<p>Hey guys,</p><p> </p><p>

I'm thinking of starting a diary with the intention of a new federation opening that is at cult level opened by either Gil Thomas or Harry Chadwick. The promotion will be as follows.</p><p> </p><p>

Key Feature: Traditional, Modern</p><p>

Heavy: Mainstream</p><p>

Medium: Lucha</p><p>

Low: Comedy, Daredevil</p><p> </p><p>

Its a fairly catch all product but the diary will be less about backstory and more about good storylines and twists.</p><p> </p><p>

Heres some questions I have:</p><p> </p><p>

1) The booker will be the owners son however my question is how skilled should he be. I want to make him wrestle but I don't know how old or skilled he should be. I believe him to be quite naturally charasmatic but have nothing else set. Any guys thoughts?</p><p> </p><p>

2) A name for the promotion!! I have NO ideas...</p><p> </p><p>

3) Any particular challenges/ideas that you would like to see in the diary i.e hire/do not hire so and so. Make this tag team and push. Give this guy this character so on. I want it to be a challenge and fun!</p>

What database would you use? For the questions:

1) Make him a talentless punk with only charisma. That would be interesting.

2) Look in the new promotions section (if you are going to use CV) it has some good ones.

3) Establish a succesful trios division. There is a challenge for you :p

To answer the questions though:

1) Give him charisma and selling (say 70 and 80, respectively). That way he can put other people over and at least have a chance of getting sympathy heat (via crowd connection, which charisma helps with).

2) Look in Kamchatka's logo thread. Those should get the ideas flowing.

3) I'll take FlameSnoopy's suggestion and raise you one. A successful WOMEN'S trios division.

Check and mate. :p

2) Think of a word that perfectly sums up the tone you're looking for, then take out the vowels. For example, in naming my diary promotion, I wanted to portray r-rated, rebellious wrestling, so started with 'FCK' and came up with the actual name afterwards. Every time I see DWA or HCW or KWE I think... nothing... They don't stand out. Your initials should set the tone and grab readers. If your promotion is about pure wrestling, how about P.U.R.E? If it's sexploitation, why not S.E.X?

... but as was previously suggested, checking out Kamchatka's logo's is a good idea too.

Sorry to double post. But as well as Popularity bases I also need to know what people think his althletic stats should be.

I do want to make him a unskilled, charasmatic dick but the question is what sort of athletesism, toughness, power and stamina to give him? As well as reslience and such. If he is a Hedenrich project then sureley every thing is ok except his wrestling skills, basic skills and psycology?

Oh and should it be known his is Gil Thomas' son in kayfabe also?

Archived