El Patron Saves Toddler

<p>The front page of every Mexican newspaper is today dominated by one story, as a toddler was saved from certain death wehn she was pulled out of the way of an oncoming bus by a man who appeared to be the near-mythical ultra-reclusive lucha libre legend El Patron. The masked man left quickly in the subsequent confusion, apparently by SCALING a WALL of a nearby building and then disappearing over the rooftops, causing more than one witness to remark "who was that masked man?".</p><p> </p><p>

popped up 1 the 1 of the month i was not simming a head in my 0/0/0/0 game. found it REALLY funny lol.</p>

The front page of every Mexican newspaper is today dominated by one story, as a toddler was saved from certain death wehn she was pulled out of the way of an oncoming bus by a man who appeared to be the near-mythical ultra-reclusive lucha libre legend El Patron. The masked man left quickly in the subsequent confusion, apparently by SCALING a WALL of a nearby building and then disappearing over the rooftops, causing more than one witness to remark "who was that masked man?".

popped up 1 the 1 of the month i was not simming a head in my 0/0/0/0 game. found it REALLY funny lol.

Tis a narrative that always happens, but awesome to see the ONE month you didn't sim past it was there for you to see.

El Patron is awesome.

Archived