</p><p> </p><p>

Sorry Stretch you are not going to win this one</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jamie Atherton</strong> Vs Jayson Van Pelt</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>El Diablo</strong> Vs Mr. Lucha III</p><p> </p><p>

It looks like someone has raided ACPW's roster....</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ant-Man</strong> Vs Dermott Ayres</p><p> </p><p>

Ant-Man is a great talent and I am shocked that more dairies on here have not used him.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Duberry Excess</strong> Vs Xavier Reckless</p><p> </p><p>

Glad to see Duberry getting some diary love.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Wrestling/CRW.jpg</span><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Wednesday Week 3 February 2010</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Hunter's City Hall</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Attendance:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> 12</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Cedar Rapids Wrestling</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:8px;">(In association with Cedar Rapids City Council)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Presents:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/Extraordinario.jpg</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">.</span></span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/StretchTheChickenBoy.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Extraordinario Jr </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Stretch The Chicken Boy</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Stretch The Chicken Boy defeated Extraordinario Jr in 6:08 by pinfall with a Poultry In Motion. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Winner:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Stretch The Chicken Boy</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> E+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/JamieAtherton.jpg</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">.</span></span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/JaysonVanPelt.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Jamie Atherton </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Jayson Van Pelt</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Jayson Van Pelt defeated Jamie Atherton in 6:37 by pinfall with an Axe Kick. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Winner:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Jayson Van Pelt</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> E</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/ElDiablo.jpg</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">.</span></span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/MrLuchaIII.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> El Diablo </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Vs</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Mr Lucha III</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, El Diablo defeated Mr. Lucha III in 10:07 by pinfall.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Winner:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> El Diablo</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> D-</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/Ant-Man.jpg</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">.</span></span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/DermottAyres.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Ant-Man defeated Dermott Ayres in 15:06 by pinfall with an Antidote. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Winner:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Ant-Man</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> F+</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/DuberryExcess.jpg</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">.</span></span><span>http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/Diaries/XavierReckless.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> In an extremely poor match, Xavier Reckless defeated Duberry Excess in 11:47 by pinfall with a Slingshot DDT. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Winner:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> Xavier Reckless</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Rating:</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> E</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Final Rating:</span></strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> E</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:8px;">(0.3 Popularity Gain In MidWest Region)</span></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27380" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Prediction Results:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:8px;">John Lions: 3/5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Dragonmack: 2/5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> BHK1978: 2/5</span></span></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote>

Archived