DOTM: Rookie Poll

DOTM: Rookie Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Rookie Poll

• John Lions Kingdom "Championship Class Wrestling: Taking Australia to new heights"
    • jhd1's "USPW: The Battle for Prime Time"
    • Comradebot's "AXE: Dynamic! Explosive! Awesome! Shifting Paradigms! Manatee! Innovative!"
    • Shmoe's "Diary of Despair Vol II in the Land of Supreme for Rookie"

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rookie DOTM nominee's:</strong></span></span></p><ul><li> [thread=100155]John Lions Kingdom "Championship Class Wrestling: Taking Australia to new heights"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=93410]jhd1's "USPW: The Battle for Prime Time"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=97571]Comradebot's "AXE: Dynamic! Explosive! Awesome! Shifting Paradigms! Manatee! Innovative!"[/thread]<br /></li><li> [thread=]Shmoe's "Diary of Despair Vol II in the Land of Supreme for Rookie"[/thread]<br /></li></ul><p></p>

Thanks for the votes everyone, your support is what keeps me writing. I gave my vote to jhd1's USPW: The Battle For Prime Time, who I feel would be more at place in the DoTM poll. Keep on keepin' on jhd1, your work definitely stands tall among the other top diaries on the board.

:eek: I'm not sure when voting ended but I did not expect that! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and for the other three diaries on this list - all of who could just have easily won. A total of 46 votes between us says a lot!

I don't know what to say really, other than thanks (again) and that all your support means a lot! :D

Thanks for the votes everyone, your support is what keeps me writing. I gave my vote to jhd1's USPW: The Battle For Prime Time, who I feel would be more at place in the DoTM poll. Keep on keepin' on jhd1, your work definitely stands tall among the other top diaries on the board.

Thanks John, those really are kind words!

Archived