<p>I'm running a merged RW/Cornell-Verse database. The year is 1993. I started the game in 1991.</p><p>

I've noticed that after 3 years of game play that BSC and AAA have Owners, Head Bookers and workers but neither of them have had a show. Any ideas why this would happen? Does the promotion need so many workers before they will have a show?</p>

I'm running a merged RW/Cornell-Verse database. The year is 1993. I started the game in 1991.

I've noticed that after 3 years of game play that BSC and AAA have Owners, Head Bookers and workers but neither of them have had a show. Any ideas why this would happen? Does the promotion need so many workers before they will have a show?

maybe not enough money to hire an arena would be the inital problem but 3 years of sponsors makes me wonder

BSC currently has 7 wrestlers on its roster, AAA has 9. Both have plenty o money

Not nearly enough workers for them to run shows. Even given BSC's match ratio, that's barely two matches.

Some things I've noticed is that a promotion needs a certain amount of workers to run shows. That amount seems to vary by promotion size (so obviously a local/small promotion will need fewer than a Cult, for example).

I added about 15 wrestlers. I've seen each Fed re-up their already contracted workers and BSC hired a new Road Agent, but so far none of the new workers have signed with either of these companies. I'm going to create another female test fed and see if the same thing happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived